10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Reyersviller Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Reyersviller Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Reyersviller Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reyersviller Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reyersviller Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Reyersviller Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Reyersviller Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Reyersviller Lorraine:
All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a parquet floor and a private bathroom. One of the rooms also has a spa bath.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room or on the terrace.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the guest house. Free private parking is possible on site and Villa Maria is 8.7 miles from the Citadelle de Bitche.
- A wonderful, delicious fresh breakfast was served in the garden! We prepared for my marriage in the Villa and it was incredible !! We captured some beautiful photos, and everyone was so helpful !!
Very friendly and obliging hosts. Excellent stay. nice breakfast with local produce, homemade yogurt and honey from the garden.
On having to return after leaving an item behind they were most understanding and could not have been more helpful
- Proprietors were welcoming. Swimming pool looked inviting, nice and warm. Nice touch, offered home made appetisers. Breakfast satisfactory. Room comfortable and spacious
- FRiendly hosts, beautiful en-suite bathroom, lovely garden and pool all made for an outstanding and refreshing overnight stop for us on our motorcycle tour of Northern France.
FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING HOSTS
BEAUTIFUL HOUSE AND EXCELLENT FACITILIES INCLUDING SWIMMING POOL.
Chambres d’hôtes au Freidbarry
Each guest room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.An evening meal prepared with local products is available upon request and at a supplement at Chambre d’hôtes au Freidbarry, the menu is based on Alsatian specialities and includes drinks. An orchard and kitchen garden are available on site. You can relax in the property’s lounge area, where you can find a fireplace.Schillersdorf Train Station is 3.7 miles away and Strasbourg is a 50-minute drive away. Chambre d’hôtes au Freidbarry is accessible via the A34 motorway, which is 10.6 miles away and free public parking is available on site.
Gorgeous property. That is outside, inside, the room, breakfast area…. . The place Feels very homey and has a lot of charm. I think we had the best room, the decoration, large glass door opening to the patio…
But, may be even more important than all of the above was the personal greeting and subsequent contacts that I had with the owners. Starting from the smiling lady who handed me the key.
I would not put this in the negative section. But with all the fantastic points above, as good as the breakfast was, a little bit more punch to it, would make it just heavenly.
I thank my host.
- The host was charming and informative. The situation was rural and interesting.
- Beatuful old house with a real fireplace and cozy terrasse for enjoying a sunset. The host is friendly and welcoming.
- Lovely renovated property. If you are in the area its a great choice. Welcome drink a nice bonus. Very good breakfast.
Serge was a great host and helped carry our bag.
The building and some of the adjacent areas are still undergoing renovation but this did not distract from this fanatic build with its large common area and outside gardens. Our room was very comfortable with a great shower.
Breakfast was around the big table and there was a wide choice of breads, cakes, cheese, meats for everyone. Wonderful multi national group at breakfast exchanging stories.
In the village there is a restaurant (2 keys) which served local as well as typical French cuisine: recommended.
There is free coffee, tea and drinks available.
- Gorgeous property. That is outside, inside, the room, breakfast area…. . The place Feels very homey and has a lot of charm. I think we had the best room, the decoration, large glass door opening to the patio…
Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm
Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and hiking. Obernai is 27.3 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm, while Kirrwiller is 6.2 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 23.6 miles from the property.
- this is once again an experience…. we had been to the Musee Lalique and we were fizzing from that …. and of course not knowing previously we had actually stayed in a ” moment in time ” by booking this traditional Alastian home of Nadine. This is a seriously old home. Rene Lalique could of visited this village. Such a lovely host with her effort in English for us New Zealanders but also for her knowledge and passion of the history of her village and the planet in general. Nadine is an angel… so incredibly respectful , worldly ,but not from excessive travel , just well read and aware and just a lovely, lovely host. Go visit Weiterswiller you will not be disappointed with that village and all the areas close by.
- The building is typical Alsatian architecture and is kept very well. The apartment was spacious and functional. I felt at home!
- Friendly host, amazing old house and delicious, simple breakfast
- Actually super romantic, although tragically for me.
