10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Replonges Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Replonges Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Replonges Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Replonges Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Replonges Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Replonges Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Replonges Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Replonges Rhône-alps:
Chambres d’Hôtes Aux Deux Buis
The rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and parquet floor. They also have a private bathroom with free toiletries, bath or shower. Guests have free access to a sauna and hammam.A continental breakfast featuring homemade and organic products is served. Meals also based on homemade and organic products can be prepared by the host, upon request.Guests can relax on the terrace or in the common lounge with large windows. Mâcon Ville Train Station is just 1,650 feet away and Mâcon La Salle Golf Course is just 10.6 miles away.
- Beautiful building, every room had personal and cute interior. Mme Poux (the owner) was very friendly and helpful and her cat were the cutest. Only a few minutes walk to the city centre and the river.
- excellent breakfast, good location close to town centre.
- Sandrine was so helpful and made a lot of effort to help us enjoy our stay. More than most hotels! The decor is really classy and the location and ambience extremely good too. Breakfast rocked and the sauna was awesome!
- Very interesting renovation with artistic decor. Each piece looked hand-picked for the location. Even the bedside tables were unique. Super clean.
- Very elegant property, beautiful decorated thru out , particularly impressive bathroom. Lovely pool in the grounds, walking distance to the centre of Macon .
Le Clos de Flacé
All of the soundproofed rooms at Le Clos de Flacé are uniquely decorated. Each room features a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms also have a four-poster bed.An American breakfast is included and served every morning in the communal lounge. The hosts can also prepare dinner with traditional dishes from the region, upon prior reservation and with an extra cost.At Le Clos de Flacé, a washing machine and free Wi-Fi are also available. Free and secure private parking is possible on site for cars and boats and covered, secured parking is available for motorcycles. Cluny Abbey is 9.3 miles from the B&B.
- the B& B was easy to find with GPS. The setting was pretty and the room was large and nicely decorated. The breakfast in the morning was good. Be sure to have cash for your room cost.
Excellent breakfast, fair dinner
Hospitable and informative hosts
- Great stay. Hosts were very kind to cook us bacon and eggs in the morning which made it very memorable.
- Bedroom very nice, breakfast great, people friendly
- The proprietors were a lovely couple who both spoke English well. Room was very clean and comfortable as was the shower room. We had an evening meal there and it was excellent and very good value at E30 each with four courses and wine included.
La Ruelle au Verjus
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. La Ruelle au Verjus features free WiFi throughout the property.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Mâcon is 2.6 miles from La Ruelle au Verjus, while Bourg-en-Bresse is 21.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 44.7 miles from La Ruelle au Verjus.
- Great breakfast, I loved the madeleines. One of the best B&Bs we have ever stayed in. If you can have dinner in Chateaû de Poccard which is a 10 minute drive away. Thanks for letting me try the bike.
- Very quaint and very beautifully decorated , the owner is very friendly and helpful ..
- A beautiful B and B that help us break our journey.
- Lovely property, great host. Nice swimming pool. Quite isolated so a car is essential.
- Excellent service. Welcome drink and snack were delicious and included local chèvre. Beautiful property with only two rooms to rent out guaranteeing lots of privacy and comfort when enjoying the large garden
La Chambre du Meunier
Offering a large private terrace and river views, this guest room comes with a bathroom with hairdryer and bathtub, a kitchenette with microwave, electric kettle and coffee machine and parquet floor.Every morning, guests will enjoy a breakfast with homemade products in the comfort of their room.The B&B is located 15.5 miles from Cluny and restaurants, supermarkets and shops can be found within 1.6 miles of the property. Free private parking is provided on site.
- The owners were so nice and helpful and even shard some food with me over a drink.
- leuk ingerichte kamer vlak naast een stromend riviertje, met een geweldig groot balkon met uitzicht op het riviertje en de mooie natuurlijke grote tuin, en vooral: super rustig ! echt top om tot rust te komen.
- Heerlijk rustig met op de achtergrond het geluid van een riviertje.
- Nous avons été accueillis par des propriétaires sympathiques, attentifs et très serviables. Proches des Dombes et de Châtillon sur Chalaronne, dans un cadre très bucolique, nous avons bénéficié d’une chambre spacieuse et bien équipée, d’une terrasse privative, des petits déjeuners ainsi que toutes les informations nécessaires pour profiter des alentours.
- Le cadre est magnifique. La chambre était très confortable. Excellente localisation, à quelques kilomètres des autoroutes pour pouvoir facilement circuler dans la région.
Gentilhommière de Collonges
Decorated with antique furniture, the rooms have a seating area with fireplace and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Some of the rooms also come with a spa bath and a garden view.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Gentilhommière de Collonges.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and hiking. The property offers free private parking and Mâcon is 4.3 miles from the B&B.
This was a charming b&b in a 300 year old building.The room was spacious and contained many items of antique furniture. It is not easy to find but well worth it once found.
The bedrooms open on to a large room where breakfast is served.
The grounds are extensive and we enjoyed a walk through the garden.
- Setting was serene, located behind the perimeter wall and entry gate. Charming host welcomed us and assisted with our luggage. Rooms were spacious and cozy, with fine rugs and antique furnishings. Modern bathroom, fluffy towels!
- Enchanting room in a very nice place with a big garden. Every morning the staff prepares delicious breakfast. Very closely to the center of Prissé and Macon.
Fabulous hotel….brilliant décor and such a happy and helpful owner……it was amazing.
Incredible rooms and bathrooms…very classy.
- beautiful old house and friendly owner; we were able to park in the driveway, the gate and house is locked with a code system so felt secure; big room with kettle and comfortable bed. delicious fresh bread and pastries for breakfast, one big table for all the guests; bathroom nicer than it looked in the photos though our room had a bath and only hand-held shower.
