10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rébénacq Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rébénacq Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rébénacq Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rébénacq Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rébénacq Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rébénacq Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rébénacq Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rébénacq Aquitaine:
LES CHAMBRES DU GAVE D’OSSAU
All rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms feature a desk.LES CHAMBRES DU GAVE D’OSSAU offers a hot tub. You can play ping pong, pool and darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for skiing.Lourdes is 19 miles from LES CHAMBRES DU GAVE D’OSSAU, while Formigal is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The whole experience was very nice indeed and exceeded our expectations. The flats are within the host’s house but are designed in a way that you could have an area that ensures your privacy. The host is super helpful and makes you feel comfortable right from the beginning. The house is by the river and has a very large garden that you can use. Very good quality of home made breakfast too.
- La gentillesse et l’attention des hôtes, la qualité du petit déjeuner et les conseils très avisés sur les randonnées de la Vallée d’Ossau.
Accueil très sympathique, Grande chambre, très calme.
Petit déjeuner très copieux avec un grand choix de produits maison.
- Cadre exceptionnel. Accueil chaleureux. Equipements et propreté irréprochables. Calme absolu.
- Les hôtes sont très accueillants, sympathiques et plein d’attention. Les chambres sont très confortables et joliment décorées. Très chouette petit-déjeuner convivial.
Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property. Breakfast and dinners are available upon request and at an extra cost.You can play billiards at the bed and breakfast. Formigal is 24.9 miles from Chez Susan, while Pau is 11.8 miles from the property. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 17.4 miles away.
Susy and Xavier are great hosts. Susy made a wonderful and power dinner and Xavier was a nice mate with Bike.
The site is in a typical village in France, you can walk in peace and calm. THANKS!
- Wonderful house and owners, great food and owners were very friendly making for a super night’s stay
- Lovely o!d house, good breakfast and exceptionally helpful owners
- Very good large, clean and comfortable room. Susy, who is English, and her French husband (who also speaks excellent English) could not have been be more friendly and helpful. The location in a typical small French country town is ideal for a stopover when crossing the Pyrenees by the attractive Col du Pourtalet route. Easy free parking adjacent to the property.
- Nice garden area to sit and secure motorcycle parking
- Susy and Xavier are great hosts. Susy made a wonderful and power dinner and Xavier was a nice mate with Bike.
Chambres d’Hôtes Secret Pyrenées
All rooms feature exposed beams and views of the park. Each room has a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms are complete with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast with bread, pastries, cereals and jam is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace.You can engage in various activities in the area, such as hiking and wine tasting in the Jurançon vineyards. This property is 9.3 miles from Oloron-Sainte-Marie and 11.2 miles from Pau. Biarritz is 55.9 miles from the property, while The A64 motorway is 18.6 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
- I had the most perfect stay at Secret Pyrenees. The location is simply beautiful, the rooms elegant and very comfortable and breakfast plentiful and delicious. Zayne’s baked treats are a particular highlight! What really made my stay special, however, was my hosts’ wealth of knowledge about the area and how best to explore. The purpose of my trip was to go trail running in the mountains and Tobias and Zayne could not have been more helpful in suggesting routes and helping with maps and directions. I had an unforgettable four days of exploring and it was wonderful to come home and relax with a glass of wine and poolside view of the mountains each evening. I can’t wait to come back!
- Very stylish and cosy rooms, heavenly bed and lovely shower. Beautiful surrounding area! Tobias was such a lovely and welcoming host and made an extra effort to accommodate our special dietary request. So much appreciated!
- Gorgeous place to stay, beautiful surroundings and fabulous hospitality!
- The owners Tobias and Zayne were very welcoming. Their knowledge of the area was really helpful and the breakfast was delicious, flaky yummy croissants and tasty banana muffins! We had a one-night stay and would have loved to have stayed for longer. Fantastic garden views too – my wife and I would highly recommend!
- Tobias and Zayne were absolutely lovely and gave us a very warm welcome: from the aperitif organised to celebrate the new year, to the advice on what to do, we felt well taken care of and happy.
