10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rapevache Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rapevache Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rapevache Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rapevache Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rapevache Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rapevache Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rapevache Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rapevache Aquitaine:
Ajjana Chambres d’hôtes
All rooms have an independent entrance and feature a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a shared bathroom. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Within 500 metres, guests can find 3 restaurants and stores.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, horse riding and cycling as well as exploring castles, caves, and historic villages. Périgueux is 25.5 miles from Ajjana Chambres d’hôtes, while Brantôme is 15.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 52.2 miles from Ajjana Chambres d’hôtes.
- Nice, no nonsense accommodation. Clean and tidy. Friendly hosts
- Fantastic holiday at the Ajjana! The hosts were extremely friendly and very helpful with activities in the local surrounding areas (markets, fetes, entertainment etc). The breakfasts were an absolute treat….homemade pastries, breads and jams with eggs from the chickens in the garden. The bathrooms and bedrooms were extremely clean, with tea and coffee available free of charge. Location wise Ajjana is perfect, with 3 restaurants within a 5 min walk in the village where there is also a local supermarket, chemist and amazing boulangerie! There is a lovely lake 10 mins walk in the other direction too that has swimming and water activities available. What more could you want??!!
Extremely friendly hosts, so hospitable. Excellent breakfast, as everything was homemade. Eggs were fresh from the chickens on the property, homemade preserves, jams, yoghourt & cakes – who could ask for more!
Within easy walking distance of the village, which had two hotels, a bar/restaurant/shop & mini-supermarket.
Also in close proximity to a lake where you could swim in natural surroundings and purchase food and drinks, this was truly amazing.
Good value for money.
- Very friendly people. Lovely breakfast with home-made jam, fresh made cookies and strawberries (I could take the rest with me “for the road”. They gave me helpful documentation.
- Friendly, welcoming hosts who were very helpful. Wonderful breakfasts. Very accommodating of our 2 big dogs. Highly recommended.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Pombolaise
The spacious rooms all have an en suite bathroom with bath or shower and toilet. The floors are tiled or with parquet flooring and there is also a desk, a wardrobe, a welcome tray, a kettle and free internet access.Breakfast consists of homemade jams, homemade cakes, homemade brioche, fresh fruit salad, hot beverages, orange juice and yogurts. Guests can also enjoy traditional evening meals, prepared by a professional cook, upon request and reservation.Chambres d’hôtes La Pombolaise is 7.5 miles from Montron and Villars caves as well as 8.7 miles from Brantôme. Périgueux is 28.6 miles away and there is free private car park on site.
- Charming hosts provided a friendly welcome drink where we met the other guests. Hostess Claudie spoke perfect English and Michel is a chef; we had the table d’hôte which was a real treat. Amazing food all freshly made with local or home grown produce by Michel; traditional French cuisine with modern twists, French food culture and way of life explained patiently by both hosts. Great evening of delicious aperitifs, wine and food with interesting conversation. Superb!
- Excellent hosts – friendly, both interesting and interested, and it would have been nice to stay longer in their company.
- The owners were exceptionally helpful and friendly.
- Excellent breakfast made by the owner. Fantastic spread! Extremely accommodating, very couldn’t do enough.
- Home made breakfast eg homemade varieties of bread and crepes/waffles. Homemade jams and conserves. Very pleasant hosts who ate with us and made breakfast a very enjoyable social occasion. Also loved the opportunity to have a home cooked evening meal by the host, Michel who is a Chef.
Chambres d’Hôtes Moulin de Masvicomteaux
All of the uniquely-decorated rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Moulin de Masvicomteaux include a private bathroom and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning and can be sampled in the dining area, by the fireplace. Restaurants can be found in the city centre.Activities nearby are available such as hiking and horse riding. The property is 12.4 miles from Brantôme and 28 miles from the city of Périgueux. There is a free, private car park on site.
- The hosts Cathy and Erwan made us very welcome and were so friendly, they were very informative about the area and the best way to get around Nontron. Our bedroom was huge with typical french furniture which suited the house perfectly, also very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were a delight as Cathy paid attention to detail and it was a different experience each morning, home made jams, yoghurt and honey plus fresh fruit and a wonderful array of specialty teas. This 400 year old property was in a delightful setting and a delight to wake up to the dawn chorus. Cathy always made sure we had everything we needed for our stay, her and Erwan’s English was excellent. Wonderful couple and a home from home experience. Thank you Cathy and Erwan.
