10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Redortiers Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Le Clos des Amandiers
All rooms feature a unique décor, a private terrace and a refrigerator. Most rooms have air conditioning. Private bathrooms are complete and come with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast including homemade products is served every morning. Meals can be prepared upon request at an additional charge.Clos des Amandiers is set in a building dating from the 18th century, 2.5 miles from the village of Simiane-la-Rotonde. Lavender fields and sheep pastures can be visited in the surroundings.
- The setting of this place is simply stunning, a peaceful understated and wonderfully stylish place to stay. The room had proper coffee and even a mini bar.
- Our hosts were very nice and we fell warmly welcome ! The room was nicely decorated, the brrakfast excellent and homemade. Last but not least, location is great !
– The property’s location is fabulous.
– The breakfast always contains fresh fruit, homemade products, the best bread.
– Everything is done with respect for the environment.
-The staff’s service.
Lovely al fresco breakfasts
Peace & quiet
- The hosts were genuinely friendly, helpful, lovely people who made sure we had everything we required during our stay. Breakfast consisted of delicious home made yogurt and jam, freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit and fresh bread. All this and more served with a breath-taking view of the countryside! The room was really pretty and nice and cool at all times! The guest dinner was amazing! This guesthouse was the perfect place for us to unwind and relax. A little gem.
La Parenthèse Banon
Featuring a shower, the bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and a toilet. Extras include a desk.At La Parenthèse Banon you will find a garden and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Offering free public parking, Marseille Provence Airport is 55.9 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful and we were reluctant to leave
Wonderful breakfast on beautiful terrace. There is also access to the B&B kitchen if one wants to make their own dinner. It’s a wonderful treat and the owners really encourage you to use this facility, providing you with everything you need to make this easy.
We will be back.
- The accommodation starts our vacation in Southern France on a fabulous note. Everything is perfect, from the cleanliness of the room, the little finishing touches to the common facilities. It is a home away from home. Breakfast is equally wonderful and the homemade jams, cakes and yogurt are delicious! I can tell this is run with love and pride. I wish we had stayed for more days! Thank you Sylvie and Christian!
- Very friendly and helpful owners. The facilities including use of the full kitchen were a bonus. Could not find any negative points of view
- Cleanliness and nice sized room. Use of a fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer etc
Le Mas Des Ferrayes
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom, while certain rooms have a balcony.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Le Mas Des Ferrayes.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Apt is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Gordes is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 42 miles from Le Mas Des Ferrayes.
Le Mas des Ferrayes offers an authentic, idyllic Provence experience. The surrounding landscapes are beautiful, including a patio where breakfast is served.
The rooms are private, separate from the center part of the house, equipped tastefully, with a view on the fields.
The hosts were more than friendly and welcoming.
Our only regret is that we should have reserved 2 nights instead of 1. Would definitely come back again.
Quite frankly, this is THE place to stay in Provence.
- very good breakfast-clean en nice room-very friendly en helpful people!
- Wunderbar gepflegte Unterkunft – seeeehr freundliche Vermieterin – bestens geeignet für Ruhebedürftige – in herrlicher Umgebung
- Les hôtes sont très sympathiques et vous accueillent dans un cadre naturel très calme. La chambre était harmonieuse, confortable et bien équipée. Le wifi fonctionne très bien. Le petit déjeuner bon et copieux est compris dans le prix avec gâteaux, pain, bonnes confitures, croissant chaud, etc.
- Les lieuxe somptueux petit-déjeuner et la gentillesse de nos hôtes
- Le Mas des Ferrayes offers an authentic, idyllic Provence experience. The surrounding landscapes are beautiful, including a patio where breakfast is served.
Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You can play tennis and table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Gordes is 20.5 miles from La Buisse, while Gréoux-les-Bains is 21.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 34.8 miles from the property.
- Host was more that helpful. All round a fantastic location. Rooms were very good and comfortable. Well kept and maintained property with a pool.
The hotel was outstanding, clean, the room was to a very high standard .The lady was most hospitable, breakfast was excellent, she even gave us some dried lavender as we left, we thought that was a lovely touch.
Would highly recommend!!!!
- We liked the use of a kitchenette and the offer of meals if you were stuck late evening. The breakfast was magnificent.
