10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Renescure Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Renescure Nord is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Renescure Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Renescure Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Renescure Nord. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Renescure Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Renescure Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Renescure Nord:
Le moulin de Cohem
This accommodation is made of 2 rooms and one features a flat-screen TV, a fridge and a kettle. It also has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Calais is 30.4 miles from Le moulin de Cohem, while Ypres is 24.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 32.3 miles from the property.
- It’s a wonderful and secure countryside location within easy reach of shops and restaurants. It’s a little bit hilly, so absolutely ideal for cycling. The host is charm itself.
Wir waren auf der Durchfahrt nach England eine Nacht dort. Sehr herzlicher Empfang obwohl wir wirklich spät dran waren. Gutes Frühstück! Monsieur spricht sehr gut Englisch, und auch ein bißchen Deutsch…
Un très bon accueil, attentionné et sympathique
Le cadre très calme, le jardin et la rivière
- Bon accueil souriant agréable convivial joli propriété accessible mais surtout avoir notre indépendance accès libre
L’accueil, la gentillesse et la disponibilité de notre hôte. Petit déjeuner impeccable malgré notre horaire matinal…
Vraiment une très bonne adresse !
Le Clos de l’Abbaye
Each room features a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub and free toiletries.Breakfast is served each morning in the dining room, which offers garden views.Luggage storage is provided on site. The property also offers free private parking and Lille Airport is 39.1 miles away.
- One of the best we have stayed in. We were well looked after. We stayed in the upstairs area and had a toilet, bathroom and lounge area to ourselves. The bedroom was up a small flight of stairs from the lounge. It is a very quiet location with secure off street parking behind an unimposing grey security gate. The house is part of an old abbey and has been tastefully brought into the 21st century. The garden setting is also lovely. Nothing was too much trouble and our hosts made us feel like part of the family. Highly recommended.
- The location etc & particularly the attentiveness of our hosts
- Great welcome. The owner couldn’t have been more accommodating. The room and bathroom facilities were second to none. Bed very comfortable. Lovely town. Wish we could have stayed longer. Best place I have stayed in for a very long time
- Charming owners, very comfortable bed, quirky accommodation. Easy walking distance to restaurants, secure parking, beautiful walled garden. Ideal stop over en route to Channel tunnel. Great value for money, sadly didn’t have time to enjoy a breakfast this time due to early train, although owner still offered to provide us, even that early and was up to see us off. Highly recommend.
- A very pleasant stay in this beautiful B&B, run by a very friendly couple. A more than comfortable room in a calm and nice setting near the city center of St Omers on less than a one hour drive to the EuroShuttle Terminal. Safe private parking on the premises. Perfect bathroom facilities. The breakfast was great and we absolutely loved the mattress!
Le Mont Balenberg
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the bed and breakfast.Calais is 25 miles from Le Mont Balenberg. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Everything about this place is fantastic. We would and will be staying there again. Very nice and helpful owners and could not do enough for us. Really really pleased with our stay. We travel a lot checking out properties and this met everything we expected
- Het was een prachtige kamer, helemaal in overeenstemming met de locatie. Mooie tuin. En geweldig dat de honden mee mochten.
- La tranquillité, un endroit agréable et charmant pour se ressourcer! On vous apporte le pdj. Service et lieu impeccable.
- Accueil très sympathique. Petit déjeuner gourmand. Décor très cocooning, bourré de charme. activités à proximité. Prix très doux.
- Très bon rapport qualité-prix, belle déco, accueil agréable
The double room features a garden view. The private bathroom comes a walk-in shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast can be served every morning in the living room, in the kitchen or in the terrace. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal with local and fresh products upon prior request.Saint-Omer Train Station is 2,800 feet from the Villa Marguerite.
The house and grounds were beautiful, the hosts very friendly and nice.
Lovely breakfast on the terrace with home made preserves and fresh eggs.
