10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rhôs-on-sea Clwyd:
Plas Rhos House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Rhôs-on-Sea, 3.9 miles from Llandudno, Plas Rhos House features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as windsurfing, biking and fishing. Betws-y-coed is 15 miles from Plas Rhos House, and Conwy is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 37 miles from Plas Rhos House.
- Location was ideal, breakfast was very good, property was very clean.
- Very welcoming owners. Breakfasts were full of nice extras. For once the single room was great, not a poor relation to double rooms, and it had its own balcony!!! Overlooking the sea. Highly recommended
- Excellent location. Very friendly hosts, nothing too much trouble. Excellent breakfast. Very clean. Relaxing and peaceful stay, will be returning. Would recommend.
It was in a good location as far as scenery – maybe not as good for restaurants etc. Had to get in the car and drive somewhere else.
Lovely to walk along the beach and take in the scenery.
- Great location, wonderful breakfast, owners very helpful
Colbourn Bed and Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Colbourn Bed and Breakfast is located in Colwyn Bay, 4.3 miles from Llandudno and 15 miles from Betws-y-coed.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Conwy is 4.2 miles from Colbourn Bed and Breakfast, and Bala is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Super friendly hosts, lovely hotel and an amazing breakfast!
- The owners were really friendly and welcoming. The tooms impeccably clean and the traditional cooked breakfast was a nice touch to the usual cold continental breakfasts you normally get
- The hotel was absolutely spotlessly clean and the owners Mike and Leslie were very welcoming and helpful.
- The owners were really friendly and made us feel very welcome and comfortable. The room was really comfortable and breakfast was great – and it’s right by the sea! I’d recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Colwyn Bay.
- I cannot say enough good things about Colbourn B&B! Such a warm and friendly welcome from the owners and the same treatment throughout the stay. The room was beautiful, spacious and absolutely spotless. Great shower and super comfy bed. And all the little personal extra touches in the room and at breakfast just show how thoughtful and caring the owners are. Lovely place.
West Point Hotel Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. West Point Hotel Bed and Breakfast is located in Colwyn Bay, just 4.3 miles from Llandudno.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.Betws-y-coed is 14 miles from West Point Hotel Bed and Breakfast, and Conwy is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Host and hostess were lovely , helpful and chatty the room was large ,clean with a comfortable bed
Location was great for our needs Would definitely stay there again .
- Helpful staff with nice, clean rooms. Feel of a hotel but with excellent breakfast experience
- Small but clean room with comfy bed for good prize.Tasty breakfast
- Very comfortable stay…… great breakfast ,,,, thank you for getting up so early for us
- Staff very good and helpful. Bedroom very large and the bed was very comfy.
- Host and hostess were lovely , helpful and chatty the room was large ,clean with a comfortable bed
Bryn Holcombe Non Smoking
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Bryn Holcombe Non Smoking offers accommodations in Colwyn Bay.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llandudno is 4.2 miles from Bryn Holcombe Non Smoking, and Betws-y-coed is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Clean comfortable rooms (though there was bit of mildew on the bathroom windows and behind the toilet tank.). Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. Quiet neighborhood, but an easy walk far to the High Street and beach promenade. Lots of information about surrounding areas.
- Excellent breakfast fresh cooked and brought to the table, and proper napkins always rate very highly with me.
- Great quality cooked breakfast and comfortable bed
- It was like a posh beautiful Victorian home away from home. Felt like a small but perfectly formed hotel, friendly but not too friendly and professional. Lovely breakfast with plenty of choice.
- Breakfast was really delicious….and I am a fussy eater! Amazing bathroom. Comfy beds. Great staff.
Craiglands Guest House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Craiglands Guest House offers accommodations in Llandudno.All rooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Betws-y-coed is 16 miles from Craiglands Guest House, and Conwy is 2.9 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 39 miles away.
- Location, hosts, room, breakfast ….. All wonderful. We had such a nice stay.
- Couldn’t do enough for us, from special food requirements, to any recommendations for eating/drinking out. Very very friendly.
- Enjoyed our stay, loved the room + exceptional breakfast. Would recommend :).
- Spotlessly clean,room 3 four poster with ensuite beautiful! Debbie & Ian fabulous hosts we will definitely return.Thank you Craiglands xx
- every thing above and beyond, plus great breakfast, handy for bus’s and taxies, plus shop near by.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This elegant Victorian Villa offers luxury boutique-style accommodation with free parking and free Wi-Fi. Its spacious bedrooms are set just 5 minutes’ walk from Colwyn Bay’s promenade and beach.With a flat-screen TV and DVD player, Ellingham House’s rooms also feature elegant décor, stylish furnishings and feather duvets. Each sleek tiled bathroom has fluffy towels, a selection of toiletries and a hairdryer.A hearty breakfast is served every morning in the bright dining room. Guests can enjoy a variety of items, cooked to order.The Ellingham is set in a quiet, green area of Colwyn Bay, but still only 5 minutes’ walk from the town centre and rail station. The scenery of the Snowdonia National Park is a 10-minute drive away.
