10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rennes-le-Château Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rennes-le-Château Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rennes-le-Château Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rennes-le-Château Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rennes-le-Château Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rennes-le-Château Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rennes-le-Château Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rennes-le-château Languedoc-roussillon:
La Maison du Chapelier
Each room features a fireplace, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At La Maison du Chapelier you will find a communal sauna and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 35.4 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Loved the garden in the back.
- La habitación espaciosa y buen balcón, con una buena ducha
- TOUT. Accueil, sourires, petit déjeuner, mobilier, décoration des lieux. Je me suis senti “en famille”, voyageant avec ma fille
Chapeau! para la maison du Chapelier… era sencillamente perfecto, no veo nada otro que decir!
Guy Y Martina
- Très bon accueil, très jolie maison avec des chambres grandes et confortables, petit déjeuner copieux et jardin fort agréable avec sa piscine. Le tout au calme. Restaurants à proximité. Emplacement parfait pour ensuite graviter et visiter la région.
La Maison de la Riviere B&B
The rooms have a parquet floor and most of them feature a fireplace. Some offer views of the river or the terrace. The bathrooms have a shower and a toilet. Free toiletries are provided.At La Maison de la Riviere B&B you will find a terrace and an outdoor dining area. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.The property offers free parking. Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 48.5 miles away.
- Amazing place! If you like original regional atmosphere with a lot of languedoc stylish – this is the best place for you! Roy (owner) is very helpful, warmy and distinguished knowledge about regional history: Cathars, Templars, Holy Graal, treasure hunters, Mary Magdalene secrets, saint geomethry, unbelieveble story of Esperaza hats factory, etc. Great breakfasts (including fresh french bangette!) of any time you wish. Incredible view to Aude river and between the branches of tree smooth picture direct to the top of Rennes-le-Château. We will back! For sure! Thanks a lot!
- I loved the décor and the overall feel of the Art Nouveau around the place – Roy has put in a lot of effort to create a wonderful, tasteful space in all areas. The cleanliness is second to none.
- The warm welcome from the hosts – their knowledge of the area and the beautiful room – so tastefully decorated. Really good value for money.
- Large comfy room with tea and coffee making facilities. Continental breakfast with a good choice and quality produce. Roy was very friendly and helpful with his local knowledge.
- Roy was such a sweet man and so helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The room was so lovely & comfortable and the location easy to find. Everything about my stay was exquisite, including Roy’s trust in me to send payment the next day when I was short on euros.
La fleur occitane
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. La fleur occitane provides some accommodations with garden views, and rooms include a electric tea pot. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Carcassone is 20 miles from the accommodation. Salvaza Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- De vriendelijke en erg attente gastvrouw. Het ontbijt was erg compleet, overheerlijk en bestond voor een groot gedeelte uit bioproducten van uitstekende kwaliteit.
Petit déjeuner copieux, produits d’excellente qualité et souvent bio.
Hôtesse discrète mais à l’écoute , très sympathique et cherchant à bien faire
Chambre spacieuse, agréable, bien décorée et mise à disposition d’un coin repas avec frigidaire
- L’amabilitat de la mestressa: ens va convidar a una cervcesa i un refresc en arribar, ens va recomanar un restaurant per sopar. Habitació molt complerta amb sala exterior amb cafetera i bullidor per infusions. Bany individual fora, però molt ben equipat. Excel·lent esmorzar. Molt cèntric dins d’Espéraza.
Attirées par les commentaires élogieux de la Fleur Occitane, nous n’avons pas hésité à y réserver une chambre ! Et nous avons pu bluffé par l’accueil d’une telle gentillesse et bienveillance (boisson fraiche à notre arrivée) de notre hôte. Tout est très propre et très chaleureux, on se sent très à l’aise !
Que dire du petit déjeuner ?! Il est tout simplement exceptionnel !
Merci encore pour ce séjour !
Je recommande de séjourner à la Fleur Occitane 🙂
Petit déjeuner copieux et raffiné.
Calme et près de tout ce qui m’était utile.
La propriétaire est très sympathique.
Le Pont Vert Chambres d’hôtes
Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has access to a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge with a DVD player at the property.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Font-Romeu is 30.4 miles from Le Pont Vert, while Ax-les-Thermes is 23.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 20.5 miles from Le Pont Vert Chambres d’hôtes.
- Clean and comfortable, easy access to local villages.
- The proprietor of this hotel made my stay very welcoming and comfortable. Everything was clean, neat, tidy and spacious, so value for money, it was very good, what more could you ask for, so!, would I stay there again, definitely.
