10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Raveau Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Raveau Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Raveau Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raveau Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raveau Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Raveau Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Raveau Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Raveau Burgundy:
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. With a private bathroom, rooms at laurene also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Nevers is 13 miles from laurene, while Sainte-Marie is 17 miles away.
- The facilities were good and everything is new. The hosts were very pleasant and the location was very quiet.
- Le lit très confortable large plus tv chambre parfaite pour 1 ou 2 nuit ou si vous vers le Sud
- L’emplacement de la maison au milieu de la campagne; l’accueil; la propreté ; la disponibilité et la simplicité des jeunes propriétaires. Le parking et la bâche pour la moto.
Le lieu, la qualité de l’accueil, la propreté et la qualité des équipements (neufs)
Le rapport qualité prix imbattable.
- les excellentes confitures et le gâteau faits maison au petit-déjeuner
Domaine des Forges de la Vache
Each room is individually decorated and includes a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served upon reservation, and you can enjoy homemade meals on request.With free private parking on site and ideally located to discover this wine region, Domaine des Forges de la Vache is 9.3 miles from Pouilly and 18.6 miles from Sancerre. La Charité sur Loire Train Station is at 3.1 miles.
- The setting is lovely and the nearby woods great for walking. The staff were very friendly
- As charming as could be! Very sweet owner Claudine cooked us a special meal – fabulous! Breakfast served by Mary was delicious too! The room is very spacious and clean. Beautiful view of the garden. A real special stay on our trip through France.
A very large and comfortable room. Service at breakfst was excellent – our thanks to Marie and Christine.
Dinner (fait maison) very good, with a good (quality) choice of wine. Our hostess was superb.
Establishment within easy reach of free motorway, and well placed for visits.
- If you are looking for solitude and peace amidst beautiful surroundings, this is the place to drive to. It’s got a personal touch to it, and the hosts are lovely people. Very warm and loving, though they spoke limited English.
Endroit très calme, parc magnifique, literie excellente.
Nous avons déjeuné sur place les propriétaires et le personnel sont accueillants et aimables.
Rien à dire
Nous reviendrons si nous repassons dans cette région
Chambres d’hôtes Le Moulin de Vrin
With a view of the park, each room at Le Moulin de Vrin is individually decorated around a different theme and includes a private bathroom with bath or shower. An LCD TV, free Wi-Fi access and an electric kettle are provided.Fruits of the season, cakes and homemade jam are offered for breakfast and you can enjoy it in the dining room or on the terrace. Abundant dishes with salad, cheese and meat are proposed by the owner.BBQ facilities are available on site and bike tours for discovering local wines are organized nearby. The Church of Sainte-Croix-Notre-Dame, one of UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, is 5.6 miles away and Nevers is a 35-minute drive away.
- The room was very spacious and the bed very comfy. Breakfast was delicious.
- Mooie ruime kamer met zitje in een grote tuin. Idyllisch gelegen aan een klein riviertje. Vriendelijke gastheer.
- proprieté, accueil, calme et excellent lit et petit déjeuner
- Großes Zimmer, bequemes Bett. Zimmer mit Blick und Ausgang zum großen Garten. Abends kann man dort ruhig sitzen und ein Glas Sancerre trinken, den man beim Hausherrn kaufen kann. Auch der Table d’ Hotes ist zu empfehlen. Das Frühstück war reichlich und lecker.
- la tranquillité du lieu petit déjeuner a notre gout
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature garden views. All rooms feature a desk.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Cuvellerie.Nevers is 17 miles from the accommodation.
- We loved this place. It is in a small village called Narcy a short drive from La Charite sur Loire. A gorgeous old house that has been renovated nicely inside and has large gardens. Very peaceful. The manager lives next door and is very personable indeed. Perfect for a family as there are two two bed roomed suites. We had the double room that is in an adjoining building. Comfortable bed, good shower, cosy and good for sleeping. Breakfast was croissants, bread, home made jams and yogurt and lovely coffee. The gardens are lovely to sit and relax in
- We had a very original room with visible carpentry of the roof.
