10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Retiers Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Retiers Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Retiers Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Retiers Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Retiers Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Retiers Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Retiers Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Retiers Brittany:
The room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The room is also fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer. La Sévinais features free WiFi throughout the property.Laval is 30.4 miles from La Sévinais, while Vitré is 17.4 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 19.9 miles away.
- This place is all about the details and the hosts Catherine and Didier are lovely. The first night we got lost and were late and they were so understanding and accommodating. Le Sevainis is an unusual example where the photos don’t actually do it justice- it is so impressive and beautiful in every way. You have your own guest house separate from the main house with breakfast served in the atrium which is connected to the main home. The attention to detail is impressive- the beds are very comfortable, the place is spotless, the shower head and water pressure is fantastic, and the breakfasts are delicious- we had fresh squeezed orange juice, croissants, baguettes, fruit salad, and homemade treats such as pancakes and a homemade regional pie that was delicious. It is also an easy drive to local attractions such as Mont St Michel and St Malo. I can’t recommend it enough-we will definitely come back if we are ever in the area. Excellent value for money and such nice hosts!!
De vriendelijke ontvangst, de gastvrijheid van de gastvrouw en gastheer waren fantastisch.
Het ontbijt met hun lekkere streekproducten, het uitzicht op de mooie en rustige tuin.
De hulpvaardigheid om onze fietsen te kunnen stallen, enz….
- Das Ehepaar war wirklich sehr nett, die Ausstattung war mehr als ausreichend und für einen Ruhe liebenden Menschen war die Lage auch super. Ich kann es nur weiter empfehlen, oder auch nicht, sonst ist für mich das nächste mal das Haus nicht mehr frei.
- Tout était parfait, merci à Catherine et Didier pour nous avoir reçu avec autant de bienveillance et de nous avoir fait voyager grâce à ce décor incroyable
Tout était parfait – l’accueil – la chambre – le confort – le petit déjeuner – les propriétaires sont d’une gentillesse et d’une disponibilité remarquable
Très bon souvenir de cette étape
Chambre d’Hôte La Boulière
There is a shared lounge at the property. Meals can be prepared at the property for guests upon prior request.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Laval is 30.4 miles from Chambre d’Hôte La Boulière, while Vitré is 19.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Family very welcoming. Very relaxing and beautiful location, we could not ask for more. And wonderful homemade crepes made by our hostess for breakfast.
- Crystal was a gracious host. The room was very comfortable. Dinner was fabulous.
- Comfortable room in quiet rural area with genial hosts and great food. We joined the family and their friends for an evening meal and were made to feel welcome despite a bit of a language barrier- pigeon French and English got us all by!
Very friendly family. Traditional French breakfast with crepes as well as bread and jam.
Wonderfully clean and comfortable. Plenty of room.
- Great place to stay! Beautiful location surrounded by nature, cozy apartment, friendly hosts and tasty meals! Make sure to ask for the home-made dinner to taste the diversity of French and Algerian cuisine. Breakfasts are fabulous too, with homemade jams and variety of pancakes. Freshly milked cow milk is available if you ask for! Highly recommend this place.
With views of the garden, the heated rooms at La Beguinais have a TV and a private bathroom with shower. Some are attic rooms with exposed beams.A buffet breakfast or a homemade meal are available daily. After breakfast, you can relax by the wood burning stove, use free Wi-Fi access or play tennis.Shops can be found within a 10-minute drive. The property is situated 13.7 miles from Bain-de-Bretagne and 13 miles from the city of Chateaubriand.
- Etablissement coocooning ,pas impersonnel,décoré avec goût.
- Tres bon sejour, petit déjeuner excellent. Cadre magnifique! Hôte adorable. Nous reviendrons aux beaux jours. Nous recommandons!!!
- Le style , le mobilier , la chambre , et l’accueil .
Un havre de paix, des hôtes charmants, deux chambres mignonnes …
Tout ce qu’il fallait !
- Piscine très agréable. Accueil chaleureux. Endroit très calme.
Each room is equipped with a courtesy tray with a kettle. Guests can prepare breakfast in the comfort of their room. Each room has a private entrance and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Vitré is 17.4 miles from Chambres Kersandexupery, while Fougères is 30.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 13.7 miles from the property.
Arrivé dans un endroit inconnu comme si vous étiez un familier est l’accueil que notre hôtesse nous offre. Vous êtes accompagné jusqu’à votre suite et mis à l’aise sur les elements à votre disposition. Notre hôtesse vous présente les pieces et service, mais surtout prend le temps d’ouvrir une discussion très large. C’est très agreeable surtout après un long voyage en solitaire en voiture. La suite mise à disposition est vraiment très confortable et spacieuse. De plus le soir et le matin vous avez le loisir de profiter de la terrasse pour vous restaurer.
Un endroit et une hôtesse à recommender sans reserve.
Merci pour cet agréable moment.
Un accueil très chaleureux et un cadre agréable et soigné.
A 20 minutes du métro de Rennes, n’hésitez pas de réserver à Janzé.
- L’accueil formidable même si nous étions en retard. Le café offert le matin en partant, le petit déjeuner original (des crêpes) et les explications pour visiter les environs.
- La propriétaire des lieux très agréable et hospitalière, le cadre extérieur sympatique et l’indépendance de la chambre. Il y avait également une terrasse dont je n’ai pas pu profiter mais qui devait être agréable!
- Le dévouement du personnel, la propreté, le confort, la proximité.