Tout était parfait ! le lieu paisible et calme, la fontaine ferrugineuse magnifique , Helen est une personne adorable , discrète et soucieuse de votre bien être, un petit déjeuné vraiment bon et copieux comme il se doit ! on reviendra surement voir Helen qui mérite d’être connue ! je recommande à tous les amoureux de la nature et du calme…
ps : le lit est douillet et vraiment confortable ! une nuit de rêve …
- Nous avons passé une très bonne nuit dans une grande chambre bien confortable. Super petit dejeuner de produits bio au reveil ! Le coin est calme et charmant. A recommander si vous etes de passage dans le coin. Super raport qualité / prix.
Helen est très agréable et disponible, chambre au calme et au vert, repos garanti.
Le petit déjeuner composé de produits frais est très copieux.
Plein de ballades à faire à proximité.
The rooms are located on the first floor. You will find a kettle in the room and have access to a shared bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer and a separate toilet on the ground floor.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking. Font-Romeu is 31.1 miles from Maison d’amis, while Ax-les-Thermes is 24.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 19.9 miles from Maison d’amis.
Beautiful room, with stunning views and near the main town square.
- The owners of this cozy B&B were very nice to us and our stay was lovely. The room was really comfortable. The village is usually quiet but very lively on market days.
- The room was lovely Jo and her partner were great hosts the breakfast was fantastic value even included home grown strawberries and natural spring water would recommend everyone to stay 😀😀😀😀😀
- Besitzer super nett! Gemütliches familiäres Ambiente.
- I proprietari sono molto gentili, le stanze curate e la colazione varia e abbondante. Ottimo il rapporto qualità/prezzo
- Beautiful room, with stunning views and near the main town square.
Each room has a unique interior and some have views of the river. Some of the rooms include an en suite shower room.Lunch, evening meals and picnic baskets are available on request and breakfast with homemade bread is served daily. Possible nearby activities include hiking, cycling, rock climbing and river rafting.The property is 8.1 miles from Rennes-le-Château and 5 miles from Bugarach. The village centre with its natural hot springs is just a 5-minute walk from Maison Christina.
- Just returned from a heavenly few days in Rennes Les Bains, we loved everything about it! Our beautiful big airy room had delightful old fashioned windows opening high above the river with a blissful sound of birdsong and rushing water and view of the wooded hillside and the swallows ducking and swooping by. Christina was a perfect hostess and cooked the most marvellous gourmet food especially for us, I felt so treated…we woke up every morning to the smell of baking to come down to a delicious breakfast feast with fresh mountain herbs, fruits, yoghurt, local cheeses and more. The area is spectacularly beautiful and a joy to explore, I couldn’t have enjoyed it more. I only wish we could have stayed longer.
- Christina is a delightful charming host, her meals were exceptional. She went out of her way to make this a wonderful experience for us. We did not mind the bathroom out of our room. The whole experience was charming.
- Beautiful property in the center of the village. Christina was the most delightful and helpful host suggesting places to visit and eat. We didn’t mind the toilet outside of the room. The breakfast was beautifully prepared with a great assortment of local products. A real gem of a hotel.
La disponibilité et l’ouverture de la propriétaire qui de surcroit est une excellente cuisinière. Comme j’avais un régime un peu spécial, elle m’a concocté des diners délicieux. variés et originaux.
Le petit déjeuner est excellent, des produits bio ainsi que fait maison sont servis.
La décoration des chambres est remplie de touches personnelles agréables.
Si vous aimez le bruit d’une rivière qui coule, je vous conseille les chambres donnant sur celle-si.
Le prix très attrayant pour la qualité des prestations offertes.
Les petits déjeuner sont a ne rater sous aucuns prétexte.
L’accueil est très chaleureux ,et le charme de l’immeuble est incomparable .
Le personnel de l’hôtel est très a l’écoute de ses clients .
Et tout ceci dans un calme salvateur pour qui est à l’écoute de la nature .
En prime tous les commerces et restaurants sont a proximité.
La Maison Blanche Chambres D’hôtes – B & B Quillan
The property offers hillsides views as well as USB charging ports and and a fan. A Bluetooth speaker is available in the room. Free toiletries are included.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property. Barbecue facilities are also available. Guests can relax in the property’s lounge offering a flat-screen TV with Netflix and French channels.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Quillan, like skiing.Carcassonne is 31.7 miles from La Maison Blanche Chambres D’hôtes – B & B Quillan Aude Occitanie, while Font-Romeu is 47.2 miles away. Carcassonne Airport is 32.3 miles from the property. A secure garage with an alarm is available for motorcycles upon prior request.
