10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Richebourg-lʼAvoué Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Richebourg-lʼAvoué Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Richebourg-lʼAvoué Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richebourg-lʼAvoué Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richebourg-lʼAvoué Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Richebourg-lʼAvoué Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Richebourg-lʼAvoué Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Richebourg-lʼavoué Nord-pas-de-calais:
All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a electric tea pot, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at Parenthèse also feature a garden view. The rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Parenthèse, including fishing and hiking.Lille is 17 miles from Parenthèse, while Ieper is 20 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- We liked the room,the dogs, the hens and the cat who sat on my knee. The breakfast was excellent with the bonus of boiled eggs.
- Despite arriving much later than anticipated due to problems with the Eurotunnel, the dogs and I received a warm welcome! Accommodation very comfortable and breakfast extremely generous. Would certainly recommend.
- Lovely hosts and great facilities with beautiful garden. Ideally situated close to the coast and Eurotunnel but in rural France
- Excellent breakfast with fresh produce and plenty of choice
- Delightful and friendly welcome of us and our dog Marley
La Grange De Salomé
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ypres is 22.4 miles from La Grange De Salomé, while Arras is 17.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 11.8 miles from La Grange De Salomé.
- Everything. The owners were lovely, the room was beautiful and the breakfast was amazing.
- Our host were very friendly and helpful,the accomodation was perfect
- We had a beautiful large loft style apartment room at the top of a converted barn, with the biggest bath we have ever seen, fantastic huge wet-room shower and lots of space. Sofa bed for the children and large bed for us, table and chairs, TV, wifi, lovely views and peace (apart from the rain on the roof!), sounds of birds and cockerel nearby. Good continental breakfast, friendly host family. Very good park “Jardin des poets” a street or two away, had a playground and lake. Salome is a very quiet village, but La Bassee has a few restaurants. Interesting area, but not much open on Monday or Tuesday.
- The owner spoke perfect english. The room was nice, comfortable and clean. Perfect stay.
- Large rooms. Continental breakfast and great location for visiting Vimmy Ridge, Notre Dame de Lorette, Ypres and Paschendale area.
Les Béthunoises Luxury Spa
Each room here will provide you with a TV, a terrace and a seating area. There is also an electric kettle for making tea and coffee. A massaging-jet shower features in some of the private bathrooms, while others include a luminotherapy spa bath. Memory foam mattresses are provided.A free shuttle service from the train station is offered by Les Béthunoises Luxury Spa. Other facilities offered at the property include a lounge and luggage storage.Lille Airport is 20.5 miles away and Lens is a 20-minute drive from the property. Public parking is available nearby.
- great continental breakfast and a lovely out door seating area to have it. Slept very well with electric blinds made it nice and dark and we could still have windows open and got a lovely cool breeze.
- The personal touches, the bath tub, use of the terrace, the breakfast
- Sophie and her mother were marvellous hosts – Sophie recommended a wonderful restaurant, a 10 minute walk but worth every step. Thank you so much
- This rates as one of the best places we have stayed, we will definitely be going back again, Breakfast was included and was superb.
- Really nice place to stay, very comfortable room and breakfast was great. Almost in the centre of town so very convenient for bars and restaurants.
Bethune City Relax Spa & Sauna
Designed with a stylish décor, each room has a flat-screen TV, a seating area and facilities for making tea and coffee. The rooms also have either an exercise bike, or massaging chairs or light therapy.Breakfast is taken in the well-being area of the B&B. Guests also have 1 hour of private access to the spa, and can used the facilities in the fully equipped communal kitchen and shared living room with a TV. A restaurant with 2 Michelin stars can be found 1.2 miles away.Béthune Train Station is 1.1 miles from the house and the city of Lens is 20 minutes away by car.
- Very friendly owners. Great breakfast. Very happy stay. Highly recommended.
