10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rhinebeck New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhinebeck New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rhinebeck New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhinebeck New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhinebeck New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rhinebeck New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rhinebeck New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rhinebeck New York State:
The Forsyth B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Forsyth B&B offers accommodations in Kingston, just 13 miles from New Paltz.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Poughkeepsie is 15 miles from The Forsyth B&B, and Woodstock is 11 miles from the property.
- Decor was elegant yet warm. Host was lovely and accommodating.
- The food was amazing and very accommodating to my food allergies. The room was spacious and very clean. Loved every minute there!
- Awesome breakfasts. Cool & creative rooms. Lovely hostess
- We enjoyed the night-time sweets and drinks. The breakfast was amazing and on Sunday was 3 courses. Tamara is an excellent chef! The decor in our Isabella room was trendy and beautiful.
- Delicious breakfast, very accommodating owner, she suggested activities to do (that we didn’t know about) and enjoyed and learned about the area from her suggestions.
A Kingston Bed & Breakfast
A Kingston Bed & Breakfast is located in Kingston, 13 miles from New Paltz and 16 miles from Poughkeepsie.The rooms include a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Woodstock is 9 miles from A Kingston B&B, and Windham is 29 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was delicious and the other guests really interesting people. We had a great time. (Oh, and we slept tremendously well.)
- We enjoyed chatting with our host, Alicia. She delighted guests with the a different and delicious breakfast everyday. The house is clean and comfortable. No problem with on street parking. Location is in an uptown neighborhood. We walked to restaurants and drove to one near the waterfront (Savonas is very good). Be sure to ask Alicia about the home’s interesting history!
- Everything, particularly Alicia’s warm, welcoming personality and her home style cooking.
- The place was beautiful, great location and she was sweet, attentive and a great cook.
- Alicia was a wonderful hostess. The place was spotless and her cooking, divine. Highly recommended. The location is excellent, within walking distance of all the uptown attractions,
The Stone House Bed and Breakfast
Housed in a stone building that dates back over three centuries, this Hurley bed and breakfast is on Esopus Creek in the Hudson River Valley. Wi-Fi is provided to guests free of charge.Each room looks out onto the gardens at The Stone House Bed and Breakfast. Air conditioning is included and guests are provided with ironing facilities. A private bathroom is included and features a hairdryer.Guests of The Stone House can relax on-site in the gardens, on the terrace, or in the shared lounge. Picnic tables are available and numerous activities can be enjoyed on site, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Each morning, guests at the the bed and breakfast are provided with a gourmet, 3-course breakfast. The ingredients used primarily come from local and organic sources.Wiltwyck Country Club is just a 10-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Mohonk Preserve is a 30-minute drive away.
- THE HOST, SAM, WAS VERY NICE. THE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, PUBLIC ROOMS WERE LARGE. THE BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD; HOMEMADE BREAD, MUFFINS, GRANOLA AND EGG CUPS. THE HOUSE WAS IN A GOOD LOCATION WITH AMPLE PARKING.
- It is a very quiet property, Breakfast was excellent and service was very nice. It’s just a little to far out and away from things for us…..some would love it.
- Historically, it was all I had imagined of this 17th Century Dutch Colonial B&B. The 4 poster canopy bed which was the highlight of the room but mostly felt like sleeping on a cloud. It was like going back to 17th Century, but without sacrificing the amenities which included a nice modern Jacuzzi bathroom. The hotel and a nice dinner at a French restaurant in Kingston, were definitely the highlights of this trip. This being late Autumn, it limited the multitude of Summer attractions that nearby Kingston and Hudson Valley have to offer. Great getaway w/ small caveat: no TV in the room. But if it is that important, bring a laptop. The place has free WiFi !
- The homemade bread served for breakfast was fabulous! It is a nice, calm and cosy, old house. Definitely a good environment to retreat from a noisy, loud city and to get some rest.
- The rooms kept to their historical setting with modern amenities.
Renwick Clifton House B&B
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Renwick Clifton House B&B features Hudson River views and a garden in Saugerties. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi and a concierge service are offered.The units at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a seating area. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms at Renwick Clifton House B&B include air conditioning and a wardrobe.An American or vegetarian breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling.New Paltz is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Poughkeepsie is 24.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 47.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Enchanted Manor of Woodstock Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi, a heated outdoor pool, and themed rooms that offer cable TV. Overlook Mountain is 9 miles away.Individually decorated rooms come with heating, air conditioning, and a private bathroom. Select rooms at Woodstock Bed and Breakfast feature a living area or fireplace.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with croissants and bagels.Guests can work out in the gym, relax in the hot tub, or enjoy a soothing massage. A private deck is also available.Enchanted Manor of Woodstock Bed and Breakfast is 7 miles from Karma Triyana Tibetan Buddhist Monastery and SweetHeart Gallery antique shop is a 10-minute drive away.