Tout était parfait l’accueil la chambre la piscine le jacuzzi la bâtisse très
Bien construite et en pa
Refait état la propreté le calme le petit déjeuner copieux avec un grand choix
Un grand merci aux maîtres des lieux
- Der ideale Ort für Wander- und Entspannungsferien – allein, zu zweit oder im Familien- und Freundeskreis. Das grosszügig ausgestattete rustikale Landhaus bietet allen nötigen Komfort und auch die unmittelbare Umgebung des Hauses ist perfekt ausgestattet zum Sporttreiben und Wellnessen. Frühstück perfekt. Eigentümer supernett. Das beste am Haus ist aber seine absolut ruhige Lage inmitten der so gut wie unbewohnten Haute Provence. Nachts hört man sozusagen die Sterne blinken.
Le Deffends de Redon
All rooms are decorated in warm colours and feature antique furniture as well as a private bathroom. They all have views of the mountains and village and some have a private terrace.A breakfast serving homemade cake and jam is provided each morning.Hiking and mountain biking activities are possible in the area and Albion Plateau is 6.2 miles from the property. Additional features include table tennis, pétanque, basketball and free Wi-Fi access.
- the place is not easy to find but have a great view. Mrs. Laurence is a wonderful host. you feel like in our own home,
- Idyllic location with a wonderful view, great facilities, lovely breakfast and a warm welcome – Laurence is a charming and attentive host!
- Outstanding Provence experience…beautiful B&B with wonderful host. Comfortable accomodations in a relaxed and secluded environment. We especially enjoyed breakfast with our host and other guests.
1- The hotel is located in a beautiful forest facing a picturesque village.
2- The rooms are tastefully decorated, very comfortable and spotlessly clean.
3- The proprietor, Laurance, is very friendly and helpful.
- If you’re looking for a place to take a rest from hectic life and to enjoy Provence at its best, this is definitely the place to be. Little bit away from most touristic places, but still only 15 min from Sault by car. Laurence is a great host and provided us everything we needed for us and our little son. The house and rooms are nice and pool area comes in handy in hot summer days. We liked having breakfast together with other guests sitting around one table and having chat. We’re definitely coming back.
Chateau de Montfroc
Certain units include views of the mountain or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property. A hot tub and sauna are available upon reservation and at an extra charge.Apt is 23.6 miles from Chateau de Montfroc, while Gordes is 28.6 miles away. Avignon-Provence Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Endroit magnifique très belle demeure. Chaleureux.
L’acceuil tres chaleureux. Propriétaires intéressants discussions riches.
Apéro avec les propriétaires et dîner tous ensemble
Livres à disposition
Chiens sympas !
- Super accueil dans ce lieu aux belles pierres. Des chambres confortables, une table d’hôtes extrêmement chaleureuse, un excellent petit dej.
- Un jeune couple nous accueille dans un château du 13ème siècle dans un environnement superbe. Rien n’est droit, rien n’est plat mais c’est ce qui fait le charme de ces demeures d’exception. Petits-déjeuner impeccables. Une belle adresse. Vaut le détour.
Produits bio, produits locaux et confitures maison au petit déjeuner, dîner bon et copieux.
Propriétaires agréables, chambres spacieuses, très beau site.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a closet. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Le Grangeon will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cruis, like cycling.Apt is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Gréoux-les-Bains is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very cozy and clean B & B in a quiet location with a beautiful view. A separate small house is beautifully decorated and contains everything you need. A clean deep pool with cool water perfectly refreshes after a hot day. Very nice and helpful owners. In 10 minutes walk there is an excellent restaurant.
- nice and friendly people; everything ok. except for the brakfast, a little too limited( they could definitely do better as far as quantity and quality)
- Everything was great! Location, facilities, the owner (Nicole), nature, pool, starry sky at night… Would recommend this place to anyone!
- Solitäre ruhige Lage der Unterkunft. Großer gepflegter Garten mit Piscine.
Sehr schöne Unterkunft in ruhiger Lage abseits der Touristenströme mit freiem Blick in die provenzialische Landschaft. Dennoch alles einfach erreichbar.
Die Gastgeberin ist äußerst nett und zuvorkommend. Sie geht auf die persönlichen Wünsche der Gäste ein z.B. beim Frühstück.
Da sie ebenfalls Motorrad fährt kann sie gute Insider-Tips für die täglichen Touren geben.
Toll ist auch der Pool, in welchem man sich Abends nach der anstrengenden Tour abkühlen kann.
Von der Unterkunft aus kann man jeden Tag eine Motorradtour in eine andere Himmelsrichtung starten zu Zielen wie z.B. Mont Ventoux, Georges de la Nesque, Georges de la Verdon, Lavendelhochebene bei Valensole etc…
Im Ort Crius gibt es ein kleines Bistro mit einer sehr netten Köchin und leckerem Essen.