- Lovely boutique place to stay en route South – welcoming hosts, very comfortable and clean with good breakfast. Bethune is a great place for a stop over, with a good selection of restaurants etc.
excellent location to the main square with bars and restaurants and the market.
Comfy Bed. Good continental breakfast.
- The boutique hotel was just perfect for an overnight stay. It was really clean, super comfortable and quiet. The rooms are really well decorated, and you can have an our in the jacuzzi spa free of charge as a guest (but not the sauna). Breakfast was wonderful!
- The breakfast was very plentiful and nicely presented. The owners recommended a local restaurant 20 minutes walk away which was very good.
Ferme du Beau Marais Chambres d’hôtes
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Ferme du Beau Marais and restaurants and be found in the town centre.Ferme du Beau Marais is 1.2 miles from Béthune Train Station and 18.6 miles from Lens. Free private parking is provided. Additional features include access to a fitness room and a shared TV lounge.
- The location is in walking distance to our site, but also close to the city center.
- We loved the freedom and space in the charming apartment. Eating delicious breakfast in the garden was a treat. Madame Havet was most hospitable and helpful.
Nice farm house 800m outside of the center located next to a park with lots of bird life.
Breakfast is severed in an elegantly decorated dining room. Anita is a friendly, french speaking lady, who is ambigious to make your stay comfortable e.g. flexible breakfast times.
- Very welcoming owner who was genuinely happy to make my experience a positive one
The very friendly reception by the lady owner/staff. The ensuite bathroom also.
Breakfast very nice too.
La Petite Cense
With parquet flooring and antique furnishings, the rooms here all provide a flat-screen TV with DVD player and a fan. Facilities for making tea and coffee are provided. The modern bathrooms include a hairdryer.Free private parking is available on site. The B&B is 6.8 miles north of Lens and a 25-minute drive from Lille, while Lille Airport is 11.2 miles away.
- What a lovely place to stay Location excellent for many sites and wonderful reception Nothing was too much trouble Spotlessy clean and comfortable
- Our host, Nicole, was delightful, very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed dinner at a restaurant in Lens which Nicole recommended. It uses mostly local produce, has a great ambience and was full of local people including a family group celebrating a birthday. There is a pizzeria near La Petite Cense which could be used by those who do not wish to drive to Lens. We were able to park our vehicle securely on the property.
- Breakfast was excellent, host and hostess were very friendly and helpful. Beautiful restful garden. I would recommend this little hotel to anyone.
- Nicole was a very friendly hostess. We were made very welcome. The family room was spacious with beds in two separate rooms. The breakfast was delicious – freshly made bread, croissants and home made jams. Local cheese and fruit. The location was good. Easy to get to all connecting roads.
- It is in an ideal location for travelling distance to the local WW1 battlefields of Neuve Chapelle and Loos and close to the nearby motorway for going north or further south. The parking is within the property behind the shuttered garage door. It can be a little awkward only because the road can be rather busy in the early evening with limited visibility for right hand drivers. With a little care it is easily overcome however. The rooms are extremely clean and very comfortable plus the breakfast was a great start to the day. Good value for money and I have no problem with recommending this property to other travellers. Nicole was a good hostees and very welcoming.
Chambre d ‘hôtes Chez Manon et Hugo
All guest rooms at Chambre d ‘hôtes Chez Manon et Hugo come with a seating area. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature city views.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Chambre d ‘hôtes Chez Manon et Hugo offers a hot tub. Guests at Chambre d ‘hôtes Chez Manon et Hugo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Béthune, like cycling.Lille is 20 miles from Chambre d ‘hôtes Chez Manon et Hugo. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 21 miles from Chambre d ‘hôtes Chez Manon et Hugo.
