10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region:
Bianca’s House B&B Viña del Mar
One of our best sellers in Viña del Mar! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bianca´s House B&B Viña del Mar offers accommodations in Viña del Mar. Private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 51 miles from the property.
Proximity. Not too bad but a challenge if you don’t know where to go. Get a taxi.
Bed was fine and quite roomy except for ensuite.
- Comfortable bed, large room and good breakfast. Owner and helper speak little English, we use google translator app for help
- This place was an excellent choice to stay over. The rooms were big and they were very clean. The breakfast was a full meal and very tasty. The staff was very helpful and very nice..easy to talk with and went the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.
- Nice breakfast, everything decorated with love and style. Very nice owner. Good location. Walking distance from beach area and subway station going to Valparaiso.
- Bianca and her mother, Cecilia, were very gracious and accommodating. They kindly invited us to enjoy Christmas dinner with them. A wonderful experience with new friends.
- Proximity. Not too bad but a challenge if you don’t know where to go. Get a taxi.
Hostal Don Oso
One of our best sellers in Valparaíso! Hostal Don Oso offers accommodations in Valparaíso.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Viña del Mar is 4.3 miles from Hostal Don Oso, and Algarrobo is 23 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Lovely host. Good breakfast. A 5min walk to all the sights at a fraction of the price for staying on the hills. Amazing value.
- The host was very welcoming starting out with providing us with a map and explaining all the places to go and what to see – a very good start. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast that was served every morning was simple but tasty and fresh. There was complimentary tea and coffee provided all day and the late check-out time was perfect for a couple of late-sleepers like us.
- The hostel was basic but clean and what we needed. We were in a room with three beds, but only the larger middle bed didn’t creak and was comfier. The wifi was excellent with netflix on the TV. Valpo in general isn’t the best place to hang out in the evenings and we were there monday night so things were closed as well. Overall what we needed but no frills. The host was really nice and gave us good tips and breakfast was bread, cheese, ham, and fruit.
+ really good breakfest
+ good wifi
+ perfect location in the center of the city
The proprietor was very friendly helpful and was conscientious about serving a good breakfast. He gave us a map with highlighted sites to see once we arrived which was excellent.
The room was very secure as three locked doors were engaged before you could enter the residence.
Hostal Encuentro Entre Culturas
One of our best sellers in Viña del Mar! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Viña del Mar in the region of Valparaíso Region, 3.9 miles from Renaca, Hostal Encuentro Entre Culturas features a terrace and views of the city. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 52 miles away.
- Very nice location. Close to public transport, the flower clock, the beach and different ahops around.
- Great hostel, very close to city and can get buses to Valparaíso just outside.
the personal was really friendly and the room had TV
close to the city centre and good connection to public transport
- El Ambiente muy calmado bueno para descansar, la privacidad nadie te molesta cuando estas en tu habitación, las personas que trabajan en el hostal y la ubicación todo al alcance de unos pasos.
- Me gustó las cama muy cómoda, la atención muy atenta
Reñaca House B&B
One of our best sellers in Viña del Mar! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Viña del Mar, 0.4 miles from Renaca, Reñaca House B&B features a barbecue and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 52 miles from Reñaca House B&B.
Reñaca is a great choice for travelers interested in warm weather, photography and sunshine.
- I liked the fact that the upgraded me at no extra cost. Giving me a private bathroom.
- Rooms were pleasant and comfortable. Breakfast was nice.
- I was so grateful they waited up for me after a hellish travel day. My queen size bed with a huge down comforter was exactly what I needed! Breakfast was lovely. The on-site cafe had delicious cappuccino. Staff was excellent! I ran a marathon and the ‘house mom’ hugged and kissed me after I completed it; it was so adorable!
