10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Relevant Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Relevant Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Relevant Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Relevant Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Relevant Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Relevant Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Relevant Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Relevant Rhône-alps:
Le Clos De Valeins
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Clos De Valeins.Lyon is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Mâcon is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Everything is fine, clean, super health Breakfast with Bio Food and Milk, fresh Baguette, Croissant and Marmelade! Enough Coffee and Fruits with Bio Yogurt! Place to be and to relax for few days! The Family are very friendly and the Interior looks and feel me Home! Uncomplicated!!! Merci to Michel and your Wife
- Idyllic place, great staff in very clean and renovated farm house… ce vraiment la vie francaise!
- Geweldig huis, heel aardig personeel, super schoon, grote kamer. Heerlijk ontbijt. Ideaal voor rustige nacht onderweg naar het zuiden. 10 km van de snelweg.
- Très bon petit déjeuner. Dans un décor magnifique.
Le Clos de Valeins est en endroit paisible, beau, calme. Tout est parfait. Les hôtes sont des personnes très accueillantes. Le petit déjeuner est un régal. Vraiment on y reviendra.
On a adoré.
Les Chambres de la Rochette
The heated rooms at Les Chambres de la Rochette have a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. They all include a flat-screen TV and are traditionally decorated.The continental breakfast includes homemade jams and cakes. It is located within a walking distance from regional, gourmet-style restaurants.The guest house is situated 3.7 miles from the bird park named Parc des Oiseaux and 15.5 miles from the medieval city of Perouge. Lyon is 21.7 miles away.
- Style extraordinaire – lots of extras! The owners are amazing and so gracious. The breakfast was over-the-top! A real quiet getaway in a beautiful French village. We stayed 3 nights, and it was hard to leave. We spent one day in Lyon (without a hitch) another evening we enjoyed dinner at a lovely family owned local restaurant with an excellent chef. The last night went into the village next door and had a 4 star dinner.
- Owner was very pleasant and accommodating. Breakfast was very good.
- This was the best B & B we have ever stayed in. Homely, spacious, bedroom and bathroom huge, breakfasts offered a big choice including hot and cold. Madame Rochet is a lovely lady who is very gracious, charming and can not do enough for you. Her home with spectacular gardens and all her antiques is a credit to her.
- Host was excellent bedroom fantastic same as en suite house and gardens outstanding!
- A beautiful place full of elegance and taste with a special welcome from Elliot! A real pleasure. Will definately stay again.
B&B La Cerisaie
All rooms come with their own private bathrooms complete with a shower and a hairdryer. A homemade, continental breakfast using local produce is included in the price of your stay.Activities in the local area include including cycling, horse riding and hiking. For guests that wish to visit the nearby cities, Lyon centre is just a 45-minute drive from the property.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 32.9 miles away.
- The breakfast was wonderful, with homemade brioche, bread, yoghurt and jams. A real treat!
- Herve is a wonderful host of a beautiful property with a spacious garden and delicious breakfast. Herve serves local wines in the garden during the evening and has a delicious spread of homemade bread and yogurt for breakfast. Rooms are very comfortable and tastefully decorated with artifacts from his travels around the world.
We had a stop over from our way back from Nice. Great stay, lovely host and we felt very welcomed. Breakfast was delicious, almost everything was homemade. The bread was DIVINE!!! Thank you! We would definitely stay here again.
It’s close to Lyon (45 minutes drive) and in the countryside – absolute bliss after a long drive. The beds were very comfy and the apartment we had was spacious.
The host mentioned that there’s a common room where one can prepare their own meals when staying longer. That is definitely a plus since there are no restaurants in the vicinity.
- Beautiful property. Very comfortable stay. Great simple breakfast. All home made. Thank you. Family room brilliant as two separate rooms.
Snack making facilities
Rooms at Les Barelles all have an en suite bathroom with a shower and toilet. Guests have access to a common living area with a TV and there is a common fully-equipped kitchen. A child’s high chair is available.A continental breakfast featuring homemade products is served daily. Restaurants and grocery shops are located 1.9 miles away.Pérouges village is a 30-minute drive away and guests can go bird-watching in the Villars-les-Dombes area, just 8.1 miles away. Horse riding is available on site and cycling routes are accessible nearby.Saint André de Corcy Train Station is 6.2 miles from the property and Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport is a 40-minute drive away. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Le calme du lieu, la piscine, l’accueil, le petit-déjeuner
- Wer Tiere mag, ist hier richtig. Hunde, Katzen und einen Pferdehof findet man hier.
- La sympathie de l’accueil et la convivialité du propriétaire, la composition du petit déjeuner avec un large choix et le calme.
- mooie locatie, we waren op doorreis het weer was niet lekker dus helaas niet kunnen genieten van de mooie tuin en het zwembad. Maar de kamer (familiekamer) en de keuken waar ook het ontbijt word geserveerd dik in orde!
- Nous étions 3 adultes, nous avons apprécié l’accueil sympathique d’Andrew et son souci de satisfaire au mieux les clients. Le gîte est agréable, lits très confortables, grand et beau jardin au calme avec piscine. Andrew et sa femme 😉 font tout pour qu’on se sente comme chez nous et c’était réussi ! Nous y retournerons avec grand plaisir.
