10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Reims Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Reims Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Reims Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reims Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reims Champagne – Ardenne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Reims Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Reims Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Reims Champagne – Ardenne:
La Demeure des Sacres
Decorated in a contemporary style, all rooms feature a garden or city view, a seating area, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and minibar, while some have a terrace. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A homemade breakfast is provided each morning in the dining room and homemade snacks are served in the garden or dining room. Restaurants can be found within walking distance.Additional features include an art deco communal living room and free Wi-Fi access throughout. There is a parking 350 feet away, the train station is a 10-minute walk away and Square Colbert Park is 2,450 feet from the property.
- Lovely and friendly host! The Royal Suite was beautiful and spacious! Fantastic location and amazing breakfast! Thanks for a great stay!
Location , short walk to Cathedral and little longer walk to train station.
Very nice room- actually two rooms- bedroom and living room.
Staff friendly but not as accommodating as previous places we stayed at during our journey.
- This home and garden is museum quality and home to the most gracious, generous, and gentle person I have ever met. It was a pleasure to stay here.
- Private parking and we chose beautiful deluxe suite
- Quiet, Clean and very comfortable rooms, family run – well appointed close to the centre of town and the Cathedral – found parking locally easily
Maison d’hôtes Rémoise
At Maison d’hôtes Rémoise, all rooms come with a patio. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while some rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Reims Champagne Automobile Museum is 0.6 miles from Maison d’hôtes Rémoise, while Les Hautes Promenades is 0.6 miles from the property. Châlons Vatry Airport is 34 miles away.
- What a wonderful hostess! She is friendly, organized and helpful. There is a help-yourself breakfast with a good spread of bread and pastries, fresh fruit, cheese, yoghurt, fresh fruit juice and of course a selection of teas and coffee. The room was clean, spacious with a separate toilet and a small shower/bathroom. The location is good – just a few minutes walk from the Reims Cathedral.
- Myriam is so lovely, very welcoming and helpful! We took the room for three which was perfect as it actually had a separate area for our friend! Would happily com back!
- Great rooms in a great location. Lots of tourist and local information available and our host friendly and informative.
- Extremely fridndly znd helpful host. Good size and comfortable room; great location near cathedral
- Friendly and helpful service. Excellent location. Comfortable large room and bed.
Chambre Cosy Hyper Centre
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a terrace with a city view. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests at Chambre Cosy Hyper Centre can enjoy a continental breakfast.Reims Champagne Congrès is 2,100 feet from the accommodation. Châlons Vatry Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’hôtes à proximité clinique & TGV Bezannes – Reims
The rooms in Chambre d’hôtes à proximité clinique & TGV Bezannes – Reims are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room comes with a electric tea pot, while some have a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Guests at Chambre d’hôtes à proximité clinique & TGV Bezannes – Reims can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Chambre d’hôtes à proximité clinique & TGV Bezannes – Reims will be able to enjoy activities in and around Reims, like cycling.Parc de la Patte d’Oie is 2.3 miles from Chambre d’hôtes à proximité clinique & TGV Bezannes – Reims. Châlons Vatry Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Everything. Immaculate condition throughout. Warm and welcoming host. Breakfast fabulous. Relaxed atmosphere. Plenty of space and a really comfortable bed. I cannot fault anything. I will stay again and strongly recommend this as a lovely place to stay.
The owner was exceptional
And nice person
- Definitely good value for money. Modern house just outside Reims with private toilet and bath room. The living space is shared with one other room and the host is very friendly and helpful.
- Host was excellent, very good good breakfast, very clean room
Absolutely the nicest host you could hope for in staying somewhere overnight.
The property is only 2 years old and facilities 10 out of 10
We even received a welcome beer on arrival !!!
Les Suites Champenoises
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Les Suites Champenoises features free WiFi .A continental breakfast is served every morning. Homemade meals, such as brunch are available upon request at least 24 hours in advance and at an extra cost.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy champagne tastings at Les Suites Champenoises at an extra cost.Épernay is 14.3 miles from Les Suites Champenoises, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 26.7 miles away. Champagne-Ardenne Train Station is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- The rooms were very comfortable. Nouria spent time when we arrived to tell us about the area and and sites that were close to our activities. We especially liked and enjoyed the champagne house tour we arranged with her. She was an excellent tour guide. We would not hesitate to stay here again
- Comfortable room and excellent breakfast. The hostess also booked a restaurant in Reims for us where we had a very good meal. The garden is very pretty. There is parking on the street outside and room in a gated drive for 2-3 cars. The owner worked in the Champagne industry so she can organize tours/vists at good rates.
- Beautifully decorated and very clean rooms. Mme Andre is really helpful and kind. Breakfast is with plenty choice of delicious bread and fruits!
- Highly recommend this B&B, we travelled from the UK with a 7 month old baby and from the moment we arrived till the time we left Nouria made us feel very at home and relaxed. Extremely accommodating and knowledgable about the various restaurants we should eat at that would be suitable for little one plus about the region. The rooms are lovely and the breakfast was superb. We will definitely be using this place again as our stop over. Thank you for an amazing stay.
- Very welcoming, excellent local champagne industry knowledge
Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Serenity Barge features free WiFi throughout the property.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 32.3 miles from the property.
- Claire and Graham are wonderful hosts, very relaxed and helpful. Nothing is too much bother. Serenity is a beautiful barge and the room (ours was Seine, right in the bow) is lovely, roomy and bright.
- A surprisingly comfortable, light and airy cabin and nice to have breakfast served on a table laid with fresh clean linen.
