10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ribault Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribault Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ribault Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribault Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribault Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ribault Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ribault Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ribault Poitou-charentes:
La Ferme Blanche
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play darts at La Ferme Blanche, and bike rental is available.Tours is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres Les Hirondelles
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a closet. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Chambres Les Hirondelles have a garden view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Tours is 23 miles from Chambres Les Hirondelles, while Amboise is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Friendly host. Nice and big room, well furnished. Very calm and beautiful area, relaxing. Kids enjoyed the big garden. Very good breakfast. Highly recommended.
The bed was beautiful with gorgeous pristine white cotton bedding.
There was so much choice of delicious food for breakfast. I loved the croissants and pains au chocolat.
The owners rang around to find us a restaurant for the evening meal on our arrival. They found us a little “Les Routiers” restaurant which was great and so cheap.
Very friendly people
Excellent choice of accomodation, lovely room and great owners. (Cynthia & Mike)
Breakfasts were brilliant with a beautiful varied selection every day.
Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts, we were made very welcome.
We would highly reccomend this property and rate it 10/10
This is a beautifully restored farmhouse in a quiet rural location. The rooms were spacious, beautifully furnished and equipped and our hosts were very helpful and friendly.
The breakfasts were a gourmet delight.
La Tourelle des Echelles
At La Tourelle des Echelles guests will find garden-view rooms with a bathroom featuring a bath tub or a shower and free toiletries.In the morning, a continental breakfast with homemade cakes and jams is served in the dining room.Free bikes are available on site and other facilities include a living room with games and a TV. A golf course and a thermal baths centre are a 10-minute drive away. Châtellerault Train Station is located 11.2 miles from this property where free parking is possible.
- Lovely property with guest lounge. Quirky large spotlessly clean bedroom and very comfortable bed. Owner welcoming, friendly and very helpful. Super mostly home made breakfast which set us up for the day.
We couldn’t have been happier with La Tourelle des Echelles in lovely Lesigny, a short drive to lots of other pretty villages and very handy for the Loire. Dominique was extremely helpful and kind, and her house is beautifully decorated and comfortable. Our room upstairs was delightful with all comforts including a huge bath and view over her garden to the local church.
Dominique’s delicious breakfast in her stately dining room of crepes, homemade jams, local cheeses and breads was very generous and excellent value.
Parking is so easy in front of the house, and a short walk took us to a nice restaurant and to the river and local swimming beach.
A really enjoyable stay. Thanks Dominique and bonjour Petit, the pup!
We loved our stay in this beautiful house.
The bedroom was delightful and very comfortable. It’s hard to list the welcoming touches in the room as there are so many – including chocolates and fresh flowers on the bedside tables, cakes and fresh cherries and plenty of bottled water in the room, candles by the bath etc. The owner is a delightful, charming and friendly woman who really cares about her guests. She is clearly someone who loves what she does.
The breakfast costs £5 Euros per person and is one of the best that we’ve ever had in France. Home-made yogurt, brioche, crepes, jams and a great selection of cheeses. It was amazingly good value for money.
The village itself (Lesigny) is small and quiet, however we had an excellent meal in the local restaurant and a lovely swim in the River Creuse. Overall this was a fantastic overnight stop for us while travelling through France. We would love to return.
- Dominique is a superb hostess. This is a wonderful Chambre in a 19th century house with an co-located petite maison in which we stayed. This is a awesome place to stay in the Vienne Region. We were treated like family and were the only guests as the “season” is still a few weeks off. It is one of the most enjoyable places we have ever stayed.
- Really friendly host, and rooms were beautiful. Breakfast absolutely excellent!
Manoir de la Blonnerie
The rooms at Manoir de la Blonnerie feature wooden floors or tiled flooring, a wardrobe, and an electric kettle. The private bathroom includes a shower, hairdryer and toilet.Breakfast is served daily and includes homemade jams and brioche. You can also choose to share meals with other guests and sample traditional French cuisine prepared with organic farm products.Manoir de la Blonnerie is 5 miles from the Loire-Anjou-Touraine Regional Nature Park and free private parking is provided on site.
- We had the evening meals which were traditional, freshly cooked and delicious. Some excellent wines too.
- A lovely old shabby chic property in traditional rural France with and lovely grounds. Friendly staff with just enough English to encourage me to try out my school- girl French.
We liked the peace and quiet. The proprietaire was helpful and keen to please.
