10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rezay Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Rezay Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rezay Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rezay Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rezay Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rezay Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rezay Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rezay Centre:
Maison Les Galettes
Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some accommodations at the bed and breakfast also feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Maison Les Galettes has a playground.Bourges is 30 miles from the accommodation. Deols Airport is 25 miles away.
- The welcome was really nice. The property and our room was beautiful so tranquil with wonderful scenery.
It is a very nice place, just opened after renovation and very clean. We received a very warm welcome and felt comfortable from the first to the last minute.
We arrived in the evening and enjoyed our pic-nic in the garden after a refreshing dive in the pool. Our room was very beautiful and the bed was very very confortable. We enjoyed breakfast with eggs and fresh croissants and unfortunately had to leave again much too fast after this short relaxing stay.
Bien aménagé et cadre campagnard très reposant ; de surcroît avec piscine.
- L’accueil et la prévenance de Bart et Loes (prononcer Barte et Lousse). Le repas délicieux en leur compagnie. Le cadre merveilleux.
- Het hele plaatje was geweldig.avondeten,ontbijt,kamers,gastheer en gast vrouwen.
Chambre d’hôtes La Reserve
Each suite features a wardrobe, a seating area and garden views. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and a shower. The Family Suite has a mezzanine.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily continental breakfast at La Reserve. Each suite includes a kitchenette with kitchenware, a fridge and an oven.This property is 12.4 miles from the Château d’Ainay-le-Vieil and 7.5 miles from Château de Culan. Free private parking is available on site.
- The suite we had was nicely decorated with a lovely bathroom and having a fridge was very useful .The beds were comfortable and the heating was easy to operate. It would have been nice to have tea or coffee in the room as there were the appliances needed. We had an evening meal at the nearest restaurant but were very disappointed it, would not eat there again. In all a lovely rural place to stay.
- Delightfully quiet rural location and a very welcoming host. Family room was clean and tidy and perfect for an overnight stop (and longer I’d imagine). We arrived too late to use the pool but there is a restaurant in a village a couple of miles away that served good foor and was family friendly. Breakfast was a treat – homemade croissants, bread and jams – and with an added bonus of the host’s horse poking its head in the kitchen window for its own breakfast!
the area, quite,animals,
the owners were very nice.
- The owners were such lovely and helpful people. The croissants were to die for.
- The rustic charm! A typical French farmhouse, the hosts were charming so was the very friendly dog. The room was pleasant nice and cool, shower excellent, free Wi-FI was a nice surprise.
Domaine de Vilotte
Decorated in a traditional French style, all rooms offer views of the grounds and a wardrobe, while others include views of the courtyard. The en suite bathroom is complete with free toiletries.The manor house serves local specialities in the restaurant. Guests can sample regional meats, vegetable, wines and jams upon reservation.Additional facilities include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. Montluçon is located 26.7 miles from the property and Rio Javar Equestrian Club is a 30-minute drive away.
- A beautiful hotel. It was like staying in a relatives house. Jaques was very warm and welcoming. We arrived very late but he still allowed to take the cover off the pool for my son to have a wim after all day in the car. What a stunning setting too!
- Beautiful house in lovely countryside, clean and comfortable
- Beautiful property in lovely countryside setting full of quirky and interesting antiques.
- Host and location. Great atmosphere, great food and wine
- Very friendly, charming host. We were tired and hungry after our 25km pilgrim-walk. Although we had no dinerreservation mr Jacques got us some bread, the best rosé wine we ever tasted and marvelous cheese
Chambres d’hôtes L’Ange Blanc
All rooms features a flat-screen TV, DVD player, electric kettle and ironing facilities. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A breakfast is provided every morning at L’Ange Blanc. Guests can also sample the local cuisine in a shared meal with the hosts, upon request.Additional features include billiards, bike rental and free Wi-Fi access throughout. The A71 motorway is ideally located 12.4 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
- The location was quite isolated though reasonably comfortable. When I arrived there was no one there so I went back to the town and came back later.
- Nice swimming pool geest breakfast with fresh juice.