- Fabulous place, the rooms and bathrooms exceeded our expectations. We arrived early and were greeted warmly and our rooms were ready. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice and alternatives catered for with no problem. We will definitely be returning ourselves and recommending to others.
i was pleased with the house really clean and the bed was really comfortable, bathroom was spotless and very nicely done out – hosts were very friendly and it was obvious that they were very proud of their home. they were very informative with all details
i would like to advise all prospective clients to book direct we will in future we could have saved the premium we paid through booking .com approx 15%
- Beautiful Victorian house, furnished with great care and taste. Huge bedroom with a four poster bed. Huge bathroom with a bath and a separate shower.
- Rooms were excellent, friendly owner, breakfast was great.
- The warm welcome, the charming room and the great breakfast.
The Montclare & Cumberland
One of our top picks in Llandudno.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Montclare & Cumberland is located in Llandudno, 16 miles from Betws-y-coed and 3.1 miles from Conwy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bala is 30 miles from Montclare & Cumberland, and Caernarfon is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and it was everything we asked for.
- Excellent – staff very friendly and helpful. Will have no hesitation in booking again.
- Put on 3rd floor 6 flights of stairs no lift bed was uncomfortable and 2.02 and 4.05 am someone tried to open our door not happy
- Gorgeous breakfast, friendly staff, spotlessly clean throughout, made to feel very welcome and comfortable, comfy bed, fab view
- The view was stunning and the room was light and airy and quaint 😊
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Deganwy, 1.6 miles from Llandudno, Tideways features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Betws-y-coed is 14 miles from Tideways, and Conwy is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 40 miles from Tideways.
The hosts are absolutely brilliant, genuine, friendly & extremely helpful.
They made our stay one the best I’ve had in North Wales.
- Very friendly accommodating hosts, great breakfast.
- The reception from Dave and Jeanne was exceptional. Going the extra mile to make me comfortable and welcome. I would not stay anywhere but Tideways when visiting Deganwy.
- We wére welcomed by the owners and everything they do they do extremely well the breakfast was really good – exceptional service in everything.
- Very nice room, delicious breakfast, and lots of help from the hosts in planning our trip.
- The hosts are absolutely brilliant, genuine, friendly & extremely helpful.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Oasis is located in Llandudno, just 16 miles from Betws-y-coed.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Conwy is 2.9 miles from The Oasis, and Bala is 30 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The friendliness of the proprietors, Carole and Ed.
- The view was beautiful and on arrival the owner was very helpful with our bags. There were no spaces available so he told us to double park, he then helped my husband unload the car and carried our bags up to top floor. The hotel was clean and cosy.
- We stayed in the apartment, which is very spacious, especially with two teenagers (13 and 18). The owner welcomed us and is very friendly and helpful. The apartment is very well furnished and clean. It certainly exceeded our expectations. We didn’t use the kitchen facilities, but there is a washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, ironing board, etc. There is a parking space for a car. There is no breakfast included in the apartment, since it is self catering, but there are loads of places only a walk away. There is no sea view as the apartment is at the back of the hotel, but that is fine as the promenade is only a few minutes walk away.
- Fantastic hearty breakfast, the most comfortable bed I’ve ever stayed in,the hotel was extremely clean, its in a great location for entertainment, shops, pubs and restaurants and night life.
- Upon arrival we got a cheery welcome with plenty of information.Amazing view from our room.The hotel was very central to the Restaurants and the venue for our show.We had two single beds which were very comfy.Would definitely stay there again.
One of our best sellers in Llandudno! Pebble House is located in the Llandudno Beach neighborhood in Llandudno, just 16 miles from Betws-y-coed.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Conwy is 2.8 miles from Pebble House, and Bala is 30 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 39 miles away.
- Excellent all round, no faults. Very pleasant owners.
- The cleanliness of the bedroom and bathroom were excellent, the only redeeming feature of the place in the eyes of my wife and myself, although both were very cramped.
- Friendly and helpful owners, good location, comfortable and very clean room.
- I liked everything about Pebble House, friendly and helpful owner, bright and tasteful decorations, cosy and well appointed bedroom, tasty breakfasts and its ideal location on the promenade.
- The facilities were great, the staff were friendly and the hotel was lovely and clean, would highly recommend 😊
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rhôs-on-sea Clwyd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!