10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rhydymain Gwynedd – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhydymain Gwynedd is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rhydymain Gwynedd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rhydymain Gwynedd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rhydymain Gwynedd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rhydymain Gwynedd:
Pen-Isa’r-Llan Farm is located in Bala, just 30 miles from Llandudno. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Wrexham is 26 miles from Pen-Isa’r-Llan Farm, and Betws-y-coed is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- I went away with two friends, and stayed here as a base to hike Snowdon. Perfect location, in a lovely little town. Patricia was very nice and the cooked breakfast was spot on! Beds very comfortable and a quiet location. We stayed in the family room which was a great size for 3 adults. The house is 400 years old, lovely character!
- Patrica was very very nice and welcoming and would return
This cottage is a lovely, warm & welcoming country retreat. Short walk into Bala and a great location to explore further afield.
Patricia was really welcoming and a great host. Breakfast was amazing we (including our Labrador) were made to feel welcome the whole time.
- Absolutely lovely lady is the owner. Breakfast was fantastic, bed very comfortable, room was adorable. There are no words to praise enough this B&B. Really dog friendly.
- The welcome we received and how accommodating of our dog they were!
Heulwen Guest House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Heulwen Guest House is located in Dolgellau in the region of Gwynedd, just 27 miles from Aberystwyth. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Betws-y-coed is 21 miles from Heulwen Guest House, and Bala is 14 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were wonderful and helpful, the breakfast was epic, the room was very comfortable and the view was awesome.
- Everything about our stay was spectacular. The hosts been so lovely and welcoming nothing was too much for them. Rooms are beautiful and clean and the views are amazing! Breakfast was incredibly tasty with nice selection. We will certainly come back here again. Couldnt recommend this place any more!
- It as very clean . Plenty of room but still felt homely . Andy and heulwen were very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was lovely.
- Lovely people, great breakfast, couldn’t wish for a better place to stay.
- Amazing Hosts! Both Heulwen and Andy made sure we had the most comfortable stay and accommodated our requests on preferred breakfast. From the moment we stepped into the property they made sure we felt at home.
One of our best sellers in Dolgellau! Ty Seren is located in Dolgellau, just 24 miles from Aberystwyth. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Betws-y-coed is 24 miles from Ty Seren, and Bala is 17 miles away.
- Friendly welcome. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable room (except for cramped en suite). Good location in the centre of the town, close to restaurants.
- Nick and Sharon lovely hosts, the breakfast was spot on!
- This property was amasing, it was a beautiful old house. The room was great and there was a fire in the breakfast room. The owners were so lovely. They were so helpful and have me recomendations for things to do in the area. I would highly recomend a visit here. The property is in a georgous part of Wales and so many walks to explore the area.
- Great central location in Dolgellau WITH parking. Lovely breakfast room with a wonderful, welcoming and cosy fire. Very comfortable bed. All good.
- The hotel hosts couldn’t have been nicer and went out of their way to make us and our 18 month old welcome. They made lots of effort to make sure we were comfortable and our little one had what we needed. A very warm welcome, wonderful quirky room with lots of history and very comfortable and a fabulous breakfast!
Tan y Gader
Tan y Gader is located in Dolgellau, just 24 miles from Aberystwyth.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Betws-y-coed is 25 miles from Tan y Gader, and Bala is 17 miles away.
- Jayne & Mark were so welcoming, making delicious dairy free treats to suit my dietary requirements. The room was perfect, the bed was really comfy and the breakfast was just wonderful! A fantastic homely place to stay; one which I will definitely be visiting again.
- Brilliant imaginative and original decor. Very cosy and comfy. Hosts Mark and Jayne super friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast. Lots of information provided as well as DVDs, books and board games. Couldn’t ask for more. Great stay
- Jayne and Mark are exceptional hosts, a warm welcome – tea and cakes given on arrival, homemade shortbread left in our room. More homemade cake throughout the week!! Just AMAZING. The breakfast was out of this world. Loved every minute.
- Loved the eclectic style of Tan-y-Gader, so beautifully put together. Arrived to tea with delicious cake, warm from the oven, served in the cozy lounge. Bedroom very comfortable with a super bathroom, lovely tub for a soak. Jayne helped us booking a table for dinner at one of the pubs in town. Both days started with a fantastic tasty breakfast. I’d have loved to stay for a week!!
- Jayne and Mark was absolutely brilliant. Our stay was like in the dream. Every room perfectly decorated and clean. Breakfast was incredible. Service like in 5 star restaurant. Perfect choice for couples. Very quiet location. Perfect choice for relaxing. Lovely place ?
Bryn Mair House
Bryn Mair House is located in Dolgellau, just 24 miles from Aberystwyth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Betws-y-coed is 25 miles from Bryn Mair House, and Bala is 17 miles away.
- Wonderful bed and linen. Quiet and spacious and beautifully decorated room. Excellent service. Luxury all round.
- It was good to have parking facilities. Breakfast was wonderful with amazing views.
Firstly the owners made us feel very welcome and gave us the information we needed and made us a pot of tea accompanied by homemade welsh cakes which were delicious. The room was not huge but had everything we needed. The bathroom was gorgeous with a lovely comfortable bath and luxury toiletries. Breakfast was not a huge array of things but what was on offer was delicious and really good quality, the bacon was the nicest I have ever tasted.
They have got it spot on and it is only a short walk to the town so a good location.
