10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rhosneigr Anglesey – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhosneigr Anglesey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rhosneigr Anglesey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhosneigr Anglesey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhosneigr Anglesey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rhosneigr Anglesey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rhosneigr Anglesey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rhosneigr Anglesey:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Valley Anglesey offers accommodations in Valley, just 30 miles from Llandudno. The bed and breakfast has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Conwy is 30 miles from The Valley Hotel, and Caernarfon is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- All bedrooms are individual and different shapes and sizes ours had a sloping floors which represented the age and character of the building. Bathroom was newly refurbished to a good standard. Clean and well managed. Breakfasts were quickly produced with good choice. We enjoyed an evening meal in the bar selected from a good variety of choices.
- Breakfast was excellent. Staff lovely, spacious and clean room with comfortable beds. Good location too. Bonus of play area at back of hotel for our daughter.
- The bedroom was of a good standard with a comfy bed. Food was excellent. The hotel accepts dogs.
- good welsh speaking people working there, nice to still hear
- The beds were fine, the staff were helpful and the accomodation was very clean.
Craig Eithin B & B
Craig Eithin B & B offers accommodation in Valley, a 10-minute drive to Holyhead sea port and Holyhead railway station.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Llandudno and Conwy are 29.8 miles away from Craig Eithin B & B. The nearest airport is Anglesey Airport, just a 10-minutes drive from Craig Eithin B & B.
- Debbie and Dave were a lovely couple very freindly and helpful
- They went out of their way to provide everything needed. Very friendly hosts. Beautifully furnished rooms.
- The room was beautiful, very clean and cosy with a very comfortable bed and everything you need. David and Debbie were excellent hosts, very friendly and helpful, advising us which places we should visit in the area according to our preferences. The breakfast was very nice with homemade bread and freshly cooked English breakfast. I would strongly recommend it and we will definitely stay there again the next time we will visit the area.
- David and Debbie were lovely hosts – very friendly, and David gave us lots of suggestions for places to explore during our stay. It’s in a great little spot to base yourself when travelling around Anglesey. The breakfast was also lovely – trying the homemade bread is a must!
- Lovely comforyable room. Welcoming hosts..Excellent breakfast.
One of our top picks in Holyhead.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Holyhead, 19 miles from Caernarfon, Blackthorn Farm features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Llanberis is 25 miles from Blackthorn Farm, and Bangor is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 55 miles from Blackthorn Farm.
- The breakfast was absolutely delicious and much needed as we left on a motorbike in the pouring rain.
- Situated a nice and quiet location. I stayed over with my dog and the room was welcomed with a dog bed, bowls and even a treat. There was also a green area gated off for dogs to have a run about and do it’s business. It was <10 minute drive to the South Stack lighthouse for a nice walk. The staff were welcoming and the morning breakfast was delicious. Very happy with the stay over.
- The rooms are a good size (but there are only three of them)
Lovely breakfast room and choice of breakfasts.
Facilities for my dog, a special field for people to exercise their dogs. A dog bed, bowls and a treat on my arrival provided by Blackthorn Farm.
Great location for walkers, car users caravans and bikes, ext
Extremely comfy bed. Really appreciated the dog bed, towel,bowls and treat in the room for her!
Had Porth Dafarch beach to ourselves early in the morning, when the sky was still pink – really beautiful.
Taldrwst Farmhouse is located in Dwyran, 23 miles from Llandudno and 22 miles from Betws-y-coed. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Conwy is 22 miles from Taldrwst Farmhouse, and Caernarfon is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Host were very welcoming, room was very nice , bed was comfortable and the breakfast was great. We had an evening meal and the food was fantastic would stay there again .
- There is nothing to shout about except it’s goid location, not far from the beach
- Warm welcome on arrival by owner who gave us all the information we required about the stay. Room was pleasant with good view when the weather was sunny. The en-suite was perfect with a wonderful shower. Breakfast was cooked to order and portions were generous.
- We particularly liked our breakfasts. A good range of cereals, lovely fresh fruit and all the usual cooked options. Wonderfully quiet location, well placed for Newborough Warren and Llandiddwyn Island. When the skies were clear, there were spectacular views of the mountains in Snowdonia. Mike, our host, was friendly and helpful. We felt we got good value for our money.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the farmhouse. The breakfasts were excellent as was the hospitality and helpfulness of Mike and Michelle. I would recommend staying here, especially as it is so close to Twr Bach lighthouse.. which is amazing on a clear day!
Sportsmans Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Sportsmans Lodge Bed and Breakfast is located in Amlwch, 24 miles from Llandudno and 24 miles from Conwy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Caernarfon is 17 miles from Sportsmans Lodge Bed and Breakfast, and Llanberis is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- It was very clean, the location is very quiet, the owners are friendly and helpful and the breakfast was fabulous. The room is well equipped with hot and cold drinks.
- The room was clean, comfortable and well equipped with a great bed, well stocked refreshments tray and extras such as a hot water bottle. The bathroom was much bigger than expected with a bath and a shower and loads of toiletries and towels and even spare toothbrushes. We received a warm welcome with perculated coffee and the same friendly service at breakfast, which was well cooked and tasty. We were also given good advice re where to eat locally.