The lamb cutlets for supper, from her farm we understand, were delicious and the simple meal was excellent. Comfortable and quiet, just what we wanted.
- Our stay was very enjoyable and relaxing. Beautiful property full of character, with lovely ground surroundings for walks around the lake. Our hosts were very friendly, and provided us with the wonderful evening meal. Generous morning breakfast.
- Beautiful place and lovely breakfast in quiet location. Very comfortable.
Chateau Celle Guenand
There is a shared lounge at the property, and certain rooms also have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and cycling. Loches is 13.7 miles from Chateau Celle Guenand, while Châtellerault is 18.6 miles from the property. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 34.8 miles away.
- Loved everything about it. Rooms, hospitality and amazing food. Set in delightful grounds which are very well maintained. The evening meal was truly amazing, made us feel really well looked after. Breakfast was also very good with lots of locally sourced produce. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this accommodation.
What a find. I wanted to stay in a chateaux and even though a little of the main chateaux Route well worth the detour. Stephan is the perfect host and I felt like rapunsel in the large tower room. Highly recommend the five course dinner offered by chefs from
Local cookery school.
Friendly host, at reception was tea served on terrace, beautiful chateau with cosy stylish decor. Well equipped bathrooms.
Good breakfast, with choice in type of eggs! Duck or chicken…that was a first for me!
Village has small convenience store, cafe and restauarant.
Free parking and wifi, great to walk around the chateau and the lands with caves.
Owner speaks english! Great after care!!
- What a great experience!! Lovely Chateau! Stephane was gracious and welcoming. The dinner was Excellent!! It was a bit far from the major chateaux of the Loire Valley…but it was awesome!
- excellent company and host. went above and beyond.
La sacristie – Pizza Ranch
All rooms include a private bathroom. La sacristie – Pizza Ranch features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and fishing. Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 28 miles from La sacristie – Pizza Ranch, while Chinon is 17.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 28.6 miles from the property.
- Nice to stop at somewhere different. Fantastic pizza and lovely room. Friendly and helpful staff. Was a great stopover
- Beautiful room with old French furniture, decent sized bathroom, restaurant downstairs which was very convenient.
- Pizza ranch, it only did pizza, no chips nor garlic bread, only found out about ice cream when we had breakfast the next morning. Good thing – the sold Leffe beer!!
- Wonderful place and very warm welcome !! Unbeatable Texan atmosphere in the peaceful Tourain’s country. Room are large, nicely decorated and super clean. Breakfast is excellent. Don’t forget to ask M. Arnoud (the owner and passionate multi-awarded Pizzaiolo) to share his secrets. We’ll be back soon !!
Good breakfast, large comfortable rooms and super clean. Extremely quiet location.
Staff provided fans as it was a very warm night.
When we booked thus was just called ‘La Sacristie’- the pizza ranch bit came later. To be honest would not have booked if realised it was a takeaway pizza place as would have preconception of noise, smells, litter and lights. NONE of these applied! So quiet! Really clean. Comfortable beds. Do not be put off by the name. Good stop off.
La Ferme du Temple
All rooms feature a garden view and wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a bathtub or shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. Extras include a shared TV lounge, free WiFi access throughout and free covered parking.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Ferme du Temple.Additional features include a shared lounge, free WiFi access throughout and free private parking on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. Château de Chenonceau is a 45-minute drive away.
- Excellent B&B – clean and comfortable. Comfy bed and Roger was a very welcoming and great host who looked after us very well. Tranquil and peaceful location
- Excellent breakfast and dinner. Very peaceful and picturesque property with small lake. Very good hosts.
- Amazing attention to detail in this gorgeous B&B. Comfy bed, friendly hosts and amazing breakfast.
- Very friendly owners, beautiful location and spotlessly clean facilities. The breakfast was rather yummy too especially with an egg from their gorgeous chickens!
- Well what can I say roger the owner was absolutely wonderful a very interesting charming man. The breakfast was exceptional. The house was very clean & the decoration stunning I would stay there definitely again good value for money & the party of friends I was with fell in love with the place
Chambres d’hôtes Au Clos de Beaulieu
All of the rooms at Au Clos de Beaulieu are uniquely and elegantly decorated. Some rooms feature a desk and a flat-screen TV. The en suite bathroom is fitted with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some of the rooms have stone walls and exposed wooden beams.A continental breakfast served every morning in the dining room. Upon reservation 48 hours in advance, a homecooked meal can be prepared by the owner, who is also a chef.Other facilities include a children’s playground, free Wi-Fi and a hot tub, available during the high season with an extra cost. Free private parking is also possible on site and Sainte-Maure-de-Touraine is 5.6 miles from the property.
