10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ravenel Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ravenel Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ravenel Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ravenel Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ravenel Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ravenel Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ravenel Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ravenel Picardy:
Le Temps d’un Rêve
Rooms and suites at Le Temps d’un Rêve are individually decorated and feature a four-poster bed. A private bathroom with a bath or shower is provided and a hairdryer can be requested.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning in the dining room. They can also sample French, Asian and Italian cuisine on request. The kitchen is equipped with a wood oven.This property is a 9-minute drive from Saint-Just-en-Chaussée Train Station. The A1 Motorway is 13.7 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
Very accommodating host. We were a group of cyclists and having pre-ordered dinner, he very kindly waited until we had all arrived and showered before serving whilst the rest of us were served free drinks in the garden.
Breakfast was wonderful!
The breakfast was very good. Ik especially liked the fresh fruit. We had a meal at this table d’hote. The food was truely excellent. The room was spacies and luxurious.
The whole property is very nice and artlike decorated.
- The rooms were very clean and the food cooked by the owner was superb
- Owner great service and accommodating to our special needs
Gentillesse de l’hôte qui nous a préparé un excellent repas. Petit dejeuner délicieux et il a accepté de transporter nos sacs au prochain hotel. Beau jardin!
Très joli village et tranquille
- Very accommodating host. We were a group of cyclists and having pre-ordered dinner, he very kindly waited until we had all arrived and showered before serving whilst the rest of us were served free drinks in the garden.
Le Sous-bois B&B
The room features garden views, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a shower. Bathrobes are provided.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at Le Sous-bois B&B. They also have access to a shared lounge.This property has a garden and free parking is provided. Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport is 33.6 miles away.
It was a real pleasure to stay here. The house & grounds are just so beautiful. Our bedroom was delightful, and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and Valerie’s attention to detail made all the difference.
Fred & Valerie are the perfect genuine hosts making your stay special.
- Pleasant welcome and delightful people.Lovely old house and grounds . Nice friendly old dog and excellent breakfast.
Amazing house surrounded by an even more amazing garden.
Delicious home cooked breakfast !
Comfortable beautiful room, parking right next to the house.
We arrived later than check in hours due traffic, the host welcomed us warmly and even gave us a bigger room that happened to be free, we had a good night rest and enjoyed our morning.
It is almost like a secret magical kingdom 🙂
Our dogs enjoyed the stay as well.
Thank you so much for this perfect stay !
- Fabulous breakfast, home made jams and lovely coffee.
- The hosts are so welcoming,the room was lovely and the breakfast was delicious
- It was a real pleasure to stay here. The house & grounds are just so beautiful. Our bedroom was delightful, and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and Valerie’s attention to detail made all the difference.
Nature et saveurs
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Nature et saveurs features free WiFi throughout the property.Guests can enjoy cooking classes upon request and at an extra charge. Evening meal prepared by the host can also be served, as well as cold gastronomic plate. Reservations for dinner can be made at the time of booking.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Compiègne is 12.4 miles from Nature et saveurs, while Chantilly is 18.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 20.5 miles from Nature et saveurs.
- Very clean, cosy chalet / room, nicely decorated very zen. Friendly welcome by the owners. Great breakfast.
- This property was in a beautiful little town. The friendly staff received us well and with some hand and foot work we could understand each other (speak only French). The area is very quiet and safe. The little house was beautiful and had everything we need. A very nice get a way in the country side of France. It has a nice swimming pool in the Garden with has some kind of roof so it is warm inside. We went in early spring so it was a little chilly but I’m sure when it’s warmer (or winter) it’s even better.
- Tous est vraiment très bien l accueil le dîner le petit dej un seul mot c est Royal
Parfait pour une petite halte champêtre
La très belle chambre avec la terrasse
La qualité de l’accueil : Sylvie et son mari sont des personnes qui aiment faire plaisir, ce fut un vrai moment de plaisir et partage tous les soirs avec eux.
La qualité de l’hébergement : toutes les chambres sont décorées avec soin et beaucoup de gout, nous avons séjourné à 5 dans trois chambres, nous avons apprécié la qualité de la literie, l’agencement des chambres, la baignoire spa … nous garderons un très bon souvenir de ce séjour.
Les Clefs de L Argilière
At Les Clefs de L Argilière, rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Les Clefs de L Argilière has certain rooms with pool views, and the rooms are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Les Clefs de L Argilière has a terrace. Guests at Les Clefs de L Argilière will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fournival, like cycling.Amiens is 30 miles from Les Clefs de L Argilière. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 12 miles from Les Clefs de L Argilière.
+ Rustic farmhouse in the middle of pretty and peaceful countryside of Picardy.
+ It’s a great place as a base for day trips in the area (Amiens, Rouen, Chantilly, Paris, etc.), if you like driving and prefer to stay in one accomodation (instead of changing hotels every 1/2 days).
+ The hosts were nice and polite, and facilitated basically all our requests.
+ We booked a 2-bedroom suite and were given a 1-bedroom on arrival, but we queried same the next day and got the room upgraded, no problem. The Mathilde suite (2-bedroom) is spacious, well equipped and comfortable.
+ Due to delayed flight we arrived later than expected in the evening (at 10 pm), but the hosts did not seem to have any issue with that, nor charged us for the late check-in (as mentioned in the fineprint here).
- Everything about this accommodation and the surrounding area
- Hospitality largely above expected. Arrived in the very late night, and left in the very early morning, the owner always helpful with a smile and wonderful breakfast. beautiful and confortable rooms.
- They prepare a simple but tastefull dinner. The farm is a good place to relax and enjoy the silence.