- a lovely interesting old house, kind hosts, and a delicious breakfast. excellent family accommodation with a great shower.
Chambres d’Hotes La Canadienne
Offering a terrace, all of the rooms feature wooden floors, a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Each room also has a private bathroom with free toiletries, bathrobe and hairdryer.Breakfast with homemade, organic produce is included and served each morning in the dining room or in the comfort of your room. Every first Saturday of the month the owners can teach you how to make homemade jams, with an extra cost.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the B&B. Free private parking is also possible on site and Saarbrücken is 12.4 miles from Chambres d’Hotes La Canadienne.
- Breakfast was great, our room was extremely comfortable, and the owner was very accommodating with our late arrival and early departure times. We really appreciated the access to bikes to explore the nearby town and countryside, and enjoyed spending an afternoon relaxing by the pool! Overall a great, relaxing stay that was nearby family we were visiting in Woustviller. Looking forward to coming back the next time we visit family!
- A confy & feel-at-home atmosphere, with very welcoming owners
- Absolutely lovely breakfast with home made yoghurt and jams. They took their car out of the garage to put my motorbike into it. Thoroughly recommended.
The unconventional and cozy cabin.
- The owners were both very friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable, overlooking the garden and swimming pool. We were able to freely use the coffee machine and fridge in the dining room. Breakfast was excellent, with a lovely selection of breads, yoghurt, fruit, home made jams etc. It was an easy ten minute walk to a good pizzeria and a supermarket.
Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel
The guest rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel feature parquet flooring and exposed wooden beams, and some have a garden view. They each include a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast with fresh bread, pastries, jam, honey, cheese and hot drinks is served daily, and for a minimum of 4 people, the host can prepare a traditional home cooked meal. Guests also have access to a shared kitchen.Free parking is available on site and there are barbecue facilities in the garden. The property is 13 miles from Haguenau, 35.4 miles from Strasbourg Airport and 8.7 miles from the A4 motorway.
- We didn’t expect such an amazing B&B, we had a lot of space and both bedrooms and bathroom and toilet were beautifully equipped. We really enjoyed our stay, although short as it was to overnight during our car trip from Italy to Holland. We want to go back and discover the amazing Alsace!
- Lovely room, great setting, and very friendly host. Would definitely stop there again.
Superb guest-house and very warm welcome from Manu &Christian!
- The rooms are in a newer building behind the owners’ house. The common area on the ground floor, including the kitchen, is spacious and very nicely done. The individual room, on the second floor, was comfortable and well-maintained. Breakfast was good. Host was friendly and helpful. Location is excellent for car touring.
- Beautiful house with beautiful people. We arrived late in the afternoon and the restaurant in the village had the kitchen closed but they still made something nice for us. Next morning we had the breakfast at the property and it was delicious. Thank you for everything.
Gite et Chambres d’hôtes chez Annie et Fredel
Views of the garden or mountains are included in the cottage and rooms at Gite et Chambres d’hôtes chez Annie et Fredel. Each one is decorated in bright colours and also provides an LCD TV.All accommodation is complete with a fully equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi access. It also features a washing machine and ironing facilities for your convenience.Free private parking is available on site and there is a garage for motorbikes and bicycles. You can also read about the local area before heading to the citadel at Bitche, a 35-minute drive away.
The streets around where very idyllic. It was a real satisfaction to drive around there by car on a sunny day. Very relaxing.
The hairdryer they had in the appartment was very good.
The appartment was clean and looked new or renovated.
The shower was very good.
The couple was ok. Hopefully you can understand german dialect.
- You’ll find a nice older couple trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The accommodation was nice and comfortable, the view to the garden was great. I would really recommend to visit if you want to take a vacation from the busy, noisy life of the city and want to spend some time living “la bonne vie francaise”. You’ll have plenty of space and facilities at your disposal, even if you travel with extended family. Don’t expect a luxurious apartment, but rather a comfortable one with lots of country charm.
- Beautiful home, beautiful garden. Nice, spacious apartment. 2 bedrooms for 3 people, very clean and updated.