- Host very friendly and helpful also booked dinner in nice hotel for my wife’s birthday
- Wonderfully warm welcome from the helpful owner. Beautiful, spacious room, furnished with antiques, and excellent shower room. Lots of lovely artistic touches. A very special place as is the garden which is magical. Very good breakfast too!
Large room with comfy bed. Good bathroom. Garden and pool. Nice and quiet location, close but not near Nontron (15-20) min walk uphill.
Kathy extremely attentive and helpful, loads of food at breakfast.
- The house was very pretty decorated. Kathy and Erwan make you feel at home. The room is marvelous, and the breakfast every morning is Great, with home made jams and fresh coffee.
La Cuisine Buissonnière
At La Cuisine Buissonnière, all rooms have a closet. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Guests at La Cuisine Buissonnière can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Cuisine Buissonnière has a sun terrace. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Angoulême is 28 miles from La Cuisine Buissonnière. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 35 miles from La Cuisine Buissonnière.
- People nice, breakfast with good confitures and bread, but no croissant. Quite far from Brantome but very quite, in the middle of the nature.
- Le calme, le cosy de la chambre, l’accueil des propriétaires
- pas de croisant cafe moyen tre oeut de beurre confiture tre bonne jus d/ orange bio
- La gentillesse et la serviabilité de l’hôte qui m’a bien aidé a me sortir d’une situation un peu compliquée (arrivée tardive) (ramener a une douzaine de km du gite un object que j’avais, oublié)
Petit déjeuner copieux et excellent.
Bon rapport qualité/prix
Chambres d’hôtes Château de Lannet
All rooms include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Chambres d’hôtes Château de Lannet features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find two shared lounges at the property and bookshelves for your convenience. Guests have access to a fitness area.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Périgueux is 24.9 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Château de Lannet, while Brantôme is 6.2 miles away. Limoges International Airport is 37.9 miles from the property.
- We could not fault any aspect of our stay. The chateau owners were extremely accommodating, and the facilities were fantastic.
- The hosts were amazing, going out of their way to make sure everything was perfect, including making vegetarian restaurant reservations for us. Breakfast was sublime with home made yoghurt soft boiled egg and all the continental trimmings. The room was stunning
- Rooms are large and beautifully furnished with an emphasis on period pieces and furnishings, cleverly complemented with some contemporary art. The grounds are expansive and manicured, offering delightful views over the countryside. An excellent breakfast is offered which includes home made produce.
- Beautiful chateau, great swimming pool, delicious breakfast with homemade treats and lovely and helpful hosts. Would highly recommend. Also near some beautiful towns to explore.
The bed was a joy! In all honesty, Chateau de Lannet is the best place we have ever stayed at! The building is stunning, the detail of each room was spellbinding – beautiful paintings, wonderful ornaments, everything just perfect plus a 25 metres pool, situated 100 metres from the Chateau,so wonderfully secluded.
Breakfast was great and our hosts Guimaume and Constantin were perfect hosts.
I simply cannot praise this wonderful place enough.
If you want quiet, great countryside, and atruly aesthetic environment, this is the place for you.
Le Puy Gites & Bed and Breakfast
Bergerac-Roumanière Airport is 48.5 miles away.
- Really nice set up and great owners who would help with anything
- We stayed one night in the Le Puy Gîtes and B&B a few kilometers south of Nontron. Kevin and his family provide a secluded spot with a gorgeous view to enjoy this region. We stayed in the cozy B&B with wonderful cotton sheets and a generous breakfast. There is a beautiful outdoor area to enjoy the sun or to have an evening picnic. Kevin and his visiting daughter were extremely inviting and made us feel right at home. We would definitely return and stay at one of the gîtes to enjoy a longer stay.