Accommodates 6 people comfortably
- Excellent welcome with a pt of tea, cake and biscuits was exactly what I needed. Friendly and accommodating hosts who are always on hand to ask a question if needs be.
- Tea on arrival with cakes, wide selection of hot and cold drinks in the room. Excellent choice of cereals, juice, hot breakfast and croissants
Rhianfa Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rhianfa Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Amlwch, just 23 miles from Llandudno. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Conwy is 24 miles from Rhianfa Bed & Breakfast, and Caernarfon is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Lovely clean room, friendly host and GREAT breakie using local produce.
- The cooked breakfast was amazing and also was served hot! Big bedroom with lots of places to store luggage and stuff. Shower was good too. The owner was lovely and very friendly.
- Room big, warm & comfortable & en suite excellent. Bed very large with comfortable mattress. Breakfast excellent with good choice and in nice surroundings with view over garden. Accomodation very quiet despite being just off a main road.
Bed – nice and firm
House situation in an area where it was lovely and quiet
Accessible to walk to Trecastle hotel for meal one night with friends
- Friendly staff, very peaceful environment and very clean and tidy. Easy of access to interesting places to visit on Anglesey. Beautiful countryside and great beaches, pleanty of restaurants and cafes to eat in.
Parc Yr Odyn
Parc Yr Odyn is located in Pentraeth, 17 miles from Llandudno and 22 miles from Betws-y-coed. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Conwy is 17 miles from Parc Yr Odyn, and Caernarfon is 10 miles from the property.
- It was a lovely , spotless home, in an amazing beautiful area.
- Lovely comfortable family farmhouse, big bedroom with en suite. Excellent breakfast quality produce beautifully cooked (both by Helen and her son). Helen made us very welcome in her beautiful home and nothing was too much trouble. We had a lovely relaxing weekend. Will definitely be back.
- The Family were extremely friendly and helpful especially with the area and the history of the island. I would highly recommend this property to stay at. Helen was a lovely host . The property was extremely clean, comfortable and the breakfast was amazing.
- Helen was very friendly and made us very welcome.everything we needed was provided.
- We liked everything, the room was loveley, Helen and her daughter were loveley. The breakfast was soooooooooo nice with a great variety of things to have before the perfect cooked breakfast. (Fruits, cereal, yogurt etc). Beautiful outlook from our room and the breakfast room to Snowdonia. We even had their own bottled spring water in the fridge in our room too.
Castellor Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Castellor Bed & Breakfast is located in Cemaes Bay. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Llandudno is 26 miles from Castellor Bed & Breakfast, and Conwy is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 47 miles from Castellor Bed & Breakfast.
- Great atmosphere, lovely rooms and very friendly staff. We are definitely going back!
- Fabulous hosts, beautifully appointed rooms that are exceptionally clean. Lovely home cooked breakfast. Amazing location with stunning views across the bay.
- Stunning room and bathroom, lovely food. Gorgeous location. Won’t find many better B&B’s. Perfect for couples and walkers.
- We had a wonderful nights stay at this B&B. The hosts have worked so hard to create a most exceptional place to stay. It is the attention to detail that really stands out in your memory. Immaculately clean, crisp linen, comfy bed, great local knowledge and such welcoming hosts. The breakfast is locally sourced and is cooked to such a high standard, beautiful. Such a fantastic location and stunning scenery. Would return in a heartbeat.
- Everything from the bedding; wetroom; decor; cleanliness; breakfast; views, thoughtful hosts and extras… including a forgetmenot drawer and delicious homemade cake and homemade biscuits!
Sea View Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Benllech, 16 miles from Llandudno, Sea View Guest House features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and windsurfing. Betws-y-coed is 23 miles from Sea View Guest House, and Conwy is 16 miles away.
- Great location, pebble bistro was lovely and cosy. Owners very friendly would definitely recommend sea view room to anybody looking for accommodation in Benllech.
- Really warm welcome and gorgeous room – excellent home cooked breakfast
- Wonderful staff offering a fantastic cabin overlooking the sea front.
- The room was far more spacious than what I might have expected for the price I paid. The breakfast was more impressive that in most branded hotels and the staff were friendly. The view was amazing – nothing negative to feedback.
- Fabulous location. Lovely, quirky guest house. The owners are very friendly and run a tip top business. We stayed in room 4 at the back of property, however, nice room, with our own bathroom next door. The breakfast was very tasty, with great bacon and sausage. Outside patio area over looking the beach. We really enjoyed our stay.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Witchingham B&B is located in Holyhead, just 19 miles from Caernarfon.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Llanberis is 25 miles from Witchingham B&B, and Bangor is 22 miles away. Isle Of Man Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Very quaint and ideal for a weekend in Holyhead, visiting friends or attending events.
- Clean, free parking on street opposite,easy checkin/out using key box at the front.
- Warm room. Good location. Off road parking . Near to sea front
- The location was brilliant for getting the ferry, and it was easy to get parked on the street outside the property.
- Getting a code to get the key, I feel I can arrive at this B&B at anytime that suits me.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rhosneigr Anglesey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rhosneigr Anglesey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rhosneigr Anglesey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rhosneigr Anglesey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!