10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Reclesne Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Reclesne Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Reclesne Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reclesne Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reclesne Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Reclesne Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Reclesne Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Reclesne Burgundy:
Chambres d’hotes à Autun
An LCD TV and free Wi-Fi feature in each of the modern guest rooms at Chambres d’hotes à Autun. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower. Some of the rooms offer a view of the old town.Autun Golf Club is situated a 5-minute drive from this guest house and Montchanin Train Station is 21.1 miles away. Leisure activities in the area include mountain biking and hiking.
- Plenty of beds for the entire family. Breakfast was okay. Staff is friendly but grandpa doesn’t speak anything but French 🙂 Parking is available inside but I left it outside on the road which has even more places if necessary (unlikely).
- Being French, breakfast’s are not what we can get in Britain, so we can’t comment on that. The location of the property is fantastic, with gorgeous views and walks and the area in general is stunning.
- Breakfast was odd. Had pancakes (lovely) bur no croissants or pastries . It was ok.
- Wonderful views, superior breakfast, very comfortable, spacious room, welcoming and helpful host with good English. Home-made bread, jam and crepes, eggs from hosts’ chickens – excellent. Best value we have had, by far.
- The breakfast was adequate, although only one table with two families already using it when we arrived. We were asked to wait.
Chambres d’Hôtes Vadiera
All of the rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Vadiera have a simple, colourful décor and a parquet floor. Guests have access to a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the dining room. There are restaurants within 3.1 miles of the property.Free private parking is possible on site and Autun Train Station is 0.6 miles away. Guests can hike and cycle in the area and discover the Roman gates and theatre in Autun.
1 mile away from town centre
private parking behind locked door
- Property was close to the centre of town so you could walk there for dinner.
- Petit déjeuner sympathique. Propriétaires de la maison très dévoués. Si on revient à AUTAIN ce sera avec plaisir que nous reviendrons dans cette maison d’hôtes.
- qualitè de l’accueil gentillesse hotesse compte tenu du prix :il ne manquait rien Si nous n’avions pas ètè seuls le partage des sanitaires eut ètè peut etre difficile
- L’accueil était très aimable. Nous avons beaucoup apprécié de pouvoir garer la voiture dans la cour. Ambiance très familiale.lits confortables.
- 1 mile away from town centre
A l’etang d’yonne
Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for hiking, cycling and fishing. Autun is 20.5 miles from A l’etang d’yonne, while Le Creusot is 34.2 miles from the property.
- Friendly, helpful hosts Monique and Elias welcomed us to their delightful home situated in the Morvan Regional Natural Park – well situated for hiking right from their doorstep along paths, trails and minor country roads. They loaned us detailed walking maps and gave great advise about the surrounding countryside. Comfy beds, use of their kitchen for lunch and / or dinner and a cozy lounge to relax in were all pluses.
- Fabulous, beautiful & quiet. Monique & Elias are great hosts.
- Great service! The room and the whole hotel was clean and comfy. We’d like to thank Monica and Elias for being extremly helpful and pleasant.
- We had a wonderful time, Monique and Elias are terrific – they helped us out with everything we needed! It is beautifully located by the pond, perhaps even prettier than on the pictures. The house is in stellar condition, while keeping it authentic.
We traveled with a young kid (18 months) and we had a bless.
Location is absolutely fabulous and the owners are very nice!
We will be back!
La Petite Bourgogne
Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. La Petite Bourgogne features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are available upon prior request and for 4 persons minimum.Autun is 12.4 miles from La Petite Bourgogne, while Paray-le-Monial is 28.6 miles from the property.
- Excellent hosts and a very nice room. The bathroom, in particular, was top-notch. Poil makes a wonderful spot to visit in the Morvan, with just enough to do in addition to the beautiful outdoor activities. Stay here, eat at the newly opened auberge and relax before hiking, or in my case bike touring, through a stellar natural environment that few outside France know anything about.
- it was a lovely stay and I will be back. Room lovely, very peaceful, andrea a very special host… I can fully recommend.
- Wonderfully welcoming and helpful. Andrea had lots of ideas about things to do and helped with booking.
- accueil chaleureux , petits déjeuners copieux et variés et différent chaque jour. maison agréable avec une belle terrasse
- Zeer vriendelijk ontvangst en welkom gevoeld tijdens ons verblijf. Prachtige kamer met oog voor mooie details. Heerlijk en zeer uitgebreid ontbijt. Aanrader!
Fontaine la Mère
The rooms at Fontaine la Mère are equipped with a seating area. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while selected rooms will provide you with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.You can play ping pong at this 5-star bed and breakfast.Autun is 8 miles from Fontaine la Mère, while Paray-le-Monial is 31 miles from the property.
Amazing place, renovated farm buildings surrounded by nature, cows grazing around the house.
Rooms spacious and nice. The owners a middle aged couple from Holland, very nice people.
- Our stay was perfect! We wanted to visit the Morvan and honestly i couldnt hope for a better place! Everything was excellent: location, place, living room with a lot of space and a fireplace, room were adorable, outdoor was awesome (cows right out of the door), breakfast and most inportantly the host who were amazing providing insights, place to visits, great restaurants in te area, etc and were so kind and so refreshing! I am so looking forward to get back next time i’ll be travelling in France. If you looking for a place near the morvan, look no longer book this place! I insure you you’ll love it.
- zeer hartelijke ontvangst, vriendelijke en behulpzame gastheer en vrouw. Wij waren de enigste gasten en toch konden we mee eten .
- Prachtige chambre d’hôte met vriendelijke en behulpzame eigenaren, goede table en leuke restaurant tips. Relaxte sfeer.
