10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Reipertswiller Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Reipertswiller Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Reipertswiller Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reipertswiller Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reipertswiller Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Reipertswiller Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Reipertswiller Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Reipertswiller Alsace:
Chez Vivianne & Bernard
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a desk. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Chez Vivianne & Bernard will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lichtenberg, like hiking.Strasbourg is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Saarbrücken is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes au Freidbarry
Each guest room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.An evening meal prepared with local products is available upon request and at a supplement at Chambre d’hôtes au Freidbarry, the menu is based on Alsatian specialities and includes drinks. An orchard and kitchen garden are available on site. You can relax in the property’s lounge area, where you can find a fireplace.Schillersdorf Train Station is 3.7 miles away and Strasbourg is a 50-minute drive away. Chambre d’hôtes au Freidbarry is accessible via the A34 motorway, which is 10.6 miles away and free public parking is available on site.
Gorgeous property. That is outside, inside, the room, breakfast area…. . The place Feels very homey and has a lot of charm. I think we had the best room, the decoration, large glass door opening to the patio…
But, may be even more important than all of the above was the personal greeting and subsequent contacts that I had with the owners. Starting from the smiling lady who handed me the key.
I would not put this in the negative section. But with all the fantastic points above, as good as the breakfast was, a little bit more punch to it, would make it just heavenly.
I thank my host.
- The host was charming and informative. The situation was rural and interesting.
- Beatuful old house with a real fireplace and cozy terrasse for enjoying a sunset. The host is friendly and welcoming.
- Lovely renovated property. If you are in the area its a great choice. Welcome drink a nice bonus. Very good breakfast.
Serge was a great host and helped carry our bag.
The building and some of the adjacent areas are still undergoing renovation but this did not distract from this fanatic build with its large common area and outside gardens. Our room was very comfortable with a great shower.
Breakfast was around the big table and there was a wide choice of breads, cakes, cheese, meats for everyone. Wonderful multi national group at breakfast exchanging stories.
In the village there is a restaurant (2 keys) which served local as well as typical French cuisine: recommended.
There is free coffee, tea and drinks available.
- Gorgeous property. That is outside, inside, the room, breakfast area…. . The place Feels very homey and has a lot of charm. I think we had the best room, the decoration, large glass door opening to the patio…
Entre musique et fleurs
The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are located on the 1st floor, whilst the bathroom and toilet are located on the ground floor.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Obernai is 28 miles from Entre musique et fleurs, while Kirrwiller is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful stay at Entre musique et fleurs. It’s a great location to explore Strasbourg (and we also visited Colmar). Christine was very friendly – she provided us all facilities that we needed and was helpful in finding a nearby Church and its Mass times. We stayed in a family room upstairs for 4 people, and the room was spacious with a sofa and a table. Christine gave us a private fridge at the terrace. Kitchen is downstairs beautifully decorated with bright colours and flowers. We used the kitchen very often (breakfast and dinner). All kitchenette is provided. What we most liked about the place was that the bathroom, bedroom and the kitchen were very warm (so important, especially when the weather is cold). Espresso coffee machine in the kitchen was an extra bonus, plus two lovely cats 🙂 We will surely visit again in future. Thank you again for a wonderful stay!
- the landlady is very nice, she recommende a playground for the kids to us and the house is very quiet. The room was huge, there was everything according to the description
- La propriétaire est très adorable, sympathique et conviviale nous avons un excellent moment dans un lieu calme et fleuri
- Sehr liebenswürdige Gastgeberin und interessante Gespräche am Frühstückstisch
- Dame chaleureuse, bon et convivial petit dejeuner.
Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel
The guest rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel feature parquet flooring and exposed wooden beams, and some have a garden view. They each include a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast with fresh bread, pastries, jam, honey, cheese and hot drinks is served daily, and for a minimum of 4 people, the host can prepare a traditional home cooked meal. Guests also have access to a shared kitchen.Free parking is available on site and there are barbecue facilities in the garden. The property is 13 miles from Haguenau, 35.4 miles from Strasbourg Airport and 8.7 miles from the A4 motorway.
- We didn’t expect such an amazing B&B, we had a lot of space and both bedrooms and bathroom and toilet were beautifully equipped. We really enjoyed our stay, although short as it was to overnight during our car trip from Italy to Holland. We want to go back and discover the amazing Alsace!
