10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Richelieu Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Richelieu Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Richelieu Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richelieu Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richelieu Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Richelieu Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Richelieu Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Richelieu Centre:
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Poitiers is 30 miles from Le Ragois, while Saumur is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was perfect, lovely fresh croissants and bread, and served on antique china
- Charming old house, elegant bedroom, great modern shower, pleasant owner, easy parking in the street just outside. Good place to stop on the way down to Spain from Northern France, the UK or Belgium.
Wonderful old property, utterly charming with
a delightful old garden. All somewhat quirky.! Liked the owner very much.
- Charming and unusual house with beautiful furnishings. A visual delight as well as a lovely room and bathroom. The breakfast table was beautifully set. Very nice hostess.
- Slightly eccentric, characterful place. Very friendly proprietor with lots of information on Richelieu and the property. Large, comfortable room. Love the double wash basins!
Logis de la Pataudière
Logis de la Pataudière have heated, double rooms with tiled or parquet flooring, exposed beams and high ceilings. Some also include a 4-poster bed.A continental breakfast is served every morning and guests can request a homemade, regional meal on site. You can also sample truffles and asparagus.You can play table tennis on site. The property is 1.9 miles from the city of Richelieu and 3.7 miles from Rivau Castle. Chinon Train Station is 11.8 miles away.
- Spacious and comfortable accommodation in fine old buildings. Good breakfast.
- Owner and wife very friendly and chatty over good breakfast with home-made jams.
- The rustic charm, looking out of our door and seeing the roof of a a small chateau next door and the courtyard outside. there was a table and chairs just outside for us too.
- Helpful and welcoming hosts. The room was in a lovely courtyard setting next to the chateaux.
- A spacious ground-floor room, very convenient for an elderly couple. Friendly helpful hosts and plenty of information in the room about what to do in the region. An excellent place to stay in order to visit the region: Richelieu itself is not terribly interesting.
Domaine de Bourgville
With a country-style décor, all of the rooms at the Domaine de Bourgville feature a private bathroom with shower or a bath and toilet, and a wardrobe.Homemade and organic products are served for the continental breakfast, which includes pastries, juices, hot drinks, jam, honey and fresh bread. Guests can enjoy a terrace and a garden. Evening meal with local products can be prepared upon prior request.The Ligne Verte walking and biking path leaves directly from Domaine de Bourgville. With free private parking, the property is 24.9 miles from Chinon Castle and vineyards.
- What a wonderful place and great people who run it. We loved it so much we stopped an extra day. We were travelling with my mother and there is always something she doesn’t like: they made a big fuss of her making sure she was happy. It seemed like nothing was too much trouble for them. Also you must try dining there excellent food at a very good price
- Comfy bed ,continental breakfast ,nice fresh melon ,nice people .nice place
- the swimming pool, the outstanding breakfast and the gardens. A very well run, lovely place.
- L’acceuil , le charme du lieu , la calme et le petit déjeuner .
- Un accueil très chaleureux par des hôtes adorables et aux petits soins. Nous avons passé un moment délicieux dans ce cadre magnifique. Le dîner servit était un vrai regal le tout dans une ambiance tres conviviale et culturellement très riche. Et pour finir: une nuit de rêve passée grâce à une literie extrement confortable. Bref un 10/10 sans fausse note.
Chambres d’hôtes : La Isla Bonita
Rooms contain a private bathroom, and some rooms come with a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Tours is 22 miles from Chambres d’hôtes: La Isla Bonita. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The home is on a square on an island in centre of the village so you have a wonderful morning view. The room was fitted out for disabled use with larger doors and disabled seating which was helpful at the time. Breakfast is basic continental but with homemade jams on offer. Room size was good, the bed was comfy and the wifi was excellent.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The location is perfect and the scenery is magnificent.
- modernised stylish shower/toilet. Lovely view down into the river valley from the breakfast room/lounge. Helpful polite manager. Parking right outside front door. Quiet little town.
- fantastic room and bathroom. Spotlessly clean. Nice welcome from friendly owners. Lovely breakfast
- Superb location on the river with great views over the village. No detour necessary on our journey south. Friendly and informal atmosphere.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Prince Grenouille
The individually decorated and spacious rooms at Le Prince Grenouille all have views over the garden. Some have original wooden beams and all have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast can be served outdoors on sunny days and the hotel also offers meals made from home-grown produce. The hosts serve drinks and local wine, every day and at an extra cost.The hotel is located 4.3 miles from Chinon and 8.1 miles from Richelieu. Free covered parking is possible on site. Pony rides for children aged 3 to 12 years can be arranged.