- Arrivé dans un endroit inconnu comme si vous étiez un familier est l’accueil que notre hôtesse nous offre. Vous êtes accompagné jusqu’à votre suite et mis à l’aise sur les elements à votre disposition. Notre hôtesse vous présente les pieces et service, mais surtout prend le temps d’ouvrir une discussion très large. C’est très agreeable surtout après un long voyage en solitaire en voiture. La suite mise à disposition est vraiment très confortable et spacieuse. De plus le soir et le matin vous avez le loisir de profiter de la terrasse pour vous restaurer.
Chambre D’Hotes la Cle Des Champs
All guest rooms come with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The bed and breakfast provides some rooms that include a balcony, and every room has a electric tea pot. At Cle Des Champs the rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Rennes is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Laval is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 23 miles from Chambre D’Hotes la Cle Des Champs.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hotes – La Marmoire
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms include a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom, while selected rooms come with a patio. At Chambres d’Hotes – La Marmoire rooms have a seating area.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Rennes is 31 miles from Chambres d’Hotes – La Marmoire, while Vitré is 26 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 30 miles away.
- Very nice furnishings and decoration, charming rural setting and very friendly couple running it. There is even a pool and a hot tub when the weather is right.A very com
- Everything was really excellent. Also had a home cooked evening meal. Fabulous country living with superb facilities and hosts.
- Excellent hosts, charming property. Would stay again if in the area.
- The house was superb. Roger and Sue were excellent hosts and had thought of everything needed for a relaxing stay. Our room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The sitting room was welcoming and felt home from home. We didnt use the pool or hot tub but they were situated near the house in the lovely garden.
- Extremely good croissants! The general ambience was calm and relaxing after a long and tiring journey. We were immediately made welcome.
Château des Tesnières
A TV is provided in the guest rooms, and some of the rooms have a claw-foot bathtub and antique furnishings.Complementary tea and coffee are available in the lounge at Château des Tesnières. A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room, which features a chandelier and an original fireplace.Wi-Fi access is free in public areas of the château. There is also a drawing room with a library. Mont Saint-Michel and Saint-Malo are an hour’s drive from the property.Rochers-Sévigné Golf Club is 6.2 miles from the bed and breakfast, and Rennes is 35 minutes away. Private parking is free on site.
- The mist beautiful and tranquil place I’ve ever stayed in. The chateau is stunning! We had beautiful views from our room, the host is very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was excellent and the place is dog friendly! We adore this place and all definitely come back next year!
- This is a beautiful chateau in extensive and well maintained gardens. The welcome was warm and the breakfast was the best we have had for a very long time. Charming room. We slept well.
- Breakfast was lovely hot boiled egg as I like it runny in the middle and fresh orange juice
- True, gracious chateau life, without any snobbery attached to it. Everything in good taste, everything clean, everything friendly. Superb room and bathroom. The owner is a charming, cultured man who does his very best to please and to help. the magical city of Vitre is only a few miles away.
- The whole package that comes with staying in a castle
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Rennes is 16.2 miles from Les Stiers, while Laval is 26.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 18 miles from Les Stiers.
- the host was fantastic, now i have to learn french so that we can go back and have more good times.
- Best breakfast I have had in France!Kind people Lovely Room. Very compfy bed.Easy to find off main road.
- Lovely French countryside setting. Comfortable bedroom with excellent en suite. A lovely breakfast and a most pleasant hostess with little English. Self catering on ground floor.
- Friendliness of owner. Good breakfast. V good value.
- The facilities were excellent and the price very good
Each room includes a flat screen TV with a DVD player and free Wi-Fi access. The rooms have a classic decor, views of the garden and some feature exposed stonework.After having the continental breakfast in the breakfast room, you can relax in the hot tub, available at an extra cost.Saint-Jacques airport is a 20-minute drive from this B&B. La Poterie SNCF Train station and La Poterie Metro Station are both 10 minutes away by car.
- Nice hotel . Excellent breakfast. Simpaty of the owners.
- Very French. Superb accommodation Friendly and attentive hosts. Excellent breakfast
- Beautifully restored country farm house. Lovely garden. Rooms tastefully decorated. Beds very comfy. Homemade produce for breakfast – freshly squeezed orange juice and delicious homemade waffles. Wow!
- Everything. Wonderful house, room, gardens, owners. A superb breakfast too. !
The homemade breakfast with the yoghurt, compotes, creme caramel as well as delicious fresh bread and preserves was superb.
The decor of the house was brilliantly eclectic and made it such a wonderful individual home to be invited into to share.
It was our privilege. Thank you.
La Demeure de l’Isle
Rooms and suites feature wooden beams and wooden floors and a private bathroom with a shower. One room features a terrace and is suitable for guests with reduced mobility. A TV and adjoining rooms can be provided on request.A continental breakfast with homemade products such as organic yogurt, jam and cakes is served every morning at Demeure de l’Isle. Fruit, cereal and bread is also served. The shared living room has free newspapers, books, board games and a piano. Tea and coffee making facilities are also provided.The B&B is 2.2 miles from the motorway Rennes-Nantes and Rennes Airport is 16 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Beautiful property – very clean – very welcoming owner
- Beautiful accomodation, beautiful French style, delicious and homemade breakfast, friendly staff
- Staff was very nice. The room was clean and spacious. Good internet connection.
- Beautiful place and an excellent host! Breakfast is homemade and organic. We’ll visit again in the future.
- Spacious and comfortable room. Excellent facilities. Fantastic host!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Retiers Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Retiers Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Retiers Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Retiers Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!