10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Reichshoffen Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Reichshoffen Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Reichshoffen Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reichshoffen Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reichshoffen Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Reichshoffen Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Reichshoffen Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Reichshoffen Alsace:
Maison d’hôtes La Renardière
The soundproofed room and suite feature a seating area with a flat-screen TV, and a view of the river. A DVD player and multimedia library are available. The private bathrooms include free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.Guests have access to the shared kitchen, and evening meals prepared by the hosts are possible on request. Once a week and with reservation 24 hours in advance, it is also possible to enjoy regional specialities such as flammekueche.Reichshoffen Train Station is 1,650 feet from La Renardiere. There is free private parking provided on site and the B&B is an ideal base from which to explore the Alsace region by car, with Niederbronn-les-bains a 10-minute drive away, and Strasbourg, Haguenau and Bitche all within 45 minutes by car. The GR5 hiking trail passes by the property and there are footpaths alongside the river.
- Very warm welcome, beautiful home, charming town and delicious breakfast!
- Very friendly and helpfull landlady, calm home for one night stay, modern bathroom,
- The friendliness of Evelyne, the owner manager, was unprecedented in my experience, and her three delightful children added to the sense of being at home with a family.
- Beautiful typical house with extra room full of books and recommendations to discover the surroundings. Very nice staff
- Very helpful and friendly host. Excellent breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes “La Bouill’hôte”
It features rooms with free WiFi, a CD player and private bathrooms with free toiletries.The shared kitchen is equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator. A continental breakfast is served daily in the shared dining area. Barbecue facilities are also offered.Free parking is also available at the property. The city of Hagenau is located only 9.9 miles from this bed and breakfast. Fleckenstein Chateau Fort is situated 9.3 miles away. Strasbourg Airport is 42.3 miles away.
- Large garden with a lot of opportunities. Warm welcome by the owner. Free use of coffee and tea. Great choice of home made marmelade during breakfast.
- A very quiet attractive location ; good bathroom, on a bike route, well appointed
- A wide variety of delicious homemade jams for breakfast every day, as well as breads, cheeses, and meats.
- B&b settled in a very quiet and beautiful village. The room was comfy, clean and spacy, bathroom facilities provided. In the morning the lady served us nice french breakfast with home made marmelades and in the evening she recommended close restaurant. Would definitely recommend to stay and explore Alsass area.
- Beautiful countryside, great host, outstanding breakfasts!
Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel
The guest rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel feature parquet flooring and exposed wooden beams, and some have a garden view. They each include a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast with fresh bread, pastries, jam, honey, cheese and hot drinks is served daily, and for a minimum of 4 people, the host can prepare a traditional home cooked meal. Guests also have access to a shared kitchen.Free parking is available on site and there are barbecue facilities in the garden. The property is 13 miles from Haguenau, 35.4 miles from Strasbourg Airport and 8.7 miles from the A4 motorway.
- We didn’t expect such an amazing B&B, we had a lot of space and both bedrooms and bathroom and toilet were beautifully equipped. We really enjoyed our stay, although short as it was to overnight during our car trip from Italy to Holland. We want to go back and discover the amazing Alsace!
- Lovely room, great setting, and very friendly host. Would definitely stop there again.
Superb guest-house and very warm welcome from Manu &Christian!
- The rooms are in a newer building behind the owners’ house. The common area on the ground floor, including the kitchen, is spacious and very nicely done. The individual room, on the second floor, was comfortable and well-maintained. Breakfast was good. Host was friendly and helpful. Location is excellent for car touring.
- Beautiful house with beautiful people. We arrived late in the afternoon and the restaurant in the village had the kitchen closed but they still made something nice for us. Next morning we had the breakfast at the property and it was delicious. Thank you for everything.
Chambres d’hôtes au Freidbarry
Each guest room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.An evening meal prepared with local products is available upon request and at a supplement at Chambre d’hôtes au Freidbarry, the menu is based on Alsatian specialities and includes drinks. An orchard and kitchen garden are available on site. You can relax in the property’s lounge area, where you can find a fireplace.Schillersdorf Train Station is 3.7 miles away and Strasbourg is a 50-minute drive away. Chambre d’hôtes au Freidbarry is accessible via the A34 motorway, which is 10.6 miles away and free public parking is available on site.
Gorgeous property. That is outside, inside, the room, breakfast area…. . The place Feels very homey and has a lot of charm. I think we had the best room, the decoration, large glass door opening to the patio…
But, may be even more important than all of the above was the personal greeting and subsequent contacts that I had with the owners. Starting from the smiling lady who handed me the key.
