10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ridsdale Northumberland – Top Hotel Reviews
Ridsdale Northumberland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ridsdale Northumberland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ridsdale Northumberland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ridsdale Northumberland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ridsdale Northumberland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ridsdale Northumberland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ridsdale Northumberland:
Dunns Houses Farmhouse B&B
Dunns Houses Farmhouse B&B is located in Otterburn, 29 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne and 23 miles from Alnwick. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Hexham is 18 miles from Dunns Houses Farmhouse B&B, and Gateshead is 30 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Ideal for weddings in near by Otterburn, only £7.50 in taxi, 5 minute drive away.
- Perfect location for attending a wedding at Woodhill Hall!
- Super quiet, easy check in with the keysafe and Jane made an absolutely brilliant breakfast.
- The host, room, breakfast and setting were exceptional. We cant wait to return.
- The rooms wee lovely and large, the breakfast delicious!
The Boe Rigg
One of our best sellers in Hexham! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Boe Rigg offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hexham, just 30 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Carlisle is 31 miles from The Boe Rigg, and Alnwick is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Warm and welcoming staff, great accommodation and an excellent restaurant and bar. The location is fantastic and is only a short drive away Kielder Water. The apartment is clean, spacious and has everything you need for a weekend getaway.
- We had an amazing weekend thank you, people really friendly and helpful, good food, great location, rooms spacious and clean, couldn’t ask for a better place near Kielder water
- Great location for visiting kielder forest area. Friendly helpful staff. Good breakfast and On site restaurant nice selection of really tasty meals for dinner
- Great sized room. Kitchen was a bonus! Very accomadating owners. Bar had great choice & food spot on.
- The location was beautiful,staff were helpful and very accommodating.
The Old Post Office B&B
The Old Post Office B&B offers accommodations in Longwitton. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Newcastle upon Tyne is 19 miles from The Old Post Office B&B, and Sunderland is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 13 miles from The Old Post Office B&B.
- When we arrived at The Old Post Office Anna came out to meet us and show us where we would be staying and explained how we would have a continental breakfast in the privacy of the annexe which would be our home from home.she then left us to settle in .The annexe itself was a self contained unit of a dining room ,kitchen ,sitting room downstairs furnished with classic furniture and very homely. Upstairs was the bedroom with ensuite toilet and shower room , again all tastefully decorated and very comfortable, I thought very good value for money
- Excellent property and very helpful owner!!! Will definitely be returning!!
- More than a B&B – the accommodation has private dining area, sitting room as well as a spacious bedroom, allowing plenty of space to relax in the evening after a day out. The hosts are very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. They were very attentive and made sure we had all we needed. The property is a little remote and so the hosts provided details of places to eat and free car parking disc for local areas.
- Lovely hosts, breakfast laid out in the morning, beautiful, spacious room. Couldn’t have asked for more!
- Anna and Hugo were friendly, accomodating and helpful. The flat is spacious and well-equipped. Self-catering breakfast is supplied: museli, bread (toaster provided) and honey/jam and butter, and ground coffee and cafetiere, with jugs of fresh milk and OJ in the fridge. Microwave (and kettle obviously) also provided. The WiFi is excellent (including in the upstairs bedroom). Would certainly recommend for a night or two (though see below)
Old Repeater Station
Old Repeater Station is located in Grindon, 27 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne and 27 miles from Carlisle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Hexham is 8 miles from Old Repeater Station, and Gretna Green is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 23 miles from Old Repeater Station.
- It’s in a great position near Hadrian’s wall, and the room was comfortable. The owner was very friendly.
- The proprietor welcomed me with a cup of tea, which was lovely. There was a comfortable lounge area with a log burner. The bed was very comfortable and had a nice thick duvet. There was a good selection of teas etc plus a bottle of water and biscuits. The view from my window was fantastic.
Les was a hoot to hang around with. Great company and super good to us! We were warned he was character…and they were right. But aren’t the neatest people characters? Totally recommend!
PS. Loved the environmentally friendly feel of the place!
- We arrived later than we planned as we were walking the ‘Wall’ but Les had the welcome mat out and made us dinner! He was a lot of fun and chatted like an old friend. This guy has cornered the market on hospitality. He told us a little bit about the Old Repeater Station which is a very quaint building. Breakfast was good and we set off on our walking trip replete after scrambled eggs, bacon and toast.
- Breakfast was made to order, it was great. View out the window was the road, although not too busy, there were the hills and Hadrian’s Wall in the background. although i artived by bus, it was extremely easy and convenient to rejoin the trail the next day. Lounge was comfortable and welcoming.
Anick Grange Farm B&B
Anick Grange Farm B&B offers accommodations in Hexham. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newcastle upon Tyne is 18 miles from Anick Grange Farm B&B, and Durham is 24 miles from the property. Newcastle Airport is 15 miles away.
Super find! Suited us perfectly. Unbelievably clean, which when taking my mum was really important.
The breakfast was delicious and exactly what we wanted.
Fantastic communication from booking, to arriving, to paying & saying ‘bye’.
A great place for relaxing!
- The b&b is in a house which is 300 years old. It’s beautifully kept and clean. Julie is the host and she is friendly and helpful. It’s an easy drive to a few local pubs and other places of interest.
- Warm greeting on arrival, comfortable spotless and spacious room, very good breakfast. Perfect hostess.
- Fantastic breakfast, lovely rooms and Julie very welcoming.
- The property was lovely and our room was spacious and comfortable
- Super find! Suited us perfectly. Unbelievably clean, which when taking my mum was really important.
