10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Restigné Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Restigné Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Restigné Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Restigné Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Restigné Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Restigné Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Restigné Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Restigné Centre:
Each room here will provide you with a small seating area with a TV, a DVD player and CD player. They have a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can enjoy a garden or village view from the room.Breakfast is served daily. Regional dishes prepared with fresh produce can be sampled for dinner in the renovated, 15th-century barn, upon prior reservation.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 25.5 miles away.
- Beautiful building and rooms, recently restored and so french. Hosts are lovely ans breakfast was great.
- Excellent breakfast. Host cooked an excellent supper. The owners were delightful. Friendly and spoke good English.
- Absolutely everything, best of all our hosts who have a passion for their business. They will cook you a beautiful meal with matching wines accompanied by details of their provenance. Help for planning your days is given if you want. Do go!
- Very comfortable suite, excellent location, extremely kind owners
- Proprietors went out of their way to prepare a birthday celebration on very short notice, ensuring all guests had a seamless celebration and prepared a magnificent “Table D’hote” degustation dinner with matching wines.
St Georges Chambres d’Hôtes
All rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A private bathroom fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer is provided in each room. They also include views over the garden and vineyards.Guests can enjoy an evening meal at the property upon prior request.Tours is 22.4 miles from St Georges Chambres d’Hôtes, while Saumur is 14.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 25.5 miles from St Georges Chambres d’Hôtes. A free private parking is available on site
- The room was spacious and light, with a view of the garden and vineyards.
- The food, warm welcome, and freshly picked cherrie’s for the travel back home!
- Sue and John are charming hosts, share their house with their guests and are caring like parents. rooms are big and have all what’s required; breakfast is wonderfull.
- You almost feel like part of the family – a tremendous introduction to the area (especially the wine) for the uninitiated and a perfect resting point for those travelling through to other places.
- l’accueil par John et Sue super sympa le repas proposé léger et excellent le site campagnard et calme à recommander
Les Vignes Roses
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Les Vignes Roses also provide guests with a garden view. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Tours is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Saumur is 14 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Literie confortable, décor soigné, petits déjeuner copieux et excellents
- L’accoglienza, la gentilezza, le prelibatezze preparate da Véronique insomma tutto ottimo… Una gestione di altri tempi
- Accueil chaleureux, chambre confortable, très bonne literie, petits déjeuners copieux.
- petit dejeuner super, chambre confortable, litrie impeccable très bon acceuil Veronique très sympatique et de bons conseils pour visiter la région
L’ACCEUIL FORMIDABLE. LA CHAMBRE D’HOTE PLUS QUE PARFAITE. LE PETIT DEJEUNER CORRECTE
NOUS ALLONS SUREMENT Y RETOURNEE AU PRINTEMPS
At La Récré, every room includes a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at La Récré also feature a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Guests at La Récré can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Récré has a terrace.Tours is 22 miles from La Récré, while Saumur is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 25 miles from La Récré.
No reviews yet.
Le logis de C.
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms contain a kitchenette with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Le logis de C..Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Rigny-Ussé, like cycling.Tours is 20 miles from Le logis de C., while Saumur is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location, secure parking, lovely room and facilities, we had the room with the Jacuzzi bath which was beautiful. The breakfast was superb with home made bread and preserves each day. I liked that there was a small kitchen area available with oven, fridge, microwave and a single electric ring where you were able to prepare food in the evening. Cristale was a great host and as my french is poor and she explained everything to us in English.
- Candles around luxury spa bath. Welcoming pile of towels. Small swimming pool in beautifully landscaped sloping gardens. Welcoming hostess.
- The place is very cosy and comfortable, lovley play yard for kids, we loved everything. Great place to stay and the feeling is that you are really in a french area. Good restaurants, good services and lovley people.
- Nice owner and nicely refurbished rooms, excellent breakfast
Lovely house and rooms and view from the plunge pool.
You can take your own food, however food supplied was excellent selection.
Chambres d’hôtes Rue du Poids
The rooms at Chambres d’hôtes du Poids feature a flat-screen TV, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and toilet. Some rooms also include a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily, and the kitchen includes a dining area, refrigerator, microwave, oven, stove and kitchenware.Port Boulet Train Station is 3.1 miles from Chambres d’hôtes du Poids, and free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Everything.The house,room,bed,town,country and of course,our host who put the place together.
The large room/suite was well furnished with separate toilet & shower, the kitchen was free to the guests and was well supplied. a lovely walled courtyard with tables and seating
The market on Tuesdays was big and had an extensive range of local food/wines.
The owner, Domineque was a first class host, and a hive of local information.
- The whole package in general. The staff could not do enough for us.
- Excellent kitchen facility to prepare meals on extended stay. Location and privacy of accommodation
- Dominique is very accomdating. He runs an imaculate, beautiful, well appointed BandB. We enjoyed the extremely convienante location. Thank you Dominique for a very lovely and memorable stay.