- Our room (No 1) was big and spacious. The owner is very nice and friendly. The place has lots of French charm.
- J’ai été vraiment très agréablement bien surpris, c’était mieux que sur les photos, une maison et la piscine magnifique. On a mangé au bord de la piscine, l’eau était chaude on a pu profiter de la piscine jusqu’à minuit un vrai bonheur qui nous a vraiment déconnecté <3
- La bâtisse est vraiment très belle, rénovée avec goût! Le petit a adoré dormir dans la chambre sous les toits faisant penser à un tipi!
Each guest room at La Grange is decorated with the colours of flowers, in tones of pale blue, yellow or red. All the rooms have an en suite bathroom and a view of the surrounding area.Breakfast is provided every morning in the breakfast room. Guests can enjoy the large, private garden, furnished with outdoor furniture and parasols or read newspapers on the sofa on the mezzanine.La Grange offers free, private parking and is 22.4 miles south-east of Châteauroux and the A20 motorway. There is a swimming pool 12 minutes’ drive away.
- beautiful and comfortable place and owner friendly staff
- The host, Christine and his husband were very friendly and helpful. The room has a special atmosphere. Very lovely,clean, well equipped. Beautiful garden( 1 hectare) and beautiful flowers around the house. Small waterfall. Very ideal. You can find a very nice surround. The church other side of the road has a fresco from the XII. century. The house of George Sand is also very close. You can find nice restaurants around. Real life of countryside. Breakfast was excellent. Homemade cakes and breads. Wonderful. If you would like to join to the real french country side you should stop here.
- We had a most enjoyable stay here. Our host, Christine, was unfailingly charming, friendly and helpful, always ready to have a conversation with her guests while at the same time allowing them their space and privacy. The accommodation is ideally situated in a tranquil, village setting, yet very close to many tourist attractions such as the house of George Sand and the Jacques Tati museum. The house, room and bathroom were immaculately presented and also provided a common seating and dining area where guests could relax while they enjoyed a delicious breakfast that catered for all tastes. It should be noted that guests should be prepared to drive rather than walk to find local restaurants, but there is an excellent boulangerie just over the road where you can buy your picnic lunch. The garden at this accommodation is quite magnificent and I recommend allowing yourself time to enjoy it. We would have loved to stay at this excellent B&B for far longer. Thank you so much, Christine.
- Lovely room in beautifully converted barn (grange in French means barn) run by friendly innkeeper well located by George Sand historic home in Nohant. Had a very pleasant overnight stay. Breakfast was tasty and ample. We arrived late for check in but that was not a problem and owner left a door open for us and kept an eye out.
It was lovely to access the garden and be outside. The breakfast was excellent with home made preserves, gateaux with home grown fruits. Plenty of coffee or tea and excellent breads too. Christine was very accommodating in that she provided us with ice and glasses for Pastis which we had with us.
The room was very clean and pleasant.
Every room features a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Certain rooms include a sitting area or desk for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a walk-in shower.Homemade meals are available upon prior request during the reservation and can be served on the terrace.There is a shared lounge at the property.Montluçon is one-hour drive away from BB Fleurie.
- Very comfortable beds and breakfast in the morning was excellent quality products
- Very comfortable room and nice courtyard garden to sit and relax in. Our dog was also well catered for. We had the most wonderful meal in the evening cooked by the host and hostess and the breakfast was excellent too.
- This is a little gem. We were on our way to the Provence and after a tiring drive from Caen, we were given a wonderful stay by Rens and Jose, faultless I think is the best word.
- Lovely room, Olde World with a twist. Perfect hosts and the food…. oh my oh my. Fantastic evening meal with great chat and a very very relaxing last day of our travels home after holiday. Long drive from Spain with the perfect ending.
- Quiet, yet central location, very easy parking close by, friendly, lovely sheltered outside sitting area and a really good breakfast, would certainly stay there again.
Amphore du Berry
Each room has a seating area with a sofa, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served daily and catering services are available at an extra cost. Massages are also available on request.
- Sylvie was really helpful. Great little hotel. Highly recommended
- Sylvie is the most welcoming of hostesses. The house is charming and our car and bike were safely shut in her garden.