The Railway Hotel & Bistro
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, The Railway Hotel & Bistro is located in Haydon Bridge in the region of Northumberland, just 25 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Durham is 30 miles from The Railway Hotel & Bistro, and Carlisle is 28 miles from the property. Newcastle Airport is 22 miles away.
- The room we were in was well presented with a very large bed which was comfortable.
- Superb comfortable room. Nice staff and lovely breakfast.
- Nice helpful friendly staff . loved the bedroom big and loved the view .Your’s MrA Henderson
- Lovely place and great location for access to the Roman Wall
- Very clean. Staff very helpful. Nothing was too much.
Tosson Tower Farm
Located in Rothbury in the region of Northumberland, 26 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tosson Tower Farm features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Bamburgh is 23 miles from Tosson Tower Farm, and Alnwick is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The under floor heating in the bathroom and soaking in the large bath after a day outside. The views from the breakfast room are spectacular the welcome very warm.
The welcoming and helpful attitude of the staff.
I accidentally left behind a top with a treasured brooch attached, it was returned to me immediately. I was particularly impressed and grateful as it is a working farm in the thick of the lambing season.
The peace and quiet, the view from the dining room, the lovely welcome we had when we arrived, along with tea and home made fruit cake, a very nice, comfortable bedroom, which included plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits, no fiddly milk pots, a very generous 4 pints in the fridge in the corridor.
There was a very good choice of cereals, fruit, etc for breakfast, and the cooked breakfast set you up for the day, neither of us ate again until the evening.
The staff were extremely friendly, and everything was done with a smile.
- The location is spectacular, the staff just lovely, the rooms luxurious and the silence golden. Breakfast choices are really good and veggies are well catered for.
- Good location for walks and quiet, peaceful place. Clean nice size bedroom with everything you could want. More akin to 4 star hotel. Hostess tray brimming over with range of teas, coffee, biscuits. Owner very welcoming and pleasant throughout the stay – 4 nights in total. We used it as a base for touring around which was good.
3 North Side
Featuring free WiFi, 3 North Side offers accommodations in Stamfordham.You will find a kettle in the room.Newcastle upon Tyne is 11 miles from 3 North Side, and Durham is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- A large room with couch. Very comfortable and warm bed. En suite was very good with toiletries and soft towels. Tea/coffee making facilities. Breakfast was excellent. Cheryl was an excellent host and the dog was wonderful.
- Cheryl and Geoff made us feel really welcome, nothing was too much trouble and the breakfast was delicious.
excellent breakfast and the rooms were very comfortabley set out making for a very relaxed atsmosphere.
couldn’t have asked for better hosts
- Lovely big room with excellent en suite facilities. Family were very friendly and we were warmly greeted with a tray of coffee and tea with sweet mince pies. Breakfast was delicious and was whatever we wanted to eat. We attended a function at Matfen Hall and the owner gave us a lift to the venue. Wonderful stay with the owners so friendly and helpful.
- This is a beautifully maintained, tastefully decorated period property with bags of character overlooking the village green. My room was huge and spotlessly clean – I wish I could have stayed longer to make the most of it. My hosts were friendly and welcoming, even suggesting a lie-in before my Saturday morning breakfast. And what a breakfast! Delicious.
Thropton Demesne Farmhouse B&B
Located in Rothbury, 27 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, Thropton Demesne Farmhouse B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bamburgh is 22 miles from Thropton Demesne Farm B&B, and Alnwick is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 22 miles from Thropton Demesne Farmhouse B&B.
- The room was quiet and comfortable. The staff friendly and helpful. The location peaceful and beautiful and a fantastic choice of breakfasts. And the honesty bar is a brilliant idea.
Bed very comfy
Hosts great advocates of Northumberland as a holiday destination
Excellent Continental Breakfast and plenty of choice. Ten out of Ten for this. Breakfast in the conservatory with the view particularly nice. Superb Views of Simonside. Lovely old farmhouse. Very comfortable.
Pauline and Dave very welcoming.
- We really enjoyed staying here – from the welcome, the comfy bed and good shower, to the relaxing breakfast chatting and looking at the view over the Simonside Hills. Thanks Charlie for looking after us.
- Lovely friendly atmosphere. Informal and relaxed breakfasts, excellent choice on offer and all beautifully presented, and served in the conservatory which has a beautiful view over the surrounding countryside. Pauline and Dave on hand to top up the coffee! They are a very sociable, interesting and entertaining couple and have a wealth of information regarding local restaurants/places of interest to visit etc. They added greatly to our enjoyment of our week’s holiday in a wonderful part of the country. Thank you!!
Throphill Grange is located in Morpeth, just 15 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durham is 28 miles from Throphill Grange, and Sunderland is 25 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Our room was warm and welcoming with very tasteful décor. The bed was comfortable and the bed linen was of a very high quality. The breakfast offered was comprehensive and delicious. all the food was of the highest standard, well prepared and beautifully cooked. The coffee was great too. Everything was perfect and far exceeded what you would expect from a B&B.
- Stayed here whilst travelling for an interview and loved it!!jane couldn’t do enough to make sure I was comfortable. Beautiful house and amazing breakfasts, but it was little milo who made my trip!would definitely revisit!
- Everything was magnificent. The owners were excellent and attentive at all times. Amazing place to stay
- The breakfast were amazing. everything was cooked and served beautifully, with little extras like crumpets and hot cross buns.
- The courteous pre-arrival communication when I messed up my payment! The friendly welcome and helpful owner. I would have like to have been able to stay longer, it was a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ridsdale Northumberland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ridsdale Northumberland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ridsdale Northumberland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ridsdale Northumberland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!