10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Renazé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Renazé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Renazé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Renazé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Renazé Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Renazé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Renazé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Renazé Pays De La Loire:
Chateau de La Motte Daudier
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Laval is 18 miles from Chateau de La Motte Daudier. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 38 miles from the accommodation.
- Qualité cordiale de l’accueil – Une immense pièce équipée avec distinction, dans une très belle demeure ancienne – Petit déjeuner très complet – Calme fabuleux en pleine campagne
- L’environnement et le calme et la gentillesse des propriétaires.
- Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst. Mooie en rustige tuin. Ruime mogelijkheid om buiten te zitten.
det var underbart vackert
och trevlig gubbe som hade det
- Einfach alles war wunderbar, das große, wunderschön eingerichtete Appartement, das Herrenhaus, der Park, die freundlichen Gastgeber, das Frühstück… grandios!
Moulin Du David
All rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at Moulin Du David also feature a garden view. Guest rooms have a closet.Laval is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Vitré is 23 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 39 miles away.
- A wonderful getaway in the immense calm of an old mill with a softly running brook, an excellent bed and coziness throughout. Delicious English Breakfast and charming hostess (not too much French spoken here I think).
- The location was beautiful and the accomodation was beautifully and sensitively renovated .Chris, our host was so kind and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and welcome
- Chrisy was a fantastic host and a great cook -she went out of her way to make our stay very relaxed.Hope to come back for longer .
- Christine was the ideal host. She was more than accomodating, friendly, and clearly takes great pride in the Moulin and what she does. The room we stayed in was great. We stayed for a wedding at the Chateau de Craon and it was a great location for attending events at the chateau. Breakfast was lovely as well!
- A wonderful peaceful location with everything you need for a relaxing time!
La Demeure de l’Ile
Continental breakfast is provided daily, including home-made cakes and English breakfast if desired. La Demeure de l’Ile serves traditional French cuisine on request.Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available at this bed and breakfast. Guests are invited to enjoy the lush green garden or visit the 18th-century Château Craon, 0.6 miles away.The historical and cultural town of Laval, is a half-hour drive away, where the closest TGV train station can be found. The B&B is 18.6 miles from Laval golf course.
- Amazing secret place – beautiful historical building and small park. Charming host and outstanding breakfast. Worth coming hundred kilometres to stay there. Right in the middle – 1 hour from Rennes, Nantes, sea and castles.
- House and rooms were just amazing and the kindness of Chantal, the owner, is priceless. I definitely recommend this guesthouse.
- We liked everything about this B&B. The owner was so kind and welcoming. Our room was large and beautiful. The house and grounds were lovely and large. We had a fabulous breakfast that had a lot of variety and the owner even made me eggs. She is very kind and accommodating and we loved staying there.
- Lovely lady who made us feel very welcome. Great breakfasr
Property located in a beautiful garden setting.
Great room , clean with all facilities. Decorated with wonderfull French style.
Best breakfast and a must stay if in area. Chantelle a wonderful and very friendly hostess.
La Forcerie de Chatelais
Individually decorated and with a private entrance, each room has a TV private bathroom and toilet.You can relax in the lounge or on the terrace. Guests can play pétanque on site and a communal fridge, microwave and electric kettle are also at your disposal at La Forcerie de Chatelais.With a garage for motorbikes, La Forcerie de Chatelais is close to several hiking trails. Laval Train Station is 25.5 miles away and Terra Botanica is 18.6 miles away. Angers Train Station is 28 miles fro the property.
- As the other guests have stated, the host Cecile is very friendly and helpful. The accommodation was clean and the rooms well appointed. There is an adequate kitchen on the ground floor where one can make tea, coffee etc as well as the use of a fridge which came in handy as we bought food for a bbq. Wi-fi is good. There are no safes in the rooms but the property itself is gated so should be safe enough.The nearest “big” chateaux are quite a distance away (eg Angers is 50km and that is probably the closest) so bear that in mind before booking. The local wine is sweet but very nice, definitely worth trying. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this place – special mention to Carpet the cat who is lovely.