Château des Essards
Decorated in violet tones, all of the rooms at Château des Essards offer a view of the surrounding valley, parquet floors and an electric kettle. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room. It consists of freshly-squeezed orange juice, homemade jams, yoghourts and bread. Dinners prepared with seasonal produce can also be enjoyed, upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site and guests can visit the Château of Azay-le-Rideau, which is just 11.8 miles from the B&B. Tours is 21.1 miles away.
- The couple who runs this chateau is absolutely charming! The suite familial we had was totally new and beautiful with a great tub. The pool was great too!
- Very nice property. The landscape was amazing. The owners of the property was an agreeably persons.
- This was our second visit, so we knew what to expect and we were not disappointed. The owners are delightful and quietly efficient with good english. Spacious and very comfortable room, 6ft bed, and large shower room with double sinks. Interesting continental breakfast. Beautiful grounds and pool if one had time. The chateau feels very french and is beautifully presented. Great location between ferry ports and the south/south west. Very quiet.
- Superb castle in a quiet area, with a huge garden and a nice swimming pool.
- Tranquility, beautiful surrounding in the middle of a vast green area, the owners and the breakfast were all great
All rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Some have exposed beams. The cottage is made of 1 bedroom, 1 lounge, a bathroom and an equipped kitchen.The guests staying in the rooms can enjoy a continental breakfast in the common dining room. Meals can be prepared by the host on request.Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and free private parking is provided. The Loire River Banks are just 1.2 miles away. Guests can drive 5 miles to Chinon or 11.8 miles to Azay-le-Rideau.
- The owners went out of their way to prepare food that suits my dietary restrictions.
- We liked the swimming pool, the ambience, the gardens, the room and the tour of the cellars.
- Greeted warmly, the room exceeded our expectations. Bertrand and Claire went out of their way to accommodate our meal requirements at short notice. Food was excellent, and the wine!
- Very very nice Bed & Breakfast. Bertrand and Claire were very nice hosts. They explained the name of the Bed & Breakfast and gave information for bike rides. We were even invited to lunch and the wine cellar (a cave) was very interesting. Bertrand took my friend even for a kayak ride. The environment was lovely and we enjoyed the pool. Certainly worth going back to.
Charming place, friendly welcome, dinner was very tasty and Madame and Monsieur were very companionable, good and interesting company.
Our room was really nice with an outside table in the sunshine.
Lovely garden with swimming pool, boule and table tennis etc.
Delightful village and very good location for seeing the Loire region
Each accommodation type features a fan, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at La Balastière and have access to a shared kitchen. Featuring sloped ceilings and wooden beams, the studio has a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a coffee machine.This property is 18 miles from Azay-le-Rideau and its château. The Château d’Ussé is a 21-minute drive away.
- Just lovely rustic charm absolutely brilliant value for money!
Loved the setting in the countryside and not far off the Loire Velo.
Breakfast was a delight with crepes, 6 different home made jams, elderberry, plums, rhubard, home made yoghurt and coffee
Great conversations with Cristina about France and world affairs. Great stay
- Everything was perfect, the studio, the breakfast, the garden, the location of the property, for exploring the Loire valley and for relaxation as well! The hosts were very friendly and discreet, the perfect ones!
- Thank you to the wonderful hosts. We had a lovely stay and wished we could have stayed longer but we were on a schedule. We were received and settled promptly on arrival. The room and ensuite had everything we needed. A continental breakfast was provided and included homemade cake, conserves and yoghurt. Then sat in the lovely garden to relax before setting out for dinner. We loved walking around Chinon in the evening.
- The Gite was a typical french rustic, charming place. Lady owner was very pleasant and could speak English when explaining house rules, especially with dogs around. Unusual but very enjoyable breakfast.
Decorated with antique furniture, the guest rooms all have a view of the countryside. Facilities for making tea and coffee are provided, and each room has a private bathroom.The continental breakfast is served in the conservatory at this property. Traditional French cuisine and regional produce can be prepared for dinner every evening upon request.With free private parking on site, this B&B is 3.7 miles from Langeais Train Station and 24.9 miles from the medieval city of Saumur with its chateau.
- Lovely garden and pleasant pool. Well equipped with loungers etc
- Lovely grounds and very comfy room. Our dog loved the garden! Great breakfast with lots of home made goodies, but no English spoken so difficult to communicate!
- la literie le petit déjeuner la disponibilités de madame Lesage le calme
Très belle chambre très joliment décorée.
Maison d’hôtes très bien sur tous les points
Petit déjeuner très varié et copieux.10 sortes de confitures maisons proposées
Personnes très gentilles et soucieuses du bien être de ses hôtes.Renseignements donnés très judicieux sur restaurants etc
Très bien à conseiller à ses amis et proches
Hôtesse prenant soin d ses hôtes
Renseignements exacts ,pour repas du soir a l auberge du village…délicieux.
Parking à l intérieur d la propriété.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Restigné Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Restigné Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Restigné Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Restigné Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!