10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Richmond British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Richmond British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Richmond British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richmond British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richmond British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Richmond British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Richmond British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Richmond British Columbia:
The Stone Hedge Bed and Breakfast
The Stone Hedge Bed and Breakfast is located in Richmond, just 1.5 miles from Richmond Center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 3.1 miles from The Stone Hedge B&B.
- Near to the airport , excellent breakfast that set us up for the day. Brian very welcoming and knowledgeable about the local area
- Lovely room, really comfortable bed, wonderful walk in shower, great tea and coffee facilities. Very quiet neighbourhood with no airplane noise. I had an early flight out and Brian was kind enough to give me a lift to the airport in his amazing new car.
- Breakfast is wonderful and plentiful. You will not need to eat again for hours and hours.
- Staff very friendly, free airport shuttle, excellent 4 course breakfast, comfortable beds
- We felt so welcome and pampered we wish could have stayed longer. We were upgraded to the Safari room and Linda and Brian’s added touches were so appreciated. From the nightly bed turndown with chocolate on the pillow, to the generous portions of Christmas cake left on the fireplace mantle and then on top of that, the nightly decanter with orange brandy was greatly loved. And by the way, we are still talking to friends and family about the lovely breakfasts we enjoyed. They are wonderful Canadian hosts!
Zara Residence offers accommodations in Richmond.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Vancouver Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Vickie’s Bed & Breakfast
Located 1.5 miles from Richmond Center in Richmond, Vickie’s Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Vancouver Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Vicki’s breakfast was delicious. Juice, breakfast bun and hash browns. Even had Keurig coffee! Bed was really comfortable. Room had a space heater which was really appreciated. Personal service to drop off and pick up at airport. Everything was pretty much perfect. Exact right balance of facility value to cost. Heavenly.
- Vickie and her husband have been fantastic hosts. They made sure we had everything we needed and answered plenty of questions about the area. The best thing was the affordable airport transfer ($25 CAD), Vickie was there waiting for us and within 20 minutes we had access to a hot shower and a comfy bed. Brilliant option if you think you might be jet lagged.
- The beds were comfortable and we got a hot breakfast in the morning.
- Do you like to be cheated to pay $90 (must pay CASH right away) for a filthy bathroom shared with 6 people of 3 rooms?
- Bed and pillows were great. Wasn,t impressed with breakfast. Bathroom needs upgrading. Expected a tv and/or radio . A little on the cool side.
One of our best sellers in Richmond! Go House offers accommodations in Richmond. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vancouver Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Good central location, near numerous amenities. Clean home and room. Kind hosts, they even offered me a bike to ride. Good off street parking.
- Owner accommodating with our flight being delayed. Owner friendly and explained everything. Had upgrade of room which was nice. Coffee and tea machines included Earl Grey which made my partner happy.
Good Chinese guesthouse
Easy to use utility( WiFi,dining tools and laundry facilities)
- Amazing location and space. Very clean. Would highly reccomend
- Room is very clean and our stay is really comgortsnle
Fraser River Richmond Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fraser River Richmond Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Richmond, just 2 miles from Richmond Center. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 1.9 miles from Fraser River Richmond Bnb.
No reviews yet.
Cozy Place near Airport
Cozy Place near Airport offers accommodations in Richmond. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vancouver Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Your Sweet Home In Vancouver
Your Sweet Home In Vancouver offers accommodations in Vancouver.Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Vancouver Olympic Center is 1.6 miles from Your Sweet Home In Vancouver, and Pacific Center Mall Vancouver is 4.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 3.1 miles from Your Sweet Home In Vancouver.
- Very clean and comfortable, easy to find from the main interstate highway
- The public area is big enough, have well equipped kitchen and reading /living room. The bed room is clean.
- The location and the friendly Owner made our short stay enjoyable.
- Friendly Chinese people, gave you your space unlike white people who have to hog all the space all of the time (whose DNA doesn’t seem know what “respect for other people’s space” means.) I particularly liked the idea of NO TV!
- Room was clean, owner was non-intrusive. Other guests were pretty quiet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, White House is located in Vancouver.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Vancouver Olympic Center is 1.3 miles from White House, and Pacific Center Mall Vancouver is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The host was amazing and very kind! Great customer service. The place was very clean. We loved learning more about Canada and the property itself. Had a very wonderful and amazing stay!
- The heated floor was a plus! Staff was extremely friendly and helpful! Good variety on channels for cable TV. Clean and well located place.
- The owner of the house was very friendly. We had a nice informative discussion about nothing and everything in BC and Vancouver specifically.
- The owner manager is very considerate of the preferences and needs of guests. After a brief conversation she suggested places we would enjoy in Vancouver and ways to get there, for example.
- The bed was great and the location was good, and the area was quite quiet.
Douglas Guest House
One of our best sellers in Vancouver! Just over 1 miles from downtown Vancouver, this bed and breakfast provides free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy a full in-room vegetarian breakfast. A flat-screen cable TV is included in each guest room.A closet and carpeted floors are available in each room at Douglas House Bed and Breakfast. Select guest rooms feature a microwave, a refrigerator or a private bathroom.Non-smoking rooms are available at Vancouver Douglas B & B for added comfort. Free parking and ironing services are provided.Vancouver International Airport is 26 minutes away via Canada Line. Granville Island is 2 miles from Douglas Guest House.
- Warm welcome, very clean, great breakfast, parking, highly recommend.
I needed the proximity to VGH. (I live in Nanaimo)
I wish I’d known about you years ago but then I didn’t check online.
- Proximity to everything. Canada line is 5 min walk as are buses. Shopping centre is 2 mins walk which has coffee shops and supermarket. It’s very clean and the staff are wonderful.
- Breakfast was great both of the days we stayed at the venue
- Breakfast was great. Very friendly staff making eggs and other things as you wish
Clair’s Bed & Breakfast Inn Ladner Village
Clair’s Bed & Breakfast Inn Ladner Village is located in Delta, 13 miles from Vancouver and 5 miles from Richmond.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Langley is 19 miles from Clairs B&B Inn Ladner Village, and Burnaby is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 8 miles from Clair’s Bed & Breakfast Inn Ladner Village.
- Clair was a wonderful hostess! Incredibly friendly, helpful and accomodating. She made us a delicious breakfast and we were certainly sad to leave!
- Gourmet breakfasts prepared by Claire were outstanding. Claire has an interesting back story and is good company, she seems to really enjoy what she does and she’s very good at it.
- The most delicious breakfast I’ve ever had at a B&B, a vivacious hostess with great stories to tell!
- The property is super-clean and well-furnished, with comfortable lounges, dining room, and a front porch that gets the morning sun. It’s within walking distance of “downtown” Ladner, as well as the levee along the South Fraser, with its many birds and boats, and minutes away from some of the most fertile and intensively farmed land in the province. Clair has deep West Coast roots, tells a good story, and makes the best breakfasts ever.
- The breakfasts were extraordinary. Every day another surprise. It got us off to a good start each day, each meal carefully cooked by Clair, who was genuinely interested in her guests. The property was filled with antiques and interesting items. We will not forget Clair or her outstanding B&B!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Richmond British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Richmond British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Richmond British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Richmond British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!