- A fabulous place to stay and everyone was very helpful and friendly. It’s the people that make a great holiday and we enjoyed our stay very much.
- The facilities were clean and modern in a lovely restored building. The welcome was warm and the breakfast was fresh and more than enough.
- Very nice place! Small, calm, clean. Perfect to stay at this region in peace, near of cities. Internet very good. Cell signal perfect.
- What a gem! Lovely people. First class accommodation. Pretty surroundings. Best croissants we’ve had. Couldn’t recommend it highly enough.
Château de Craon
All rooms at Château de Craon come with a seating area. With a private bathroom, rooms at Château de Craon also have a garden view. The rooms include a desk.Guests at Château de Craon can enjoy a continental breakfast.Château de Craon has an outdoor pool. A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and canoeing.Laval is 17 miles from Château de Craon, while Vitré is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Amazing place. It is like stepping into an adventure experiencing surroundings that only exist in fairytales. Strangely enough, it felt like staying with family as the host was excellent, caring, thoughtful but not overbearing. All the details in small things, the furniture, the accessories everything fitting a life in a palace. For a brief moment, it felt just like that, living in a palace in another era.
- The Chateau is really a special place to stop and spend time. The Count, Countess and their whole family were charming, welcoming and couldn’t do enough to make our stay more comfortable. We made full use of the fantastic grounds and the swimming pool. Certainly one of the best places we have ever stayed in, in France and will definitely revisit. Highly recommended!!
The warmful welcome of the Earl and his direct, nice and kind communication, his trust in the visitors and offering access to his salon with a piano, armchairs…
The view is exceptional, the experience of spending a night in a castle full of history, the calmness
- Excellent hosts, we were made very welcome. The extensive grounds are worth exploring
- Chateau de Craon is a very authentic place to stay with its own character – just a place we were looking for. The owners were extremely friendly, helpful with advice for places to have dinner and smooth to check us in. The bed in the room was very comfortable and we enjoyed original features of the Chateau and its decor every corner we turned. Breakfast in the morning was served in an amazing dining room and filled us up for the rest of the day. Highly recommended!
Le Manoir de la Vieille Douve
Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Upon request 48 hours in advance, Le Manoir de la Vieille Douve can serve dinner each evening. You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling and fishing. Laval is 28.6 miles from Le Manoir de la Vieille Douve, while Ancenis is 23.6 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 44.7 miles from the property.
- Honestly one of the most generous, happy and amazing hosts one could ask for. Amazing breakfasts and dinner. Chris you are a gifted cook !!! Charles took me fishing, laughs and good times a plenty. Facilities are 5 star . So so happy !
- Chris and Charles were exceptionally alert. Their industry in reconstructing the manoir and managing this retreat in the heart of rural France is admirable. The homely dinner was an amazing experience
- A delightful overnight stay. Chris and Charles are adept hosts, helpful in every respect (e.g. a wholesome collation magicked with no notice at all). Their establishment is beautifully appointed with significant flair.
- We were made to feel very welcome and at home. We were as free to come and go as if it was our own home and nothing was too much trouble, even to chilling a cake we’d bought in their wine fridge!
- This is the best overnight stay we have ever experienced; better than anything else by a country mile. So, where do we start? The warm welcome on arrival, the amazing and beautifully appointed rooms and bathrooms (we booked three rooms) and the wonderful home cooked dinner. It truly was food to die for. And of course the warmth and hospitality of the owners, Chris and Charles.
Grange du Plessis
With a unique décor, all of the rooms at Grange du Plessis have a parquet floor and a garden view. Each room comes with a desk and a seating area. A hairdryer and free toiletries feature in the private bathroom.Breakfast is included and served every morning in the living room. Dinners with traditional dishes from the region are also available upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site and Le Lion-d’Angers is 10.6 miles from the B&B.
- Lovely spacious rooms.Very friendly owners.Super breakfast.Good company for an evening meal with two other guests.
- Charming traditional properrty. High standard of comfortable accommodation. Very good feeling vibe. Hostess & family very helpful. The meal was good,the wine plentyful and well orchestrated to meet other guests and make a delightful evening.
