10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rémérangles Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rémérangles Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rémérangles Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rémérangles Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rémérangles Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rémérangles Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rémérangles Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rémérangles Picardy:
Au Refuge Des 3 Ours – Chambres d’hôtes et cabanes
The rooms at Le Refuge Des 3 Ours are situated in a building annex made of ecological materials.Upon request, Le Refuge Des 3 Ours serves traditional French cuisine made from local ingredients. Guests can dine in the dining room or on the terrace during nice weather.Le Refuge Des 3 Ours is a 20-minute drive from Beauvais Airport and 49.7 miles from Paris. It is accessible from the A16 motorway. Guests have access to free public parking nearby and the on-site spa at an additional cost.
- Simple contentinal breakfast, tranquil location, convenient to Beauvais (which is well worth visiting) and Beauvais ariport. very comfortable room. very welcomng host.
- Great places in the countryside. Beautiful garden. Lovely family run place and we were made to feel very welcome and relaxed.
- Sarah is a wonderful hostess. The property is set in beautiful Picardy countryside and the cottages fit well into the surroundings. Lovely gardens with cat, dogs and swing for baby. Baby cot and high chair provided on request. Sarah booked a table for us at what seemed to be the only restaurant in the area.
- Very friendly welcome. Lovely room with twin beds on mezzanine very exciting for children. Wooden bath beautiful although took ages to get enough water in it ? Madame made us chocolate cakes for our onward journey – very kind.
Nous avons aimé l ambiance du lieu, détente et sérénité.
Soin apporté a l élaboration du petit déjeuner
Les Clefs de L Argilière
At Les Clefs de L Argilière, rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Les Clefs de L Argilière has certain rooms with pool views, and the rooms are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Les Clefs de L Argilière will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fournival, like cycling.Amiens is 30 miles from Les Clefs de L Argilière. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 12 miles from Les Clefs de L Argilière.
+ Rustic farmhouse in the middle of pretty and peaceful countryside of Picardy.
+ It’s a great place as a base for day trips in the area (Amiens, Rouen, Chantilly, Paris, etc.), if you like driving and prefer to stay in one accomodation (instead of changing hotels every 1/2 days).
+ The hosts were nice and polite, and facilitated basically all our requests.
+ We booked a 2-bedroom suite and were given a 1-bedroom on arrival, but we queried same the next day and got the room upgraded, no problem. The Mathilde suite (2-bedroom) is spacious, well equipped and comfortable.
+ Due to delayed flight we arrived later than expected in the evening (at 10 pm), but the hosts did not seem to have any issue with that, nor charged us for the late check-in (as mentioned in the fineprint here).
- Everything about this accommodation and the surrounding area
- Hospitality largely above expected. Arrived in the very late night, and left in the very early morning, the owner always helpful with a smile and wonderful breakfast. beautiful and confortable rooms.
- They prepare a simple but tastefull dinner. The farm is a good place to relax and enjoy the silence.
- Beautiful location in the countryside. Tasty home cooked dinner and plentiful breakfast.
- + Rustic farmhouse in the middle of pretty and peaceful countryside of Picardy.
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath. Guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at Maison Caron.Amiens is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Beauvais is 10 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a desk. With a private bathroom, some units at Tez’ Hotes also have a terrace. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.You can play ping pong and darts at Tez’ Hotes.Roissy is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Beauvais is 6 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 6 miles away.
- If I could give this property a score of 15 versus 10, we would do it in a heartbeat! The host was extremely nice and went way over and beyond accommodating us. The hosts were kind enough to take us to the local train station to get to Paris and even asked their neighbors to assist us upon our departure in getting to the train station. The hosts accommodated us when we decided to stay an extra night (my husband loved this place that much)! I highly recommend a rental car to get to this location – the taxi ride from the airport was approximately 30 Euro one way! We would recommend this place to our friends and family members!
- We only stayed for one night at Tez Hotes, but we would have liked to stay longer. The accommodation was perfect for a family: our daughters loved the upstairs bedroom and the comfortable beds, and breakfast was excellent.
- Owners very friendly,really welcoming and made us feel at home straight off.the ability to come and go at ease and take the bikes out.very very relaxing.
- The surrounding is very beautiful. It is calm and we had a good sleep in the comfortable beds. The rooms and the bath are very clean. We had a really good coffee at breakfast. The hosts are very nice people.
- Breakfast was on time. It was close to the airport. The ride was decently priced.