Located in a beautiful building. Lovely hosts and just a very nice, quiet and comfortable accomodation. Basic breakfast but good quality with fresh jams and bread, yoghurt and drinks.
Family room has a small separate bedroom for the children, which is hard to find in a hotel. Nice big garden where the children can play. Car and bikes can be parked on the property, the gate is closed at night.
We definitely recommend it!
- Petit déjeuner excellent ! Confiture maison de mûres, abricots, oranges…un régal.
- Accueil très chaleureux, ambiance sympathique, nous avons particulièrement apprécié le confort (literie excellente). Le cadre est superbe et très calme, parfait pour se reposer dans une campagne verdoyante.
The air-conditioned rooms are individually decorated and offer garden views, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily continental breakfast at Le Briou. A shared kitchenette with a microwave, a stove and a fridge is at guests’ disposal.Upon prior request at least 3 days before arrival, guests can order an picnic basket filled with organic, homemade produce.This property is 12.4 miles from the A77 motorway and 3.7 miles from the Loire River. Bikes are available for free and free private parking is possible on site.
- Loved the garden, the artistic flair of the residence, the friendliness of Michele and the great breakfast
- The location, accommodation, breakfast and the whole experience.
- Very friendly welcome, the use of the family garage for the bikes was an extra courtesy. The owners were always available, and happy, to answer questions and pointed us in the right direction to a super local restaurant. Facilities in the room were excellent and brekkie was fab!
- Quiet neighborhood, comfortable room and friendly owners!
- Un lieu totalement charmant avec un service au top. Quelle belle surprise que l’idée des paniers repas. C’est vraiment appréciable de profiter de bons produits faits maison dans un cadre superbe. Ravie de ces moments de pause bien ressourçants entre des temps de travail. Le couple qui accueille est de surcroit adorable. Merci Michèle et Joël :)))
Chateau de la Rocherie Nevers Nord / Varennes-Vauzelles
All rooms are individually decorated and offers a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Each room comes with a bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Guest can enjoy a breakfast or a meal at the restaurant de la Rocherie at an extra cost. There is babysitting service at the property. The property also offers car hire.Pouilly-sur-Loire and is surrounding vineyards are 23.6 miles from the property, while Sancerre is 26.7 miles from Chateau de la Rocherie Nevers Nord / Varennes-Vauzelles. The property is a 1-minute drive from highway A77, providing access to Magny Cours race track within 25 minutes. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very close to the autoroute but not at all noisy. Very comfortable bed and good shower. Good continental breakfast. Lovely grounds and plenty of parking. Good restaurant just 5 minutes from the chateau.
- Host was very helpful and welcoming. We arrived late due to traffic, but were still looked after. Rooms were quirky in a good way and comfortable. Our older kids were accommodated without a problem. Breakfast was good.
- The staff was very welcoming, pleasant breakfast in the chateau before check-out.
- Near the highway. Owner provides personal attention to everything. Food was great.
We were greeted very warmly, room was clean and comfortable. We would have liked to spend more time however our plans wouldn’t al
Le Cep en Sancerrois
All of the suites here will provide you with a private bathroom fitted with a shower or bath and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every day. Guests can also request a homemade meal or relax on the terrace and the communal garden.The property offers free parking. Sancerre Golf Course is 3.7 miles away and Bourges is located 28.6 miles from this B&B.
- Right in the heart of Sancerre. Perfectly located with amazing views. The owners are so lovely and very helpful on local restaurants and vineyards. The guest rooms have a separate entrance which makes it very private. Very spacious, immaculate accommodation. Breakfast was delicious with a good selection to include fresh home baked bread rolls. The best we’ve eaten. Wished we’d have stayed longer.
- The breakfast was the best we had in all France! Homemade yogurt, bread, and jams. Delicious!
- Fabulous gardens and wildlife. Lovely setting for breakfast. The small kitchen and drinks in the fridge was a nice touch. Lovely staff.
