10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rhoscolyn Anglesey – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhoscolyn Anglesey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rhoscolyn Anglesey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhoscolyn Anglesey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhoscolyn Anglesey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rhoscolyn Anglesey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rhoscolyn Anglesey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rhoscolyn Anglesey:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Valley Anglesey offers accommodations in Valley, just 30 miles from Llandudno. The bed and breakfast has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Conwy is 30 miles from The Valley Hotel, and Caernarfon is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- All bedrooms are individual and different shapes and sizes ours had a sloping floors which represented the age and character of the building. Bathroom was newly refurbished to a good standard. Clean and well managed. Breakfasts were quickly produced with good choice. We enjoyed an evening meal in the bar selected from a good variety of choices.
- Breakfast was excellent. Staff lovely, spacious and clean room with comfortable beds. Good location too. Bonus of play area at back of hotel for our daughter.
- The bedroom was of a good standard with a comfy bed. Food was excellent. The hotel accepts dogs.
- good welsh speaking people working there, nice to still hear
- The beds were fine, the staff were helpful and the accomodation was very clean.
One of our top picks in Holyhead.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Holyhead, 19 miles from Caernarfon, Blackthorn Farm features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Llanberis is 25 miles from Blackthorn Farm, and Bangor is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 55 miles from Blackthorn Farm.
- The breakfast was absolutely delicious and much needed as we left on a motorbike in the pouring rain.
- Situated a nice and quiet location. I stayed over with my dog and the room was welcomed with a dog bed, bowls and even a treat. There was also a green area gated off for dogs to have a run about and do it’s business. It was <10 minute drive to the South Stack lighthouse for a nice walk. The staff were welcoming and the morning breakfast was delicious. Very happy with the stay over.
- The rooms are a good size (but there are only three of them)
Lovely breakfast room and choice of breakfasts.
Facilities for my dog, a special field for people to exercise their dogs. A dog bed, bowls and a treat on my arrival provided by Blackthorn Farm.
Great location for walkers, car users caravans and bikes, ext
Extremely comfy bed. Really appreciated the dog bed, towel,bowls and treat in the room for her!
Had Porth Dafarch beach to ourselves early in the morning, when the sky was still pink – really beautiful.
Rhianfa Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rhianfa Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Amlwch, just 23 miles from Llandudno. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Conwy is 24 miles from Rhianfa Bed & Breakfast, and Caernarfon is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Lovely clean room, friendly host and GREAT breakie using local produce.
- The cooked breakfast was amazing and also was served hot! Big bedroom with lots of places to store luggage and stuff. Shower was good too. The owner was lovely and very friendly.
- Room big, warm & comfortable & en suite excellent. Bed very large with comfortable mattress. Breakfast excellent with good choice and in nice surroundings with view over garden. Accomodation very quiet despite being just off a main road.
Bed – nice and firm
House situation in an area where it was lovely and quiet
Accessible to walk to Trecastle hotel for meal one night with friends
- Friendly staff, very peaceful environment and very clean and tidy. Easy of access to interesting places to visit on Anglesey. Beautiful countryside and great beaches, pleanty of restaurants and cafes to eat in.
The Little Boathouse
One of our best sellers in Holyhead! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Little Boathouse offers accommodations in Holyhead, just 16 miles from Caernarfon.Llanberis is 22 miles from The Little Boathouse, and Bangor is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed, room very clean, very well decorated
- Owner was lovely despite being exhausted from a recent flight. Lovely room, lots of thought had obviously gone into making visitors comfortable.
- It was a great pleasure to stay in this property. Host takes huge care of keeping it well maintained and clean.
- We loved the personal touches that made it homely and welcoming. We had a great night sleep in a really comfy bed.
Cosy, modern, it was quirky!
Lovely friendly guy who showed us around.
Ideal for a night stay over
Craig Eithin B & B
Craig Eithin B & B offers accommodation in Valley, a 10-minute drive to Holyhead sea port and Holyhead railway station.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Llandudno and Conwy are 29.8 miles away from Craig Eithin B & B. The nearest airport is Anglesey Airport, just a 10-minutes drive from Craig Eithin B & B.