- Friendly owners for whom nothing was too much trouble and went above & beyond, exceptional breakfast, easy to find, close to supermarket, towpath walk, etc etc. Solid beautiful boat and decent sized shower.
- Superfriendly hosts, enjoyable conversations and background on their quest to commercialize their swimming palace, tipps for dining out and eating in, the location itself, it was a perfect stay.
- Very unusual venue, tranquil surrounds and excellent hosts
La Bertonnerie en Champagne
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a desk. All rooms include a private bathroom, and certain rooms at La Bertonnerie en Champagne have a terrace. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The accommodation has a grill.Reims is 6 miles from La Bertonnerie en Champagne. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- A nice room, large, light and airy and the breakfast was very good
- Beautiful place, lovely room. Hosts are very friendly, the breakfast setting and provisions are excellent, typical on offer in France. Communication was fabulous from Sophie!
Sophie was a lovely host and her house is beautiful.
Breakfast was simple and yummy.
- Beautiful hunting lodge outside of Reims. Our hostess was very kind, and her little girl was a delight! The grounds were also spacious with some outdoor tables which was perfect to enjoy our champagne and snacks in the evening.
Sophie is great host, very friendly
Breakfasts were a treat and great value
Le Clos des Terres Soudées – Les Collectionneurs
The guest rooms are individually decorated and some even offer a sky light or wooden floor. They all have a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and bathtub or shower.A breakfast featuring a range of yogurts, jams and French pastries is served every morning at this B&B. The property can advice you good restaurants in the surrounding are and picnic baskets can be prepared upon request.A taxi service and visits of wine cellars can be arranged together with harvesting activities according to the season. Guests can go visit Reims Cathedral, just 6.8 miles away or play golf, 0.6 miles away. Champagne-Ardennes TGV Station is 3.7 miles away.
- Excellent stay, with a great room and very friendly and helpful staff.
- Stunning hotel with excellent personal service. Loved the champagne on arrival, delicious breakfast with large range of items including Gluten Free and exceptionally kind host
Staff was highly qualified, nice and helpfull with a very fluid dialog (fluent in german, english). He gave us some good advice for dinner and arranged a personalised visit of the nearby Roger Coulon cellar. Many thanks!
Decoration is all about Champagne, both nice and tasty. The dining room is really nice for breakfast.
- Everything! Great but unobtrusive service. Lovely newly refurbished rooms. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling in the Champagne region.
- The property was a great place to stay to enable us to explore epernay & reims. The team (especially francois) was absolutely amazing & took care of us from start to finish, providing tips & places to check out in the Champagne Region. The room was spacious & comfortable for our needs, including a very comfortable bed (& pillows).
Les Bulles Dorées Art & Gallery
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a coffee machine. Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. The rooms have also a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a gift shop at this old house. Guests can taste champagnes of the property.Les Bulles Dorées is 6.2 miles from Reims and 9.3 miles from Epernay, on the road of Champagne.
- Inviting gusts to have a glass of wine in the evening is a really pleasant touch and is something I will remember
- The bed was comfy, Interior was quite quirky and well presented, garden was well maintained
- Really interesting quirky conversion. Exceedingly comfortable beds
- The warmth of our hostesses Clarisse and Heidi, the location (10mn drive to Reims yet the feeling of being in a countryside), the homestay atmosphere, the fantastic start to the morning at breakfast at the pavillon, the comfort of the room, the feeling that you matter!
Lovely place to stay. Very clean, bright and spacious. Lovely rooms. Heidi was lovely and was very easy to communicate with.
One thing that was great was the free bike hire – bike hire in the champagne region was around 40 euros per bike per day – so this saved us a lot of money. You can cycle all through the vineyards to other local villages without seeing sight of a busy road.
Lovely touch being offered a complimentary glass of champagne at breakfast. Breakfast also had some homemade tart and seasonal fruits offered which was nice.
Usually you’d get to taste a glass of champagne from their tasting area on arrival – however as we arrived on a Sunday this didn’t apply. The lovely host however did offer this to us on the Monday which was very nice.
Overall a great stay and for what we had, including the bike hire was WELL worth the money.
Guesthouse Domaine du Chalet
With a terrace and a bathroom with hairdryer and shower, the treehouse is set at 33 feet above the ground. The suites have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with bathrobe, shower and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this B&B. Guests can also enjoy a drink from the bar and evening meals created by the property’s chef are available.Free WiFi and free private parking are available. The property is surrounded by woods and vineyards. It is just 9.9 miles from Reims and within the Vins de Champagne Area and Montagne de Reims Regional Park.
- Everthing! Perfect location, perfect food, very friendly, enthusiastic and professional house managers. Very nice breakfast, decent sized rooms, clean rooms. We will go back!!
- Delightful property set in a botanical garden created by a former owner Madame Pommery of champagne fame.
- We stayed in the treehouse which was just superb! It all starts when driving up up onto the estate. Its allure makes you feel royal. Favourite part was collecting the breakfast in a basket in the morning. This place is literally a dream and my husband and I had an amazing time while over. Also highly recommend dinner with the champagne pairing! Cecil really looked after us and I will be telling all my friends/family about this place <3
- Cécile and her husband were great, good food, great recommendations, and of course great champagne.
- Everything was just perfect! Bedroom, gardens, facilities, dinner, breakfast, management… everything was meticously taken care of and pleasant. An overall unique experience, we will go back!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Reims Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Reims Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Reims Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Reims Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!