I would not put this in the negative section. But with all the fantastic points above, as good as the breakfast was, a little bit more punch to it, would make it just heavenly.
I thank my host.
- The host was charming and informative. The situation was rural and interesting.
- Beatuful old house with a real fireplace and cozy terrasse for enjoying a sunset. The host is friendly and welcoming.
- Lovely renovated property. If you are in the area its a great choice. Welcome drink a nice bonus. Very good breakfast.
Serge was a great host and helped carry our bag.
The building and some of the adjacent areas are still undergoing renovation but this did not distract from this fanatic build with its large common area and outside gardens. Our room was very comfortable with a great shower.
Breakfast was around the big table and there was a wide choice of breads, cakes, cheese, meats for everyone. Wonderful multi national group at breakfast exchanging stories.
In the village there is a restaurant (2 keys) which served local as well as typical French cuisine: recommended.
There is free coffee, tea and drinks available.
- Gorgeous property. That is outside, inside, the room, breakfast area…. . The place Feels very homey and has a lot of charm. I think we had the best room, the decoration, large glass door opening to the patio…
Ferme Auberge du Moulin des Sept Fontaines
Rooms at Ferme Auberge du Moulin des Sept Fontaines feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. Some of them have a TV.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast in the dining room. They can enjoy French dishes on the restaurant’s terrace.This property is 9.3 miles from Château de Fleckenstein. There is a farm with cows, geese and rabbits at the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- Food is amazing, great Alsatian traditional meals. Surroundings were absolutely great and perfect for walking cycling and exploring the Maginot Line.
- Beautifully converted oak beamed accommodation. Some noise from other guests as all floors & staircase are wooden with no sound deadening. Very helpful staff.
- Converted barn/house from the 1700s. Beautiful property and comfy room. Tons of character. Family room had plenty of space for our family with three young children. Crib was already in the room for our youngest. Staff was so friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was ample with fresh (still warm!) milk straight from the cows on property. Fresh bread with butter and fruit spreads all made onsite. Quiet property with room to walk with our kids. This property was an adventure within a vacation. Such a great experience for our family.
Excellent Alsatian breakfast served with fresh fruit, yogurt & kugelhof.
Quiet place in the country.
- We loved our stay here. It looks like a medieval German farm that has been upkept really well. We loved how big the room was, and the facilities. Great value for money and great service!
Chambres d’hôtes La ParentheZ’
All rooms feature a wardrobe and desk, while the suite also has a seating area and flat-screen TV. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and bath or walk-in shower.A continental breakfast or brunch is available each morning at La ParentheZ’.Additional features include table tennis, a library with daily newspapers and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Marienthal Basilica is only 0.6 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
Host is very friendly.
Room is spacious and beautiful.
Bathroom is excellent.
- Wonderfull spacious room and property, clean and comfortable, excellent breakfast
- lovely home and lovely room.. clean and comforatable.
- Comfy bed, high quality linens, very clean, friendly host, and excellent wellness facilities
- Our room was fit for a king, i stood in awe. Lots of space and luxurious. Loved the bed with fine linen and the best mattress money can buy. The bathroom alone with a large sit or lay down tub in the corner, was larger than some of the ‘apartments’ i’ve stayed in on this trip. The location is in a safe and quiet residential area, albeit a few km from town – not an issue if you come by car as underground parking in town is free for the first hour and 80 cents an hour after that. Parking Houblon is comfortable for large cars too unlike some other ones in France. At the property there is free and easily accessible parking on the grounds outside. I much enjoyed the talks with the landlady – she synchs up on your frequency and makes you feel at home. Excellent breakfast too. Besides this was the best value for money i’ve ever had, i’m sure.
- Host is very friendly.
B&B La Chambre de Marie
Decorated with antiques and vintage toys, the guest room here features a seating area and a flat-screen TV. With a garden view, the room also has a terrace and a private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer.Breakfast is served in the kitchen at this B&B. It can be taken on the terrace overlooking the garden during sunny weather. Barbecue facilities are provided for al fresco dining during summer. The cabaret Royal Palace of Kirrwiller is located at 2.2 miles from the propertyPopular activities in this region include hiking in the Northern Vosges Regional Park, which is 12.4 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site and Strasbourg is 35 minutes away by car.
- Sylvie was an excellent hostess,helpful, very friendly and knowledgeable and served us a delicious breakfast featuring local products.