Kevin and Andrea were brilliant host, very friendly and helpful and did so much to make our stay a memorable holiday in France, we quickly felt very much at home and enjoyed walking the woodland trails and seeing all the wildlife ,eg deer, butterflies, birds, ect, on their land, the swimming pool was a great treat and a great way to cool off and then relax with a glass of local wine on the comfortable sun loungers by pool. We thoroughly enjoyed barbecuing and dining out doors several evening
We had a fantastic holiday thanks to Kevin and Andrea
- Lovely couple who looked after us very well, especially considering the last minute nature of our booking. Large, spacious and comfortable rooms and a lovely pool which we wish we had more time for!
- Kevin and Andrea were excellent hosts and made us feel very welcome and at home during our stay. They were helpful and couldn’t have done more for us, advising us on things to do and even calling round the local restaurants on a Sunday night to find us somewhere to eat when we arrived. Breakfast was delicious and always a good selection and Kevin and Andrea offered to cook particular things which we liked. We enjoyed the table d’hote one evening which we highly recommend. The accommodation was lovely and clean and we enjoyed a day relaxing by the pool. and the nearby village Brantome is worth visting. We definitely will be returning!
Guest rooms in Forge Basse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a closet.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including golfing, fishing and hiking.Angoulême is 28 miles from Forge Basse, while Périgueux is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Verte Dordogne
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom, certain accommodations at La Verte Dordogne also feature a garden view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The accommodation has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at La Verte Dordogne.Périgueux is 18 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Brantôme is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 35 miles from La Verte Dordogne.
Owners couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. Lovely setting and swimming pool. Very clean and comfortable.
Excellent breakfast. Would highly recommend.
- Excellent hosts who spoke fluent English. A warm friendly greeting on arrival and a welcome coffee as if we were old friends. The house and grounds exceeded expectations, amazing views from dining area and pool. We had the table d’hote; great food and enjoyable company with hosts that showed genuine interest. Very comfortable bed, brilliant en suite facilities with WiFi that worked well. Good breakfast included muesli, yoghurt, bread, ham, cheese, scrambled egg, croissants and home made jams.
- Very friendly people- welcome drink – good price/ value
- Table d’hôte and breakfast both excellent. Very friendly and helpful hosts.
- The breakfast was excellent. The hosts pleasant and helpful. Lovely clean room. Beautiful location.
- Owners couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. Lovely setting and swimming pool. Very clean and comfortable.
La Maison Bleue
All rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some have garden views. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at La Maison Bleue.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Angoulême is 28 miles from La Maison Bleue, while Périgueux is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The use of a fridge in the communal area. Lovely looking swimming pool but didn’t get to use it. Twin beds were nice and wide and not just a standard single. Very peaceful at night.
- Beautiful quiet setting and easy access to tourist sites, warm and personal welcome from owner, good breakfast, excellent value for money. We would not hesitate to recommend it to others exploring the Brantome area.
Very spacious top floor room, light and airy. Large walk-in shower.
Parking was one-minute walk away in front of the village hall.
Nice view from the breakfast area.
- Comfy beds, large airy bedrooms, friendly owner, plenty to eat at breakfast with homemade jams and the bonus was a swimming pool!
- L’accueil. La chambre très spacieuse. Super bon déjeuner. Propreté.
You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Les Demoiselles features free WiFi .Evening meals can be served upon prior reservation. You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling. Limoges International Airport is 37.9 miles away.
- Beautiful b&b and garden. Proprietor warm and friendly. Kettle provided . There’s a communal lounge so I could watch world-cup on tv !
- Bedroom and property was charming – very French, a bit faded round the edges but fine, Host was very friendly. Great value dinners on reservation.
- Excellent breakfast, and diner nicely prepared. Good portion. Beds are comfortable, the owner is very welcoming
- Nice host. He wait for us till 10 pm to come for check in. Cosy room with beautifull terace.
The welcome we received , lovely owner very caring and concerned that everything was to our liking .
Room was clean and comfortable , breakfast a delight whilst simple it was more then enough with homemade honey , fresh bread , local strawberry jam , croissants , fresh orange juice and yoghurt . Coffee and Tea .
Should we visit the area again we would certainly return . Property located just a short distance outside Brantome .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rapevache Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rapevache Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rapevache Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rapevache Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!