- Beautiful location in the countryside. Tasty home cooked dinner and plentiful breakfast.
- + Rustic farmhouse in the middle of pretty and peaceful countryside of Picardy.
Au Refuge Des 3 Ours – Chambres d’hôtes et cabanes
The rooms at Le Refuge Des 3 Ours are situated in a building annex made of ecological materials.Upon request, Le Refuge Des 3 Ours serves traditional French cuisine made from local ingredients. Guests can dine in the dining room or on the terrace during nice weather.Le Refuge Des 3 Ours is a 20-minute drive from Beauvais Airport and 49.7 miles from Paris. It is accessible from the A16 motorway. Guests have access to free public parking nearby and the on-site spa at an additional cost.
- Simple contentinal breakfast, tranquil location, convenient to Beauvais (which is well worth visiting) and Beauvais ariport. very comfortable room. very welcomng host.
- Great places in the countryside. Beautiful garden. Lovely family run place and we were made to feel very welcome and relaxed.
- Sarah is a wonderful hostess. The property is set in beautiful Picardy countryside and the cottages fit well into the surroundings. Lovely gardens with cat, dogs and swing for baby. Baby cot and high chair provided on request. Sarah booked a table for us at what seemed to be the only restaurant in the area.
- Very friendly welcome. Lovely room with twin beds on mezzanine very exciting for children. Wooden bath beautiful although took ages to get enough water in it ? Madame made us chocolate cakes for our onward journey – very kind.
Nous avons aimé l ambiance du lieu, détente et sérénité.
Soin apporté a l élaboration du petit déjeuner
Maison d’hôtes Chez Lila des bois
All rooms in Maison d’hôtes Chez Lila des bois are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room has a private bathroom with a hot tub, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave.Maison d’hôtes Chez Lila des bois has a playground.Villepinte is 29 miles from Maison d’hôtes Chez Lila des bois, while Roissy is 26 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 17 miles away.
- Very practical and added bonus was the kitchenette.
- Nice and clean room decorated with style. Very nice and home made breakfast.
- Beautiful clean accommodation. Excellent breakfast. Very comfortable
- Great couple who were very friendly. Lovely room with many coosy details. Everything was being cared for. We had a lovely diner and breakfast. Everything was great.
- Was very quite, and clean and convinient. The hosts are very welcoming.
Domaine de Vésigneux
Each room includes a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with bathrobes, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily, and meal trays are possible on request.Domaine de Vésigneux provides free private parking on site and is a 30-minute drive from both Amiens and Beauvais. You can also visit the medieval castle at Folleville, 1.9 miles away.
- Fresh orange juice and omelette/eggs from the farm
- Beautiful decor in the family room very spacious, comfy beds, lovely place to stay.
- No restaurant but plenty in the region or Pizza delivery. No staff around but honesty bar worked well. Fabulous and relaxing. Very helpful receptionist on arrival and departure. Fab breakfast.
- Great location off-city, 35km from the Paris-Baeuvis airport (smooth ride of 30min max.) and very hostile, friendly & helpful team! Superb & immediate communication enables hassle-free arrival, stay & depart. I do sincerely recommend Domaine de Vésigneux!
- Lovely, secluded location, very peaceful. Really nice, spacious and comfortable room 🙂
Some rooms also feature a kitchenette with an oven and a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Beauvais is 30 miles from Château d’Humières, while Compiègne is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Nice location, easily accessible from the motorway, beautiful surroundings
- Historical context of chateau and size of comfortable rooms
- Le cadre extérieur superbe. Le parc immense qui est un golf 18 trous.
Avons apprécié de le prendre dans notre chambre qui dispose d’une kitchenette La brioche etait excellente.
Le golf.sur place
Un cadre magnifique : que demander de mieux pour un golfeur que de dormir dans un château, face à un parcours ?
Logement très confortable, refait à neuf, qualité des prestations très honorable.
Table et Chambres d’Hôtes Le Colombier
Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast with ginger bread, jam, French pastries and seasonal fruits is available daily. You can also enjoy evening meals and packed lunches prepared by the hosts on request.In the area surrounding Le Colombier, you can enjoy a number of activities such as fishing, hiking and horse-riding. Your hosts will be happy to provide local tourist information and arrange visits to the World War II Battle Fields.This property is a 35-minute drive from Beauvais-Tillé Airport and a 25-minute drive from Villers-Bretonneux.
- We really appreciated the owner was willing to prepare a meal for us after a long drive. She apologies it was a mix of everything but for us it was perfect. Ultimate hospitality!
- The location is in beautiful countryside , the breakfast was very good and the restored farm house is very attractive .the rooms were clean and comfortable.the B&B does evening meals for an extra €20 per person (including wine)as there are no restaurants in this village.
- The whole property has been restored with much taste and care for details. Sleeping in the tower was a fairytale-like experience! Breakfast was the best I had in France!
- Everything was top. Sarah is a perfect host and perfect cook, she prepared a very tasty dinner. Room, mattress, sleeping quality, wifi, breakfast, just perfect, very good value. I can recommend this place at any time.It is worth if you need to do a detour.
- Lovely property with friendly and helpful hosts, great location for visiting WW1 battle sites.@
The room features a view of the town and garden, a sofa and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A breakfast is available each morning at Les Hortensias. Guests can also enjoy homemade cuisine, prepared by the host, upon request.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge, a games room and a children’s playground. The Chantilly, Senlis and Compiègne Forests are a 20-minute drive away and Beauvais Airport is 14.7 miles from the property. The Clermont-de-l’Oise Train Station is 2,150 feet away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ravenel Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ravenel Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ravenel Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ravenel Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!