10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rhyd-y-felin – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhyd-y-felin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rhyd-y-felin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhyd-y-felin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhyd-y-felin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rhyd-y-felin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rhyd-y-felin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rhyd-y-felin:
Four Seasons Hotel
One of our top picks in Aberystwyth.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Four Seasons Hotel offers accommodations in Aberystwyth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Barmouth is 21 miles from Four Seasons Hotel, and Dolgellau is 24 miles away.
The whole establishment showed the companies effort to improve the hotel.
Decor was also very acceptable.
friendly welcome and good room.
Good location in town centre and only 5 mins from rail/bus stations.
Good meal in evening.
- The hotel is in a quiet part of what is anyway a very attractive town. We were both very appreciative of a good night throughout our stay.
- Buffet breakfast was hot, varied and tasty, service of coffee and toast prompt and friendly. Room which had been described as “small” was in fact adequate in size and well furnished.
- Room was good, bed very comfortable. Breakfast freshly cooked and good selection. Ideal location for town and sea.
- The whole establishment showed the companies effort to improve the hotel.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. No.46 is located on Aberystwyth’s Victorian promenade, and offers sea views.All rooms are en-suite and have tea and coffee making facilities. The property is run by the adjoining Marine Hotel, where guests check in. Guests at No.46 are welcome to use any facilities at the Marine Hotel.The property has free WiFi and free (limited) parking at the rear. The property is located close to Aberystwyth’s North Beach, and also a 5-minute walk from the main town.
- Windows open to allow fresh sea air in. Lovely staff. Comfortable bed and relaxing room decor. Very clean and spacious. Will be back for sure.
- Very welcoming people and friendly staff. Abundant dinner and value for money. Great location!
- The lovely waitress who was polish or maybe Russian she was great. The lovely gentleman who seemed to head up the clearing up team in the dinning area again if was lovely and very friendly
After declining the room that the hotel had “changed “ us to we were allocated the room that I had actually booked , which was superb
One minor criticism the water pressure in the shower was woeful
Location is excellent
We were moved to the main hotel with a sea view which was a nice surprise
Plas Y Dderwen Bed and Breakfast
Just a 5-minute drive from Aberystwyth, Plas Y Dderwen Bed and Breakfast offers hearty breakfasts and 5-star rooms with free Wi-Fi. The B&B offers wonderful views of the Ceredigion countryside.The luxury bedrooms have quality beds with crisp linens. All rooms feature tea/coffee facilities, a TV, and an elegant private bathroom. Some rooms also have a stand-alone bath.Guests staying in the Suite and Superior Double room can enjoy a traditional full English breakfast in the cosy kitchen, grand dining room or leafy gardens. Breakfast includes fresh coffee and a selection of light continental options.With a scenic location in Lovesgrove, Plas Y Dderwen B&B is a 30-minute drive from Snowdonia National Park. Free on-site parking is available, and the sandy beaches of Cardigan Bay are within a 15-minute drive.
- The owner was very friendly ,helpful and accommodating ,going the extra mile booking restaurants ,suggesting we use the shower in another room if it was easier for me.
- Fantastic hosts offering fantastic accommodation. Very Child friendly and safe environment for the little ones. I was impressed by the quality of the studio and furnishings which didn’t happen often after a lifetime in construction
- The location was perfect and the house was stunning. An absolutely first class B&B. We usually stay in hotels as on the two occasions we have stayed in a B&B it has been absolutely terrible. However this one looked and sounded more than promising so decided to try again and we were not disappointed. All credit to the delightful owner Caryl.
- Owner – more than nice. Breakfast – seventh heaven. Best UK Bed and Breakfast for family!!!
- We received a warm welcome and made to feel at home. Spectacular views from our bedroom window in the morning. Homecooked breakfast, served beautifully 10/10. Would recommend this stay to family and friends. Well done!
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Penybont offers accommodations in Aberystwyth, just 20 miles from Barmouth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Dolgellau is 23 miles from Penybont, and Aberdyfi is 8 miles from the property.