You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Formigal is 30.4 miles from L’Estancat, while Pau is 10.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 17.4 miles from the property.
Very Nice location.very accommodating host.
Nice interior décor and comfortable bedroom.
- Catherine was very nice and helpful with trip planning. She helped us make the most out of our visit. She prepared a good breakfast with organic items. My wife has a very difficult diet due to intollerances but we had no problem here. Our host provided allergy friendly options with a home baked treat every day 🙂 The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. The views from the room were amazing.
- Beautiful house with very comfortable room. Well appointed. Pretty town nearby with restaurants for supper – Catherine the owner was really helpful with this. Delicious breakfast.
- Catherine was really warm,helpful and gave us very good ideas about place to visit. They wee stunning!
- We really enjoyed our 4 night stay at L’Estancat. Our hostess was friendly and helpful with lots of information on the local area. Lovely breakfasts. It’s a beautifully restored house, clean and tastefully decorated with a view of the mountains. It’s located in a small, quiet village and makes a good base for exploring the area.
- Very Nice location.very accommodating host.
Chambres d’Hotes les Coteaux d’Uzos
At Chambres d’hotes les Coteaux d’Uzos, guests will find rooms with a private entrance, an access to the terrace and a bathroom with shower. Other facilities include free Wi-Fi access.A breakfast composed of hot beverage, bread, homemade pancakes, Pyrenees cheese or yogurt, homemade jams, and fresh orange juice is served in the room, under the veranda or on the terrace.Some walking and biking paths start from the property. Pau’s golf course is a 13-minute drive away and the nearest train station is located 3.7 miles away. Pau-Uzein Airport is a 29-minute drive from this B&B where free parking is possible.
It’s not often you come across a place as good as this. The rooms are spotlessly clean, spacious
and comfortable. The views are out of this world and the hosts are amazing.
The premises and located on a quiet county road and the only noise we herd was bird song.
We decided to take advantage of the evening meal and it was superb. It included locally sourced products, many from the host’s own garden, and local wines.
- Beautiful location with a panoramic view to the mountains and countryside. The owners are very friendly and hospitable, the open fire and delicious dinner cooked by Francis was memorable. We hope to return one day.
With the sun drenched, snow-capped Pyrenees to wake up to and the sky full of stars at night what was not to love about this location.
Our hosts were very accommodating providing excellent freshly cooked food for both a vegetarian and a gluten-free guest. Much of which was home grown or produced e.g. fresh vegetables or home-made, home-grown jams.
The pool was good too.
- Friendly host who provided superb meals in a magnificent location
- Lovely owners,great food ,massive comfy bed,,outstanding veiws,very quiet,will cook dinner if you wish,
- It’s not often you come across a place as good as this. The rooms are spotlessly clean, spacious
Le Béarn sous les toits
Guest rooms at Le Béarn sous les toits are equipped with a seating area. The rooms include a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Le Béarn sous les toits have a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at Le Béarn sous les toits.Lourdes is 12 miles from Le Béarn sous les toits. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 12 miles from Le Béarn sous les toits.
- Excellent friendly host, amazing apartment with great kitchenette. Very clean and comfy. Walking distance to village and restaurants. A Bargain!
- The owners were wonderful we got lost and didn’t arrive until after midnight, but they waited for us and were so obliging, the room was fab with a comfy bed and super facilities. The breakfast was excellent . Short walk to the village and secure parking
- beautiful room with great facilities , and my dogs were very happy to sleep indoors .
- Een prettige ontvangst van de gastvrouw. Een fijne kamer met erg goede faciliteiten. Zoals een apart deel met een zitje waar je kunt eten (magnetron koelkast en Senseo). Fiets kon binnen staan.
- L’ACCUEIL DE LA MAITRESSE DE MAISON EXCEPTIONNELLE TRES TRES BIEN
Château Ollé Laprune
All rooms in Château Ollé Laprune are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a desk.Château Ollé Laprune has a playground.Lourdes is 21 miles from Château Ollé Laprune. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Peyo et Foodie
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with an oven. The rooms feature a closet.The daily breakfast offers continental, à la carte or Full English/Irish options.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Peyo et Foodie, including skiing and cycling.Lourdes is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 15 miles from Peyo et Foodie.