- Nous avons apprécié l’accueil et la propreté des lieux.
- Sehr ruhig gelegen. Garage für die Motorräder. Toller Garten. Restaurant und Kneipe in 300m Entfernung.
- The streets around where very idyllic. It was a real satisfaction to drive around there by car on a sunny day. Very relaxing.
Maison d’hôtes La Renardière
The soundproofed room and suite feature a seating area with a flat-screen TV, and a view of the river. A DVD player and multimedia library are available. The private bathrooms include free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.Guests have access to the shared kitchen, and evening meals prepared by the hosts are possible on request. Once a week and with reservation 24 hours in advance, it is also possible to enjoy regional specialities such as flammekueche.Reichshoffen Train Station is 1,650 feet from La Renardiere. There is free private parking provided on site and the B&B is an ideal base from which to explore the Alsace region by car, with Niederbronn-les-bains a 10-minute drive away, and Strasbourg, Haguenau and Bitche all within 45 minutes by car. The GR5 hiking trail passes by the property and there are footpaths alongside the river.
- Very warm welcome, beautiful home, charming town and delicious breakfast!
- Very friendly and helpfull landlady, calm home for one night stay, modern bathroom,
- The friendliness of Evelyne, the owner manager, was unprecedented in my experience, and her three delightful children added to the sense of being at home with a family.
- Beautiful typical house with extra room full of books and recommendations to discover the surroundings. Very nice staff
- Very helpful and friendly host. Excellent breakfast
Accommodation includes a private entrance and a terrace with a view of the city of Bitche. An iPod docking station and cable TV with a DVD player are also provided.Breakfast is served daily at Villa Thalassa and guests are free to use their own private kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator and dining area.Free private parking is available on site and the Bitche Train Station is 1.2 miles away. Strasbourg is reached by car in 45 minutes and Metz in 75 minutes. It is a 10-minute drive from the Style Outlets of Zweibrücken.
Fresh croissants and bread for breakfast.
Chinese canopy bed.
- Fresh croissants and bread in the morning – very good service!
Wonderful breakfast delivered each morning.
Enjoyed the privacy of this comfortable home.
Bitche is a lovely town.
Everyone we met was very friendly.
Able to find nice hiking trails.
- Excellent location that is walking distance from citadel and other interesting sites. House is beautifully decorated.
- Robert was such a fantastic host. I wish all of our stays could have been this good. We arrived after a long flight, and long drive. It was quiet, peaceful, and just great.
- Fresh croissants and bread for breakfast.
Chambre d’Hôtes au Vieux Moulin- Entre Sarregueminnes et Bitche
Rooms are located on the top floor and each has a private bathroom with a shower. Guests have access to a kitchenette and a dining area. Continental breakfast is served daily.It is possible to go fishing 1.2 miles from the B&B. Chambres d’Hôtes au Vieux Moulin is a 30-minute drive from Sarreguemines and the German border. Free private parking is available on site and motorcycles are welcome.
- The kitchen and dining areas were superb, the breakfast quite adequate even if not blessed with a huge choice. The home grown tomato was huge and delicious!
- The owners were really friendly and accommodating, great breakfast and company, very cute place and village. Really enjoyed my stay there with my sister. Thank you
- Very nice and clean. Hosts super friendly and flexible.
We were fully satisfied. Everything here was awesome.
The clean and warm room, useful kitchen, nice wifi, delicious breakfast, hot water, beautiful village, etc.
Especially the owners were really kind and helpful. We loved them all.
I strongly recommend here with no hesitate.
- We arrived here late, but received a very warm welcome from Anni and Louis, and a welcome coffee. This is a beautiful house, our room was comfortable, and we got a great breakfast – with some of Anni’s homemade cake. Sadly we did not have more time here, but really enjoyed it. It is such a relaxing place to stay, we would be more than happy to visit again, and would highly recommend.
Chez Vivianne & Bernard
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a desk. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Chez Vivianne & Bernard will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lichtenberg, like hiking.Strasbourg is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Saarbrücken is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Reyersviller Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Reyersviller Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Reyersviller Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Reyersviller Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!