10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rémuzat Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rémuzat Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rémuzat Rhône-alps:
La Ferme de la Condamine
Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. La Ferme de la Condamine features free WiFi .Dinner can be enjoyed on site for a supplement if booked in advance.There is a shared lounge at the property.Die is 26.7 miles from La Ferme de la Condamine, while Vaison-la-Romaine is 23.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 44.7 miles from the property.
- Wonderful! Really clean and comfy! Incredible room and mountain view! Breakfast was fantastic!
- Owner was very friendly and the place was absolutly beautiful. The dog was able to run free which she needed during our roadtrip. Very well restored building with charm and character. Peace and Quiet. It is a place to recharged and be disconnected.
- Everything was magical. The best experience in France. Fabulous location, kind and lovely people.
- Comfortable room in an idyllic countryside, friendly hosts, good breakfast, beautiful village at ~20 min walking distance.
- very kind hosts, tasty breakfast, beautiful surroundings
All guest rooms offer views of the mountains, a seating area and a desk, while the cottage also features a fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen. The private bathrooms are complete with bath or shower and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is included for guests staying in the guest rooms. Evening meals featuring local products can be prepared every day upon prior reservation and at an additional charge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property is 3.7 miles from Saint-André-de-Rosans, 8.7 miles from Rémuzat and 14.9 miles from Serres.
- Accueil exceptionnel, le véritable concept de la chambre d’hôtes
- La vraie vie de château. Une décoration faite avec beaucoup de goût loin des hôtels modernes impersonnels. Au coeur d’un village préservé des hautes alpes qu’il faut savoir découvrir…
Réception sympa … et notre chambre/appartement très spacieuse.
Nous n’avons pas eu le temps d’en profiter mais nous étions vraiment bien dans cet appartement.
- Потрясающий опыт проживания в средневековом замке! Изумительно оформленный номер, просторный, с продуманными деталями. Прекрасный завтрак из местных продуктов на просторной кухне. Очень приятные и предупредительные хозяева.
Bastide Vieux Chêne
The apartments will provide you with a patio and a terrace, a kitchen and a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. All the apartments feature bed linen, towels and pool towels.At Bastide Vieux Chêne – Les Studios you will find a communal sauna, a garden and barbecue facilities. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.Avignon-Provence Airport is located 37.3 miles from the property.
Lovely property, so quiet if you want a couple of relaxing days. There is a nice pool area, with chairs and the pool was a good size and there is even an hot tub and sauna (not advertised). The breakfast was delicious you got a lot for your money. The hosts were very friendly and I would defiantly recommend this hotel. The bedrooms are styled very modern and are very clean. Good if you have a car, easy access to local villages.
Really enjoyed our stay, thank you!
- Really lovely owners, cool design (down to the smallest touches), completely delicious breakfast
- Zwembad en sauna. Heerlijk ontbijt. Zeer smaakvol ingericht. Vriendelijke ontvangst.
Une déco moderne dans une bastide ancienne.
Le petit déjeuner gargantuesque.
La gentillesse des hôtes.
Un havre de paix en pleine campagne provençale.
L’accueil très chaleureux des hôtes. Delphine est un véritable rayon de soleil,
Une décoration réussie à la fois moderne, avec quelques tonalités vintage
La tranquillité des chambres.
Possibilité de se régaler en dînant sur place, en découvrant des vins locaux.
Penser à réserver.
Quelques balades au départ de la chambre d’hôte.
De bons petits restos à proximité de la chambre d’hôte. Véhicule indispensable.
- Lovely property, so quiet if you want a couple of relaxing days. There is a nice pool area, with chairs and the pool was a good size and there is even an hot tub and sauna (not advertised). The breakfast was delicious you got a lot for your money. The hosts were very friendly and I would defiantly recommend this hotel. The bedrooms are styled very modern and are very clean. Good if you have a car, easy access to local villages.
Each individually decorated room at B&B La Clavelière offers views of the surrounding landscape and lavender fields. They are all equipped with free Wi-Fi, TVs and en suite bathroom facilities.A menu based on traditional, regional cuisine prepared with local products is proposed by the host upon demand. Breakfast is served daily, and the B&B organises on-site cookery classes.Free private parking is available and the village of Buis-les-Baronnies is 10.6 miles away. The B&B is 33.6 miles from Mont Ventoux and a 45-minute drive from Nyons.