- Lovely room, great setting, and very friendly host. Would definitely stop there again.
Superb guest-house and very warm welcome from Manu &Christian!
- The rooms are in a newer building behind the owners’ house. The common area on the ground floor, including the kitchen, is spacious and very nicely done. The individual room, on the second floor, was comfortable and well-maintained. Breakfast was good. Host was friendly and helpful. Location is excellent for car touring.
- Beautiful house with beautiful people. We arrived late in the afternoon and the restaurant in the village had the kitchen closed but they still made something nice for us. Next morning we had the breakfast at the property and it was delicious. Thank you for everything.
Le Clos Bleu
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Royal Palace Music Hall Kirwiller is 4.3 miles away, while the Lalique Museum is 11.2 miles from Le Clos Bleu. Niederbronn-les-Bains Thermal Centre is a 25-minute drive away and Bouxwiller is 12 minutes away by car. Obermodern-Zutzendorf Train Station is 2.5 miles away, providing access to Strasbourg within 30 minutes by train.
- We just had a most wonderfull stay at this beautifull place! Very nice host and nice rooms with terras in beautifull small village! Great breakfast with very good home made jam.. I will come again! 😉
- Breakfast was more than great. Home-made and with products from the region.
décoration faite avec gout dommage que nous n ayons pas eu le temps d’ en profité plus.
Terrasse toute mimi et cuisine moderne et deco traditionnelle, petit déjeuner juste magnifique c ‘est petit un cocoon de douceur et de gout.
La propriétaire très accueillante fait des gâteaux maisons pour le petits déjeuner c’est varié, frais, bon voila belle expérience pour notre 1er gite nous y reviendront c’est sur.
les lits divins, les couettes d’une douceur et d’une legereté chambre moderne dans une battisse ancienne.
Au moment de noel cela doit être magnifique et village très jolie
- Plus que parfait! cadre fleuri magnifique, décoration adorable, bonnes odeurs, petit déjeuner exceptionnel, hôtesse très sympathique
- Accueil Chaleureux et prestations de qualité avec une déco recherchée ! a louer sans hésitation que du bonheur!!
Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm
Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and hiking. Obernai is 27.3 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm, while Kirrwiller is 6.2 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 23.6 miles from the property.
- this is once again an experience…. we had been to the Musee Lalique and we were fizzing from that …. and of course not knowing previously we had actually stayed in a ” moment in time ” by booking this traditional Alastian home of Nadine. This is a seriously old home. Rene Lalique could of visited this village. Such a lovely host with her effort in English for us New Zealanders but also for her knowledge and passion of the history of her village and the planet in general. Nadine is an angel… so incredibly respectful , worldly ,but not from excessive travel , just well read and aware and just a lovely, lovely host. Go visit Weiterswiller you will not be disappointed with that village and all the areas close by.
- The building is typical Alsatian architecture and is kept very well. The apartment was spacious and functional. I felt at home!
- Friendly host, amazing old house and delicious, simple breakfast
- Actually super romantic, although tragically for me.
- a lovely interesting old house, kind hosts, and a delicious breakfast. excellent family accommodation with a great shower.
Les Lettres de mon Moulin
All the individually decorated rooms feature wooden beams and have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Each room offers a welcome tray with a kettle, tea, coffee and bottled water. Some rooms have a garden view.A continental breakfast of croissants, fresh bread, homemade jams, honey, hot drinks, orange juice, yoghurts and stewed fruits is served every morning from 08:00 to 10:00. Restaurants can be found within a 10-minute drive of the property.Guests can make use of the fridge, stovetop and microwave in the communal kitchen. Upon request, the property can organise writing workshops.Strasbourg is 25.5 miles from the property while Kirrwiller Royal Palace Music-Hall is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 26.7 miles from Les Lettres de mon Moulin and Obermodern train station is 0.6 miles away.
- We were positively surprised by the effort the couple had put in decorating the rooms, each with an other theme. Our room was totally in the style of Molière. We received a warm welcome and an enthusiastic explanation of the theme. Unfortunately we had to leave early, but we had gladly stayed a bit longer. Despite the early hour, the hosts had prepared a perfect breakfast, the best we have had that holiday.
- Very accommodating reception. We are from western Canada and speak very little French. The owners were kind enough to speak English. While we aren’t creative writers the ambiance will be conducive to those who are.
