10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Régnauville Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Régnauville Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Régnauville Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Régnauville Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Régnauville Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Régnauville Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Régnauville Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Régnauville Nord-pas-de-calais:
Au repos du roi
All rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area and a TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 25 miles from Au repos du roi, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
Great to be on a working farm. Lovely people very accommodating. Good clean room for overnight stay
If you are interested in the Battle of Agincourt this place is a must – it it near the excellent Agincourt museum, backs on to the battlefield itself (the end the English took), and is on the site of the manor house that Henry V stayed in the night before the battle!
It is on a working farmard and is very rural.
Our rooms(there are only two), was smart, and in perfect condition and the shower was one of the best ever.
- Very comfortable room, well decorated and clean, owner very attentive and pleasent
- Extremely friendly owners. Spoke no English but we got by (part of the fun). Wonderful place, steeped in history. Excellent facilities including free wifi, and it worked well. Breakfast was to die for. Local produce, milk from their cows, would have fed 10. There really was nothing to have any issue with, and was almost walking distance from the Azincourt museum. Was about 70 mins drive through route nationale roads and countryside from Calais.
- The room was spacious, very clean. Lovely breakfast homemade preserves were amazing, fresh hot coffee and milk. Lovely family run .
- Great to be on a working farm. Lovely people very accommodating. Good clean room for overnight stay
Les Songes de l’Authie
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. Les Songes de l’Authie has certain rooms with pool views, and the rooms have a coffee machine. At the accommodation, every room includes a seating area.Guests at Les Songes de l’Authie can enjoy a continental breakfast.The bed and breakfast offers an indoor pool. You can play darts at Les Songes de l’Authie.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Amiens is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We felt comfortable and welcome here. The accommodation was clean and of a high standard and we loved the breakfast and pool.
- The host was charming and very helpful.The room and facilities were perfect and the location superb.
- Very nice and quiet. Tastefully decorated in keeping with the style of accommodation and impeccable clean. Alex was very helpful host and breakfast was good with fresh produce. Highly recommended as a place to stay!!
- Daniel was a lovely, friendly, helpful host and the breakfast was amazing – all home made and very generous.
- The b & b is in a rural location, very quiet and peaceful. Received a warm welcome, room was beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. Beds were very comfortable and we slept well. Used the guests communal kitchen and dining room for our evening meal, very well equipped and again spotlessly clean. Breakfast was french pastries, bread with selection of homemade jams and home made cakes, yoghurt and fresh orange juice with tea and coffee. Although we didn’t get the chance to use it, there is a lovely indoor swimming pool for guests to use.
Les Roulottes des Songes de l’Authie
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Les Roulottes des Songes de l’Authie also provide guests with free WiFi. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.You can play darts at the accommodation.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 27 miles from Les Roulottes des Songes de l’Authie. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very friendly reception , unusual accommodation, tasty, very French breakfast. Just perfect. Very good swimming pool.
Made very welcome.
Excellent indoor swimming pool.
The traditional roulette was a new experience.
Tasty fresh breakfast.
- Très très bien acceuillis dans cette jolie propriété fleurie! La roulotte sympa! Très propre! Petit déjeuner copieux! On se plait bien la bas, en plus il y a une belle piscine entretenue couverte, bref à refaire!!!!
- Des hôtes très agréables, prévenants et discrets. Un petit déjeuner absolument exquis et fait-maison, un régal ! Encore merci pour votre gentillesse et l’attention prêtée à Arnold, notre bouledogue français. 😉
- Le petit déjeuner. excellent. La plupart des produits étaient fait maison. Accueil très chaleureux et convivial de la part des propriétaires.
Au Bois Dormant
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a terrace. With a private bathroom, rooms at Au Bois Dormant also feature a pool view. All rooms feature a closet.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation.Au Bois Dormant has a playground. You can play darts at the bed and breakfast.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 22 miles from Au Bois Dormant, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 30 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Great couple, great location, lovely garden and cats and also the most delicious dinner cooked by the owners. In a few words, excellent, we will return for n the future!
- The property is perfect, the garden is excellent, the couple owners couldn’t do more for us. We enjoyed every moment at this property and we will return in the future. The dinner prepared by the owners was delicious, 10 stars all the way for the property, food location. Everything is within 30min drive so a great value for money! Thank you Au Bois Dormant! ?
- Very clean and quiet. Surprised how early things close in the area by 8pm. Hots were really nice and had a phenomenal breakfast. Great room and nice building. Absolutely recommend.
- Excellent breakfast. Friendly owners. Lovely gardens and close to town.
- Lovely breakfasts, with home made produce in delightful surroundings. Easy parking. Friendly cats.
La Grange de Sophie
Each spacious guest room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms are decorated in a country style and feature exposed wooden beams and parquet floors.A breakfast of baked goods, fruits and juices is provided every morning at La Grange de Sophie. The B&B can also rent out bikes.La Grange de Sophie is located 6.2 miles from Croix-en-Ternois race track, 19.3 miles from Le Touquet and 23.6 miles from Montreuil-Sur-Mer. The A16 motorway is 21.1 miles away and Arras is 32.9 miles away.