Like home from home, very wellcoming and helpfull.
Excellent dinner, large bedroom,
Dog made very wellcome.
- The rooms are beautiful, each individually decorated with lovely old french furniture. Sylvie is a welcoming host who makes you feel at home instantly. A lovely place to stay for couples and those traveling through France.
We were made to feel so welcome and our room was very comfortable. We didn’t have time to try out the pool this time but will on our next visit as we will definitely be back.
The house is full of character and traditional French charm which is so much nicer than a hotel chain where you could be anywhere.
Sylvie’s homemade jams are highly recommended too!
Le Chalet des 4 Saisons
Each room here will provide you with views of the garden or woods. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.Guests can request a platter, served only in the mornings, which includes eggs, ham and cheese from the region. Guests can also prepare their meals in the external chalet, equipped with a microwave, a stovetop and a washing machine.At B&B Le Chalet des 4 Saisons you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.
Great hosts in stylish and well equipped home. Superb evening meal and breakfast and wifi.
Second visit and just as good as first time.
- Beautiful accommodation, Sophie the host was very helpful and friendly, breakfast was very good and her attention to detail is excellent.
- best breakfast in France and I have lived here for 20 years… AAAAAAAAAA++++
- Lovely facilities (inc good wifi) and family who made us very welcome. Spotless and superb rooms and very generous evening meal at very reasonable price. Breakfast was equally generous and tasty.
- A great deal of attention had been paid to style but this didn’t translate into much in the way of real character or substance. This, though, is a very pleasant hotel but probably more suited to younger clients.
- Great hosts in stylish and well equipped home. Superb evening meal and breakfast and wifi.
Domaine de la Rue
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while selected rooms also offer a seating area.Guests at Domaine de la Rue can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Berthenoux, like hiking.Châteauroux is 20 miles from Domaine de la Rue. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 21 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes au Château De Preuil
All rooms feature a connected flat-screen TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom fitted with a shower. The bathroom is equipped with free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing.
- We arrived in a deluge to be met by our host and a large umbrella! The property is beautiful and in a very picturesque setting. Our hosts recommended a great restaurant and were helpful and attentive. Breakfast was excellent with home made yoghurt and jams and eggs from their hens. Would definitely recommend it. The room was spacious and comfortable – perfect!
We were over the moon. It was such a fantastic romantic place . Marie,Pierre and Anja welcomed us like friends and they spend the whole evening with us. It was such a place you fell in love with the people and the nature in one second. There were also two lovely dogs,Icetee and Collin and the cat Bamboo ,who accompanied us for a walk😄.For dinner Marie cooked a wonderful menue for us and we all sat together and even homemade digestive we were welcomed to try. It was a stay we will never forget even if it was just for one night.
But we will come back it is a must for us. Marie was also so kind to find out where I could get some good flour for baking bread. And Marie ,I bought almost 10kg,thanks a lot 😄👍 you mad a wonderful unforgettable day for the both of us,thank you so much and see you soon😄👍Marion&Alan Ball
- The host and hostess were very welcoming and the attention to detail was beyond expectations in a very beautiful home and park. We ate the table d`hote meal the evening of arrival which we had pre-booked and were given a taste of the cuisine de La Reunion and some interesting rum infusions for digestives. Breakfast was delicious with everything you could want at the best quality.
The Chateau was all and more than we expected our host was very obliging and helpful in all ways, highly recommend AAA+
Have no hesitation in recommending to you all.
There was at least one suite of 2 rooms that would suite a family of 5 or 6, a room for the kids and a large bedroom with a large bed for mum and dad or 2 bears 😉
- Bernard and Marie were very hospitable host. Marie’s cooking is delicious and plentiful. A lovely unexpected treat was to have drinks and canapés on the terrace of the chateau before our meal. They were very knowledgeable and helpful and clearly enjoy the company of their guests. We had a lovely stay and wished we had had more time to enjoy their unusual pool and explore the environs on the bikes they provide. This is a very restful and calm place.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rezay Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rezay Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rezay Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rezay Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!