Gegenüber liegt die Auberge L’Abbeye in welcher man kulinarisch spitzenmäßig essen kann (alles handgemacht). Bietet sich für den letzten Abend an 😉
Château de la Gabelle
At Château de la Gabelle, every room is equipped with a desk. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at Château de la Gabelle will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ferrassières, like cycling.Apt is 18 miles from Château de la Gabelle, while LʼIsle-sur-la-Sorgue is 26 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 33 miles away.
- Loved the location—lavender fields were all over the area. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful—can’t praise them highly enough. And supper at the restaurant was amazing! I had the duck confit—perfection!
- Le Chateau de la Gabelle is a wonderful hotel to stay at. We wish to extend our gratitude for the best welcome received from Marguerite (the current owner) while we arrived lately to her cosy place. She made our stay enjoyable and eventually memorable. Her information about the neighborood was precious. We came in the beginning of July and it was the best time to visit the lavender fields. The hotel, itself is really unique. An old castle belonging to the owner’s family since the 18th century with only one part completely restored. The chief of the restaurant has his own personality and his dishes were delicious and copious The ambiance is simple, traditional, rustic and peaceful.
our hosts have been very nice and welcoming.
the place is a nice old castle – unfortunately partially damaged by the passing of time – that has been preserved and put to new life by the hosts themselves.
- The hosts were very friendly and accommodating. We had a wonderful stay. The home-cooked food served at their restaurant was fabulous. It was a warm and cozy stay, made much better by the great service.
- Refurbished ancient chateau in a stunning setting amidst lavender fields. Perfect spot for those looking for peace and quiet. The owners who run the chateau are delighted to introduce guests to the locally produced products and are willing to help out not only with indications but also making appointments to arrange visits to the nearby highlights. A full delicious breakfast is included and there is also the possibility to stay on for dinner – which is a great choice if you want to taste the local cuisine (Provençal). There is also an on-site boutique where guests can purchase bio products and a whole range of lavender oils, honey, soaps… Great location for night sky watching.
Les Maisons De Chante Oiseau
The studio and cottage both include a bathroom with shower and a kitchen with a microwave, oven and fridge. The cabin has access to an exterior, sun-heated shower, and the en suite rooms give onto the garden.Guests can also relax on Les Maisons De Chante Oiseau’s terrace with a drink from the minibar, before having a game of table tennis.Only 3.7 miles from the mountain-perched village of Lurs, the property is serviced by the A51 motorway. Free, private parking is possible on site, and a children’s playground is available for younger guests.
The peace and tranquility, the infinity pool, the views and the owner and staff.
It was wonderful
- Absolute quality. Beautiful serene place to stay. Exciting discovering all the sections to the property which were stunningly beautiful, well laid out and scrumptiously clean. Breakfast was idyllic.
- Le cadre est absolument superbe et l accueil charmant
Le cadre est enchanteur, la région magnifique et surtout la propriétaire est agréable, aux petits soins pour ses locataires.
Que du positif!
- Le lieu et l’esprit de la Provence telle que ns l’aimons
- The peace and tranquility, the infinity pool, the views and the owner and staff.
B&B – Les Grenadiers de Saint Sat
All rooms feature views of the valley, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.A breakfast is provided each morning at Les Grenadiers de Saint Sat. Guests can also find a restaurant just 800 feet away.Additional features include a garden, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. Cavaillon is a 35-minute drive away and pétanque facilities are at your disposal at the accommodation.
- Great Host, great room, great breakfast and great bathroom too!
- Fun breakfast with Vincent in the mornings, great views.
- The room is new, large and built with very high standard. Bed is very comfortable and there is no problem with soundproofing. Host is very welcoming and trying to assist with every question. Breakfast includes high quality products and very testy. There is a very nice pool. I suppose that it is opened in the summer.
- Stunning accommodation, beautiful hosts, generous breakfast, close to many beautiful towns and sights – I wish we could have stayed a week!
- Our innkeepers, M. and Mme Carlisi, were wonderful hosts and so very helpful, checking on restaurants, making reservations, giving recommendations, etc. The property is well located, and our accommodations were nicer than any other B&B we’ve stayed in. The breakfast was also outstanding, not just coffee and a roll–besides excellent coffee, we had ham, cheeses, yogurt, croissants, bread, and Mme Carlisi’s homemade jams and preserves. The swimming pool looked beautiful too, but we were too busy touring the lovely surrounding countryside to take advantage of it.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Redortiers Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Redortiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!