10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rhondda Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhondda Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rhondda Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rhondda Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rhondda Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rhondda Glamorgan:
The Mount Pleasant Inn
The Mount Pleasant Inn is located in Merthyr Tydfil, just 15 miles from Cardiff. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Weston-super-Mare is 28 miles from The Mount Pleasant Inn, and Swansea is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The hotel guests house was very clean and comfortable and the owners where very friendly
- Lovely room sizes-breakfast second to none and excellent hosts exactly one year since last stay
- Very comfy bed. Settee in room to relax on. Fabulous fresh cooked breakfast. Very helpful friendly owner (sorry I’ve forgotten his name)
- I like the homely free and the warm welcome we got
- This was a very nice property that had all the facilities needed for a short break. The hosts were amazing and very nice people
Mairs Bed and Breakfast.
Mairs Bed and Breakfast. Offers accommodations in Bridgend. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cardiff is 17 miles from Mairs Bed and Breakfast., and Weston-super-Mare is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 12 miles from Mairs Bed and Breakfast..
- Very friendly hosts made you feel welcome. Handy for Llandow race circuit. Nice pub arounbd the corner.
- Extra care and attention was paid to my Mum and Aunties stay at Mair’s B & B. The owners Huw and Sarah were very friendly and welcoming, accommodating to Vegetarian needs last minute. They were also very welcoming to their two little dogs. The room was clean and comfortable with comfy beds. Breakfasts had lots of choice and the house itself was well decorated with a homely Welsh feel to it. Went well with our Welsh history and language lessons from Huw! Would definitely return. Thankyou ever so much for everything! Would highly recommend to anyone staying in the area in future.
- Fantastic, central location, very clean, comfortable and very warm welcome
A warm friendly bed and breakfast.
Lovely welcome. Lovely room
Not far from the Train Station for accessibility to Cardiff.
- Fantastic place. Wonderful hosts, such a homely and welcoming place to stay. So well looked after.
One of our best sellers in Merthyr Tydfil! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, The Shed is located in Merthyr Tydfil in the region of Glamorgan. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cardiff is 21 miles from The Shed, and Swansea is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Bed brilliantly comfy. Loads of food provided, more than I was expecting. Lovely friendly welcome when I arrived. Location easy to find and very convenient for Bike Park Wales. Lovely decor.
- I liked the fact that the staff were friendly but not intrusive.I loved the name .The location so near to places of natural beauty and yet near enough to purchase essentials and nonessentials in the retail park a mile or so away was an added bonus.
- Beautiful accommodation, open and spacious, very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stop again. Highly recommended.
- Here is very nice and I found all I need for my stay. the family here is so kind and my dogs where very velcome here. I’ll be back if I cross Sound Wales again.
- A lovely little cabin, just right for a travelling photographer! Excellent pre-visit communication from hosts – will definitely book again if I’m in the district!
The Nags Head
Located in Nant-y-bwch, 21 miles from Cardiff, The Nags Head features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Swansea is 31 miles from The Nags Head, and Newport is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 27 miles from The Nags Head.
- The bed was very comfy with nice pillows, Breakfast was very good and friendly staff (after a rocky start). The room was very clean and couldn’t fault cleanliness. Easy to find and plenty of parking.
- The 2 owners were amazing!!! Even gave us a lift to the train station
- Very freindly Landlady who was very sympathetic as we were staying for a family funeral
- Enjoyed my stay and was made very welcome by Claire and Sam. I will certainly book there again if I’m in the area.
- Such a friendly place….warm welcome, nice chat at breakfast with staff…..all so very helpful.
Coach & Horses
With the Brecon Beacons a 10-minute drive away, Coach & Horses is a bed and breakfast with an ideal location for exploring the Welsh countryside. Free WiFi is accessible throughout the property.Coach & Horses offers a range of rooms, some with a private bathroom and others with a shared bathroom. All rooms also have a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities.Further bars, restaurants and shops are located within 1 miless of the property and Festival Park, outlet shopping is a 14-minute drive away. Ebbw Vale Parkway Railway Station is 4 miles away.Cyfarthfa Castle is a 13-minute drive from the property, whilst Parc Bryn Bach is just 1 mile away.
- Clean, comfy room and shared bathroom. Perfect for our needs.
- Friendly owners, clean and comfortable, excellent value
- Really good value for money clean and tidy and very comfortable. Very friendly staff definitely would stay here again.
- Very nice and warmly locals who made you feel welcome!
modernised rooms in an old pub
Very good rate for the night
access to hot drinks
adequate/help yourself, albeit very basic, continental breakfast
Tree Tops Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tree Tops Guest House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Neath, just 30 miles from Cardiff. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Swansea is 6 miles from Tree Tops Guest House, and Brecon is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 27 miles from Tree Tops Guest House.
- Comfortable, nice, tidy and quite big room. Friendly staff. Breakfast was ok.
- Friendly owner and staff. Amply off road parking. Tasty breakfast., though cereals, juice, could be laid out for self serving. Room clean and tidy.
- Friendly and very comfortable no problems and owner and staff were very friendly and helpful . It was convenient for the dog show that we had entered and friends that lived in Swansea. The dog was made very welcome as well
- It was sufficiently comfortable, and the staff were very friendly
- Convenient for my purposes of visiting family who live close by in Neath.
The Marquis Inn
The Marquis Inn is located in Aberdare, just 20 miles from Cardiff. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Swansea is 22 miles from The Marquis Inn, and Newport is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from The Marquis Inn.
No reviews yet.
The Countryman Inn
Located in Llantrisant, 11 miles from Cardiff, The Countryman Inn features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is available.Weston-super-Mare is 23 miles from The Countryman Inn, and Swansea is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 12 miles from The Countryman Inn.
- Very friendly hosts . Quiet location , lovely food , great coffee .
- Location great and amazing views. Room simple but clean. Staff accommodating of our request for an early check in. Breakfast good
- Great breakfast and evening meals. Comfy beds. Nice Bedrooms
- The room was lovely and clean,the bed was extremely comfy and we had an enjoyable stay from start to finish. The owners were very welcoming and friendly and the breakfast/food was delicious!
- Helpful staff, good place but a bit far out of Cardiff and the trains didn’t run very late back to nearest station in Pontyclun.
Berry is located in Pontypridd, 10 miles from Cardiff and 23 miles from Weston-super-Mare.You will find a shops at the property.Swansea is 27 miles from Berry, and Newport is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Green Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a terrace, Green Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Bridgend, just 15 miles from Cardiff. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 26 miles from Green Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Swansea is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Cup of tea on arrival.
- I was on a dog training course just 5 minutes away so this location was ideal.I had an incredible nights sleep in a comfy and cosy bed and Jenny ensured I had everything I needed.i even assisted with the resident horses and watched the local wildlife over breakfast. Basil omlette for breakfast was amazing! Fully recommend this b&b.
- Lovely homely place with a charming hostess and fabulous food.
- Comfortable stay and very welcoming host. Convenient location for Cardiff, Bridgend etc.
- The owner was exceptionally helpful, couldn’t do enough for us. Fantastic location, with easy access and lovely surroundings. Breakfast was gorgeous as well.
- Incredible breakfast!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rhondda Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rhondda Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!