10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rhilochan Highlands – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhilochan Highlands is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rhilochan Highlands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhilochan Highlands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhilochan Highlands. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rhilochan Highlands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rhilochan Highlands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rhilochan Highlands:
Beech Tree Lodge B&B
Beech Tree Lodge B&B offers accommodations in Dornoch. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nairn is 27 miles from Beech Tree Lodge B&B, and Tain is 10 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 29 miles away.
- Friendly welcome, great location, clean, comfortable and nice breakfast!
- The bed was so comfy, room had everything you needed for tea, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits etc. Hosts were so friendly and welcoming, we checked in later than their last check in time and it wasnt a problem at all. Breakfast was tasty too. Will definitely stay there again
- From start to finish everything was perfect. We were made to feel very welcome on arrival, the bedroom was lovely, the beds being particularly comfortable and therefore had an excellent nights sleep. The breakfast was exceptional, containing everything one could want to eat and more. Parking on site and the whole being surrounded by a private garden. Would definitely go again.
- Proper fresh fruit salad for breakfast. Entire breakfast was fantastic. Offered wine glasses for own drinks
- Carol was the perfect hostess! On our NC500 tour this was our favorite B&B of them all. Principally due to Carol’s warm hospitality, which showed in the room and in the entire place.
Situated on the edge of the village of Bonar Bridge, Dunroamin Hotel offers accommodations with breakfast included and magnificent views of the Scottish Highlands. It features free on-site public parking.Rooms all have a TV and tea and coffee-making facilities for guests to use. There is free Wi-Fi available in the hotel’s business center.Both a full cooked and continental breakfast are served in the morning, which guests can enjoy in the cozy eating area. Dunroamin’s The One restaurant offers a changing evening menu made from local ingredients.The hotel is a 20 minute drive from the A9 highway, and about 40 miles north of Inverness. Skibo Castle is a 15-minute drive away.
- Wonderful welcome from the owners, good to mingle in the quiet bar. All the facilities I needed.
- Staff were extremely friendly and efficient. Quality of food outstanding, and overall value for money was excellent.
Friendliness of hosts who introduced me to local patrons to join Bar chatter.
Despite somewhat run down nature of property I found it excellent value and returned later in holidays for drink & chat with hosts
- The welcome from the owners and their dogs was fantastic – as was the home-made tartare sauce with fish and chips for dinner. The facilities were okay for a one night stay, and breakfast set us up very well for the next day’s touring.
- Beautifully situated with a marvellous view Owners very nice and welcoming
Invicta House B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Golspie, 27 miles from Nairn, Invicta House B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 30 miles from Invicta House B&B.
- Lovely homely atmosphere, breakfast cooked to order and great views, both sides of property (of sea and mountains).
- friendly, clean, good breakfast, quiet and very good value
- We were made very welcome, and the breakfast was good.
- The owners were friendly and welcoming and the room perfectly adequate. Andy was knowledgeable about the area and made us feel immediately at ease. Lovely dog Isla too! Complementary toiletries and tea and coffee were provided.
Superb would highly recommend if staying in the area better and is better than a five star hotel very helpful and friendly
Would highly recommend to anyone on holiday or working away
Featuring free WiFi, Burnwood offers accommodations in Golspie, just 27 miles from Nairn. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Inverness Airport is 30 miles away.
- Pam was very friendly and helpful. The accommodation was very clean. The room and bathroom were exceptional. The breakfast was fantastic. Definitely would stay here again
- Beautiful house and amazing bathroom. Located just a stone’s throw from Golspie rail station. We were warmly welcomed by Pamela and her little Scottie dog Jock and as a local Pamela gave us a good run down of the pubs and restaurants on Golspie. Golspie is a charming little town and we’ll worth a visit.
- Welcoming host. Very clean and value for money. Breakfast was 100% great start to our day
- Friendly hosts. Room in a modern home with a great bathroom (private but detached, with bath and shower, bathrobe is a nice touch), clean and big room, comfortable bed. Google Maps lists it as on Ferry Road, it’s actually on Station Road right opposite the train station – not noisy though. Good stay, would return.
- This was a room in a large modern house that was pristine – clean and comfortable. Fantastic bathroom with a huge bath! The owner gave us a great recommendation for dinner and provided a lovely breakfast. All good.
One of our best sellers in Dornoch! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Strathview Lodge offers accommodations in Dornoch, just 26 miles from Nairn. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room.The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The room was beautiful, immaculately clean, bed was extremely comfortable. Easy parking, with fantastic view from the front of the building. The owners were lovely to talk to and interested in what I was doing & where I was travelling to. Breakfast was nice with a good variety. Owner offered some excellent places to have dinner.
- Excellent Bed and Breakfast with good views. Goof food in pub in Dornock
- small family accommodation with views over the loch, very peaceful and helpful
- Very comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Friendly welcome. Nice, relaxed atmosphere.
- Very comfortable bed and quality shower The room and accommodation is very well kept. Breakfast was on time and with excellent quality and choice
At No 9
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Dornoch, 29 miles from Inverness, At No 9 features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV.Elgin is 31 miles from At No 9, and Nairn is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- An excellent bed and breakfast with the highest standards and the most welcoming and caring host.
- The room was really lovely and having access to a kitchen area to make our own drinks (with numerous amounts of different tea and coffee), there was even a fridge with fresh milk in it. The lounge was cosy and the log burner very welcoming. Good location for some great walks.
- Bedroom spacious log burning stove lounge area dining large welcoming room food perfect very friendly place to stay
- The host Evelyn was great. Very welcoming and most helpful. A really lovely B&B. We will definitely stay again, if we are back in Scotland. Excellent.
- Real home from home in a lovely setting. Nothing too much trouble and recommended for stopovers to the North or mini breaks
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Balloan House offers accommodations in Dornoch, just 29 miles from Inverness. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nairn is 22 miles from Balloan House, and Tain is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 24 miles from Balloan House.
No reviews yet.
Albatross B&B offers accommodations in Dornoch.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Inverness is 29 miles from Albatross B&B, and Elgin is 31 miles away. Inverness Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Fionn Lodge is located in Dornoch in the region of Highlands, just 29 miles from Inverness. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.The area is popular for windsurfing and biking. Elgin is 31 miles from Fionn Lodge, and Nairn is 21 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 24 miles away.
- Supeb B&B. Wonderful hosts. Great room. Lovely extra touches and facilities. Couldn’t fault.
Fantastic friendly owners. Welcoming and great hosts.
Room and facilities are A1.
- The exceptional high standard of accommodation hospitality and cuisine. The location and the helpful hosts.
- Everything at Fionn Lodge was first class. The best.
- The beach is not one that you would swim at as it is too cold. It is however wonderful to walk along.
Amalfi Bed and Breakfast
Amalfi Bed and Breakfast is located in Dornoch, just 28 miles from Inverness. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Elgin is 31 miles from Amalfi Bed and Breakfast, and Nairn is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 23 miles from Amalfi Bed and Breakfast.
- Just sank into the huge bed. Scottish Breakfast was excellent. Situated a short walk from the golf club and huge sandy beach. Number of good local restaurants but would recommend the Sutherland Inn.
Beds very comfortable.
Hosts extremely friendly and helpful.
- The hosts were very helpful with dinner recommendations and even booked them for us.
- Amazing breakfast and the owners were so helpful eg leaflets and info regarding local area, toys for the children and child sized portions at breakfast.
- Exceptional in all respects. Very friendly hosts. Great breakfast. Great location.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rhilochan Highlands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rhilochan Highlands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rhilochan Highlands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rhilochan Highlands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!