- Claudia was your best friend and her husband the dentist will consult w u for free
- Excellent place for getaway,it’s a hidden gem.Claudia is a wonderful host
Breakfast was very simple,
There was NOTHIG special at all at this B&B
For more than an hour.
- We had an great weekend in Woodstock. The B&B amazing and the owners were so friendly. They made us an excelent breakfast. The rooms are spacious and very nicely decorated. We felt really at home. We would definetly be back in summer time.
- We had a delightful time at The Enchanted Manor! From booking to checkout, we were cared for in the most attentive and kind ways. The breakfast was delicious, our room was luxurious with a giant jacuzzi, we were given the best restaurant and yoga recommendations..it was the best getaway from the city right in the middle of winter! We will definitely be back to visit this magical and relaxing place.
Montgomery Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saugerties, 24 miles from New Paltz, Montgomery Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.Poughkeepsie is 25 miles from Montgomery Bed & Breakfast, and Kingston is 10 miles away. Albany International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rick’s Place is located in Woodstock, 19 miles from New Paltz and 23 miles from Poughkeepsie. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Kingston is 7 miles from Rick’s Place, and Windham is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 52 miles from Rick’s Place.
- In addition to all good ratings above, Rick was a very gracious and attentive host. Provided very good directions to points of interest in the area. Rick also provided an excellent wholesome breakfast.
- Rick’s Place was comfortable, exceptionally clean and convenient to all area attractions. I would book there again.
- The best thing about Ricks Place is Rick 😀. A gently spoken, erudite gent. We enjoyed the breakfast conversation. We were able to spread out in our private accommodation which made a nice change from the other hotel rooms we stayed at during our holiday. We didn’t have the opportunity to spend time on the private deck as it rained. However in the sunshine it would have been lovely.
- Very comfortable, spacious, quiet and conveniently located. Rick is a charming host, helpful with suggestions for sites to see and dining. The access to laundry facilities was an added bonus that was very much appreciated. We liked having an outside deck even though we had little time to use it.
- Nicely furnished cozy, clean, romantic suite in a peaceful, wooded setting. Wonderful breakfasts out on the deck. Rick is the perfect host: such a nice man who is so knowledgeable and helpful. Such a pleasure to have met him. We look forward to our next stay at Rick’s Place.
Twin Gables of Woodstock
In the heart of Woodstock Village, this historic guesthouse features free Wi-Fi and uniquely styled guest rooms. Various local shops, art galleries, and restaurants are within a 5-minute walk.Each room at the Twin Gables of Woodstock features antique furnishings, bright colors, and floral prints. They are air-conditioned and select rooms have a private bathroom.The Woodstock Twin Gables showcases local artwork throughout the inn. Guests can relax by the fireplace in the living room. Coffee and tea are available all day.Hike Overlook Mountain is 5 miles away. Sawkill Family Ski Center is 8 miles away.
We loved the house, the suite and the location.
Very charming place.
- It’s clean and the breakfast was the best continental breakfast that I had
- The breakfasts were wonderful–fresh pastries and muffins with a very fresh assortment of fruit. Also had cereal and yogurts if desired. You could help yourself to coffees at any time of the day.
Located right in the town of Woodstock it was easy to walk around, see all the shops and restaurants. The breakfast provided was a nice assortment of fruit, granola, yogurt and muffins or scones. Coffee and Tea are always available and the mini fridge was stocked with a variety of milks- low fat, regular and soy.
The town is pretty cool, not sure it would be a place I’d hang out for longer than a weekend though. The restaurants that we ate at in Woodstock were great.
Ring the bell when you arrive- someone will show you to the room, tell you about it and disappear.
- I liked the cozy atmosphere and the central location. The house is very well-kept and slightly quirky, which is perfect for Woodstock.
- We loved the house, the suite and the location.
Stonegate Bed & Breakfast
Stonegate Bed & Breakfast is located in Highland, just 6 miles from New Paltz. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Poughkeepsie is 2.4 miles from Stonegate Bed & Breakfast, and Kingston is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Attention to every detail….family owners….wonderful!
- The room was beautiful. The hosts were lovely people, gracious, hospitable. Let my wife keep a book she was reading – very generous. Breakfast was delicious! Ate at an Italian restaurant in nearby Poughkeepsie and it was great food.
- The owners are just lovely! They waited for us to arrive late at night to greet us – very sweet.
- We visited for one night. Terry was very nice, made us feel right at home. the room was small, but comfortable. the breakfast of eggs, sausages, and pancakes was delicious! i would recommend Stonegate
- Our room had a fireplace! It was a large, accomdating suite. We enjoyed our stay
Millbrook Country House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Millbrook Country House offers accommodations in Millbrook. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. New Paltz is 20 miles from Millbrook Country House, and Poughkeepsie is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 50 miles from Millbrook Country House.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rhinebeck New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rhinebeck New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rhinebeck New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rhinebeck New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!