- Debbie and Dave were a lovely couple very freindly and helpful
- They went out of their way to provide everything needed. Very friendly hosts. Beautifully furnished rooms.
- The room was beautiful, very clean and cosy with a very comfortable bed and everything you need. David and Debbie were excellent hosts, very friendly and helpful, advising us which places we should visit in the area according to our preferences. The breakfast was very nice with homemade bread and freshly cooked English breakfast. I would strongly recommend it and we will definitely stay there again the next time we will visit the area.
- David and Debbie were lovely hosts – very friendly, and David gave us lots of suggestions for places to explore during our stay. It’s in a great little spot to base yourself when travelling around Anglesey. The breakfast was also lovely – trying the homemade bread is a must!
- Lovely comforyable room. Welcoming hosts..Excellent breakfast.
Storws Y Gorlan Shepherd’s Hut
Located in Valley in the region of Anglesey, 30 miles from Llandudno, Storws Y Gorlan Shepherd’s Hut features a barbecue and sun terrace.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Conwy is 30 miles from Storws Y Gorlan Shepherd’s Hut, and Caernarfon is 15 miles from the property. Isle Of Man Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Edinburgh Castle
Located in Holyhead, 19 miles from Caernarfon, The Edinburgh Castle features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Llanberis is 24 miles from The Edinburgh Castle, and Bangor is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Staff were fantastic, so welcoming, room was lovely and location couldn’t be better. Breakfast was delicious
- Excellent location for Irish Ferries from Holyhead. Very friendly and helpful staff. Really nice friendly chatty locals in pub downstairs. Location to local town and train station literally a minute away.
- Lovely staff, so close to ferry – no walking. Really comfy bed n hot, strong shower – I didn’t wanna get out of either.
- Very central staff very welcoming helpful and friendly
- Lovely, very accommodating owners and excellent breakfast
One of our best sellers in Holyhead! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Holyhead Lodge is located in Holyhead in the region of Anglesey, just 19 miles from Caernarfon. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanberis is 25 miles from Holyhead Lodge, and Bangor is 22 miles from the property. Isle Of Man Airport is 54 miles away.
- Great hosts. Very welcoming. I was very well looked after
- Breakfast was fantastic. Mel & pearl very welcoming & friendly .
- Excellent place to stay, warm, friendly hosts, nothing too much trouble, comfortable room, and great breakfast with good choice, excellent value for money
- Very friendly helpful owners. Homely. Felt safe and welcomed. Most obliging.
- Loved everything!!! Clearly the hosts spend liafs of time and energy making everything perfect. They’ve more than succeeded!
Applebys Guest House
Applebys Guest House is located in Holyhead, just 19 miles from Caernarfon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Llanberis is 25 miles from Applebys Guest House, and Bangor is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 53 miles from Applebys Guest House.
- Breakfast lovely, hosts very good, position excellent. Room had everything you needed.
- Bed comfy, breakfast included (wasn’t sure if it was). Lovely food.
- Excellent! The ‘hosts were very professional & friendly, helpful for all needs…the ‘breakfasts included are excellent & ‘yummy!
- The room was comfortable and clean. The old couple running the guest house was really lovely, that was a feeling as staying at some relatives’ house. We have been offered the english breakfast in the morning (no additional cost), which was really nice. Close proximity to the port, convenient as we were catching the ferry in the morning.
- We were delighted by the hospitality of our hosts. The location suited us as well.
Stanley Arms offers accommodations in Holyhead. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Caernarfon is 19 miles from Stanley Arms, and Llanberis is 25 miles away. Isle Of Man Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Good for a stopover before the ferry. Friendly staff.
- Room had recently been refurbished and was very nice though lacking in a few facilities. Bed very comfortable.
It was extremely convenient for the ferry.
One of the staff Amy was particularly kind and helpful about my anxiety about finding the ferry.
- Good location. All amenities nearby. Helpful staff. Quiet. Good WiFi, nice TV.
Really restful bed and nice clean b’room. The double room was spacious with tea/coffee and quiet even though above the bar. Small car park at the back.
Staff very welcoming.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rhoscolyn Anglesey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rhoscolyn Anglesey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rhoscolyn Anglesey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rhoscolyn Anglesey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!