10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Reugney Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Reugney Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Reugney Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reugney Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reugney Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Reugney Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Reugney Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Reugney Franche-comté:
Le Jardin De Gustave
The guest rooms at Le Jardin De Gustave are individually decorated and include a satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast with pastries, homemade jam, orange juice and local cheese and cake is served daily. Traditional meals can be prepared upon request, and guests are free to relax by the fireplace in the lounge.Free private parking is possible on site and there is a swimming pool 1,650 feet away. The property is 14.9 miles from Besançon, 22.4 miles from Pontarlier and 28.6 miles from Senans and Les Salines Royales d’Arc.
- Excellent breakfast with wide choice of lovely food.
- The rooms facing the back garden are the best. Nicely decorated and homey atmosphere.
- It was a lovely old traditional house which was nice to experience. The weather was terrible when we were there but the balcony would have been lovely to sit at otherwise. Room was spacious (jungle theme questionable) but bathroom was really good and quite modern. Breakfast was great and she went out of her way to get gluten free bread (made a note when we booked).
- Un magnifique lieu où le moderne et l’ancien s’entremêlent. La maîtresse de maison est adorable. Nous conseillons cet endroit.
Très belle maison décorée avec beaucoup de gout, le jardin est ravissant et l’accueil chaleureux.
Havre de paix pour visiter cette région absolument magnifique.
Les Hauts d’Ornans
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a closet. With a private bathroom, some units at Les Hauts d’Ornans also provide guests with a garden view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Besançon is 11 miles from the accommodation. Tavaux Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
L’Atelier Du Peintre
The guest rooms at L’Atelier Du Peintre have a view on the Place Courbet and include a TV and a wardrobe. They each have a private bathroom with a bath or a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast with jam, pastries and hot drinks can be enjoyed in the morning upon request. Homemade meals made from fresh and local products are also available upon request and you will be able to taste regional wine. Bars, shops and restaurants are found nearby.Free public parking is possible nearby and Pontarlier is 19.9 miles away. The property is 18.6 miles from the Fortifications of Vauban and 1,150 feet from Musée Courbet.
- Right in the center of the town, restaurants and museum close to hotel. Very friendly staff/owner. Artsy flair!
Gite like/homely atmosphere rather than sparse cold modern hotel – opportunity to meet other guests over a meal etc.
Interesting furnishings with artistic flair, but comfortable.
Good welcome and subsequent attention by the hostess.
- Leuk dorp met interessant museum. Prachtige omgeving. Kamer aan voorkant met uitzicht op een plein. Geen last van verkeer. Fantastisch ontbijt. Overal was het rommelig in huis, heel erg Frans jaren ‘60.
- L’originalité des lieux et cette belle simplicité de l’accueil des personnes
- La propriétaire est sympathique et accueillante. La chambre est confortable et très propre.
Résidence de Vaux
The rooms in Résidence de Vaux are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Besançon is 18 miles from Résidence de Vaux. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 27 miles from Résidence de Vaux.
- Christine and Patrick were great hosts, spoke a number of languages and went the extra mile to make your stay a better experience. Patrick accompanied me to the local museum and translated the whole tour from French into English –
- The Host was a very nice person. Always ready to help and give advice. Good local knowledge. Makes a nice breakfast and uses home made ingredients.
- Christine and Patrick were excellent hosts – very warm and welcoming; very solicitous to our every need. Christine’s wonderful breakfasts were an absolute delight. The house is in a beautiful setting; incredibly tranquil and quiet. Also architecturally very attractive. The village is lovely and has a very good restaurant, a shop where you can buy superb local produce, as well as snacks and drinks. There are great walks from the village, including a splendid waterfall and a local museum.
The location was super beautiful and great walking.
The little village had luckily a laiterie with delicatessen from the region, offering salads (and beer and wine) that we frequented as the local restaurant was not open in the evening this season – and we did not want to venture out with the car in the evening. We were given the freedom of the breakfast room to enjoy the ‘harvest’ and it was all delicious and worked very adventurous in the end.
- Exquisite setting. Very interesting and friendly owners.
Chambres d’hôtes – Les Dolines
Rooms include a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Dinners can be enjoyed at the property, upon prior reservation.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Neuchâtel is 25.5 miles from Les Dolines, while Yverdon-les-Bains is 19.9 miles from the property.
Excellent apartment, excellent, kind and funny owners, who always cooked something for breakfast for kids. Common breakfast with other guests.
Really great sauna.
Their small dog always wanted to play with ball and took my kids’ heart.
- Nice location,clean and fully wood construction reasonable price
- This was not really our first choice, but worked just fine. The room was clean and owner and staff were accommodating. We were even offered a flexible time for breakfast, she said just let me know what time you want your breakfast. We even requested eggs and cereal and were accomodated. I would definitely comeback and recommend this place.
La chaleur d’une chambre/chalet et les petits détails d’attention pour le bien être des hôtes.