Villa Les Iris
With a view of the garden, the rooms at Villa Les Iris feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a welcome tray, an electric kettle and ironing facilities. The private bathrooms include a bath tub and toilet.A full English breakfast is served daily and you can also share meals with other guests and sample traditional French and Italian cuisine, if requested in advance.Villa Les Iris is 18.6 miles from Chantilly, 31.1 miles from CDG International Airport, and Chamblis Train Station is 12.4 miles from the property.
- The owners are wonderful, we had some problems with our shower and the next day it was fixed. The house is wonderful dating back to the 1930’s, it is well kept but maybe the bathrooms need a redoing. The terrace just outside our bedroom is furnished and full of flowers. The garden is impeccable. Good WIFI. Falling asleep with the sound of wildlife is just what you need after a tiring day of sightseeing.
- The bed was very comfortable and the bedroom and the rest of the house were very homely and cosy
- Super nice hosts. Very nice breakfast. Insanely beautiful location!!
- Beautiful house, excellent hosts and delicious food. We were made very welcome and the rooms were very comfortable. The house is old with great character.
- A most charming property with delightful host and hostess. A warm welcome with nothing being too much of trouble. Would come again.
Aux 5 Sens
The rooms at Aux 5 Sens are decorated in a contemporary style and include a terrace, which opens onto the 500m² garden. Each one has a TV and an en suite bathroom with bathrobes.Yoghurts, ham, cheese and drinks are also available at breakfast in the morning. You can use the communal kitchen to prepare meals, which is open in the evening on weekdays.Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire house and free private parking is provided. There is also a meeting room in the renovated cellar. Local restaurants can be found in the town of Beauvais, 5 miles from the property.
- Each room is lovely decorated according to a specific theme. Despite near the airport, it is very quiet. I was delighted by the breakfast. The hostess is very friendly and provided some good advices.
- Quality of rooms was superb, staff extremely helpful.
- Bed was very comfortable, and room was very clean.
- This place is really amazing!!! It’s a completely renewed old house with modern furniture. It is a spotless and relaxing place to stay in. The owner is a very kind an friendly young lady. It is about 5 km from the airport. I will definitively come back again when I happen to be in this area.
- Staff were fantastic. Lovely location and the room was just top class!
The room features a view of the town and garden, a sofa and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A breakfast is available each morning at Les Hortensias. Guests can also enjoy homemade cuisine, prepared by the host, upon request.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge, a games room and a children’s playground. The Chantilly, Senlis and Compiègne Forests are a 20-minute drive away and Beauvais Airport is 14.7 miles from the property. The Clermont-de-l’Oise Train Station is 2,150 feet away.
No reviews yet.
Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Beauvais Hospital is 3.7 miles from Clos d’Allonne, while The National Tapestry Gallery of Beauvais is 2.3 miles away. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice traditionnel building with lové l’y flowers
- Great stay and food. The hosts were woderful. We forgot a bag and my passport in the room and they helped us by bring it at the airport ( this way we didn t lose our flight)
- Breakfast: I tell the host that there is one big problem – how to at least try everything he prepared for us. A nice terace to seat on in the evening.
- Richard was a very attentive and hospitable host who served excellent croissants!
- Good bed, quiet room attractively decorated. Breakfast was fresh and consisted of a good range of options. Very convenient for a stop off the motorway.
Au Nid de Tillé
All the guest rooms are modern and bright and have parquet floor and a TV with DVD player. Some have their own private bathroom with shower, while others offer access to a shared bathroom with shower.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast served in the common room. From 18:00 to 23:00, light evening meals can be served upon request and at an extra charge. Restaurants and supermarkets are to be found in the area.Guests can drive 3.1 miles to Beauvais city centre. There is access to A16 Motorway just 2.5 miles away.
- The staff was excellent. Good food. Friendly and felt comfortable. Great food( but they aren’t a restaurant). Loved Ballou. Close to the airport
- Good countryside viewing and short distance to airport. Really friendly and helpful administrators, providing wonderful French style dinner.
- The owners were very friendly and nice. It’s like going to your old friend’s home and stay the night. The food was very good and a lot. You have to go very hungry to be able to eat all 🙂
- I booked the room for my parents. They needed a place to stay only for one night, until they took the airplane from the airport. They told me that everything was ok and they enjoyed very much the breakfast.
- Very nice hosts. Meet the essential criteria and purposes.
B&B Au bois dormant
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms have a desk.Guests at B&B Au bois dormant can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play ping pong and darts at this 3-star bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking.Amiens is 31 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 0.6 miles from B&B Au bois dormant.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rémérangles Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rémérangles Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rémérangles Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rémérangles Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!