- This was a charming b&b in a 300 year old building.The room was spacious and contained many items of antique furniture. It is not easy to find but well worth it once found.
Domaine de la Garde
Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a private terrace. Featuring a spa bath, the private bathrooms also come with a shower and hairdryer. A free wired internet connection is available.Free bikes are available at the property and there is also a shared lounge with a billiards table. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. A boules field is available on site.Breakfast is made from local produce and a buffet can be provided on the evenings at the weekend upon request.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 36 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Lovely setting, charming helpful owner. Comfortable room with a nice view over the countryside.
All of the property and the proprietor who were very accommodating.
This hotel is almost too perfect
– new building, large room with blackout curtains
– lovely terrace off of room
– beautiful building and property with pool, pool table, tennis, movie room, boules, complimentary bikes
– short bike ride to Vonnas (a must do!)
– great breakfast with freshly juiced orange juice
- Magnifique domaine et excellent accueil , les hôteliers locaux n’ont qu’à bien se tenir !
- Le cadre est paisible, très convivial et très bien entretenu. Le confort est de mise et l’accueil est très chaleureux; voire des plus sympathique.
Chambre d’hôtes Au Fil de l’Eau
The room at Chambre d’hôtes Au Fil de l’Eau is decorated in an Oriental style using bright colours. It has a private entrance, direct access onto the terrace and views of the river.Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire house and free parking is possible on site. Restaurants can be found just 2,650 feet away and a cycling path is just in front of the property.
- This is owned by a superb lady artist, and is decorated with enormous flair mostly produced by the lady herself. I truly wish our stay could have been longer.
- Wonderfully located right on the banks of a river and away from everything else. Perfect for a romantic week-end or overnight stay. Don’t forget a bottle of nice wine to sit down on the vast and completely private terrace and celebrate the serenity of the place. WiFi was amazingly fast.
- Unusual and comfortable room, part of the host’s house. Friendly welcome and cosy atmosphere. Good shower. Facilities for hot drinks. Good breakfast served in the room.
- The hospitality of the owner!! Great rose at arrival 👍👍👍
- This is a wonderful home from home place to stay. Christine was welcoming and extremely helpful, the breakfast was excellent and it was great to have fridge, kettle and a wide selection of hot drinks. Loved the decor and loved the location right by the river and just a short drive into town.
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Granges Neuves
The guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV and views of the garden, the park or the orchard. They also come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer, a shower and a separate toilet. Guests can enjoy the property’s shared living room.Every morning, a breakfast is offered to guests and it can be enjoyed on the terrace on sunny days.Guests can go cycling, fishing or hiking in the area. Bourg-en-Bresse Train Station is 9.3 miles away and access to A40 Motorway is possible a 3-minute drive away.
- Very friendly hosts. We enjoyed a glass of wine together on their terras. Delicious home made breakfast.
- Excellent hosts who made me feel very welcome. I arrived very late but they still found time to make me a coffee and make sure I was comfortable. The room was beautifully decorated with lots of personal touches. Breakfast was plentiful and varied. I would definitely recommend to single travelled.
- Lovely owners who made us feel very welcome. Beautifully furnished and very comfortable rooms in a stunning old farm.
- Rooms were spacious, beautifully decorated and clean. Home made continental breakfast was fantastic.
- Nous avons été ravis de l’accueil, la qualité de la chambre et le petit déjeuner composé de pain et de brioche maison
Chambres d’Hôtes Chateau de Marfontaine
Located on the ground floor, the rooms look onto the garden. A welcome tray with kettle, tea and coffee is provided in the room. A bathroom equipped with a shower, free toiletries and separate toilet is offered.A continental breakfast is included in the price. Evening meals are available upon reservation 48 hours in advance.Reiki massage are available on request and at an extra charge.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Chalon-sur-Saône is 23 miles from Chateau de Marfontaine, while Bourg-en-Bresse is 23.6 miles away. Dole – Jura Airport is 47.8 miles from the property.
Very kind hosts. We had a nice, comfortable room giving to terrace and garden.
Very good dinner and breakfast. Freshly prepared by the chef.
- Charming property in delightful countryside. Pasquale was an inspired chef and cooked us an amazing evening meal beautifully served.
- Excellent stopover, so friendly, and the most wonderful dinner.
- Beautiful country house, delicious home made food, very nice hosts. Beats any hotel chain as a stopover on the way to the Alps!
- Large family room – delicious food and friendly welcome
- Very kind hosts. We had a nice, comfortable room giving to terrace and garden.
Parc de la Charmille
Located on the ground floor, each en suite guest room at Parc de Charmille offers a seating area and views of the property’s garden.A continental breakfast is served daily. Upon prior request, guests can share a meal featuring local produce at the owner’s table.Table tennis can be enjoyed at the property. Mâcon Train Station is a 30-minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
- Lots of space. Well equipped. Ground level = no stairs.
- Really lovely people and very friendly, although my French is very poor. Food was excellent. The room spacious and very comfortable.
- Traditional family bed/breakfast, breakfast and dinner available with supplement but special of the day not menu as this is a traditional B&B. Great family feel with little English spoken but you can have an interesting conversation with others staying at the house as the area is shared. Overall quirky and relaxing atmosphere. Friendly owners with off road parking – lots of places to visit in the local area, possibly by bicycle would be great.
- The couple who ran the place were absolutely delightful. They made us most welcome and provided an e ending meal which we had not expected. Our room was accessible for my disabled wife.
- THe breakfast was just amazing and our hosts were really kind and professional.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Replonges Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Replonges Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Replonges Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Replonges Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!