Petite auberge sympathique dotée de chambres atypiques, mais très confortables
L’accueil est chaleureux
Le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse, avec vue sur la rivière et la vallée , est un pur moment de bonheur, d’autant que la confiture de framboises est un vrai régal
- Le lieu sympa avec piscine. Les repas proposés en demi pensions excellents (traiteur) et de bons vins. Accueil familiale.
- L’accueil simple et chaleureux, presque amical. L’attention portée au details et aux clients.
- Les plats du restaurant sont très bon. La carte des vins est en accord avec les plats. un bon rapport qualité/prix.
- La vue, la qualité de la nourriture, l’accueil
- Petite auberge sympathique dotée de chambres atypiques, mais très confortables
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Guest rooms include a closet.Guests at La Louverie can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Poët-en-Percip, like cycling.Orange is 29 miles from La Louverie, while Apt is 26 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 34 miles away.
- The location was perfect for hiking and biking. There were little goats and chickens and a small playground which my son loved.
- Le calme des lieux, le petit déjeuner et le repas, l’accueil de nos hôtes charmant.
- L’accueil. L’authenticité des hôtes et leur gentillesse. Le calme et la tranquillité.
la gentillesse et la courtoisie des propriétaires
le calme et la sérénité des lieux
le rapport qualité prix
et Sam …. . .. le chien !
Site dans la nature et a l abri du traffic
Domaine de Provensol
Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. You can relax on the terrace or in the shared lounge area, where free Wi-Fi access is available. Continental breakfast is served daily.Evening meals can be enjoyed at the hosts’ table on request, in a dining room with a stone vaulted ceiling. You will be able to taste the Domaine de Provensol’s wines alongside dishes made with local and organic products, some of which are grown on site.
- This is an extraordinary B and B. Exquisite setting (organic vineyard in the hills of Cote du Rhône), building (renovated castle), hosts (former engineers now wine makers), and provisions (exceptional wine, food, bathroom, bed). I have been touring France for 3 weeks and this was by far the most impressive stay. Do not overlook this spot! I wish I could stay for a week. Truly a magical gift to visitors.
- This was our favorite B&B in Provence, with a great cook and her husband the winemaker. Very authentic! A large group had dinner because it was Sunday, and it was great. Convivial and good home cooking. Lovely terrace too.
- Welcoming hosts, impeccable Domaine, wine tour & tasting, and a lovely home cooked meal, it doesn’t get better than that! The Domaine is beautifully restored and each room thoughtfully decorated. Look forward to returning and spending a few days.
- Beautiful refurbished house among the vines and run by charming couple. We forgot to askfor dinner but the charming lady still made us a delicious meal with tasty local produce accompanied by their own wines. Our room was large and nicely decorated with a great bathroom.
- Very Nice and charming owners and a wonderful wineyard ! Definitly our favourite place in France ! We will be back !
La Vieille Auberge
The rooms feature tiled floor and a private bathroom with shower. There is direct access to a terrace equipped with garden furniture, seating area and BBQ facilities.A continental breakfast featuring a range of homemade cakes, jams, organic coffee and tea and local products is served. The restaurant offers traditional cuisine, and packed lunches can be requested.There are pétanque facilities nearby and guests can go hiking, cycling or fishing just 6.2 miles away. La Garde Adhémar, Le Poët-Laval and Montbrun-les-Bains are less than 1-hour driving distance. Montélimar is a 45-minute drive away.
Very nice big room with access to the balcony. The view from there is amazing-very enjoyable to get up in the morning with that landscape in front of you and have a nice organic breakfast. The staff is very friendly and ready to help out with advice on hikes and place to visit:)
We were lucky to have the chance to eat twice at the connected restaurant: Chez mon Jules. Absolutely very good experience: delicious meals, accompanied by a wide wine list containing organic and local options.
Definitely we would recommend a stay at the Vieille Auberge!
- Spectacular view from our living-room sized balcony, where we also were served a delicious breakfast. Room was large, bed very comfortable. The village is tiny and looks our a=on a most luscious landscape of mountains, rolling farmlands, a small church, a very paintable picture. Jules and his wife were great, helpful hosts.
- It lack of pretentiousness. The staff were lovely. The food too was really good
La chambre est bien agencée et décorée avec goût. Le lit est grand et confortable. Le silence absolu la nuit. La vue est superbe depuis la terrasse au petit-déjeuner.