The Au Prince Grenouille has been our best ever experience in all of Europe. The property is incredibly charming, with a gorgeous farm, outstanding rooms, and picturesque views. The rooms are spacious and equipped with everything. Francois and Mayerly were the most wonderful and gracious hosts that we have met, who welcomed us with a lot of warmth, and made our stay super special. Our 10-year old boy loved the time that he spent with David, and of course the most wonderful and friendly dog, Prince.
Mayerly is a super cook, and we had all our dinners there. The wine is great, and the breakfast is most sumptuous. The hangover of our incredible stay continues to last, even after 10 days of leaving Au Prince Grenouille!
If you can, don’t miss it for the world!
- Mayerley and Francois were excellent, friendly hosts and the property is a beautiful historic manor house. Lovely breakfast with homemade crepes and jams …. wish we could have stayed longer!
- We liked everything about our stay – friendly hosts, wonderful setting, beautiful building, comfortable bed, excellent food, lovely dog! We will recommend it to friends and look forward to visiting again. Jan and Nigel.
- Great location with great hosts, close to Chinon. Location is a beautiful house/castle and the owners are really determined to make their guests feel at home and taken care off. The rooms are very spacious beautifully decorated.
The Châteaux of the Loire Valley is wonderful, but to feel the spirit of time, kings, princes and princesses, it is nice to stay in the right place.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Prince Grenouille is exactly that place. We really felt royal.
We expected a lot, and we got much more. Unforgettable place and great hosts.
Thank you for everything!
I recommend with all my heart
We look forward to welcoming you again.
- The Au Prince Grenouille has been our best ever experience in all of Europe. The property is incredibly charming, with a gorgeous farm, outstanding rooms, and picturesque views. The rooms are spacious and equipped with everything. Francois and Mayerly were the most wonderful and gracious hosts that we have met, who welcomed us with a lot of warmth, and made our stay super special. Our 10-year old boy loved the time that he spent with David, and of course the most wonderful and friendly dog, Prince.
Moulin de reigner
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while some rooms at Moulin de reigner also feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Tours is 26 miles from Moulin de reigner. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 29 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The ambiance is very nice. Feels like you visiting friends rather than staying in hotel.
- Beautiful setting. Lovely room and attention to detail. Super breakfast.
- Terrific B and B, well situated within close visiting distance of Chinon, Azay le Rideau and Villandry chateaus. Modern, clean, well equipped with great host Yannick.
- Romantic position out in the beautiful countryside. We had a double room with a very good king size bed. Large bath room with walk-in shower. Modern equipment. Absolutely quiet. Could sleep with open window. WiFi good. Secure parking at the domain. The centre of Chinon with many bistros and shops is 8km away, but easy to reach by car within 10 minutes. Pool with water at 26° during our stay. Very good breakfast. Yannick is a very nice host with a good knowledge of English. Quality price relation unbeatable.
- Lovely quiet location. Beautiful room. The owner was very friendly. Fantastic breakfast.
Le Clos de la Garde
Each room at Le Clos de la Garde includes a seating area with satellite TV, tea making facilities and a modern bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and heated towel rail.A continental breakfast serving homemade jams is included and a 3-course evening menu is available upon reservation. It is prepared with local organic produce from the property’s own vegetable garden.Guests can relax in the 3000m² garden or visit Azay-le-Rideau Castle, 16.8 miles away or Villandry Gardens and Castle, 23.6 miles away. Le Clos de la Garde is located 16.2 miles from the A10 motorway and 32.3 miles from Tours TGV Train Station.
Manfred was a fabulous host who took care of our every need. The quality of accommodation is excellent and very comfortable. Breakfast was great and included Manfred’s delicious home made preserves. If you get the opportunity we recommend the evening meal which usually includes a visit to the ‘Cave’ an experience not to be missed. The evening meal was very tasty with good local wine and produce from Manfred’s garden.
We’re already planning our next visit!
- Nice bathroom, Bed was comfortable not far for a short riverside walk.
- It’s small French village setting, the charming owner , the bed was very comfortable and we had space with a table and chairs for sitting at. There were 3 of us so great space. The bathroom was modern and spacious. The breakfast included local goat’s cheese and jams made by Manfred.