- The antourage is fantastic, the host is very helpfull, breakfast was awesome
- We had a very pleasant short stay in Bouxwiller. The room is beautiful and in fact a small apartment tastefully equiped and full of lovely antiques. Sylvie is a great lady and breakfast was fresh and variated! We will be back!
- Sylvia, our hostess was very helpful and friendly.
- Excellent stay. Spacious accommodation with a fully functioning kitchen. Private parking space and nice location.
Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm
Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and hiking. Obernai is 27.3 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm, while Kirrwiller is 6.2 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 23.6 miles from the property.
- this is once again an experience…. we had been to the Musee Lalique and we were fizzing from that …. and of course not knowing previously we had actually stayed in a ” moment in time ” by booking this traditional Alastian home of Nadine. This is a seriously old home. Rene Lalique could of visited this village. Such a lovely host with her effort in English for us New Zealanders but also for her knowledge and passion of the history of her village and the planet in general. Nadine is an angel… so incredibly respectful , worldly ,but not from excessive travel , just well read and aware and just a lovely, lovely host. Go visit Weiterswiller you will not be disappointed with that village and all the areas close by.
- The building is typical Alsatian architecture and is kept very well. The apartment was spacious and functional. I felt at home!
- Friendly host, amazing old house and delicious, simple breakfast
- Actually super romantic, although tragically for me.
- a lovely interesting old house, kind hosts, and a delicious breakfast. excellent family accommodation with a great shower.
Dans le Jardin de Marie
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Many activities are available in the surroundings including cycling and restaurants. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 20.5 miles from the property. The Lichtenburg Castle is a 20-minute drive from the property and Rohan Castle is 9.3 miles away.
- ein sehr liebevoll eingerichtetes Appartment, sehr individuell und ideenreich eingerichtet. Sehr leckeres regionales Frühstück – home made. Ein toller und unvergessener Aufenthalt im Elsass
- Wir waren für ein Wochenende in der wunderschönen Vintage-Unterkunft, die mit unglaublicher Liebe zum Detail dekoriert und hergerichtet wurde. Großartige Matrazen, super Dusche, alles bestens. Das Frühstück war sehr abwechslungsreich und hatte für jeden Geschmack leckere Sachen zu bieten. Mme Sylvie, unsere Vermieterin, war während unseres Aufenthalts super freundlich und man merkt ihr an, wie sehr sie es liebt für Ihre Gäste da zu sein. Ein ganz herzliches Dankeschön an Sylvie für Ihre Gastfreundschaft. Wir kommen gerne wieder, schließlich wollen wir den großen Garten mal im Sommer erleben dürfen, dies ist bestimmt traumhaft!!!
- Wir hatten die Ferienwohnung gemietet. Die Wohnung war sehr originell und mit Liebe ausgestattet; alles auf Alt gemacht und tlw. mit alten Sachen ausgestattet, aber modern, wo’s drauf ankommt. Das Frühstück wurde von Madame persönlich vorbeigebracht, einfach fantastisch; dazu gab’s auch noch einige wertvolle Hinweise.
- Petit déjeuné servis au saut du lit avec produit frais digne d’une maison d’hôtes ! Studio avec entrée privée spacieux pour 4
- AMABILITE DE L’ ACCEUIL CALME ET SILENCE. , literie confortable, bon espace, nombreux rangements, petits déjeûners opulents
Accommodation includes a private entrance and a terrace with a view of the city of Bitche. An iPod docking station and cable TV with a DVD player are also provided.Breakfast is served daily at Villa Thalassa and guests are free to use their own private kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator and dining area.Free private parking is available on site and the Bitche Train Station is 1.2 miles away. Strasbourg is reached by car in 45 minutes and Metz in 75 minutes. It is a 10-minute drive from the Style Outlets of Zweibrücken.
Fresh croissants and bread for breakfast.
Chinese canopy bed.
- Fresh croissants and bread in the morning – very good service!
Wonderful breakfast delivered each morning.
Enjoyed the privacy of this comfortable home.
Bitche is a lovely town.
Everyone we met was very friendly.
Able to find nice hiking trails.
- Excellent location that is walking distance from citadel and other interesting sites. House is beautifully decorated.
- Robert was such a fantastic host. I wish all of our stays could have been this good. We arrived after a long flight, and long drive. It was quiet, peaceful, and just great.
- Fresh croissants and bread for breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Reichshoffen Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Reichshoffen Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Reichshoffen Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Reichshoffen Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!