- Very comfortable, great location close to centre of Dolgellau. Friendly welcome.
- Absolutely fabulous hosts, very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and great recommendations for restaurants, walks and sightseeing.
Plas Gwyn B&B and Holiday Cottage
Plas Gwyn B&B and Holiday Cottage offers accommodations in Dolgellau. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Aberystwyth is 24 miles from Plas Gwyn B&B & Cottage, and Betws-y-coed is 24 miles from the property.
- We loved the location but most of all, we loved the beautiful little cottage
- A property full of character with parking on site and within a very short walk of the Town centre. The location was very convenient for proximity to good restaurants.
- Room was very comfortable and clean, the little touches were lovely and the breakfast delicious.
- The owners were extremely friendly and helpful, I had forgotten to take a torch with me for walking back late at night they lent one was appreciated
- The food was delicious the bed was very comfortable
Bwch yn Uchaf
Bwch yn Uchaf is located in Llanuwchllyn, just 31 miles from Wrexham.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Betws-y-coed is 17 miles from Bwch yn Uchaf, and Llangollen is 22 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 47 miles away.
- I like the the location, the staff and the house. Everything was nice and comfortable. Fresh home made breakers and flexible check in time!
- The service was really friendly the bed was so comfortable- we read the reviews on how comfy it was and was still pleasantly surprised. Nice breakfast and not too far away to drive to lake Bala which was lovely to chill round. Local pub about a 5-10min walk, this did nice food too.
- Good breakfast, excellent local restaurant for evening meal. Quite location. Well kept accomadation and efficient, helpful staff. Tea and coffee facilities available in the communal lounge downstairs.
Comfortable room and very clean. Bathroom was modern
Staff was really friendly and good breakfast
- The hosts were amazing and the room was extremely clean. The bed was insanely comfortable.
The Firecat Country House B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Firecat Country House B&B offers accommodations in Mallwyd. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aberystwyth is 25 miles from The Firecat Country House , and Betws-y-coed is 28 miles from the property.
- Delicious home cooked breakfast! Bed super comfy. Fire downstairs was lovely
- Perfect little get away! Would definitely recommend! 🙂
The warm friendly welcome and attention.
The really excellent food, both for evening meal and breakfast.
The quality of the room and the facilities.
The lounge with log burner.
- Robin and Jane were the perfect hosts! We found everything to be fantastic! From the tea and cake we received on arrival to the thoughtful breakfast arrangements this was a wonderful little gem.
- You could not ask for better hospitality, I travel round and use a lot of accommodation through work etc and I can safely say the friendliness , cleanliness and sheer beauty of this place is a real credit to the lovely owners. Lovely hospitality, lovely place love it .
Tyddyn Mawr Farmhouse
Tyddyn Mawr Farmhouse offers accommodations in Dolgellau. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Aberystwyth is 22 miles from Tyddyn Mawr Farmhouse, and Betws-y-coed is 26 miles away.
- The view was amazing, bed was really comfy and the host couldn’t do enough for us. Her local knowledge was outstanding and helpful in choosing a restaurant for dinner. The breakfast was sublime, all locally sourced and the homemade gooseberry jam was the best I’ve ever had! Thank you.
- Everything was wonderful, from the location and stunning view, to our welcoming host. The breakfast was exceptional.
- Excellent host. Wanted for nothing. Will return. Thank you.
- Food excellent ,plenty of verity. Accommodation excellent.
- The owner Olwen was fantastic , the breakfast was the best I’ve had with so much attention to detail ,
Dolffanog Fach is located in Tal-y-llyn, 20 miles from Aberystwyth and 29 miles from Betws-y-coed. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bala is 20 miles from Dolffanog Fach, and Barmouth is 8 miles away.
- I immediately liked the owners. A relaxed, positive, interested approach throughout made me feel very confident and comfortable to stay. There were so many nice touches and demonstrations of kindness or the ‘extra mile’ that I will probably judge future stays by their level of service. The house is warm and clean, rustic too but not in a shambling way, it’s slate and brick and wood, with hard wearing carpets. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom a bit tight, but with heaps of hot water and those ‘extras’. And breakfast, well, it was ace. Probably also cooked by Simon ?
- Liz and Simon were absolutely great. They catered to my Vegan diet and we had the best stay with them. Beautiful setting/scenery around the hotel and a postbox just at the front of the property. Fresh flowers and welsh cakes in our rooms and the attention to detail was perfect for a couples weekend away. Nothing was to much to ask and we had the best time and will be staying again in the summer months.
- Very good and peaceful location. The owners are lovely and very helpful.
- Extremely kind staff willing to give advice on the area and allow us to do check in at 11 pm (out of check in hours). Fantastic breakfast. Very comfortable bed. Beautiful views from the room.
From the moment we arrived we felt extremely welcomed. Liz & Si were so hospitable, spoilt our pooch – Tyson and made him feel comfortable & welcomed too!! Great place to take dogs even down to the dog treats left in our room. Our treats were delicious too.
A beautifully and well thought out B&B, a unique treat in gorgeous surroundings & in good driving distance to Snowdon.
Thank you Si for the early morning 6am breakfast & packed lunch so we could climb Snowdon.
Liz your evening meals were superb, what a great cook you are!!
Thank you again for such a relaxing stay, we will be back.
Recommend staying in Carroll Room.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rhydymain Gwynedd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rhydymain Gwynedd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!