10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Reviers Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Reviers Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Reviers Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reviers Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reviers Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Reviers Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Reviers Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Reviers Lower Normandy:
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. La Malposte has certain units with river views, and every room is equipped with a coffee machine. At the accommodation, the rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Deauville is 25 miles from La Malposte. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 26 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Wonderful hosts with great attention to detail. A really beautiful property and a great location for the D Day landings.
- So many little touches everywhere to make it very special. We loved our bedroom and the dining room. Breakfast was delicious with home made jams, pancakes and fruit compote. We could use the kitchen to make coffee. The garden was delightful.
- Amazing setting, great breakfast, lovely hosts. Kids loved the stream and the garden. Really relaxing stay ideal for D Day beaches.
- Charming hosts and location. Perhaps the best B & B we have stayed in.
- The setting of the hotel was stunning, beautiful decor, super friendly hosts, marvellous breakfast and lovely gardens with a river running along side it.
Clos de la Valette
The rooms at Clos De La Valette feature a seating area, a coffee machine, an electric kettle, and en suite facilities. A shared living room with games, books, a TV and a fireplace is also at guests’ disposal.A continental breakfast is served daily and BBQ facilities are available upon request.Free private parking is possible on site, and an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and biking.
- The location, visual appearance of everything. Well designed barn conversion and a strong contemporary aesthetic throughout the property. As one would expect in France.
- The friendly atmosphere and peaceful location. Excellent home cooked puddings and brioche for breakfast. We liked the communal breakfast table where you could chat with other guests. One of the most comfortable beds we have slept in away from home.
- Perfect little area and superb home. Very nice having all the comforts needed for such a low price.
Very peaceful location lost in the green. Perfect parking lot, closed at night (you will get an access code).
Big beautiful garden, secluded. Access to a very nice lobby with books and tea/coffee facilities.
Very friendly hosts.
Nicely restored farm (was probably a farm I guess). We liked the style.
- The host was very agreeable &helpful ,breakfast was superb &the gardens were wonderful.
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a tea maker. They also have a private access to the garden. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge with a coffee machine, a fireplace and a library.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling.
- Very well welcomed. Lovely breakfasts every day. Superb decor with attention to details. Highly recommend it!
What a lovely couple. The hostess was very attentive to help me surprise my boyfriend with his birthday. She also has a lot of infomation about the region!
We had the family room, so an extra room. And downstairs, there’s a compete sitting room to be used, including coffee and tea. The rainshower is wonderful! The breakfast was really nice with all sorts of bread, cheese, ham, fruit, coffee and more. You can also park the car on their lawn, which is nice too.
Lovely family look after us very well
Breakfast was spectacular
- Well thought out and genuinely concerned about your stay.
This was the BEST BREAKFAST we have ever had at a B&B or hotel, and we travel A LOT. David and Elise couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful. They run everything with such loving care. The room was beautiful and the huge shower was wonderful. They even provided comfy bathrobes.
They went far beyond what was necessary to help me when I didn’t realize the marathon start had changed and would have missed the race without their amazing help.
We will surely stay again when we go back to Coursuelles. DEFINATELY stay here…you will not be disappointed.
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Cabourg is 28.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 49.1 miles from the property.
- Stefan … excellent cook … excellent breakfast … help with local attractions and restaurants. Room and home very clean – very modern – recently remodeled.
- Wonderful host and absolutely delicious breakfast. Beautiful decor and close to many things.
- Impressive house beautifully arranged. Very knowledgeable host. Loved the living room where breakfast was served . Delicious breakfast. Perfect place to enjoy living out of the city. Perfect place to start visiting of D-Day beaches. Totally recommend.
- The room was cozy and the host friendly. He spoke very good Englistening which allowed us to learn a lot about his Beach and Breakfast project and the area.
- Excellent host, we had an early start but he made a great breakfast at 6.30 and fetched fresh bread and croissant for us. Very interesting building and stylish comfortable room.
Le mas Normand
Featuring original wooden beams and stone walls, the country-style rooms offer free Wi-Fi access and private bathrooms. The separate garden cottage has an outdoor seating area and views of the property.The property is 3.1 miles from Juno Beach and 19.9 miles from Omaha Beach. Bayeux town centre is 9.3 miles from the bed and breakfast and parking is available at a location nearby. Local activities include cycling and hiking.
- Beautiful room and very friendly owners. Relaxed setting for breakfast. Ealking distance to coast.
- Sandrine was an excellent host and the bed was sooooo comfy that I wanted to bring it home! The shower was super-powerful too.
- Stayed in the house outside. It was a perfect, quiet place to stay. The breakfast was a typical French breakfast with bread, jams, cheese and yogurts. The host didn’t speak too much English but she was so helpful and sweet. We stayed there because we were coming from Paris to visit Normandy beach and Mont Saint Michel. It was a nice break from busy Paris. I definitely recommend staying here.
- It was a peaceful and relaxing place to stay. The breakfast was wonderful and the homemade preserves were a nice touch. I only wish my French was better!
- Very quiet area, easy to communicate with the owner, and she served an amazing breakfast in the mornings! Location was great, away from the city but close enough to grab something to eat or see local attractions. Our room did not have a TV but we were glad because it allowed us to share quality time with each other.
La Villa Port Winston
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. La Villa Port Winston has certain units with sea views, and the rooms come with a private bathroom. All rooms feature bed linen.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Deauville is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from La Villa Port Winston.
- The couple who ran the property were lovely. Very friendly and helpful.
- everything no faults perfect hosts location spotless roomy and comfortable
- The place is exceptionally clean. The owner does not speak any English, but was so friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was a little lighter than a normal place, but still very delicious! The bread, ham, and cheese was fresh daily. The location is right on Gold Beach and a great location to see the sights of Normandy.
