10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rennes Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Rennes Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rennes Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rennes Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rennes Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rennes Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rennes Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rennes Brittany:
Marnie et Mister H
The guest rooms at La Demeure de Marnie feature parquet floors and are fitted with chandeliers. Each comes with free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom.Breakfast is provided every morning and is served in the guest room.Guest can relax in the lounge with fireplace, on the outdoor terrace and in the garden.La Demeure de Marnie is located in the heart of Brittany. It is just 700 feet from the République Metro Station, and 1,950 feet from the Musée des Beaux Arts (Fine Arts Museum). Rennes-St Jacques Airport is 4.5 miles away.
Rennes City Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, history and ambiance.
- Beautiful fifteenth century building. Wonderful breakfast, delicious pancakes
- An excelent location with internal tersce in the heart of yhe town. Excelent list of restaurants.
- The welcome felt really friendly. We were supplied with everything we needed. The bed was super comfy. The location was perfect. We were given a map and told which restaurants were open that evening which was a Sunday.
- Fantastic. Felt like a home away from home. Breakfast was fresh and wholesome. Great to be able to help ourselves to tea, and drinks in the fridge.
- This hotel offers fabulous accommodation, fitted out to the very highest specification – if you appreciate classy décor, this is the hotel for you!
You will find a kettle in the room. Le Quatre features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Rennes University Hospital is 0.6 miles from Le Quatre, while Les Champs Libres is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Rennes City Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, history and ambiance.
- It was a modern design with great use of space. The bed was under the eaves and accessed by a ladder. Also the TV room/study area was accessed by another ladder. A unique experience. In the old city and near a wonderful bakery and pub. Staff are very helpful and go the extra effort to help you. Free breakfast was included with fresh orange juice, croissant and great coffee.
- Breakfast was brought to the room by the owner, delicious, including delicious croissants, bread, yoghurt, fruit. Owner was very pleasant and interesting. Bed very comfortable; Room was lovely, light and interesting. Shower was hot.
- Excellent location in the old city center. Great value for money and a warm welcome. Breakfast served on a silver platter with freshly pressed orange juice. Doesn’t get better than that.
- Everything is nice, especially the breakfast, which was fresh and tasty. Bedding is comfortable, making one feel at home. The host was very polite, friendly and considerate.
- Lovely place. Beautifully decorated. Very helpful host. Terrific location in the centre of Rennes.
Chambres de Condate
The rooms at Les Chambres de Condate have an LCD TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free WiFi access is provided throughout.A homemade continental breakfast including bread, brioche and jam is served every morning.The property is situated 4.3 miles from Rennes Airport and 1.2 miles from Parlement de Bretagne. Free parking is available on site upon prior reservation.and bicycle storage is also available.
- Beautiful room in a lovely old house. Breakfast was toast cake and yogurt all home made by Madame. Shower was luxurious
- Like feeling home. Excellent breakfast with fresh home made yogurt such as apple pie. We strongly reccomend.
- Nice old building and good large rooms. Parking is off the street but over a high curb so would not suit all vehicles. Pleasant couple run the place but very little english spoken or understood
- The room was large and very comfortable. The ensuite facilities were clean and very adequate. The breakfast was good – home made bread, yogurt, compot and jam – all very tasty; and good coffee – always an essential!
- Lovely big room comfortably held our family of 4. Lovely breakfast.
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a courtesy tray and a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Les Champs Libres is 1.1 miles from Castel Jolly, while ESC Rennes School of Business is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 5.6 miles from Castel Jolly.This property is 1,500 feet from the Faculty of Law and Political Science of Rennes.
- the decoration, the atmosphere and the location were great. Great place to go with children and the host was very welcoming and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay there.
- We called it home for 4 days. The host is very accommodating- always with a smile. We enjoyed the breakfasts.
- This is by far the best place I’ve ever stayed at…… Owner of the place is so nice and happy to assist with all the questions you might have …. Breakfast is beyond possible imagination ……
- Mrs Jolly runs her guest-house perfectly. The breakfast is fantastic. The house itself is a splendor. Not sure what else one could ask from a guest-house.