- Great place for group of 4. Comfortable cabana, breakfast, 3-4 blocks from white sand beach and Renaca restaurants
- Maravilloso el estacionamiento y la conectividad internet
Located in Viña del Mar in the region of Valparaíso Region, 3 miles from Vina del Mar Bus Terminal, Casa Parque features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal 7 Norte
Hostal 7 Norte is located in Viña del Mar, just 3.2 miles from Renaca.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 50 miles from Hostal 7 Norte.
- Incredibly friendly staff who went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful! And beds were very comfy.
- The room and the bed were excellent: nice, quiet and comfortable. The staff was always trying to help and in a good mood.
- El tamaño de la habitación es perfecto para ir en pareja, todo muy cómodo. Totalmente recomendable sobre todo la habitación con baño privado si se va por varios días.
- Cómo siempre, desayuno e infraestructura, la decoración de la habitación y baño.
One of our top picks in Viña del Mar.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Mediterraneo B&B is located in Viña del Mar, just 3 miles from Renaca. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 51 miles from the property.
Staff attention,very responsive, great ,huge varied breakfast.
Our room was ok, could use more care in renovation,
Iwasn’t crazy about the wooden floor, and bathroom was small.
- This was the worst room in all of South America. There was nothing to like.
- It was like living at home …in a well designed older house. Long may they remain in Vina!!
- Very spacious room and bathroom. Excellent location. Very nice staff
- A good situation in Vina….. and an interesting building. The room was large, the staff were friendly and the breakfast was fine.
- Staff attention,very responsive, great ,huge varied breakfast.
Chocolate Manor House
One of our top picks in Viña del Mar.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Chocolate Manor House is a fully-restored and national heritage property, furnished with antiques. Featuring free WiFi access, and located in Viña del Mar.Rooms here have cable TV and some also have a private bathroom and a seating area.At Chocolate Manor House guests will find a terrace. There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage at the property.The bed and breakfast is 0.9 miles from Viña del Mar Bus Terminal, 1,650 feet from Wulff Castle and 1,950 feet from Flower Clock. Santiago International Airport is 51.6 miles away.
- Nice, clean classical house located on a hill. Good service, breakfast features some fruit which seems to be a bonus in Chile. Comfortable beds.
- We loved the old style of the house, it is well kept and very clean and comfortable. The owner was so nice, he reached out to the guests during breakfast time to say hello and have some kind conversations. Staff at the hotel was also very friendly, particularly Alonso and Laura, all very nice people! Visitors can find many great places to eat and drink very close to the hotel. Bus stations to get to Valparaiso and Reñaca were also very close. A metro/subway station was also nearby.
- The view from the bedroom was truly spectacular. Also watching the sun-kissed buildings and the billowing mountainside from the dining room window while eating a sumptuous and heartily-made breakfast is something that I will never forget. Even better getting to share these moments with my partner. Please book if you ever have the chance. Vina is a safe location with some A-grade bucket list sites and experiences to enjoy. The Chocolate Manor House is filled with lovely staff and a rich, historical culture. Can’t wait to come back someday!
- Breakfast – magnificent, beds – impeccable, staff – hospitable.
- The breakfast had a nice assortment of options, fresh made eggs, cereal etc.. The owner was really nice and gave us the history of the house which was really interesting. He was very personable.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Spiliotis offers accommodations in Viña del Mar, just 1,500 feet from Vina del Mar Bus Terminal.Each room comes with a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Santisimo Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Santisimo Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Viña del Mar, just 3.4 miles from Renaca.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Very good value for money, check out at 12 noon but just an extra 3.000 per extra hour. Very friendly staff, breakfast buffet or brought to your room at your preferred time.
- Staffs were very kind even though I couldnt speak spanish
- For the value the hotel was excellent. The breakfast was really good. Nice and helpful staff. It was not a high end hotel, but it was much better than I expected.
- The location is great, close to the main road and the beach. And the breakfast is really good.
- Todo el personal muy bien predispuesto a cualquier inquietud o pedido .Hay un ambiente familiar.Excelente ubicación.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Reñaca Bajo Valparaíso Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!