10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rapilly Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rapilly Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rapilly Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rapilly Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rapilly Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rapilly Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rapilly Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rapilly Lower Normandy:
All rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and free toiletries, certain units at L’Ancien Pressoir also feature a garden view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Caen is 25 miles from L’Ancien Pressoir. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Welcoming owners, very clean, spacious and comfortable room (if a little dark at times!) , facilities good. Didn’t try the hot tub, but looked very good! Very peaceful and tranquil location within a relatively short drive of attractions and historical sites.
- We loved the owner, her daughter and parents. The breakfast was awesome and the dinner was even better. Have at least one dinner there.
- Friendly family owners made us very welcome. We appreciated the facilities in the room (kettle, hairdryer, soft drinks) and the meals were excellent.
Loved the countryside location. Loved the welcome from the family
Loved the dinner taken with the family- it felt very homely. Mom, Christine, is an excellent cook and the family was most hospitable.
- Ann and her family are wonderful hosts and made us very welcome. We had a lovely meal including an incredible chocolate pud!
Le Manoir de Bénédicte
For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Le Manoir de Bénédicte features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find babysitting service at the property and you will be able to enjoy a hot drink by the fireplace in the shared living area.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and canoeing. Falaise is 12.4 miles from Le Manoir de Bénédicte, while Bagnoles de l’Orne is 20.5 miles from the property.
- Fantastic breakfast, lovely host and amazing location. Grounds and property were superb.
Really enjoyed the stay – Benedict is very kind and helpful, and speaks perfect English.
The garden is spectacular (especially in the morning with some mist and golden sunlight.
Perfect for city-escapers.
BTW- you need to have a car to stay here.
- Bénédicte’s breakfast is second to none, the dining room overviewing the garden is a simply stunning setting. We were even lucky to get homegrown raspberries from the garden. Bénédicte is a very welcoming host who caters to everyones needs and is very good at giving personal recommendations for activities or dinner spots. She recommended us to dine at the Pomme d’Ouilly, just a few kilometres down the road. This restaurant is a hidden treasure, it was one of my best culinary experiences to date. My compliments to the chef, and to Bénédicte of course!
- A marvellous house of character and charm set in beautiful grounds . A very friendly and welcoming owner who speaks excellent English and can let you know the best places to visit, eat etc. Excellent breakfasts supplemented with home made dishes .Pool looked inviting but we didn’t use it as not really warm enough yet. Highly recommended
- The manoir and the grounds are exquisite, our room was very large and beautifully furnished, and breakfast was outstanding, served in a magnificent dining room. Benedicte was very helpful with dinner reservations and local advice.
Ferme-Château de Cordey & Spa
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Meals prepared by the host can be enjoyed at an extra cost upon prior request.Caen is 21.1 miles from Ferme Chateau de Cordey, while Cabourg is 26.7 miles from the property.
- Morgan and his wife were very welcoming. The chateau and surroundings are gorgeous.
- Beautiful property, owner was very friendly and spoke good English
- Beautiful house in beautiful setting, great hosts who helped us with every little detail, and treated us as new friends rather than customers.
- The owners (English and French speaking) are delightful. The quality of decor in the room was very modern and clean.
- A fantastic place with spacious rooms. The owners are very friendly and helpful and speak English and French.
Domaine De La Tour
Guests of the Domaine De La Tour can enjoy the hotel’s games room and outdoor children’s playground.Guests can also enjoy a meal prepared by the host when reserved at least 48 hours in advance and at an extra cost.This 18th century building is situated 20 kilometres from Caen and 30 minutes by car to the beaches. The medieval town of Falaise is just 4 kilometres away.
Nothing was too much trouble for the owners, they absolutely spoiled me, taking great care to make my stay fantastic, This is the second time I have stayed here and it has only gotten better since my last stay, so good in fact that I will be back again shortly with my wife this time.
Thanks for a Fab time,Mark and Noelle and see you soon
Alan and Moira Shaw
- We were warmly welcomed. A good place for a last night of the holiday.
this hotel is situated near city of Falaise, which is a nice stop for a few hours if you travel by car back to Paris from Mont Saint-Michel, as we did
everything was ok, great breakfast, nice hosts and a romantic castle near the hotel
- Owners were very friendly . Very nice rooms and we had use of a kitchen and living room area during the stay.
- Lovely comfy bed. Great shower. Nice clean room. Breakfast was lovely and nicely served.
- Nothing was too much trouble for the owners, they absolutely spoiled me, taking great care to make my stay fantastic, This is the second time I have stayed here and it has only gotten better since my last stay, so good in fact that I will be back again shortly with my wife this time.
Certain rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Les Sabots.Caen is 27 miles from the accommodation. Saint-Gatien Airport is 36 miles away.
We enjoyed the warm welcome of Kim and Nicolas. The garden was awesome, the site was extremely peacefull,
The homemade breakfast was delicious. We will forever remember this marvellous holiday.
- We received a very warm welcome great hosts lovely comfortable room and beautiful gardens definitely go back again a little gem!
- wonderful garden. very tranquil. very friendly hosts
Wonderful colourful gardens; appreciation of the work done to convert the buildings; seperate kitchen available to make tea; evening meal offered.
The hosts were kind enough to give us a lift to the next town in the morning, to enable us to complete our planned walk that day.
We were warmly welcomed with tea and homemade cake in a pleasent,homely atmossphare.Our room was comfortable and spotlessly clean,like the whole house.
The garden was designed by Nicklas who won many awards in famous garden shows.
It must be wounderfull in summer.
On leaving Kim gave us sandwiches with her homemade jam.