- We particularly liked our hosts, Sophie and Christophe, and their dogs and chickens. The room was comfortable and well-equipped. Breakfasts were almost overwhelming, including typical local products, delicious bread and other pastries, fruit, yoghurt.
Un petit écrin de verdure et d’intimité ! Une maison de poupée à la décoration réalisée avec beaucoup d amour et de goût !
Merveilleux accueil et déjeuner superbe 🙂 Un vrai coup de coeur !
Accueil très agréable de Sophie et de Christophe.
Le gite est décoré avec gout et les chambres sont confortables.
Petit-déjeuner excellent avec des produits locaux ou fait maison (jus de pomme maison, gateaux, crèpes, …)
- Le décor, la diversité du petit déjeuner…l’odeur des crêpes et le petit tiramisu à la framboise …extra ainsi que la confiture maison délicieuse faite par Sophie avec du vrai bon pain que Christophe va chercher à la boulangerie
- Merci à Sophie et Christophe, pour le super accueil qui nous a été réservé. Une chambre propre, douillette, et très bien décorée. Le petit déjeuner servi dans la salle à manger, où nous avons croisé les occupants des autres chambres de la maison d’hôtes était un vrai moment de gourmandise et de convivialité. Nous avons déjà envie d’y retourner…Vivement !
Le domaine de Wail
Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. For lunch and dinner, homemade meals, a barbecue and gourmet baskets are available with an extra charge.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 26.1 miles from Le domaine de Wail, while Arras is 29.2 miles away. Lille Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Nice accommodation, but still some finishing off to do. Rooms feel a bit damp, but that is probably due to the location next to the water.
Modern (2016) purpose built unit, could not fault it in any way – especially when coupled with service of exceptional quality.
Nice quiet location off the beaten track.
Highly recommend this Chambre de Hote that we will use again.
- Delightful place, all updated and modern inside. lovely owners. Fantastic breakfast. nice grounds and easy parking.
- all was just perfect. staff more than friendly. unfortunately english there is useless. how ever they do all to make you happy.
- Very friendly stuff , amazing place to relax loved the fireplace, and overall perfect !
Le Petit Chateau
Rooms feature double or twin beds and some rooms include a seating area. All rooms have tea/coffee making facilities. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a CD player are available in the shared lounge.A continental breakfast is served daily and guests can also request a packed lunch.Arras is 28.6 miles from Le Petit Chateau, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 26.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 44.7 miles from the property.
- The bed was really comfortable, rooms very clean everything we needed was available and when our kettle didn’t work it was replaced immediately. Madeline and her family were very friendly and so helpful with information about the area, recommending a lovely restaurant in Hesdin.
- A really homely atmosphere. The owners were extremely accommodating and catered to our every needs, including making delicious evening meals with locally sourced produce to save us driving to a restaurant. The village is charming, and set in a beautiful rural location.
Breakfast was delicious, I finished the whole bowl of the fruit salad, it’s was maid à la minute,so fresh.
Friendly owner. She was very helpful.
- Everything was perfect! We were late arriving but Madeliene was great. She served us a superb meal and a lovely breakfast. We would most definitely return and would highly recommend a visit.
- Delightful accommodation, quite private and a very quiet rural location. Not too far to drive for Hesdin which is the main town where everything you might need can be found.
Les chambres d’hôtes Cosi’s Home
All rooms are heated and include a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower. A shared lounge is at guests’ disposal.Guests are invited to enjoy a private bathroom every morning at Les chambres d’hôtes Cosi’s Home.This property is 26.7 miles Abbeville and 34.8 miles from Le Crotoy. Arras is a 58-minute drive away.
Owner very helpful and welcoming. Very friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Wonderful place, great surroundings. Very hospitable people and laid-back atmosphere.
- Owners were extremely friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was wonderful. Overall we loved the place and will return if/when we go back to France
- Awesome, the owners are super nice and laid back, loved the environment, cute setting.
- The hosts spoke very good English and extremely friendly and inviting, very family orientated
- Owner very helpful and welcoming. Very friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
Le Moulin de Fillièvres
Each room includes a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast is served daily, on the terrace in fair weather, and features homemade jams. You can also sample regional cuisine prepared by the hosts on request.The property’s park includes a pond where you can enjoy fishing. Other local activities include hiking and mountain biking.
- Warm welcome, and lively conversation over an excellent dinner. Gorgeous, relaxing location – lovely garden.
- The hosts were very accommodating and did all they could to meet our needs. The room was large, we’ll lit and comfortable. The breakfast was set out for us when we entered the dining room.
- The peace and quiet, so relaxing with the noise of the water running, lovely place to stay
- Very friendly owners. Beautiful grounds. Lovely stay.
- Hosts were very friendly, we shared an evening meal with them which was enjoyable. Food and wine was very good. Bed was very comfortable which was just what we needed after a hard days work. Great views from the bedroom windows.
Le Collet Vert
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms include a private bathroom. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Le Collet Vert will be able to enjoy activities in and around Wamin, like hiking.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 20 miles from Le Collet Vert.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Régnauville Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Régnauville Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Régnauville Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Régnauville Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!