No reviews yet.
chambre coin nature
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Lille is 9 miles from chambre coin nature, while Ieper is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- Lovely location, peaceful and welcoming. Host was very kind and allowed us late check in when our plane was delayed. Room was comfortable
- If you are visiting Fromelles, Pheasants Wood, VC Corner and the new museum at Fromelles this is the place to stay. Just 2 minutes away but located on a farm adjacent to the road. Its a renovated barn and farm building. Outside you enjoy the character and heritage, inside a modern room and ensuite. Your will see farm views all around and if you look closely you can see a few of the German concrete pill boxes in the nearby paddocks. The host was helpful with broken english explanations. Parking is outside your door. The unit has a fridge and microwave. Limited cutlery and crockery. Supermarket is about 2-3 km away search for Aldi nearby.
- les petits déjeuners très copieux, la sérénité et le calme du lieu, l’aménagement de la chambre très propre et très coquet, le goût du propriétaire pour la décoration
- Het comfort van een koelkast. Goed bed met comfortabel beddengoed. Zeer schoon en goede indeling. kleine attentie in de vorm van flesje water en chocolade. Attente ontvangst en toch lekker privé.
- Chambre parfaite et confortable.environnement très calme.accueil chaleureux.
All rooms come with a private bathroom. Annette’s Home features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lille is 19.3 miles from Annette’s Home, while Ypres is 27.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 18.6 miles from Annette’s Home.
- Loved the small village and the friendly people and Annette. The beds were very comfortable and Annette was a warm and welcoming host. She made us, our kids and three dogs very comfortable. She was also helpful at providing useful information. The breakfast was excellent too.
- Super friendly country location. Great for D -Day beaches location. I felt like part of the family.
We stayed in the family appartment, with a double bed and two twin beds. I found the lay-out of the appartment very intriguing, but functional, at the same time.
– Best point of the B&B – the heated pool, perfect for children and adults 😀 . Towels, shower, changing room, pool accessories, all included.
– My kids were playing/chasing Annette’s dog during the evening, so all three of them slept very well.
– Annette offerd my tired husband a very tasty local beer in the evening, so she gets extra points from him.
– Great breakfast and good coffee (hot chocolat for the kids): croissants, toast, butter, gem, ham, cheese, orange juice, cereals, joghurt.
- What an excellent find. A great stop over en route home from a ski trip.
- Annette is the perfect host. The individual room was perfect, with bathroom/shower included, and very comfortable and clean. The breakfast is superb. My two dogs were very welcomed. Highly recommendable, specially if you travel with dogs.
Le Clos des Flandres
All rooms and suites feature a desk, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A small fridge is available in each accommodation type.Breakfast at Le Clos des Flandres includes cereal, fruit and chocolate and is served daily.This B&B is 1.2 miles from the A25 motorway, 1.9 miles from Armentières and Nieppe and 3.1 miles from La Gorgue, Sailly-sur-la-Lys and the Belgium border.
- The homemade yoghurt was very nice, providing you like plain yoghurt. I must admit that when we arrived and looked at the outside we almost turned around to find somewhere else for our overnight stop but we decided to brave it, as it was already paid for, and it wasn’t bad.
- All the things that matter to us were superb; such a friendly welcome, an amazing room, large clean bathroom with bath, large comfortable bed, ability to get fresh air into the room. There was even a gorgeous big dog who welcomed us but then left us to get on with things, so not noisy or intrusive and we are doggy people anyway so it didn’t matter. We were on bikes and were given a secure place to leave the bikes and offered a lift into town for food at night. Lovely!
Overall it was great, we loved the owner she was so warm and friendly.
Nice breakfast all home made including delicious yogurt and jams.
We liked to proximity to Armentieres and the cemetery at Houplines we
were there to visit. Great accommodations
- The owners are very welcoming and helpful. The rooms are large and the breakfast is very good.
It’s a little tired and what you might call French rustic. However the lady who owns it brings such a sense of joy to the hotel all is forgiven, she’s lovely.
The breakfast whilst simple was homemade and very good.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Richebourg-lʼavoué Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Richebourg-lʼAvoué Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Richebourg-lʼAvoué Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Richebourg-lʼAvoué Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!