- Host very friendly, helpful and kind to my dog. Excellent breakfast, loads of refreshments in room, allowed to use the fridge/freezer and microwave. All good.
- Mine host, John, was very welcoming and helpful and a good breakfast chef. Overall the accommodation far exceeded my expectation and, I believe, represented exceptional value for money.
- John is a wonderful host. The bed was very comfy and overall a great find, espc breakfast.
- Very welcoming host and good choice for breakfast. Comfortable room, very clean and tidy. Nice little touches, sweeteners as well as sugar in room, shampoo etc. provided. Overall an excellent stay. John was an engaging host full of useful information about the local area and very happy to offer advice where requested.
- Great breakfast and facilities, a home away from home…
Brynawel B&B is located in Capel Bangor, just 5 miles from Aberystwyth. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Barmouth is 22 miles from Brynawel B&B, and Llandrindod Wells is 27 miles away.
- Lynn and Noel are very nice and easy going people, I was getting late on my arrival time but they’ve been politely waiting for me with a warm cup of tea and biscuits. Very friendly and helpful conversations and informations about the local attractions. Beautiful house and area! Thank you so much and see you next time:)
- Lovely room in a lovely house in a lovely location with really lovely hosts.
The owners are very polite and make you feel very welcome.
The room was clean and very comfortable.
The breakfast was excellent.
- Lyn and Noel were very friendly and my stay was like staying with members of my family. Lyn was extremely attentive and made me tea with biscuits and Welsh cakes and Noel looked through the road map reviewing my route home. Breakfast was really lovely and being cooked for me when I came downstairs. Thank you both again for your hospitality!
- Friendly hosts and unlimited cups of tea and cake!
Felin Carrog is located in Llanddeiniol, 6 miles from Aberystwyth and 27 miles from Barmouth. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Llandrindod Wells is 31 miles from Felin Carrog, and Cardigan is 29 miles from the property.
- Friendly hosts. Delicious breakfast. Very welcoming for our puppy!
- The beautiful location, super comfortable bed and even dog biscuits for my pup.
- Stephanie and Tony have done a marvellous job converting this property into a B&B, we received such a friendly welcome and felt right at home. Our room was comfortable and breakfast the next morning was superb.
- Bed was very comfortable & owners were very friendly and welcoming & offered us the history of their property.
- This place is the summum of idyllic authenticity. A former mill house in a very peaceful and quiet scenery, where part of the family house has been turned into a B&B. Full dedication by the owners to their property, where they -with the same dedication- make their guests feel at home. Perfect balance between nice conversations and respecting their guests’ personal space.
Y Grange is located in Llanfihangel-y-creuddyn, 6 miles from Aberystwyth and 25 miles from Barmouth. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Llandrindod Wells is 26 miles from Y Grange, and Newtown is 29 miles away.
- Everything was as expected or better, hosts were wonderful, friendly and nothing was too much trouble! Breakfast was very tasty, plenty of it, and set you up for the day. We would love to go again for a longer stay ?
- Beautiful property of very high standards. Location very quiet but in easy distance of local attractions in all directions .Hosts very friendly and could not do enough for you. Breakfasts very filling. Room very spacious with nice bath and shower and warm and cosy. Would use again.
- This is an absolute fantastic place to stay the welcome you get from laurel and dilwyn is brilliant from the moment you walk in. The room was great nice comfy bed and the breakfasts are the best we have had while staying in aber this will be the only place we will stay when visiting aber in the future
- We loved the hospitality recieved from the owners lovely and friendly will definately book again if we in the area .
Although we were only staying for 1 night, Dylwen and Laurel were extremely friendly, and made us feel comfortable and welcome straight away, a fresh pot of tea or coffee on arrival was a nice touch.
The house is immaculate and very spacious. We stayed in the Eirlys family suite, the bed was really comfortable, and with the dark skies and quietness of the area we had one of the best sleeps ever. There are lovely views in 3 directions from the suite, with good sunset and sunrise opportunities…if you can force yourself out of bed!