- Manfred was very hospitable and his attention to detail was excelleny
- Manfred has created a beautiful place to stay with quiet natural ambience, secure (parking is behind his locked steel gates) with spacious and cool accommodation to enjoy. You feel that he has time and real concern for his guests. The wonderful German produced bathroom fittings and luxurious bed are so good they show the attention to quality at appropriate expense. I asked for the name of the bed manufacturer as I would like to buy one. Manfred is a good host and works hard on getting every detail right.
- Manfred was a fabulous host who took care of our every need. The quality of accommodation is excellent and very comfortable. Breakfast was great and included Manfred’s delicious home made preserves. If you get the opportunity we recommend the evening meal which usually includes a visit to the ‘Cave’ an experience not to be missed. The evening meal was very tasty with good local wine and produce from Manfred’s garden.
Domaine du Héron
The guest rooms feature river views and parquet floor. They all have an en suite bathroom with shower. The suite is made of 2 interconnecting rooms.Every morning, a continental breakfast is included and served on site with a range of local and homemade products. It can be sampled on the terrace when the weather is fine. Restaurants are to be found 3.1 miles away.They can go hiking, cycling or fishing in the area. Château de Chinon is 4.3 miles away, while Château de Saumur is 20.5 miles away. There is access to A10 Motorway, 12.4 miles away and to A85 Motorway, 10.6 miles away. Chinon Train Station is 4.3 miles away and the castle is 3.1 miles away.
- Everything was amazing- from the welcome to eating our picnic dinner on the terasse, to the comfortable rooms, nice breakfast, everything was perfect!
- The room and its facilities were excellent, with a superb view.
- The friendliness of our host, Jan. The river and church beside the property were beautiful. The parking was in their large, safe courtyard. Jan made us dinner reservations in nearby Chinon (4 kilometers away) at Les Annes 30, which was our best meal in France and very reasonable. Breakfast was included and delicious. We awoke to the aroma of baking crepes.
- Fantastic location and beautiful building on riverbank. Hostess Jeanne was charming and all was style and comfort. Added bonus was delicious breakfast on the sunny terrace. Walk into Chinon along the river a delight. We shall return.
- Magnificent setting ; beautiful views; peaceful; relaxing.breakfast
Domaine de Givré
The rooms at Domaine de Givré are contemporary in style and have exposed-stone walls or original, wooden beams. Each one offers views of the park and an LCD TV with a DVD player.The continental breakfast is served every morning at the guest house. On sunny mornings you can relax on the terrace and admire the garden.Free private parking is available on site and the A85 is just 8.1 miles away. Chinon is 1.9 miles from the property or you may also choose to visit Azay-le-Rideau, which is 11.2 miles away.
- The owners were charming and we had everything we needed. The breakfasts were excellent so we had to each too much.
- The room was atmospheric and extremely comfortable, and we enjoyed relaxing on the private terrace. Ronan’s breakfast was fantastic – the best of our trip around France. We loved swimming and chilling by the pool too.
- Our 5th visit so it’s got to be good, everything perfect, no complaints at all
- Fabulous room and hood breakfast. Kind and friendly hosts!
This place is a magnificent old farmhouse which the owners renevated with great taste so it has the ancient atmosfere with all the modern facilities.
The owners are extraordinary people and hosted us with great wormth.
Not to mention the location – just a few minutes from chinon.
La Ferme du Temple
All rooms feature a garden view and wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a bathtub or shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. Extras include a shared TV lounge, free WiFi access throughout and free covered parking.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Ferme du Temple.Additional features include a shared lounge, free WiFi access throughout and free private parking on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. Château de Chenonceau is a 45-minute drive away.
- Excellent B&B – clean and comfortable. Comfy bed and Roger was a very welcoming and great host who looked after us very well. Tranquil and peaceful location
- Excellent breakfast and dinner. Very peaceful and picturesque property with small lake. Very good hosts.
- Amazing attention to detail in this gorgeous B&B. Comfy bed, friendly hosts and amazing breakfast.
- Very friendly owners, beautiful location and spotlessly clean facilities. The breakfast was rather yummy too especially with an egg from their gorgeous chickens!
- Well what can I say roger the owner was absolutely wonderful a very interesting charming man. The breakfast was exceptional. The house was very clean & the decoration stunning I would stay there definitely again good value for money & the party of friends I was with fell in love with the place
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Richelieu Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Richelieu Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Richelieu Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Richelieu Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!