- We enjoyed the warm welcome of Kim and Nicolas. The garden was awesome, the site was extremely peacefull,
La Vieille Ferme
A seating area and views of the garden and courtyard are offered in the rooms at La Vieille Ferme. All have an en suite bathroom and some rooms have original wooden beams.Continental breakfast is provided every morning in the dining room. The hosts can also prepare local dishes from home-grown produce and children’s meals upon request.You can watch French and English TV or DVDs in the lounge or play on the trampoline in the children’s garden. If you have a car, private parking is free on site, Camembert is a 20-minute drive away and Argentan Train Station is 16.2 miles away.
- A lovely farmhouse that has a homely feel. Dinner is a must as Dave is a chef and the food was delicious. We will most definitely stay here again.
- Very friendly owners. Most attractive old house. Outstanding evening meal.
- Friendly and helpful owners. Lovely character to the building.Plenty variety of tasty food.
We booked an evening meal and were so glad we did. The food was beautifully presented and tasted delicious. Extremely good value for money.
Excellent breakfast as well.
Hosts very attentive.
- Wonderful c. 1850 farmhouse in the French countryside.
Chambres d’Hôtes du Moulin du Vey
All the soundproofed rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.During the winter, evening meals can be enjoyed at Chambres d’Hôtes du Moulin du Vey if you reserve in advance. Packed lunches can also be requested at an extra cost.Activities in the area include paragliding, climbing and kayaking. Free private parking is available on site and Caen is 28 miles away.
- Having stayed previously we were warmly welcomed and made to feel special guests.
- Warm welcome from owner. Beautiful location on bank of river. Very peaceful and quiet. Good sized en suite. Car parking on site.
- The croissants were indeed delicious and the location delightful. Our hostess was very tolerant of our late arrival from the ferry
fantastic position by the river. Character property, Lovely gardens
Friendly and helpful proprietor
Excellent location for walks, canoeing and other outdoor activities
Close to pretty village of Clecy and restaurants along the river
- Friendly and helpful receptionist cum breakfast waitress
Manoir de la Pataudière B&B
With garden views, all of the spacious suites feature a living room with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The bathroom is complete with a bath, a hairdryer and a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Manoir de la Pataudière and it can be served in the comfort of your rooms. Meals prepared by the hosts are served on request and packed lunches can also be enjoyed.This property also provides a children’s playground in the private garden. It is 4.3 miles from the centre of Falaise and 25.5 miles from Ouistreham. Free private parking is available on site.
- Comfort, space, decoration, hot water! Pool everything, thanks
- Touch of home feeling and amazing owners of this place will make you feel blessed.
- Wonderful old manor house run by kind and generous couple close to Falaise. Hughes bedroom and sitting room dost airs and excellent breakfast.
- Splendid traditional house with a lot of charme and tastefully renovated. Excellent breakfast. Owners extremely nice and helpful. Absolutely to be recommended!
- Great place to stay. Anne-Veronique and Olivier will treat you like you are family. I highly suggest ordering a meal as it was a fabulous experience and well worth it. Anne worked around my many food allergies to provide a memorable meal for me and my husband.
Chez Pommette et Billy
The suite features a view of the garden, a wardrobe, a seating area and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries and a bathrobe.A breakfast is provided each morning at Chez Pommette et Billy and packed lunches can also be prepared upon request and at an extra cost. Traditional cuisine is served at lunch and dinner when reserved by the guest.Additional features include massage treatments free Wi-Fi access throughout the property, and free bicycle are available on site. Falaise is only 2.5 miles away and the D-Day Landing Beaches can be found within 31.1 miles of the property.
- Denis & Katie were charming hosts, very friendly and helpful. We loved Pommette & Billy! The Roulette was the caravan with everything! little kitchen, bathroom with a shower and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was brought to us in a basket, very tasty and had lots of home made products.
- The hosts were friendly. The rooms were large. Parking on site. Nice breakfast.
- Very comfortable accommodation and a beautiful continental breakfast. A warm welcome provided by our hosts. Even Pommette and Billy – the donkeys – came over to greet us. Beautiful location and ideally situated for visiting Bayeaux, Falaise and the Normandy beaches. Although, sadly, our trip was an overnight stopover before catching the ferry back to England. Would highly recommend.
- Charming place. Owners very friendly. Loved pomette and billy, the donkeys in their pasture. Next time we’ll stay in the gypsy wagon.
Breakfast was very good.
Owner was very helpful and friendly.
La Maison Des Buis
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a desk. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms have a patio. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Guests at La Maison Des Buis can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Falaise, like cycling.Caen is 22 miles from La Maison Des Buis, while Cabourg is 28 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 26 miles away.
- Beautifully decorated and very comfortable and spacious room. The house and garden are beautiful too. Lovely breakfast. Our hosts were delightful: kind, welcoming and so helpful.
- All facilities are first class, from the bed and the room to the most beautiful garden. Our hosts Brigitte and Gille could not have been more attentive and friendly. They willingly showed us places to go in the area to make our stay a most interesting one.
Exceedingly warm welcome by hosts.
Room beautifully furnished. Pristinely clean. Superb continental style breakfast.
- Comfortable bedroom furnished in quality style; fantastic breakfast with homemade fruit purée, viennoiseries. Walking distance to Falaise Castle . Very welcoming hosts.
- An excellent stop off point if you are coming off the ferry from Caen. Very welcome and friendly owners who take over speaking English when the pigeon French runs out. Comfortable room and delicious breakfast with fruits and hone made jam. A gem
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rapilly Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rapilly Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rapilly Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rapilly Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!