- Facility’s brilliant,room very modern and clean. Breakfast exceptional. Staff very friendly
- The rooms where really nice renovated, stylish and a good bathroom. We had one of the best breakfasts of our trip, made with local cheese and ham. I would stay there again, and again, and again.
- They were very accomodating as we ended up arriving very late and hungry to which they provided some delicious food. The room was clean, warm and inviting on a rather cold evening. Breakfast was lovely and prepared to our time, which was early. We would happily recommend them and visit there again for longer! Patrick, you were a wonderful host 😊
- Net opgestarte B&B met ruime verzorgde kamers. De keuken is kortweg zéér goed, zowel het zeer verzorgd ontbijt (met kaas en fruit en meer) als het avondeten. Camille doet al wat mogelijk is om de gasten ten dienste te zijn. Perfecte ligging om de Franse kant van de Pyreneeën te ontdekken.
- Le lieu la déco le confort le petit dej l’efficacité et l’enthousiasme de la propriétaire et de sa famille
Chambres d’Hôtes Coteaux Sud
In the morning, a continental breakfast is served and guests can try regional food in the evenings upon request. Products come from the garden and local market.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bathroom amenities. Some rooms have a balcony and breakfast can be served in one of the rooms.Chambres d’Hôtes Coteaux Sud offers a south-facing terrace, as well as table tennis, billiards and a library for guests to enjoy.Overlooking the Pyrenees, Chambres d’Hôtes Coteaux Sud is 3.1 miles from Pau and its train station and 10 minutes’ drive from Pau Castle. 40 minutes’ drive from Gourette ski resort, the property has free on-site parking.
- We loved our stay at Chambres d’Hotes Coteaux sud. A short drive out of town in a quiet peaceful location. A warm friendly welcome. The room was clean and spacious. The room had a great view of the mountains from the balcony. Our host was fantastic. For a small fee we had an evening dinner cooked for us which was fantastic. Breakfast was fabulous. Nothing bad could be said for our one night stay. Wish we stayed longer.
- The tranquility of the location and view over the mountain are absolutly stunning
- Such a warm welcome and the view was just amazing. Breakfast with it’s home made jams was delicious. The peace and quiet was such a treat.
- Absolutely amazing location and breathtaking to be honest. Lovely home run by really friendly lady and daughter 🙂 We requested a evening meal and prepared with love and same at breakfast time. Swimming pool and environment makes you feel at home. We were on motorbikes and no problem. Will try to return for sure.
- A beautiful setting with an amazing view to the mountains, immaculately clean. We asked for supper both nights due to the location and were served a delicious selection of cold meats and locally grown salad and fruit (€25/head)
Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.La Gourette ski school is 28 miles away. Formigal is 28 miles from Maison Palu, while Pau is 14.3 miles from the property.
- Mme. Saint-Paul and family, could not have been more welcoming, gracious hosts. The rural setting, on their working sheep farm, at the foot of the Pyrenees, is absolutely stunning. The evening we arrived, the peaks were covered in clouds. The next morning, we awoke to a breathtaking vista! Guests are accommodated in converted out buildings and our room was modest, but very adequate. Another lovely renovated outbuilding serves as the dining room (with two guest rooms upstairs) and remained open, in case we needed any amenities during off hours. The gardens were beautiful and the sheep most agreeable to watch. Peaceful and serene….just lovely.
- Hosts very friendly, lovely homemade preserves for breakfast. Superb location with golden eagles circling above, and lots of other wonderful farm and wildlife!! Will be coming back next year!
Wonderful home cooked meal in the evening.
The hosts made me feel very welcome.
- Peaceful place. I like that it was possible to use the kitchen.
- Very beautiful place, comfortable room, stunning view on the authentic country side.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rébénacq Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rébénacq Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rébénacq Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rébénacq Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!