Le Clos Des Rêves
At Le Clos Des Rêves, the rooms include a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Le Clos Des Rêves also feature a garden view.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and fishing.Lyon is 27 miles from Le Clos Des Rêves, while Mâcon is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the stay and the host was really positive and friendly. The facilities were good and we enjoyed our short stay. Breakfast was great and the restaurant recommendation for our arrival evening meal was really good.
location, great views from the top of the hill
rooms nicely done and furnished
- The house is traditional in its decor but also very unique, clean and comfortable. The host in is the process of renovating so some things were not quite finished but this did not affect our comfort. Breakfast was served on individual tables on the lawn overlooking the pool and surrounding countryside. And the breakfast was plentiful with fresh breads and pastries as well as a range homemade jams and preserves.
- This is a beautiful building in a little town in the French countryside that has been turned into a charming B&B. We stayed in the family room with the bunk bed in the cupboard, which the kids loved. Michel was a great host and we had a fantastic breakfast on the terrace in the sunshine, with great views over the countryside, then a dip in the pool before we left. I would gladly return and hope to one day.
- The location is incredible. The decor was wonderfully creative and finally the owner is a cook so the food was exquisite.
Le Relais de l’Etang
The guest room comes with a terrace with views, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and shower.Every morning, guests will enjoy a breakfast with homemade bread, brioche, cakes and jams made with homegrown berries. It is served in the dining room or on the terrace. Bars and restaurants can be found just 1.2 miles away.Guests can go hiking or cycling on site. There are fishing facilities, 3.7 miles away. Guests can visit Pérouges, 28 miles away. Belleville Train Station and access to A6 Motorway are located 3.7 miles away, while Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport is 37.3 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, clean, spacious room, delicious and beautifully presented breakfast
- Country location with a spacious room and a wonderful breakfast
- local taste of breakfast, safe parking, hosts, spacious room
- Rust, kleinschaligheid, prima kamer en verzorgd ontbijt. Veilig parkeren.
- Tout était parfait. Les propriétaires sont aux petits soins, la chambre est grande et super propre, le petit déjeuner est extra. L’emplacement est au calme dans un havre de paix. Nous avons passé un super séjour. Et le super plus des confitures maison en vente qui sont un régal. Merci beaucoup
Chambres d’Hôtes Grange Carrée
The guest rooms at Grange Carrée include a flat-screen TV and offer a view of the garden. They each have a private bathroom with free toiletries and the duplex has a fully equipped kitchen.Breakfast is prepared every morning at Grange Carrée. Restaurants are found within 5 miles of the property.Free private parking is possible on site and exit 7 of the A40 motorway is 9.3 miles away. The property is a 40-minute drive from Macon and a 1-hour drive from central Lyon.
- Excellent location with a great room. Very friendly reception by Pierre and a great breakfast. Also very nice for our dog to roam around. Unfortunately we could only stay one night
- we liked everything. a beautiful place, spacious and good atmosphere. very nice breakfast and the owner is very welcoming
Very good directions in the village to reach the property.
Plenty of parking
Well equipped kitchen area.
- Everything. The room was more like an apartment. Parking right outside the room. Lovely pool. Lovely people.
Very warm welcome by the owner of the place
Charming mezzanin room
Great, healthy breakfast
With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at the bed and breakfast also offer free WiFi.Guests at Le Montellier can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Montellier.Lyon is 21 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Mâcon is 21 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 30 miles from the property.
Lovely historic house which has been renovated by the owners. Large garden with private parking, a fantastic place for a family to stay.
Hosts were so welcoming, and hospitable. Great tea and coffee making facilities, and a wonderful games room for the kids.
Room was huge and everything was nice and clean.
- The rooms were big and spacious, and the beds lovely and comfortable with luxury cotton bed linen. Lovely rural setting in a beautiful part of Beaujolais.
- We had a lovely welcome from David, the owner upon arrival and a little history about his grandparent’s former house that he and his family have restored. The property is very French and charmingly quirky. Rooms are huge with comfy beds and modern bathrooms. Views are of the neighbouring vineyards. Parking is secure in the courtyard (access through gates) but you do need a car. We had an excellent dinner at a nearby restaurant called l’Esprit Beaujolais in a village called St Etienne des Ouilleres (about 7km away) and slept really well. The breakfast was delicious with fresh croissants and pains au chocolats along with yogurt, bread, jams etc (much of it homemade). I think this B&B represents excellent value for money and a real taste of rural France with Lyon the Beaujolais wines on your doorstep.
- David was really friendly and the location perfect for a stop half way to Spain. The family room was nicely furnished and comfortable and the house was beautiful. Breakfast on the decking was a highlight . Definitely recommend.
We have to spread the word…
The hosts and house were a perfect stopover. We easily could have stayed a couple of days. The welcome, the hosts, the conversation and the house off course!
We find ourselves lucky to have found this gem, we will be back!
- Lovely historic house which has been renovated by the owners. Large garden with private parking, a fantastic place for a family to stay.
La mare aux canards
Certain units have a seating area where you can relax.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling and playing golf. Mâcon is 28.6 miles from La mare aux canards, while Bourg-en-Bresse is 21.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 13.7 miles from La mare aux canards.
- the quiet environment / the cleanliness and the welcome of the owners.
- Everything, very peaceful, excellent hospitality and great host. Thank you Francoise.
- Great place to stay, hostess was wonderful. We would stay again.
- Thank you to the host, we very much enjoyed staying at her residence.
- Great stay here in late September whilst cycling the Dombes lake area. Really enjoyed the hospitality and the breakfasts. Kind hosts who have created a homely environment with interesting accomodation and decor. Thank you Francoise and Gerard.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Ferme Passion.Lyon is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Mâcon is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Relevant Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Relevant Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Relevant Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Relevant Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!