- Very friendly welcome, giving us time to look around and giving us local info. Large room and sitting area. Very good breakfast with plenty of choice and lots to eat.
- The homemade breakfast was especially nice and our hosts extremely affable and welcoming. Good for all types of traveller, and bike friendly. A great location in an historic hilltop town, whose rooftops and fields beyond can be enjoyed from the spacious and comfortable room.
Espace Bernadette Soubirous Nevers
With a garden view, the heated rooms are simply decorated. Some are en suite while others give access to a private shower. Free Wi-Fi access is available in some of the public areas.Guests can request a packed lunch or a set menu shared with other guest can be sampled on site. After lunch, you can visit the chapel on site or read a book from the library.Other facilities offered at the property include a gift shop and luggage storage. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available on site.In July 2017, a new Sound and Light Show on Bernadette Soubirous’ life with 250 participants and 400 costumes will take place in the park of the property.The bed and breakfast is 1,950 feet from Ducal Palace of Nevers, 1,950 feet from Nevers Train Station and 2,300 feet from Nevers Cathedral. The property offers free parking.
- Location excellent for purpose of our trip which was to honour St .Bernadette .
The hotel is near the centre of the city Nevers. The buildings are beautiful.
The hotel is surrounded by a big wall. The parking is free and protected.
- The place was fantastic if you wanted to visit the Convent of St Gildard and to learn more about St Bernadette Soubirous
the place was clean and tidy, friendly and well
mannered staff and value for money.
- Location and access to St Bernadette. Blue line tour to the old town highlights.
Chambre d’hôtes La Chatelière
Each colourful room includes free Wi-Fi and large windows offering views of the village or the countryside. Some rooms have direct access to the terrace, or open up to a private balcony.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in Chambres ed’Hôtes La Chatelière’s breakfast area or in the comfort of guest rooms. Evening meals can be prepared by the host upon request.Guests have the choice of adding a TV to their rooms, and the host can help organise guided tours and hiking trips in the area.Free parking is available and the city of Nevers with its train station is 18.6 miles away. The B&B is a 40-minute drive from both Clamecy and Corbigny.
- The host were very welcoming and made us feel at ease, we had a nice time staying in their maison d’hôte.
This was an amazing chambre d’hôtes, très chic, modern, spacious and very comfortable. From the balcony we could appreciate the view of the countryside, listen to the birds and enjoy the tranquillity
The breakfast was one of the best with plenty of choice, local products and all beautifully served.
Our hosts were most welcoming..
- The host and the ‘patron’ decorated the rooms with love and care. Roomy and with attention to details. It’s all for the guests, quiet, clean, nice breakfast with local cheeses if you want. Host is very service minded and friendly.
- Loved the room and setting. Just what we were looking for.
Chateau Du Four De Vaux
The guest house has individually decorated rooms that have antique furniture and a flat-screen TV.With an extra cost, guests can enjoy the spa’s sauna and hot tub. There is also a 17th-century chapel and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.This hotel is situated between vineyards of Pouilly-sur-Loire, Sancerre and the Magny-Cours racecourse. Free parking is possible on site.
- Lovely chateau, with a lovely pool and generous sized rooms. Breakfast was buffet serve yourself and all good.
- Historic home with beautiful grounds. Loved the “chat noir.”
- The access private to the sauna and jacuzzi, haven of peace. The lighting provided by scented candles made it so romantic and the space with stone walls and corner fountain invited complete relaxation – the hour went by so fast!
- The parking was easy and the Chateau’s location is conveniently close to the fabled RN7 for quiet stop over on way North/South through France…The Chateau makes a refreshing change to more typical modern functional motel type stop overs.
The hotel is a cozy, welcoming chateau, surrounded by a beautiful park.
The room was very spacious and quite, and the bathroom was accurately renovated.
The breakfast is served in a lovely room and it’s delicious.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Raveau Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Raveau Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Raveau Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Raveau Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!