10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ratières Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ratières Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ratières Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ratières Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ratières Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ratières Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ratières Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ratières Rhône-alps:
La Cabane aux Sapins
The property is located on a 4000 m² land. It features a panoramic terrace with views over the mountain. There is a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower and a dry toilet. A wood burning stove is available for winter nights.A private Nordic bath heated at 38/40 degrees is available at an extra cost during the winter season.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Valence is 17.4 miles from La Cabane aux Sapins, while Vienne is 24.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 21.7 miles from the property.
- Accueil chaleureux, petit-déjeuner copieux et tranquillité absolue sont au rendez-vous dans cette cabane au milieu des bois.
Superbe maisonnette en bois très bien équipée.
- Propriétaire très accueillant, lieu calme et atypique, super moment en famille dans le bain norvégien, très bon moment. Dépaysement garanti.
- La simplicité et la gentillesse des hôtes, le cadre, le petit déjeuner et les produits d’entretien naturels, tout cela était fort apresciable.. en plus de la vue et du calme évidemment !
- La cabane magnifique, la terrasse. Le fait d’être seuls, qu’il n’y ait qu’une cabane. Les aménagements pour les enfants. La sympathie des propriétaires.
La Méridienne des Collines
At La Méridienne des Collines, every room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. La Méridienne des Collines has certain units with garden views, and each room has a coffee machine. The rooms have a closet.A continental, buffet or à la carte breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Méridienne des Collines.Saint-Étienne is 30 miles from La Méridienne des Collines. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Room was ok but a bit like being in a cave (a fairly nice cave)
- Room is small but cozy and has things like a cofee maker. Bathroom is big and the shower is fantastic! Hosts are really nice people, they served an organic and delicious breakfast, but the best of this “castle” is the view, you are very high in the mountain (but not at the top, it’s not hard to get there), and you get a lot to see, you have basically nothing obstructing your view of the valley, really cool, for a photographer like me.
- The lovely lady proprietor. She is a great cook and very welcoming.
- This was one of the best places we have overnighted in. A short distance from the motorway but in quiet farmland. Our room was totally charming, as was our host. We slept soundly in a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was an amazing spread of home produce, and lively conversation. Highly recommended.
- Evening meal with the owners made with all locally grown produce a bonus
Each room offers a private entrance, a view, a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The en suite bathroom is complete and comes with free toiletries.Baguettes and croissants are delivered each morning for guests to prepare their own breakfast. Tea and coffee making facilities as well as a refrigerator are available for guests and a restaurant can be found just 150 feet away.B&B Chez L’Antiquaire is within walking distance of Palais du Facteur Cheval. Hiking and biking paths are accessible from the property and free parking is available on site.
The owner, Francoise, was a superb host who made us feel most welcome and was truly helpful in every aspect.
She provided fresh homemade produce, fresh fruit and flowers: preserves ( the quince jelly and apricot juice were delicious) as were the croissants and pain au chocolates for breakfast.
The fridge was well stocked with bottled water and notably a box of each rose and red wine to have a drink whenever you wanted.
In addition she provided information on local landmarks, exhibitions and restaurants, even making restaurant reservations for us.
An added bonus for a residential property was the secure parking.
- Warm welcome, beautiful room, extra touches e.g. fresh flowers & biscuits in the room, spotlessly clean. Wonderful breakfast including delicious homemade jams and local apricot juice. The owners were keen for us to enjoy our stay in every way which we did. Go there!
Francoise could not have been more helpful with advice (even contacting us before we stayed to offer advice for our journey). Some of the breakfast was made by Francoise herself – juice and brioche. We were also given fresh fruit, yoghurt, butter, milk and coffee. As Brits we were even given Yorkshire tea bags!
We stayed in the Keith Haring studio and had the opportunity to cook for ourselves.
We loved the modern decor and if we come back to the region we would definitely stay with Francoise and Yves.
- The proprietor is lovely. Everything about the place was perfect
- Francoise was an excellent hostess. She explained all the features of the room and made reservations for us for dinner at a nearby hotel. (Relais – Exellent!). The breakfast included homemade preserves and croissants from the local pastisserie. The town of Hauterives is a delightful small French village and the Palais Ideal is a comfortable walk away.
- The owner, Francoise, was a superb host who made us feel most welcome and was truly helpful in every aspect.