- Beautiful home run by efficient hostess who prepared evening meals for guests.
- Very friendly owners, that were attentive to our requirements. Well furnished rooms with tea & coffee. Quality foods and ingredients for breakfast and dinner. Secure storage of pedal cycles
- Cadre intime …accueil charmant …chambre très élaborée avec des équipements de grande qualité …calme et serenite..tout est au diapason pour goûter d un séjour idéal .
Domaine de la Cour
The rooms at Domaine de la Cour are decorated in a classic style and feature views of the countryside. Each one also has a TV, free Wi-Fi access and a private balcony or garden.You can enjoy the continental breakfast under the original wooden beams in the dining room. The hosts can also prepare home-made meals (upon request) which are served with regional cheese and vegetables from the garden.Free on-site parking and a play area in the garden are some of the additional facilities at this property. Other local attractions include the city of Angers, 24.9 miles away.
This property was excellent as a base. With just a short drive to the nearby lovely village, large supermarket and ammenities it is ideal for car travellers.
The hostess was extremely welcoming, rooms clean, well appointed , spacious – bathroom similar. This is an old farm manor house converted well – with both a large communal dining room, which is for guests use, plus the bonus of an individual terrace for each room, and unusual for France – kettle and tea/coffee facilities in the room.
Dinner can be arranged as an added feature.
We found the rural setting, the total privacy, easy access and security, including parking, very appealing.
- L’accueil était sympathique, la chambre agréable et le sommeil réparateur 😊
- Gentilezza e disponibilità (siamo partiti alle 5 di mattina e la sera prima la signora ci ha portato colazione in camera) . Pulizia. Stanza e bagno grandi e comodi.
- Repas très copieux et bon, établissement où l’on dors au calme dans un cadre super
- L ensemble, la patronne, le repas puis petit déjeuner etc
- This property was excellent as a base. With just a short drive to the nearby lovely village, large supermarket and ammenities it is ideal for car travellers.
L’Etape du Soir
Individually decorated with a particular theme, each room at L’Etape du Soir includes a private bathroom with shower and a wardrobe. Some also include a small seating area with table and chairs.A buffet breakfast is served daily and dietetic products can be required. In the evening you can eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where a set menu is available upon prior reservation.Châteaubriant’s Castle and the World War II Memorial are a 15-minute drive and Nantes is 49.7 miles away. Angers is 39.1 miles away and Rennes is 47.2 miles from the hotel. A garage is provided for motorcycles.
- The evening meal was home cooked and typically French with good wines on offer.
- Lovely host who produced a really nice 3 course meal when we arrived. This stopover made our long journey home so much easier.
Lovely owners. Lovely situation. Comfy and clean. Easy to find.
I’d forgotten to reserve an evening meal and was given directions to a range of eating places around the area.
- Nice comfy room, quiet, and kind helpfull host. Good facilities. Superb parking if you have a large van and large trailer, although side road access from main road interesting. Excellent breakfast.
- Everything very good except from the fact that the restaurant is only available if you book previously. But they suggested to us a restaurant nearby with very good value for money
At Les Rêveries, the rooms come with a closet. Selected rooms come with a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. All rooms at Les Rêveries come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing, in addition, bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast.Angers is 19 miles from Les Rêveries. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 46 miles from Les Rêveries.
- The staff and venue were wonderful. Very calm environment and great bed. Perfect breakfast the next morning with Croissant and Pain au Chocolat.
- A cosy place run by very friendly hosts. Could not ask for more!
- Superbe logement spacieux et agréable, très accueillants
- ACCEUIL EXTRA ET PETIT DEJEUNER DE MEME UNE TRES BELLE FAMILLE D ACCEUIL
- Tout : l’accueil chaleureux et personnalisé des propriétaires, la propreté et le confort, le lieu très agréable (avec une piscine très appréciée par certains d’entre nous), le petit-déjeuner…
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Renazé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Renazé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Renazé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Renazé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!