- Very friendly and accommodating – we arrived earlier than expected but were greeted warmly and asked if we wanted breakfast in the morning – we did and it was excellent. We also asked advice re dinner which was offered, knowledgeably
- Breakfast was beautiful. The garden and terrace area are also very beautiful.
- très belle maison, très beau jardin, très bon petit-déjeuner
- Friendly welcome, comfortable room. Good breakfast
- The house and grounds were beautiful, the hosts very friendly and nice.
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Les Charmilles can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hazebrouck, like hiking.Lille is 25 miles from Les Charmilles, while Ieper is 19 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 29 miles away.
- A good size bedroom with a large ensuite shower room. The breakfast was served in our room and was fine. We were a little late to arrive, but had advised them beforehand, and they were very accommodating with it. The setting was excellent, with grounds to sit out in in the evening, and it was very quiet. Parking was ample, and we could park immediately outside our room.
- Good parking facilities and breakfast delivered to the room at the specified time. Self catering facilities in the room although we used it as an overnight stay before a one hour drive to the Channel tunnel.
- The gite was set in absolutely magnificent gardens in a ideal location just outside of the town of Hazebrouck. The gite was well appointed and had everything that we required. The owner and his wife were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was superb. Would highly recommend 5 * accommodation.
- Bed was really comfortable, breakfast was fantastic, beautiful location
- Very quiet and completely dark at night, leading to a very restful sleep. There are quite a few garages at the property, allowing me to park my motorcycle under cover. Breakfast was brought to the room on a large tray, with plenty of breads, pastries, yoghurt, coffee, orange juice.
Chateau de Moulin le Comte
Decorated in pastel tones, the rooms feature free Wi-Fi access. The private shower rooms include free toiletries, and a welcome tray with mineral water, tea and coffee making facilities is provided.A continental breakfast including pastries and homemade jams is provided daily at Chateau de Moulin le Comte. Shared meals with hosts featuring local dishes are also available upon request.With both Béthune and Calais 30 and 34.8 miles away, this B&B is 16.8 miles from Museum of Flandres. A guest lounge is at guests’ disposal, and free, private parking is possible on site.
Excellent very dog friendly property with large secure garden for our dog to us around in.
The owners Francis and Cedric greeted us on arrival with a present of two balls for our dog to play with.
The ground floor room was an excellent with easy access through the hallway to the large enclosed back lawns.
Super meal in the evening and Francis and Cedric very attentative.
Lovely breakfast in the morning.
Ideal for a short stay on way from or back to Calais. We will use again. And recommend.
- the owners were extremely friendly and courteous – presented our dog with gifts! The food was home cooked and very good
- We had a very warm welcome from the proprietor and his son who was helpful and informative about dining that evening because it was Monday which meant local restaurants were closed and we needed to travel to St Omer. The chateau is in a small village, a historic building in its own garden with antiques, large bedrooms and a beautiful dining room for breakfast. The breakfast was included in the price and was an extensive, self service buffet beautifully laid out and presented with everything you could possibly want. Plus freshly boiled eggs. It is possible to dine at the chateau but 48 hours is required and ours was a last minute booking. Thank you to our hosts for a pleasant stay.
- A small family run accommodation in a beautifully restored old Chateau. The staff made us feel very welcome and valued.
- Fresh croissants, delicious five course dinner and an amazing genuine welcome. If you miss this from your itinerary you’re missing a real treat.
- Excellent very dog friendly property with large secure garden for our dog to us around in.
Chambre d’Hotes Le Moulin de Pidou
The rooms at Chambre d’hôtes Le Moulin de Pidou include an electric kettle. Guests have access to a shared bathroom and shared toilet with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily in the veranda. You can use free Wi-Fi access after breakfast.The property is less than 3.1 miles from the A26 motorway and 40.4 miles away from Lille Airport. The guest house also offers free parking.
- Beautiful spot. Right next to a little quiet river. Couple who run the place were lovely. English not so good but neither is my French. Does not matter. I had the double room with en suite shower with lovely view over the river. So quiet and peaceful. Tea and coffee facilities in room. No TV so it was into town for me to watch the World Cup but on any other day – who cares about a tv? Easy drive into St Omer and parking in main square. So easy. Loads of cafes, bars and restaurants. Great night sleep. Breakfast very good and off to Calais just 45 minutes away. Recommended.