- The location of the property is a minute walk from the beach and the famous Mulberry Harbour. It is in a wonderful central location for exploring the WW2 history. The seafood restaurant nearby is popular with the locals with amazing food and service. The property owners do not speak much English but we did not see this as a barrier. They are very attentive to your needs and quietly do things to make your stay a comfortable one.
- Very close to the beach! Lots of parking! Beautiful inside & out!
Le Clos de la Barre
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Deauville is 23 miles from Le Clos de la Barre, while Caen is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
the owner though about everything.
The room was big and very nice, the dining room as well.
Both wife and the husband pay lot of intention to the design.
The speak fluent English
- Proprietor went above and beyond to help with ideas suggestions and directions.
- L’accueil et les très agréables conversations avec le propriétaire au sujet des sites à visiter , pleines de bons conseils et nous mènent à recommander vivement cette maison.
- De spontane ontvangst door de eigenaar. Spreekt zowel Frans als Engels (hij vertelde dat hij in Canada is geboren en jaren over de wereld heeft gereisd, waar hij op verschillende plaatsen kok is geweest. Het ontbijt was typisch Frans. Niets mis mee. Verse koffie en verse croissants.
We hadden een kamer met keuken en 2 slaapkamers. Volledig ingericht met veel privacy.
De ondernemer is zeer aardig en behulpzaam in het geven van informatie over alle bezienswaardigheden mbt D-Day.
- the owner though about everything.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Pommetier
Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle with tea bags in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning which includes tea, coffee, hot chocolate, yogurts, homemade jams and homemade granola. There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 33.6 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes La Pommetier. A free private parking is available on site.
- A stay at la Pommetier is 5 star, the attention to detail at the property is delightful and the breakfasts are superb, you really do need to take stretchy pants. Excellent location and the hosts are very knowledgeable of the area.
Lucky enough to have stayed twice.
Looking forward to my next visit.
We loved everything about this sweet little inn tucked into Arromanche les Bain on the Normandy coast. Great location for exploring the surrounding historic sites, tiny villages and hamlets. Owners Mike and Daniel were very welcoming, with great suggestions for local restaurants, etc.
The accommodations themselves were lovely – all the modern conveniences you need, coupled with the charm of a heritage building. Leave your windows open at night to drink in the fragrance of Daniel’s beautiful flower gardens, and listen to the church bells toll you awake each morning. That’s the “bed” part – the “breakfast” part was even better. Fresh pastries, fruit parfaits, homemade jams, hot coffee or tea – completely fuels your day of exploring.
We stayed three nights, but could have easily stayed longer. And hope to on a return trip some day!
The room was spacious and very comfortable. Loved the homemade touches at breakfast.
Great location, being in the centre of Arromanches, ideal for visiting the landing beaches.
The hosts were very welcoming, informative and helpful.
- The property itself was very beautiful, clean and perfectly located. Mike and Danielle were extremely welcoming and wonderful hosts – we both said it’s the best breakfast we’ve ever had at a hotel! Would 100% recommend to anyone that asked – we were sad to leave!
Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette
A French traditional breakfast is offered every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette. You can also select a room that has a private terrace. A shared kitchenette is at your disposal for preparing meals.Bayeux, with its famous tapestry, is 4.2 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette. The Omaha Beach Memorial Museum is 14.3 miles away.
- The photos do not do the property justice. Thought we had arrived at the wrong place – it seemed too good for the price. Hosts excellent and very friendly. Room large and bed super king size.
- Beautiful property, well looked after and typically French! The owner ( Dominic) is extremely friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Lovely traditional breakfast in the owners kitchen. Unbelievably quiet at night but only about 5km from Bayeux and 3km from Arromanches and the D Day landing beaches – outstanding location and outstanding hospitality.
- Good location, excellent host, good breakfast, and the restaurants in the area were excellent
Animals – chicken cat rabbit
Host courtesy and friendliness
Room atmosphere (stony walls etc)
Silence and tranquility
Includes shared microwave and fridge
Does have WiFI near the house despite that the offering says it doesn’t.
Has the option for 3 people instead of 2 or 4
Bed & Breakfast Chateau Les Cèdres
All guest rooms come with a toaster, fridge, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hair dryer. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Bed & Breakfast Chateau Les Cèdres has a playground. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Bed & Breakfast Chateau Les Cèdres can find nearby.Deauville is 29 miles from Bed & Breakfast Chateau Les Cèdres. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- A nice chateau, good garden to the rear. Good sized room and bathroom.
What can we say it’s simply 10/10 … great value for money and a convenient location too but that’s not all.
From the quaint sleepy village to the grand gates, to the majestic cedar tree, to the picturesque chateau, to the stylish stone staircase, to the charming period decor, furnishing and lovely collectibles, to the spacious bedroom, to the high standard of cleanliness, to the beautiful garden, to the wholesome breakfast with local honey and apple juice – Aude & Franck’s hospitality, warmth and attention to detail make this a very special find.
It’s a place where standards and style truly matter so look no further.
Merci beaucoup for everything 🙂
Frank and Aude were most welcoming and helpful. Perfect bed and bathrooms and a generous great breakfast. A stay not to be missed. Thank you Michael and Frances.
The overall stay was just delightful, the owner went out of his way to be helpful and very generous with the breakfasts. We loved the attention to detail in every respect .
Lovely place to be at peace and relax.
- Great breakfast, comfortable room and bed. Owners very nice
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Reviers Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Reviers Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Reviers Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Reviers Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!