10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rémilly Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rémilly Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rémilly Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rémilly Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rémilly Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rémilly Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rémilly Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rémilly Lorraine:
Le Chateau de Buchy
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served at the property.Nancy is 20 miles from Le Chateau de Buchy, while Metz is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 1.2 miles from the accommodation.
- This place… I mean I did have high hopes when I booked it and this stay exceeded my expectation. Not really sure where to begin, but lets start with Yannik (I hope I got the name right) that works there has this natural happiness about himself that shines through the rest of the stay, I have stayed at some other B&B’s and I have a mixed feeling about them but they allways fail at the breakfast part and to be honest I don’t have any expectations anymore.. but Boy! I was in for a suprise, the breakfast was the best part..
Simple French, an old chateau, now a farmhouse. B&B run by Yannick, the owner. Lovely, and Yannick is very welcoming and suggestions for dinner in nearby town. Wonderful homemade bread and jams for breakfast. Yannick speaks good English.
All together lovely stay.
- Quite location, breakfast and high ceiling rooms. Rooms were nice and clean.
- Brilliant place – great host, total luxury, wonderful breakfast – couldn’t have asked for more. Would happily return.
- Nice and spacious room. Very good breakfast with home made bakery and marmelade. Very warm welcome and friendly people.
Chambre d’hôte la Flopré
A microwave, fridge and kettle are provided in the guest rooms. Each room features a TV and free Wi-Fi, and is decorated in a traditional style. The large, en suite bathroom is fitted with a bathtub.A continental breakfast is served every morning and most of the ingredients are from the garden or the farm at this B&B. Traditional cuisine made with the farm’s products can be prepared for dinner.The hosts give tours of their farm so that you can visit the donkey, calves and hens.Lorraine Regional Park is situated 21.7 miles from this property and the city of Metz is 15.5 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Quiet countryside location. Allowed me secure parking for my motorbike
- Very chill out place in a quite remote are. Good place for short stop with kids.
A very relaxed stay at this family oriented owners. The place has a retro décor, but I can assure that it is comfortable and clean. The location is very quiet thus one needs to drive 8km to eat out, which was ok for us.
The breakfast is rich of farm home made items – the yoghurt is just exquisite.
we had a wonderful time there.
the room was very convenient, with everything that we needed , including a wonderful shower, very comfi bad and a small kitchen … . quiet and separated from the main house. The hosts were very nice and welcoming people (though they do not speak English) and
breakfast was very good , with homemade food.
Lovely large room with good amenities and a bath.
Breakfast was delicious.
Good quiet location for our visit.
Les Chambres De Solgne
Featuring free WiFi, each room have a desk, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and guests can have dinner at the property upon request.You will find a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and horse riding. The bed and breakfast also offers car hire. Metz is 11.8 miles from Les Chambres De Solgne, while Amnéville is 21.7 miles away. The property is 2.5 miles from Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport and 7.5 miles from Lorraine TGV Train Station.
- Excellent place to stay hotel owner was great even his cat said hello
- Nice small french family hotel with big bathroom and very comfortable beds. Pet friendly. Very nice and friendly owner.
- Spacious room, fine beds and a nice French breakfast. And on top of that a very friendly and helpfull landlord!
- Great hospitality of the landlord! Clean and comfortable room and house. Fast Wifi. Separeted wc and shower.Good parking area. Located in a quiet area and well connected to Metz and highway.
A small family hotel in the center of the village. The owner of the hotel was very kind and it was great pleasure to meet him and to talk with. Felt quite and relaxed there.
Free and empty parking right in front of the hotel.
Le Jardin de Norah
Guest rooms at the Le Jardin de Norah have a TV and satellite channels. They each have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served in the B&B every morning. Le Jardin de Norah also provides a lounge area and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker and toaster.Le Jardin de Norah offers free private parking. It is a 20-minute drive from the Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport and 21.7 miles from Metz City Centre.
- The hostess was very helpful when our car broke down!
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was with other interesting guests and very enjoyable.
A lovely rural French house, ‘shabby-chic’ and very comfortable. Lovely grounds to picnic in, or a large, well equipped farmhouse-style kitchen if preferred.
The bedroom was light & airy, with a huge wardrobe and a lovely comfortable bed.
And Gabrielle is a lovely landlady (even though we struggled a bit with each other’s language!)
- A true B&B feeling. The owners are fantastic, smiling, chatty, and engaging. The yard is huge and beautiful. The room was comfortable.
- Lovely B&B with friendly and helpful owners. Good breakfast. Great place to stay if you’re on cycling tour or visiting Etang de la Mutche. Family friendly.
Les Chambres de la Nied
Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Metz is 11.2 miles from Les chambres de la nied, while Saarbrücken is 26.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 13.7 miles from the property.
- We had a beautiful, characterful room with a terrace overlooking the large garden.
- Host is amazing, speaks enough English and German for international guests but also helps with my little basic French to make me feel I’m really good 🙂 Parking at the property, many toys for kids to play, breakfast is soooo good, any special needs are fulfilled and you can also have dinner at the property. Rooms are so big and comfy, bathroom is new and modern, and the price for all this is total value.
- Warm welcome, delicious home cooked meal, best quiche Lorraine ever!! Large comfortable room, good bathroom with large walk in drench shower. Handy for the motorway as well.
- The owner was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. He also laid on an excellent evening meal for all the guests for a very good price.
- Very welcoming host. Thank you, Michel 🙂 Nice atmosphere, would have liked to stay extra time to really benefit from it.