- Everything was fantastic. Very well decorated place, fantastic host and very close to the city centre. Ideal place to relax and explore Rennes
Each room includes a flat screen TV with a DVD player and free Wi-Fi access. The rooms have a classic decor, views of the garden and some feature exposed stonework.After having the continental breakfast in the breakfast room, you can relax in the hot tub, available at an extra cost.Saint-Jacques airport is a 20-minute drive from this B&B. La Poterie SNCF Train station and La Poterie Metro Station are both 10 minutes away by car.
- Nice hotel . Excellent breakfast. Simpaty of the owners.
- Very French. Superb accommodation Friendly and attentive hosts. Excellent breakfast
- Beautifully restored country farm house. Lovely garden. Rooms tastefully decorated. Beds very comfy. Homemade produce for breakfast – freshly squeezed orange juice and delicious homemade waffles. Wow!
- Everything. Wonderful house, room, gardens, owners. A superb breakfast too. !
The homemade breakfast with the yoghurt, compotes, creme caramel as well as delicious fresh bread and preserves was superb.
The decor of the house was brilliantly eclectic and made it such a wonderful individual home to be invited into to share.
It was our privilege. Thank you.
La Touche Thebault
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a desk. Every room has a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms contain a garden view. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at La Touche Thebault.Rennes is 3.4 miles from the accommodation, while Dinan is 26 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Great little B & B with kitchenette facilities. Friendly hosts and easy to find. This is a working farm with animals including goats and a llama so you need to be prepared for farmyard smells especially in hot weather! Lovely breakfast too.
- Charming place to stay. Having a little kitchen was an added bonus for our cheese and wine in the evening. Excellent breakfast and wonderful hosts.
- A superb breakfast was served at one big table with all guests joining together. A little tricky with our limited French but a lovely atmosphere and a very friendly hostess.
L’accueil, la disponibilité de l’équipe, le calme, l’espace et le service étaient au top!
On s’évade totalement alors que l’on est qu’à moins de 10 kilomètres de Rennes, bravo.
- Petit déjeuner copieux et frais. Chambre spacieuse et lumineuse.
The 2 rooms at Côté Sud are individually decorated and feature a bath or shower. Guests have access to shared toilet facilities. Some rooms offer garden views.A daily breakfast can be enjoyed at the property and a shared kitchen is at guests’ disposal.This B&B is 8.1 miles from La Freslonnière Golf Course and free private parking is available on site. It is 50 feet from Bus 62 Stop and a 10-minute drive from Poterie Metro Station.
This location is very convenient for any business one has to do in the Rennes area.
The host is very welcoming.
I did not use this option but it is nice to know he is proposing to prepare some dinner for an additional low cost should you inform him even late on your arrival.
Bottom line, the overall quality is very good for the price considered.
Accueil chaleureu, matelas très confort et chambre très propre ! Petit déjeuner conforme à nos attentes.
Hôte a notre écoute et soucieux de notre confort.
Je recommande fortement cette chambre et reviendra très certainement !
Merci pour cette accueil
L’accueil et la convivialité de Gilles.
Le confort et la propreté de la chambre, la literie est excellente. La possibilité d’utiliser la cuisine.
Je recommande cette chambre d’hôtes sans hésitation.
Accueil genereux et sincere de Gilles, l’hote de la maison, qui se plie en quatre pour que le sejour soit agreable et que l’on s’on sente litteralement chez soi. Il met sa maison, son salon et sa cuisine à disposition à qui est pret et ouvert au logement chez l’habitant.
Calme, confortable, accueillant, et proche des axes de circulation, le logement offert par Gilles est une pepite locale ou je retournerai avec grand plasir.
L’accueil bienveillant et chaleureux.
Un propriétaire à l’écoute.
La propreté et le calme
La proximité avec la rocade.
- This location is very convenient for any business one has to do in the Rennes area.
Les chambres de La Fontaine
All overlooking the garden, spacious rooms here come with parquet floors and a seating area. The modern private bathroom has a shower.Rennes is 9.3 miles from Les Chambres de La Fontaine, Stade de la Route de Lorient stadium can be reached by car in 13 minutes.