Chambre d’hôtes – Le Safran du Val d’Or
Rooms have a private entrance and a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Le Safran du Val features free WiFi.There is a gift shop at the property. From May until August, seasonal products can be enjoyed for dinner if you reserve in advance.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval is 9.3 miles from Chambre d’hôtes – Le Safran du Val d’Or, Vienne is 19.3 miles from the property and Peaugres is 13.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 22.4 miles from the property.
- Very clean spacious quiet family apartment with a fantastic home-baked french breakfast. Welcoming hosts!
Séjour très agréable dans cette chambre d’hôte. Le lieu est charmant avec un espace jardin verdoyant parfait pour les enfants, une chambre très bien équipée, propre et une literie au top.
Le petit-déjeuner est parfait, fait-maison…merci Sylvie pour votre accueil, nous reviendrons très certainement !
Endroit agréablement calme situé en pleine campagne, petit déjeuner exceptionnel constitué uniquement de produits maison délicieux (a part le jus d’orange) et à 2 pas de restaurants spécialisés en cuisine régionale.
Et les propriétaires sont prêts à vous parler de la culture du VRAI safran plante culinaire connue mais aussi médicinale
Très bon accueil, chambre d’une propreté impeccable, draps moelleux, salle de bain nickel. Rien à redire!
Ferme isolée dans la forêt, cadre verdoyant et très calme. Les enfants ont pu jouer dehors devant la terrasse de la chambre en toute sécurité !
- Nous avons apprécié la situation du gîte, en pleine nature, la chambre était spacieuse et le petit déjeuner excellent. Très bon accueil.
Chambres d’hôtes Les 7 Semaines
All rooms offer a garden view and are equipped with a complete bathroom. Rooms are non-smoking but there is a designated smoking area at the property. The larger family suite also features a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast, with homemade jam and honey, is offered every morning. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and can find a supermarket 3.7 miles away and a restaurant 2.5 miles away.Guests can enjoy tree climbing 5 miles away and drive one hour to visit Peaugres safari park and Vercors Natural Park. This B&B is 6.8 miles from Campos Lake and 9.3 miles from Palais ideal du Facteur Cheval.L’Hermitage Train Station and access to A7 Motorway can be reached 3.7 miles from the property.
- Very nice and comfortable. Good facilities. Full kitchen for your use.
good place to take a rest towards the south. good wine. great garden to play. a lot to discover.
When thunder is coming they protect their wine by launching firework in the sky to avoid hail.
- Beautiful breakfast and lounge room. More than enough parking space. Room with space and we’ll decorated.
- Great welcome , fab room and amazing bathroom . Lovely towels
- The family were very friendly and the breakfast we extensive and fresh.
Ferme Robin features a double room, a triple room, a quadruple room and a family suite with mountain and garden views.
Rooms will provide you with bathrooms with a bath or shower, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy homemade meals for dinner 3 times a week at an extra-fee. You will have access to a communal summer kitchen equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.Grocery shops can be found within 3.1 miles of the property. Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is at a 75-minute drive. The property offers free parking.
- Great location in the middle of the French country side. Friendly owners and good breakfast. Allows pets
- Quiet, very nice and great hosts. A perfect place to relax for some days.
Our hosts were very flexible when it came to the issue that one person is vegan.
They served us extra vegan dinner for breakfast I had soya yoghurt 😉
Warm personal welcome by the Dutch speaking owners.
Really clean and spacious family room.
Fresh prepared breakfast served outside on the terrace (our first morning on holiday really started here)
Small playground for the kids.
- Family room. Breakfast outdoors. Trampoline for kids. Friendly staff. German spoken.
Domaine La Bonne Etoile
Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Extras include bath robes and a hair dryer.Domaine La Bonne Etoile offers homemade evening meals upon reservation for an extra fee, including a drink, starter, main course, dessert and coffee.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for golfing. Valence is 19.9 miles from Domaine La Bonne Etoile, while Vienne is 21.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 26.7 miles from Domaine La Bonne Etoile.
- Family business – everyone very friendly and helpful
- Really lovely B&B in a beautiful small old castle. Perfect location for wine tasting in the Northern Rhone. The owner also gave great restaurant recommendations and put us in touch with a great contact for scenic horse riding nearby.
- A beautiful place to spend time in the northern Rhone. The hosts were wonderful, the food was delicious, and the accommodations were lovely. We loved the historical aspects of the property and the pastoral setting. Looking forward to returning someday.