- I booked at the last moment and was most impressed. A small but very well managed and clean property. A friendly owner who did everything to please. Excellent choice at breakfast. Thoroughly recommended.
Our stay at La Maison Blanche could not have been nicer: we
greeted warmly and offered a beverage of our choice on the spot,
the newly decorated room fresh and large, the bed exceedingly
comfortable, a very lovely and filling breakfast with many offerings,
and, especially, the friendliness, cordiality, helpfulness, and
generosity of Alex.
- Early days for this establishment – but good location and very attentive owner. Excellent breakfast
- Accueil plus que chaleureux on arrivez chez la familles!chambre très confortable tout très propre accueillant petit déjeuner très copier Alex fait le maximum pour être agréable très professionnel un grànd coeur
Il s’agit d’une chambre d’hôte qui commence (moins de 6 mois)… tous n’est pas terminé. Mais le propriétaire est adorable (mais un peu débordé). Le petit déjeuner était excellent et très copieux (café, 2 croissants, 2 pains au chocolat, tartine et 4 confitures, jus d’orange, beurre, miel). Nous n’avons pas réussi à tout manger et le propriétaire nous a offert les croissants qui restaient. La chambre est grande et calme malgré le fait que le balcon ouvre sur la route principale.
Dans quelque temps (après rodage) cette maison sera parfaite.
Le Jardin de la Sals (Ecluse au Soleil)
Guests of the Ecluse Au Soleil can relax on the terrace, overlooking the Salz valley. Free Wi-Fi is provided in the entire property.A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The Languedoc Roussillon countryside offers opportunities for hiking, cycling and horse riding, which are all easily accessible from the Auberge Ecluse Au Soleil. Bugarach is a 15-minute drive away and Rennes-le-Château is a 20-minute drive away.
- The staff are friendly and helpful, a lovely breakfast every morning, we had the family room which had plenty of space. The hotel was in a beautiful village setting with lovely views.
Such a nice and quiet place where you can really relax in a small beautiful traditional village
You have a beautiful common area for breakfast and living room.
Also a terrace.
Good quality bed and excellent breakfast.
only 4mn away from Rennes Les Bains, close to Bugarach too and 15mn to go to Rennes le Chateau
- A remote place but just amazing accommodation and welcome
- The breakfast was superb – the best home made products we’ve had for a long time !!
- The owners were polite and helpful. We had a spectaculus view from our window. The home made marmelade was delicious.
Domaine De Luzenac
Rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Ax-les-Thermes is 23 miles from Domaine De Luzenac, while Les Angles is 25.5 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 37.9 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome and helpful, excellent local produce and tremendous value for money.
- Just excellent in every sense of the word and the hosts have been really wonderful!
- Just wonderful place. The hosts are very hospitable. The outstanding breakfasts prepared from local products. Within 1 hour driving you will find a lot od atractions worth seeing ( old castles, medieval villages ).
A hidden gem lost in the countryside. Huge and very clean room and very quiet beautysleep. You will wake up with birds singing!
Excellent breakfast and beautiful historical little manor. If you like to enjoy simple things, simple life, this is it! Warm regards to Marie-Pierre and Mario, they did their best to make our short stay very enjoyable!
- Hospitality of the hosts , and the surrounding valley is beautiful and quiet
Maison d’Hotes Le Val d’Aleth
All rooms come with a private bathroom with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the bed and breakfast.Carcassone is 16 miles from Maison d’Hotes Le Val d’Aleth, while Ax-les-Thermes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 16 miles from the property.
We really enjoyed our stay – comfortable room and beds. Good breakfast with very fresh bacquetes (sorry for my poor French) directly from a local baker. Staff was perfect.
In that locality is limited offer of restaurants therefore we had to travel around.
- Lovely old house in convenient pretty village. . Spacious room with ensuite and breakfast. Super value.
- Really friendly couple who tried their best with our non-existent French and their limited English. The building is lovely and old but with a modern bathroom. I had a great birthday, thank you.
- Lovely people, place and breakfast. Ancient village to explore, decent pizza at the campsite next door. Car parking across the road. About 25Km south of Carcasonne on the road to the Pyrenees.
- The owners were friendly and nice. The town was quaint, very quiet and in a beautiful area.
- We really enjoyed our stay – comfortable room and beds. Good breakfast with very fresh bacquetes (sorry for my poor French) directly from a local baker. Staff was perfect.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rennes-le-château Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rennes-le-Château Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rennes-le-Château Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rennes-le-Château Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!