- Absolutely one of the most cosy place I ever stayed. Friendly staff, we felt so welcome. Great breakfest. Will definitely come back.
- Accueil chaleureux, chambres magnifiques toutes décorées avec gout et sens du détail. Très propre, calme, dans la verdure. Petit déjeuner copieux, excellent et avec des produits de qualité. Merci aux propriétaires, tout était parfait, nous reviendrons chez vous avec plaisir.
- Jedes der Zimmer ist einem Schriftsteller gewidmet und mit viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet. Wir wurden sehr herzlich empfangen und haben uns sofort wohlgefühlt! Bei Ankunft hat Isabelle uns einen Kaffee gekocht , den wir am Ufer des kleinen Flusses im Garten trinken konnten. Das Frühstück war einfach, aber sehr lecker. Es gab Croissant und frisches Baguette, dazu selbstgemachte Marmelade und Honig, Joghurt, Müsli und frisches Obst. Es gibt auch eine kleine Terrasse auf der man bei schönem Wetter draussen frühstücken kann. Uns hat es total gefallen, eine Unterkunft mit Wohlfühlgarantie. NurTaxen gibt es dort leider nicht. Wer ins Royal Palace will muss selbst fahren.
B&B La Chambre de Marie
Decorated with antiques and vintage toys, the guest room here features a seating area and a flat-screen TV. With a garden view, the room also has a terrace and a private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer.Breakfast is served in the kitchen at this B&B. It can be taken on the terrace overlooking the garden during sunny weather. Barbecue facilities are provided for al fresco dining during summer. The cabaret Royal Palace of Kirrwiller is located at 2.2 miles from the propertyPopular activities in this region include hiking in the Northern Vosges Regional Park, which is 12.4 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site and Strasbourg is 35 minutes away by car.
- Sylvie was an excellent hostess,helpful, very friendly and knowledgeable and served us a delicious breakfast featuring local products.
- The antourage is fantastic, the host is very helpfull, breakfast was awesome
- We had a very pleasant short stay in Bouxwiller. The room is beautiful and in fact a small apartment tastefully equiped and full of lovely antiques. Sylvie is a great lady and breakfast was fresh and variated! We will be back!
- Sylvia, our hostess was very helpful and friendly.
- Excellent stay. Spacious accommodation with a fully functioning kitchen. Private parking space and nice location.
Dans le Jardin de Marie
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Many activities are available in the surroundings including cycling and restaurants. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 20.5 miles from the property. The Lichtenburg Castle is a 20-minute drive from the property and Rohan Castle is 9.3 miles away.
- ein sehr liebevoll eingerichtetes Appartment, sehr individuell und ideenreich eingerichtet. Sehr leckeres regionales Frühstück – home made. Ein toller und unvergessener Aufenthalt im Elsass
- Wir waren für ein Wochenende in der wunderschönen Vintage-Unterkunft, die mit unglaublicher Liebe zum Detail dekoriert und hergerichtet wurde. Großartige Matrazen, super Dusche, alles bestens. Das Frühstück war sehr abwechslungsreich und hatte für jeden Geschmack leckere Sachen zu bieten. Mme Sylvie, unsere Vermieterin, war während unseres Aufenthalts super freundlich und man merkt ihr an, wie sehr sie es liebt für Ihre Gäste da zu sein. Ein ganz herzliches Dankeschön an Sylvie für Ihre Gastfreundschaft. Wir kommen gerne wieder, schließlich wollen wir den großen Garten mal im Sommer erleben dürfen, dies ist bestimmt traumhaft!!!
- Wir hatten die Ferienwohnung gemietet. Die Wohnung war sehr originell und mit Liebe ausgestattet; alles auf Alt gemacht und tlw. mit alten Sachen ausgestattet, aber modern, wo’s drauf ankommt. Das Frühstück wurde von Madame persönlich vorbeigebracht, einfach fantastisch; dazu gab’s auch noch einige wertvolle Hinweise.
- Petit déjeuné servis au saut du lit avec produit frais digne d’une maison d’hôtes ! Studio avec entrée privée spacieux pour 4
- AMABILITE DE L’ ACCEUIL CALME ET SILENCE. , literie confortable, bon espace, nombreux rangements, petits déjeûners opulents
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Strasbourg is 20 miles from Le Nid. Entzheim Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Reipertswiller Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Reipertswiller Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Reipertswiller Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Reipertswiller Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!