Breakfast was gorgeous, we went for the “small” option, and it was more than enough, with fresh coffee or tea and toast.
Can’t wait to go back and spend a bit longer there.
The Old Barn Bed & Breakfast
Located in Llangwyryfon, 7 miles from Aberystwyth, The Old Barn Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV and DVD player is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Barmouth is 29 miles from The Old Barn Bed & Breakfast, and Llandrindod Wells is 30 miles from the property.
- Excellent property; excellent hosts; excellent location; excellent food. Well appointed, scrupulously clean, restful, and a total pleasure.
- We really liked the area and the house. The owners are really nice. Breakfast really nice the room was very clean and lovely x
A ‘Good life’ experience. Much of the produce served at breakfast was home made or locally sourced.
Our family room went beyond expectations as we had 2 separate bedrooms with a private Bathroom.
Hugh and Trisha were very warm and welcoming hosts.
- The care, attention to detail and genuine friendliness and helpfulness of the proprietors, Hugh and Trisha. The sumptuous breakfasts, particularly the natural fruit compote and home-baked rolls. The amount of quality books and DVDs. The real hideaway nature of the beautiful, tranquil location.
The location is quiet and lovely. The B&B is super. Hugh is an excellent host and very helpful.
The ideal location for a relaxing and nice holiday.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Bro Dafydd is located in Bow Street, just 5 miles from Aberystwyth. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Barmouth is 20 miles from Bro Dafydd, and Llandrindod Wells is 29 miles from the property.
- This gem of a b&b is highly recommended. Set in a pretty, peaceful spot the rooms are spotless, beds comfy and breakfast delicious. To top it off the owners are friendly and helpful. Fab stay.
- Shan is absolutely amazing host. Very caring and good to speak. I will come back here. The breakfast was amazing, hot and on time with tons of items on table.
- good breakfast!I was welcomed with a smile even though i was late on arrival!!!
- The accommodation was spotless and the owner so helpful
- Very quiet location.large spacious rooms .excellent breakfast. Will return. Very nice host.
Located in Aberystwyth, 22 miles from Barmouth, Bryncoed features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Llandrindod Wells is 26 miles from Bryncoed, and Newtown is 27 miles away.
The scenery was wonderful, the view from our bedroom window was great.
Our hosts Jan and Col were fantastic! Made sure we had tea and coffee when we wanted. We had use of a lounge room to ourselves. Breakfast was a wonderful varied choice.
The pub nearby did some lovely food and drink. This was like a home away from home for two days, we were given the warmest welcome and given some great local walking routes.
It’s a nice spot if you want to have some great views of the valley while being about 20 minutes from Borth and Aberystwyth.
I would most definitely stay here again, and I will be keeping this place in mind when I next go to this part of Wales.
- Loved the views nice room the owner was so lovely. It was nice to sit and watch the rabbit and lamb’s and sheep playing in the fields
- Jan and Colin are lovely people and genuinely cannot do enough for you. The accommodation is superb and the breakfast selection is as good as any hotel at 3 times the price! The welcome at Bryncoed is surely the warmest in Wales!
- The views were stunning, the hosts, Colin and Jan, were very welcoming, very comfortable double room and small twin promoted as a family room with private bathroom – absolutely ideal for us and a large lounge to relax in. Breakfast was possibly one of the best we’ve ever had with great quality food, fresh coffee and large mugs to drink from. Everything very clean. Parking available for our van.
- Everything couldn’t find fault with anything. Hospitality was outstanding, you have you own sitting room with 3 double seaters, private bathroom and an adorable double room. Views are breathtaking. Breakfast I have never had better and I have stayed in many hotels and nothing is in comparison. Can’t wait to return
- The scenery was wonderful, the view from our bedroom window was great.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rhyd-y-felin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rhyd-y-felin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rhyd-y-felin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rhyd-y-felin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!