- Delphine and Theddy really provided a home away from home for us in their lovely B&B. From the moment we arrived to our final wave goodbye, they were so kind and hospitable, looking after us, my parents and our two little ones with so much care and going out of their way to make sure we had a wonderful stay. We loved: the family suite, pool (albeit freezing!) and gardens, delicious home-cooked dinners and most of all, the wonderful hosts!
- We stayed here on our way back home from the Dordogne. I picked it as it was about halfway to our ferry and was presently surprised. The property is lovely and set within beautiful gardens and swimming pool. We had a family room which was more like an apartment plenty of room for our family if 5. Delphine was a wonderful host, very welcoming. I emailed a few days prior to arrival to see if they could cook for us, and we were presented with a superb 3 course meal with accompanying wines. I would definitely visit again.
- Superb! The owners made us feel welcomed like part of the family, it made us all feel very relaxed, informal and good friends. The hotel is a little paradise, incredibly tranquil remote location (there are no other buildings for about a mile around!), superb big heated outdoor swimming pool, extremely clean facilities, and terrific food (dinner and lunch, both 5 star). And bursting with nature (birds, frogs, horses, donkey, friendly small dog), with clear starry skies at night, and warm blue sunny days. I left with fond memories and will definitely try to return one day!
- Beautiful house. Lovely gardens. Pool was warm and clean. Delphine was a very delightful hostess.
- Wonderful welcome and friendliness of the hosts. The bedroom and bathroom, the grounds – the pool looked so inviting but the weather was not conducive to swim.
Chambres d’Hôtes Château de la Motte
All rooms feature a wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities, while others have a view of the countryside, fireplace or spa bath. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Château de la Motte. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal prepared by the host, at an extra cost upon prior reservation.Additional features include a free medieval outfit for children upon availability, which must be returned, free visits of the castle, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking. The A10 motorway is ideally located 3.1 miles away and Poitiers is a 30-minute drive from the castle.
- Beautiful decor. Awesome building and facilities. Huge rooms and great beds. Magnificent gardens and views. , Lieven and Carine were delightful, friendly and helpful and the breakfast was excellent.On arrival Lieven gave us a tour of the castle which was very interesting and informative. A magnificent castle and 10 out of 10 on all counts. A picturesque location and beautiful countryside. The picnic hamper dinner special was not to be missed. We can’t wait to go back again!
- Fantastic place and the meal in the evening was absolutely excellent.. Family run and really friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend!
- A wonderful castle with extremely nice owners! Book it!
- Old, historic, well appointed, and well kept. The host and hostess were welcoming , and we were taken on a tour and told some of the history of the Chateau. Dinner was outstanding. We were only there for one nigh, but would have been happy to stay longer.
- Breakfast was amazing. Homemade hams/preserves and yoghurt. Beautiful fresh bread. Lovely hosts who took crazy Australia kids in their stride.
Domaine de la Grangée
Combining wooden furniture and a modern design, the rooms, wooden caravans and hut include a kitchenette and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Provided with a telescope, 1 room also features a roof skylight for looking at the stars.A continental breakfast, regional specialties and local wines are delivered to your accommodation, upon prior reservation.Fishing and hiking are some of the possible on-site activities. Shops are 1,650 feet away, Tours is a 50-minute drive and Saint-Maure Train Station is 9.3 miles away.
- Great novelty experience staying in a caravan, very peaceful, nice owners. Fully equipped kitchen was a nice surprise
Excellent séjour dans le carré d’étoiles, l’accueil a été parfait, très sympathique, et le gîte est tel que nous nous l’imaginions.
Le petit déjeuner est top également.
Se retrouver dans un petit espace, contempler la nature, et le ciel la nuit permet de recentrer un peu ses priorités.
Cela nous a véritablement ressourcé!
- Le petit dejeuner au saut du lit, aire de jeux pour enfants, kitchinette
- Le lit était super confortable. Tout l’espace est optimisé au mieux. Le dôme pour regarder les étoiles hyper romantique. Et le repas plus que savoureux
- L’originalité de l’hébergement et cette vue magnifique sur la voute étoilée, le petit déjeuner apporté dans le gîte et la gentillesse de mes hôtes.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ribault Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ribault Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ribault Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ribault Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!