- It is a beautiful property in a beautiful setting. It is a little bit off the beaten path but well worth the extra miles. The room is beautiful, modern and spacious. The proprietor is friendly and made an excellent breakfast that was included. Some of the food was home grown. Definitely recommend this.
- I arrived around 21:30 so a little bit late but the hosts, most adorable people, took all the necesseray time to describe how to arrive, the place, house rules, everything! Room is IMPECABLE, as well as the bathroom. Nothing to say about the room. Breakfast is homemade and DELICIOUS. The place is wonderful. If I ever return to Rennes region, that’s definitely the place I’d go.
- Quiet and rural location. Nice views . Very well appointed room. Looked recently completed and done to a very high standard. Breakfast excellent. All made in front of you. Would help to speak a little French although not essential.
- The room was spacious, the bathroom was large and the breakfast was very French,plentiful and well presented.
- Hospitality, location, greeting, accommodation,breakfast,conversation were all perfect. You couldn’t find a better place to stay.
Le Saison – Les Patios Rennes – Saint Grégoire
Free Wi-Fi and an iPod dock are provided in each room, which also features a minibar. Each en suite room offers a private patio and an open-plan bathroom.A gourmet, buffet breakfast made from local produce is served every morning at Le Saison – Les Patios. The restaurant has a private wine cellar offering 400 selected wines to accompany your meals.This establisment is 8.1 miles from Rennes SNCF Train Station, and a 15-minute drive from Rennes town centre. It is a 50-minute drive from Saint-Malo and next to Canal d’Ile et Rance. La Mezière-Cap-Malo Golf Club is 3.7 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site.
Le Saison- Les Patio as always is exceptional from the modern designed bedroom with individual eco patio space including a spacious walk-in shower to the dining experience.
Wonderful peaceful outside space- an oasis, with a heated swimming pool.
Always a pleasure to visit.
- Excellent facilities and very efficient/friendly proprietors.
- Fantastic breakfast; best patisseries ever. Lovely big rooms with unusual decor; very comfortable.
Clean and comfortable
- Das war das beste Hotel unserer ganzen Reise. Rien xxxx
- Le Saison- Les Patio as always is exceptional from the modern designed bedroom with individual eco patio space including a spacious walk-in shower to the dining experience.
Each room has a private entrance, a seating area and a bathroom with a shower. Some rooms feature a kitchenette.A continental breakfast with pastries is served every morning in the dining room, by the fireplace. Restaurants can be found a 5-minute drive away.La Malcotais is 5.6 miles from the centre of Rennes and 3.1 miles from the Bréquigny Park. Free private parking is available on site.
- Friendly and helpful owner. We arrived late and she helped with baby, warming milk etc. Pleasant setting.
- The environment is very bucolic and nice, we were in the family room wich has two levels, the room and a mezanine, it is big enough and quite private. It is possible to sit confortably outside in good weather, for a tea or a drink. It has tea facilities in the room. It is in the countryside, in a farm. A car is needed to stay there. By car is close to Rennes. The lady of the house was friendly and helpful. I think it was a little overpriced, but it was breakfast included. Breakfast was very expensive in almost all the hotels we booked in that voyage!
Lovely gite with secure parking just off the main route between Rennes and Nantes.
Breakfast was lovely with fresh seasonal cherries.
- Our Host was very welcoming and our room was charming. The location was beautiful and with locked gates was very secure. There was a very friendly cat, sheep and donkeys in the field and hens roaming around. Wonderful. The room was very clean and the facilities were very good. We had a wonderful breakfast which made to a good start to our day which entailed a long journey. Great value for money! Thank you.
- Very good and varied breakfast in lovely farm building conversion – cosy with a fire and lots of fascinating decorative features. Comfortable room in separate building with useful kitchen corner and warm bathroom (the weather outside was cold and foggy!). Rural surroundings but very convenient for the main road south of Rennes. Appreciated the herbal teabags provided. We weren’t met on arrival but received a very friendly phonecall in advance followed up by several helpful texts with photos showing us where to go, and advice on where to eat.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rennes Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rennes Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rennes Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rennes Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!