Chambres d’hôtes le Manoir
The attic room is decorated in a classic style with parquet floors. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi, a TV and a desk. The en suite bathroom is equipped with a multi-jet shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Upon request, the hosts can prepare meals for guests featuring traditional and local cuisine. A meal made of barbecue recipes can be served on the property’s terrace, at an extra charge and upon request at least 48 hours before arrival. Guests will find a supermarket and bakery just 1.9 miles away.Chambres d’hôtes le Manoir is 1.9 miles from Delme where guests will find several shops. The Lorraine Train Station is 12.4 miles away. Guests can visit the Pompidou Centre Metz, just a 35-minute drive away.
- It was very cosy and clean, a great little place in quiet location. It was a convenient stop going back to the uk from Italy. Very friendly and accommodating owners!!
- Room was big and clean, and very nicely decorated.
- Nice place in a very small village – very comfortable room.
- La chambre était bien confortable et décorée avec goût, et nous avons particulièrement apprécié la mise à disposition d’un plateau bouilloire et du réseau wi-fi. La salle de bain était aussi très bien. Nous n’avons malheureusement pas pu profiter du jardin et de la piscine, mais ce sera peut-être pour une autre fois. Un grand merci aux gérants pour les bons conseils pour les restaurants à proximité (excellents!) ainsi que pour les conseils pratiques pour visiter Nancy, ça nous a bien aidé et on compte revenir!
Une magnifique chambre au calme.
Un accueil très chaleureux de la propriétaire.
Un très très bon petit déjeuné.
Chambre d’hôtes du Moulin de Landonvillers
With a view of the garden, rooms combine a mix of rustic and modern décor. The en suite rooms feature exposed wooden beams and offer guests cable TV and a wardrobe.Breakfast is served each morning from 7:30 to 10:30 in the breakfast room. Upon prior reservation, guests can share evening meals with their hosts and sample traditional regional dishes. Additional facilities available include free private parking on site.
- The breakfast was all homemade from the yogurt to the bread and it was all excellent home produce. We opted for the evening meal which was again mostly home produce and it was excellent served with very drinkable wine to compliment and good value. For the food and wine I would stay. For the accommodation, not sure I would want more than 2 nights.
- The owners were amazingly helpful. We weren’t booked in for dinner but when the local restaurant was closed they rushed around to provide us with a fantastic meal.
- Excellent food! Very accommodating to our late arrival and our small children! Absolutely lovely hosts!
- Evening meal was excellent as was breakfast, great hosts
- Absolutely adorable people! And the food is really good!
Relais du mazagran
Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Relais du mazagran features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Saarbrücken is 28.6 miles from Relais du mazagran, while Mondorf-les-Bains is 25.5 miles away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 12.4 miles from the property.
- Lovely clean appointed room (junior suite) we had a sofa and tv so was nice to relax before going to bed. Breakfast was varied and good and staff were very welcoming. Although we did not use kitchen facilities. If staying in the evening there is a microwave where you can make a ready meal in the small shared kitchen. (Take food with you in the evening if you don’t want to travel out later as there is no shop in the village).
- The modernisation of the property and spaciousness of the rooms.
- Brand new Hotel but has a cosy feel like a B+B. Very friendly owner who also speaks German. Easy access and parking. Great rooms with big showers. Slept extremely well. Nice breakfast including tasty French cheese selection.
- Spaciousness of suite. Able to use facilities of small kitchen to be able to eat in room, useful as you’d need to drive to any restaurant. Friendliness and helpfulness of all staff.
- great hotel with very helpful staff, good breakfast and very comfortable room. Lovely village location.
Chambres d’hôtes Les Coquelicots
The guest rooms have a contemporary décor with tiled flooring. Each one has a private bathroom fitted with a shower, and a hairdryer is provided.Guests have access to the communal kitchen at Les Coquelicots. You can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning in the dining room.Lorraine TGV Train Station is 8.1 miles from this bed and breakfast, and it is accessible via the A31 motorway. Private parking is also provided.
Lovely venue. Very convenient for traveling through France.
Owner was extremely welcoming.
really comfy bed
lovely warm welcome
proximity to motorway on return journey and closeness to Zeebrugge
extrememly wlecoming and friendly
lovely little French breakfast
charming little village
- Wonderful hospitality; we arrived later than planned and got a great welcome. Fresh croissants and carefully prepared breakfast. The beds are comfortable, the rooms immaculate and it was a really nice stay.
- large colorful room, clean, comfortabel bed, nice terrace outside, good price-quality, nice kitchen where you can make coffee or tea, friendly lady who tell us where we could eat (although both restaurants where closed ;-)) quiet street in a small village
- The room and bathroom are ok. Bed is comfortable. Good place for 1 night.
- Lovely venue. Very convenient for traveling through France.
Ferme du Bois Blanc
At Ferme du Bois Blanc you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include grocery deliveries, a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 13 miles away.
- Petit déjeuner copieux et variés préparés avec prévenance et gentillesse
- La propreté. Disposer d’une cuisine entièrement équipée
- De eigenaar was zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam, het ontbijt was erg uitgebreid en we kregen zelfs lunch mee voor onderweg. Mooie gebouw, tuin en omgeving.
- Goede service en goed ontbijt. Grote schuur om fietsen neer te zetten.
- Zeer ruime woning , uitgebreid ontbijt , mooie lokatie.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rémilly Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rémilly Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rémilly Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rémilly Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!