Tout semble avoir été pensé avec attention pour le plaisir de la vue et le confort du corps
- Les croissants nous attendaient au petit déjeuné, chambre impeccable, claire, donnant sur les prés, le calme à toutes heures, l’accueil comme si l’on faisait partie de la famille. Idéal pour ceux qui aiment la nature, les balades.
- Excellent apartment, excellent, kind and funny owners, who always cooked something for breakfast for kids. Common breakfast with other guests.
Gîte A Combray
Certain rooms come with a kitchen with an oven.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and vegetarian options.Besançon is 21 miles from Gîte A Combray. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 46 miles from Gîte A Combray.
No reviews yet.
La Tour du Coq Doré
With wooden floorings and furniture, rooms at La Tour du Coq Doré all have a private balcony and a bathroom with free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily.In Pontarlier you can visit the Triumphal Arc, the Saint-Bénigne Church with its stained glass and the Espera Museum. The Saint Point Lake is 7.5 miles away while Metabief ski resort is 12.4 miles away.La Tour du Coq Doré is accessible via the D47 road. Pontarlier Train Station is a 10-minute drive away.
- The host is super nice. The facility is extremely clean and nicely decorated! Outside playground is perfect for kids
- Lovely room with a big comfy bed & a balcony. I arrived late & the host still managed to fix me a quick snack which was really appreciated. Slept very well. Would stay here again. Recommended.
- very nice rooms well equipped nice bathroom and a lovely host! we enjoyed very much! there’s even a small fueld to play fotball and a playground for kids. all wonderful!
- Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you very much and keep up the great job!
- Lovely accommodation a bit out of town. Lovely host. Beautiful clean rooms lovely attention to detail. Fabulous breakfast.
Au Doubs Cocon Fleuri
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a desk. At Au Doubs Cocon Fleuri every room has a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Besançon is 8.7 miles from the accommodation, while Métabief is 39.1 miles away. Dole – Jura Airport is 44.7 miles from the property.
- bonne literie, petit-déjeuner correct et les proprietaries gentils et acceuillants.
-les réponses aux demandes d’informations,
-le calme, bien qu’étant à proximité de la 4 voies
très bon accueil très sympathique chambre d’une très belle décoration,bonne literie.
très bon petits déjeuners et copieux tout fait maison confitures ,yaourts
endroit très calme bref après plusieurs heures de route très reposant
pour les beaux jours une terrasse pour déjeuner proche de la nature
- Très bon accueil, chambre au calme; literie impeccable; petit déjeuner parfait; hôtes serviables
- Accueil très cordial. Hôtes prévenants. On se sent à la maison.
L’Atelier du 20
All rooms come with a toaster, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Every room is equipped with a electric tea pot, while some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a stovetop.Lausanne is 29 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Besançon is 28 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 45 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Maison d’A Côté
All rooms feature wooden floors, a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, bathrobes, a hairdryer and a bath.A breakfast composed of organic or sustainably sourced local products such cheese and cold meats is served every morning. A restaurant serving traditional meals made from seasonal products can be found 150 feet away.La Maison d’A Côté is 3.1 miles from the Château de Joux, 1,300 feet from the train station and 6.8 miles from Saint-Pont Lake. Free public parking is located near the property and guests can also choose to park in a private garage on site, subject to an extra charge.
- It felt like stepping into an old aristocratic appartement. Shabby chic style, amazingly decorated by the house lady, who also work as an interior architect. The bathroom was amazing. There are only two rooms for rent, and the rest of the apartment is the house lady’s private area. You still are allowed to have a look. She serves breakfast in her own lovely kitchen with homemade bread, jam, pie and fresh pressed juice. The breakfast table looks like a beautiful painting, everything is arranged so perfectly. We would recommended this property to anyone who would like to experience the feeling of beeing royal for one night. Amazing! And there is also private parking in a garage on the other side of the street for a small extra fee.
Great central location for this querky(good) room. We wil definitely use it again.
Lovely host great continental breakfast
- Very friendly host. Delicious breakfasts. Very comfortable room and nicely decorated.
- Very comfortable bed, a simply outstanding and delicious breakfast and beautifully decorated room
When choosing this Hotel, I was influenced by the very good previous statements found on booking, which I want herewith to confirm. Very friendly owner, who was ready to rent her own garage for me due my special request . the house is nicely placed in the center of the small own. My room was a large and very nicely decorated rooms on to the garden. The bed is very comfortable ( good mattress, fantastic old fine linen bed sheets), smart indirect lighting, very nice pieces of furniture to make you feel at home! The bath room is a blend of antique pieces and very modern bath equipment with bio soap. you will also find a boiler and some tea/cakes for either an afternoon or early morning tea. The breakfast is absolutely great with very good tea and also Jura expresso to be taken together with local products (cheese, butter, etc). The products are bio mostly.
finally: everything was great!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Reugney Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Reugney Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Reugney Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Reugney Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!