10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Riaillé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Riaillé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Riaillé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riaillé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riaillé Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Riaillé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Riaillé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Riaillé Pays De La Loire:
La chambre du harpiste
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a balcony. La chambre du harpiste has some accommodations with garden views, and every room has a electric tea pot. At the accommodation, rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Nantes is 27 miles from La chambre du harpiste. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- It was a very pleasant stay. The room is well equiped and very clean. The host is a very nice family with three lovely kids. During the breakfast, the family orchestra played wonderful music for us. The joy and harmony brought us the whole day brightness:)
Chambre très propre et très confortable.
Très bien accueilli par les propriétaires et petit déjeuner au top.Je recommande.
- accueil très chaleureux et un petit concert de musique de bienvenue de toute la famille
- Nous avons été très bien accueillis. La chambre était propre et confortable. Nous avons apprécié le petit moment de harpe au petit déjeuner. Le petit déjeuner était copieux et varié (croissant, baguette aux céréales, beurre, confiture…
- un adorable studio indépendant (attention, il faut monter un escalier), joliment décoré, une petite cuisine très bien équipée, des informations très claires envoyées par la propriétaire pour le trouver en ville, un accueil très sympathique sur place et un petit déjeuner pantagruélique délicieux pour terminer.
Au Bas Chalonge Chambres d’hôtes
All of the bright rooms at Au Bas Chalonge Chambres d’hôtes include wooden furniture and shutters. Each room has a private bathroom but the toilets are shared with other guests.Breakfast is served daily on the veranda, which offers nice views of the park.You are invited to visit the Museum of Louis de Funes in the Château de Clermont, a 5-minute drive away, or you can enjoy water activities in Nort sur Erdre, 9.3 miles from the property. Balloon trips can be arranged by the owner and Nantes Train Sation is a 25-minute drive away.
- This is the best B and B we have stayed in on our trip across Europe – but one of the least expensive. It is a very quiet, private place in the countryside with a very lovely garden. Bruno is a superb host who makes you feel welcome and gives great advice and information on travel in the region. We loved the bird life and farm animals. The bed was large and comfortable and breakfasts were fine. Thank you for a great stay. Chris and Liz.
Bruno is an excellent host: interesting, helpful, informative, kind. And he has great English! We could not have asked for anyone better.
The accommodation is comfortable and cosy, and beautifully clean and well presented.
Breakfast in the conservatory watching the ducks and geese and chickens was just lovely.
The whole property is really well cared for and presented. This was a lovely, restful rural experience. And the price is excellent!
- a lovely area in the country with pond geese and wildlife. the Host was so good and the food also. I would recommend this to anyone.
- Bruno was very friendly, excellent host. Quiet location (perfect after driving all day) enjoy watching the birds in the morning. Breakfast was delicious, homemade jams, fresh eggs from the owner chickens.
- Host was super friendly and helpful and let us make a cup of tea after a long day. Lovely breakfast with home made jams. Nice walk in the countryside.
L’Etape du Soir
Individually decorated with a particular theme, each room at L’Etape du Soir includes a private bathroom with shower and a wardrobe. Some also include a small seating area with table and chairs.A buffet breakfast is served daily and dietetic products can be required. In the evening you can eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where a set menu is available upon prior reservation.Châteaubriant’s Castle and the World War II Memorial are a 15-minute drive and Nantes is 49.7 miles away. Angers is 39.1 miles away and Rennes is 47.2 miles from the hotel. A garage is provided for motorcycles.
- The evening meal was home cooked and typically French with good wines on offer.
- Lovely host who produced a really nice 3 course meal when we arrived. This stopover made our long journey home so much easier.
Lovely owners. Lovely situation. Comfy and clean. Easy to find.
I’d forgotten to reserve an evening meal and was given directions to a range of eating places around the area.
- Nice comfy room, quiet, and kind helpfull host. Good facilities. Superb parking if you have a large van and large trailer, although side road access from main road interesting. Excellent breakfast.
- Everything very good except from the fact that the restaurant is only available if you book previously. But they suggested to us a restaurant nearby with very good value for money
The rooms are decorated in a traditional style with a fireplace, a TV and a seating area. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided, and the bathroom has a bath or shower. Guests are invited to use the free Wi-Fi access.The continental breakfast which is included in the room rate features organic coffee, a selection of teas, fresh fruit salad, home made jams, pancakes and artisan bread and croissants can be served on the terrace in the garden. After breakfast, you can play the piano or relax in the communal lounge, where you can also borrow French and English books.The medieval castle in Ancenis is only 1,300 feet from this B&B and there is a choice of restaurants just a 5-minute walk away. Nantes and Angers train stations are a 30-minute drive away.
- Great local (with an addition of delicious Scotish pancakes) breakfast, beautifully renovated house with a garden, close to train station (about 30 mins away from Nantes and Angers as well as short stroll away from the river and local restaurants. The owners are really lovely and welcoming, going an extra mile to make their guest comfortable.
- There was a wide choice for breakfast and it was very filing.
The hosts were warm, friendly and helpful. Our room was quiet, clean, spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated. There are tea/coffee facilities in the room, but we also appreciated Andrew’s welcome cuppa in the garden. Breakfast was diverse, plentiful and delicious.
Andrew and Aline are genuinely happy people and they understand the meaning of hospitality.
The hosts were very open and nice – I would like to meet such great atmosphere in other places I stayed. The breakfasts were superb! I could see the town and surroundings riding on Andy’s bicycle.
If you consider to stop at Loire-Séjours I do not even need to wish you a pleasent stay. It will be pleasent for sure.