Ne manquez pas de dîner au restaurant chez mon Jules. Excellente table.
cadre magnifique et calme
Personnel charmant et à l’écoute
petit déjeuner sur la terasse très agréable
- Very nice big room with access to the balcony. The view from there is amazing-very enjoyable to get up in the morning with that landscape in front of you and have a nice organic breakfast. The staff is very friendly and ready to help out with advice on hikes and place to visit:)
La Maison d’Edouard
All of the rooms at La Maison d’Edouard offer a terrace with views of Mont Ventoux or of the surrounding valley. Each room features reversible air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with walk-in shower, hairdryer and heated towel rail.A continental breakfast is included and served each morning in the dining room. Dinners with typical dishes from the region are available, upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the guest house. Free private parking is possible at La Maison d’Edouard and Orange is 24.9 miles away. Hiking paths and cycling trails start from the property.
- Top modern and brand new interiors, very beuautiful and great view from top of the hill. We came late in the evening, but the welcome was very friendly. We got tea and cold beer, in the morning a perfect breakfast with local products. A grear place, very nice and friendly people.
- Great property in a great location. Hosts were wonderful and very helpful. Highly recommended.
- First of all, the host couple was extremely friendly and they put so much effort in the guest’s comfort. The Maison is equipped with all the essentials and decorated with much love to detail. The surrounded landscape is just awsome and the view from the balcony makes definitely up for the long drive.
- Tolle Lage, super Gastgeber, wer möchte bekommt ein leckeres Abendessen serviert. Familiäres Ambiente, ein Platz zum Wohlfühlen
- Les repas sont excellents et extraordinaires . L’accueil est très chaleureux ; Laurence et Fabrice sont aux petits soins pour tous. Le cadre est magnifique.
Les Terrasses Du Soleil
The rooms, suites and apartments feature a private bathroom. Certain units include a seating area and a terrace or balcony for your convenience.Nyons and Grignan are a 14-minute drive from the property. Montélimar is 27.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 36.7 miles from the property. A free private parking is available on site.
- What a wonderful oasis Vincent and Stéphanie have created in this quiet village of Le Pègue! Our only regret was that we had to leave! The setting is magical, the breakfasts delicious and bountiful (more jams than we could taste, fresh breads, pastries, local apricot juice, homemade yogurt, fruit, delicious coffee), the hosts warm and wonderful, and the accommodations spacious and lovely. Our family (with two young adult children) had a perfect and memorable time at Les Terrasses du Soleil, exploring the surrounding area (Vincent was so helpful guiding us to a great local brewery as well as the ruins of an ancient priory) along with the wonderful Nyons market, and a bonus of great conversations with Vincent and Stéphanie and the other guests was just icing on the cake. Oh, and the vegan table d’hôte that Stéphanie prepared was delicious! We can’t return soon enough!
- very quiet and nice location. great for relaxing week end with friends and family. the cat is very cute and sociable if you like cats.
- Great location, very friendly owners, very comfortable beds.
Uitgebreid ontbijt met alle gasten aan grote ronde tafel buiten.
Heel leuke ervaring, heel gezellig, sfeer van de provence 🙂
Groot zwembad => hier kan je als volwassenen “baantjes” trekken,
Par dessus tout la gentillesse des hôtes et leur accueil. Présent tout en étant discret.
La beauté du site et de la bâtisse racontée avec tellement de passion par Vincent
La piscine de 20 m
La chambre claire et spacieuse
Chambre d’hôtes Villa Chênes-Pierres
En suite rooms at Villa Chênes-Pierres are furnished with a wardrobe, desk and TV and rooms offer views of the garden. One room has a private terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Continental breakfast is served daily and features homemade and local products. After breakfast, guests can relax in the shared living room with a fireplace. Restaurants and grocery shops are located 1.2 miles away.Hiking and mountain biking is accessible from the property and rock climbing is available in Buis les Baronniers 6.2 miles away. Vineyards are 12.4 miles away and Mont Ventoux is 15.5 miles away.
The village Vaison-la-Romaine is a 20-minute drive away and Avignon TGV Station is 37.3 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Lovely garden/terrace in which to soak up the sun. Very welcoming host.
- The lady was very kind and offered me free transport for dinner to town twice. The view on Mont Ventoux was simply great. The environment is very calm. Good options to add to your breakfast are offered.
- The attention to detail, breakfast was very good with homemade preserves served.
La propriétaire est une personne charmante disponible,arrangeante et toujours aux petits soins.
Une literie très confortable et une belle maison bien entretenue.
Un petit déjeuner avec de vrais produits frais et fait maison. Nous recommandons vivement…
Très bon accueil, jardin très agréable
Excellent petit déjeuner!
A disposition un réfrigérateur, très pratique!
et vue sur le Ventoux
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rémuzat Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!