Very friendly and charming hosts.
Beautiful building in a lovely setting – it feels special to stay there.
Quiet location but only a short ride to the cycle route along the Rhone.
Horses, donkeys, sheep and dogs in the grounds.
- We loved everything about La Bonne Etoile! The owners are a wonderful family and the historic property has been beautifully renovated. The meals were delicious and the mood was relaxed and gracious.
Chateau de la Saone
Guestrooms feature views of the garden, a flat-screen TV, a desk and a complete bathroom. There is a shared lounge area, a library and free Wi-Fi access available.Breakfast including homemade cakes and jams, fresh pastries, breads and fruits is served every morning next to fireplace or in the garden, according to season. Meals featuring homemade goat cheese, seasonal products and produce from the garden can be prepared upon request and guests can also access the shared kitchen.Massages and babysitting services can be arranged at an extra charge. Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval is 4.3 miles away and the property offers free parking on site.
- This Chateau is actually part o& a Chateau where there is still more to do. Th3 owner was a great cook and made loads of her own jams etc so it was a real treat. Breakfast was typically French, our room large and comfortable , our small dog was welcomed by the owners dogs and all got along.
We stayed as a group of friends and had 3 different rooms. All of the rooms were spacecious, with comfortable beds and big bathrooms.
The breakfast was excellent with artisanal foods, great pastries and cheese and served in a nice big room. Great experience!
There is a big kitchen that is available for guests so we could use fridge and other kitchen facilities.
Great hotel! I would come back for few days just to relax in a country side!
- Fantastic ambience, lots of space, interesting (antique) furniture and decor, quiet, comfortable and peaceful. Excellent breakfast with home produce.
- Family run bed and breakfast, beautiful old building in rural setting. Accommodation unique, clean, spacious and great value, rooms can sleep up to five very comfortably. Booked very last minute and found a gem.
- A lovely welcome, and a bonus to discover that our ground-floor room was in fact a suite, with a large bedroom, a separate sitting area, huge shower-room and separate toilet. All very comfortable. Use of a kitchen for guests, to make drinks etc. A very good evening meal, with home-made aperitifs and wine, and a very good breakfast, all in great company with other guests. Unfortunately it was raining and not very warm at the end of June, so we were unable to enjoy the pretty garden and the pool.
Chambres d’hôtes- Le Pré aux Ânes
Decorated in a simple style, all rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a private terrace with garden views.A continental breakfast including cheese and cold meats is available each morning for an additional fee. Guests can also enjoy a lunch or evening dinner made with regional products, upon request.Additional features include yoga sessions, bread making, free Wi-Fi access in the public areas and free private parking on site. Albon Golf Course is only 2.5 miles away and Parc de Paugres Safari Park is 12.4 miles from the property.
- There was a fabulously cool swimming pool – perfect on such a hot day. The apartment was lovely and clean and the home made bread was simply delicious. The setting was very rural and quiet.
- the location right at the end of a track. The room was nice and large. The shower was also hot and generally a good standard of accomodation
- Friendly welcome. Rooms in very good decorative order. Showers perfect. Lovely swimming pool. Mealtimes as a group encouraged interesting conversations.
- The location was lovely, rural , house and room was big and clean and had a swimming pool
- The bed and breakfast was an amazing location. Very comfy room. The owner is a previous chef so the food was worth the stop over.
Chambre d’hôtes Tardy
The bedrooms offer views of the garden, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms include a shower and a toilet.Breakfast is served daily. Restaurants and bars can be found in Romans-sur-Isère, 8.1 miles away.Local activities include hiking, boat trips and exploring Romans-sur-Isère. Chambre d’hôtes Tardy is situated 24.9 miles from Grenoble Train Station.
- The breakfast was excellent – freshly made bread and pastries etc; the proprietor is a retired baker!
- La gentillesse du couple propriétaire, la qualité de l’hébergement et du petit déjeuner (pain, viennoiseries et confitures, tous faits maison !). Joli environnement et belle piscine.
Familiäre und sehr freundliche Atmosphäre, wunderschön gelegen , sehr ruhige Gegend
Liebevolles Frühstück mit leckerem hausgemachten Brot , Joghurt und Marmelade (süßes Frühstück)
- Personnes très accueillantes et bien sympa,belle piscine,beau jardin bien entretenu
- Kind host&hostess
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ratières Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ratières Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ratières Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ratières Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!