- Mooi oud gebouw en heerlijke tuin om te relaxen. Om de dag kun je hier (goed) mee eten en de gastheer en gastvrouw maken het heel gezellig.
- Amazing place, renovated farm buildings surrounded by nature, cows grazing around the house.
Aux Sources de l’Yonne
Aux Sources de l’Yonne offers caravans and rooms decorated in a traditional-style. Some accommodations have a seating area while others are located on the ground floor.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can also request a meal made of seasonal and local products or use the common kitchen on site.After breakfast, you can visit the sheep. Other facilities are included such as a children’s playground and you can read a book from the library.Activities nearby are hiking or visiting Autun, 16.8 miles from the property. Luzy Train Station is 13.7 miles away.
Beautiful property and Super nice hosts (their pets are also super friendly 🙂 ). Had really nice chat with them. They also offer lots of super interesting information about the area, which is a nice secluded area, but with lot to things to do: historical visits, walks in the nature or just to relax.
I would highly recommend this place and definitely will be coming back!
- Very nice location and area and easy to find. Very helpful owner 🙂
- The host kindly received us even though we’ve arrived a bit late. The room was nice and cozy. Clean. The breakfast was excellent, especially her home-made muffins, bread, yogurt and jams… Overall very accommodating and pleasant!
- Perfect for our 2 night break before continuing our trip down to the south. Very friendly & English speaking. Tranquility at it’s best
- De ontvangst door de gastvrouw, de verhalen over de historie van het pand, de harmonieuze inrichting van ‘onze’ kamer, het lekkere bed.
- Beautiful property and Super nice hosts (their pets are also super friendly 🙂 ). Had really nice chat with them. They also offer lots of super interesting information about the area, which is a nice secluded area, but with lot to things to do: historical visits, walks in the nature or just to relax.
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine les Escargots
The heated, uniquely-decorated rooms and suites at Domaine les Escargots have a private bathroom. Some have stone walls.The copious continental breakfast is served in the dining room. Traditional French evening menus prepared with seasonal products can be enjoyed with the host and the other guests upon reservation in advance.Other facilities are available such as free Wi-Fi access. The property is situated 7.5 miles from Autun and 26.1 miles from the city of Beaune.
Great surroundings, nice quiet and peaceful area. Nice old cottage from outside and newly refurbished rooms inside. It makes this place perfect for holiday or business stay. Short distance to motorway and Dijon.
Place run by great couple that will make you fill like at home.
- The dinners were superb. The rooms are clean, comfortable, quiet, and pleasantly decorated. Sitting outside in the lovely grounds was a treat. The hosts are welcoming and attentive.
- No need to search for restaurant as the owner/chef served delicious food.
- Lovely setting and very welcoming at the end of a long day’s travelling
- The setting is beautiful and quiet. Dinners were fabulously prepared and offered communally. It was so pleasant to sit and eat with other travelers. The hosts were gracious and kind. I would definitely stay here again.
- Great surroundings, nice quiet and peaceful area. Nice old cottage from outside and newly refurbished rooms inside. It makes this place perfect for holiday or business stay. Short distance to motorway and Dijon.
de oude pastorie.morvan
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. The rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower, while some have pool views.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near de oude pastorie.morvan.Autun is 7 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, certain accommodations at Moulin Renaudiots also have a pool view. At the accommodation, the rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Beaune is 24 miles from Moulin Renaudiots, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 26 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 51 miles away.
- We loved staying at Moulin Renaudiots. The hosts were so lovely and attentive. What a beautiful place. There were many nice common areas where you could sit and relax, such as the pool area and the beautiful garden (looks like it could be part of a royal palace). The breakfast was delicious too – (the fruit was from their own garden)
- Our room was very comfortable, the surroundings, including the garden, were amazing and the service was second to none. We were lucky to share dinner with the hosts (table d’hôte) – stunning food, wine and the company was great. The hosts made all their guests feel at ease; we had a memorable dinner and a fabulous two nights at Moulin Renaudiots.
- The gardens were unbelievably lovely, and the pool an unexpected surprise.
- Beautiful house, gorgeous room, comfy bed, tasty breakfast. Most beautiful private garden I’ve ever seen. Stunning.
- Beautiful property. A superbly and tastefully restored old mill in a very peaceful location. The gardens were stunning alongside the brook. Evelyn and Trevor were the perfect hosts – one of the most restful places I’ve ever been to.
Maison du Cheval Blanc
Each room will provide you with a bathroom featuring a shower and free towels.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the common dining area.Extra facilities include barbecue facilities and outdoor furniture.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking. The property offers free parking.
Seriously this B&b is a hiden jewel and I should keep quite about it so I can have it for my exclusive use.
The rooms are basic but very clean in a nice quite location with a fabulous garden to sit in and sunbathe, simply great for a relaxing stay.
Bikes are available if you want to ride and horse riding is also possible, the location is right on the edge of a national park.
The breakfasts were fantastic with fresh products with high quality components and as an overall package for the money simply the best!
Highly recommended for couples.
- The property was excellent in every way.Quiet very little traffic passing the house just as we like it.Being able to sit in the garden no noise and wonderful views.
- Perfect host excellent breakfast private parking great accomdation helpful people
Rural countryside, tranquil location.
Small beverages, chips, coffee and thee are gratuit.
- Quiet location close to N6 . Friendly owner ,nice room ,fine breakfast ,clean , everything largly above average. We had the Belle Vue room and Belle Vue it had but I think this room could be a little bit to hot when temperatures are high in the summer . It would be nice to have AC in it.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Reclesne Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Reclesne Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Reclesne Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Reclesne Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!