- Excellent welcoming by the host, fantastic atmosphere, well situated (a splended wine bar and fish rest is in walking distance) , modern & very clean bathroom, lovely furnitured rooms , a great meeting room and a superb bf-room and bf quality
Castel Magnolia provides 2 uniquely decorated guest rooms. Each room rooms features a private entrance, a parquet floor and a flat-screen TV. Each room also has an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room. Tea and coffee making facilities and a microwave are provided for your convenience in the communal lounge.Castel Magnolia is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Ancenis Train Station is 1,650 feet from the B&B. Set by the Loire River, many cycling trails start from the property.
- Delphine is the perfect hostess, the room was large and well appointed. Breakfast was complete and Delphine prepared the eggs exactly as we prefer them. She even spent 30 minutes on the phone helping us to line up our next few night accomodation. We will always stay here when in Ancenis.
- Delphine is a marvelous host, helping us upstairs with our luggage and with restaurant recommendations (try the Maison du Vin near the bridge over the Loire for informal eating, and the restaurant next door for a good 2 or 3 course meal)). We were looked after very well, and this was a great place to stay for 2/3 nights on your way further south.
- Extremely friendly hostess. Very pleasant, quiet, beautifully restored home. We choose that hotel to be closer to Nantes airport, 40 minutes drive! Perfect for us!
- A charming town house with a fine garden and garden room. Delightful host who couldn’t be more helpful. Everything one could wish for from an overnight stay.
- Delphine made us very welcome and could not have been more helpful. We arrived by bike on a very hot day and Delphine quickly sorted the bike storage for us and ensured that we were soon relaxing in the hotel with a cold drink. She helped us to select a restaurant for an evening meal at which we had the best meal of our trip.
Maison au coeur du bourg de Nort sur Erdre
The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast will be able to enjoy activities in and around Nort-sur-Erdre, like cycling and hiking.Nantes is 16 miles from Maison au coeur du bourg de Nort sur Erdre, while Saint-Herblain is 17 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Château Haute Roche
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms include a wardrobe. Each room comes with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Château Haute Roche. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal at the property upon reservation.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Oudon, like cycling and hiking.Nantes is 16.2 miles from Château Haute Roche, while Cholet is 26.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 20.5 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The beautiful grounds and terrace, a stunning chateau and most of all, two gracious and friendly hosts! Lars and Nirin were absolutely fabulous!
- What’s not to like? Everything was excellent — starting with the gracious hosts, their beautiful home, the gardens, the views, and the surrounding countryside and nearby towns. I highly recommend a stay at Chateau Haute Roche.
Everything, but especially hospitality of the owner Lars. We forgot to order a dinner and to reserve a restaurant and Lars prepared for us the best dinner during our trip!
My son forgot the mobile telephone, and Lars caught us up (we were on bicycles) to give it back.
- The hallmark of our stay was the warmth and generousity of our hosts in luxurious surroundings. The rooms and common spaces are well-appointed, the decoration is tasteful and cosy. Breakfast was delicious, locally sourced and homemade to perfection. We were surrounded by impressive views of the Loire Valley and the ever-changing light. There is an exquisite attention to details by the lovely hosts which leaves one completely spoiled. Travelling with a baby who fell ill, we had a few extraordinary requests, each of which was fulfilled with a smile and genuine kindness which made it a holiday for the parents! We certainly plan to return and the château would be the perfect respite for cyclists doing the Loire à Velo tour.
Un cadre extraordinaire, un confort et une propreté irréprochable.. tout cela sublimé par des hôtes aux petits soins.
Merci pour ce séjour qui nous a permis de nous dépayser, de nous reposer.
La Maison de Nicolas au Clos des Guibouleraies
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Angers is 23.6 miles from La Maison de Nicolas au Clos des Guibouleraies, while Ancenis is 14.9 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 37.9 miles away.
- Another huge old house, set in lush gardens, and tucked away in a narrow street where you’d never expect it to be. Extremely hospitable owner, enormous rooms (well ours was) and a thoroughly delightful stay with secure parking behind the large double gates. You won’t be disappointed.
- Accueil très convivial, cadre superbe, situation pratique (peu d’hébergements dans ce secteur)
Super nette und hilfsbereites Gastgeber-Pärchen
- Petit déjeuner très copieux et literie vraiment confortable. Le personnel très avenant et sympathique.
- La propreté, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner copieux et le pain super bon, le linge en quantité suffisante. jusqu’aux gants de toilette.
Logis Du Patis Roux
The uniquely decorated rooms at Logis Du Patis Roux have a parquet floor and a garden view. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and towels.Breakfast is included and served each morning in the dining room, which has a fireplace and a garden view.Other facilities include free Wi-Fi, a garden and a terrace with pergola. The property offers free private parking and the Nantes-Brest Canal is 3.7 miles away. Several activities are available in the area, such as hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding.
- The host supplied very nice breakfast and was very friendly
- swimming pool excellent..very nice room..extremely friendly landlady..breakfast superb
- Le calme, la tranquillité la propriétaire très gentille
- Petit déjeuner copieux,literie confortable,personnel accueillant et agréable.
- Tout était parfait. Nous y reviendrons avec grand plaisir.
Chambres d’hôtes du Perray
At Chambres d’hôtes du Perray, rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at Chambres d’hôtes du Perray can enjoy a continental breakfast.Angers is 23 miles from Chambres d’hôtes du Perray, while Ancenis is 15 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 39 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Riaillé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Riaillé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Riaillé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Riaillé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!