- The house was lovely and the setting picturesque. We stayed in the suite and it was more than enough room with a big bathroom. Spotlessly clean and very attentive hosts. We stayed with my twin boys and they loved their room and the breakfast in the morning. A very peaceful night’s sleep and a good selection for the continental breakfast.
- The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. It is positioned by the River Aa and the area is of historic interest. We found a good restaurant in St Omer, where there are several restaurants.
- M.and Mme Lebevre are charming and attentive hosts. Pleasant situation and very clean. Parking was excellent.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owners. Large, comfortable bed. Clean spotlessly.
Chambres d’Hôtes Vivrah
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served in the comfort of your room.Lille is 24.2 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Vivrah, while Ypres is 17.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 27.3 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Vivrah.
We were greeted by Anita, she was so lovely and helpful and inviting. We were there to visit a WWl memorial of a family member at Hazebrouck Communal Cemetery commemorating 100 yrs.
We were right in the centre of town, a quick walk from train station to shops and places to eat, bakeries and chocolate shops. The room was cosy and amenities were fantastic, everything you could want.
Breakfast was amazing, croissants were flaky and the selection of bread and fruit was beautiful. Highly recommended, a true gem in Hazebrouck.
Jeanette & Jesse
- I think the fact that this was our second visit speaks for itself. We have been very pleased with the service provided.
- Room was actually a suite with large bedroom, lounge with tv and cooking facilities. We only stayed 1 night but the suite would have been excellent for a week’s stay.
- Friendly staff, large comfortable apartment. Good breakfast
- Had a two room apartment with keys to come and go as we wanted Doors to garden with outside seating Lovely landlord Fred Minute from town square on quiet street Ideal touring centre
- We were greeted by Anita, she was so lovely and helpful and inviting. We were there to visit a WWl memorial of a family member at Hazebrouck Communal Cemetery commemorating 100 yrs.
Chambres Du Marais
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at the bed and breakfast also feature a garden view. Guest rooms feature a seating area.Guests at Chambres du marais can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Calais is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Location was ideal. Friendliness of the host. Extremely clean room and bathroom. Would definitely stay again.
- They were all clean rooms each time we stayed.The outside area was immaculate as well. The garden seating area was ideal outside area and pool .Covered area on a big decked area nice to sit out in the evening .Nice mobile pizza van on the main road .Good big garden for children as well safely all enclosed
- Room was comfortable and very clean . Breakfast was amazing and price was very good value .
- Lovely room, very helpful charming owner, nice garden, good communal kitchen with fridge and microwave etc, excellent breakfast, good cosy bed linen, good shower, local scenery.
Very friendly and welcoming owner.
Beautiful flowers in the garden.
The little playing ground for the children.
La Vallée des Trois Monts
Each room includes a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A continental breakfast is served daily in the shared dining room.The town of Hazebrouck and the Belgian border are 5 miles from La Vallée des Trois Monts, and the Mont des Cats Abbey is at 7.5 miles. Cassel is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast. Kitchen available. Clean and comfortable.
- Lovely breakfast, excellent croissants and a friendly owner who recommended a good restaurant in the village.
- Very homely. We hadn’t realised this property was a gite and not an hotel but we lived it and would use a gite again.
- the people were friendly, easygoing. let you use the kitchen and so on. the breakfast was great with all the jams.
Charming French gentleman welcomed me and was always kind, helpful and friendly. Breakfast consisted of fruit juice, yogurt, tea or coffee, assortment of fresh bread (more than you could eat) beautiful butter and 3 sorts of jam. Just what you expect in France – suits me! Alternative breakfasts probably available. Large comfy beds. TV, Wifi.
Brewery in village makes excellent beer (Trois Monts)
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Renescure Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Renescure Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Renescure Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Renescure Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!