10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ranton Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Ranton Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ranton Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ranton Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ranton Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ranton Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ranton Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ranton Poitou-charentes:
La Grande Maison
The rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Certain rooms have a kitchen with an oven, a fridge and a stovetop. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at La Grande Maison.Saumur is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Everything was lovely, the setting, the Grand Maison itself the atmospher just a great all round experience and quiet, apart from Burdsong!
- Great breakfast, great hosts, very beautiful garden
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Ideal peaceful location for exploring the area. Lovely quirky property with grounds to explore.
- Very good Service and helpful owner. People loving working with people and understanding their needs.
- Friendly and helpful straff, nicely decorated room and a fantastiska garden
Demeure Château de Ternay
Each room features antique furnishings and parquet flooring. Some of the rooms have a four-poster bed and original fireplace. A hairdryer and toiletries are included in the bathroom.You are invited to enjoy home-made meals in the dining room at Château de Ternay. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas, and you can play pétanque and table tennis on site. The château includes a gift shop and hot-air balloon rides can be arranged.Château de Ternay is located in the department of Vienne 9.3 miles from the town of Loudun.Fontevraud Abbey is a 20-minute drive away and private parking is free on site. The famous Loire Valley châteaux are within 18.6 miles of this guest house.
- The experience of staying in the chateau was worth the money.
It felt like we were staying in someone’s home and felt very comfortable and exciting to be in a castle . The lord and lady were very
friendly and helpful and a little eccentric!
- A wonderful stay at a beautiful chateau. We were welcomed by the owners and shown to our exquisitely decorated room After a walk in the wooded grounds we had aperitifs on the lawn in front of the chateau and then dined on delicious home cooked food in a stunning dining room. We were made to feel very special and cannot wait to return for a longer stay.
We liked everything! This place is a wonderful old castle with the an interesting history, nice people and a wonderful black cat called Crevette. She accompanied us during our walks around the castle and stayed with us when we were playing the board games in the living room of the castle.
There are also 3 friendly dogs,but the cat was our favorite.
The owners are very polite and friendly peolple. They told us many interesting facts about this place and its history.
We absolutely loved this place. Perfect for a calm weekend.
Kateryna,Nikita, Victor and Stanislav
- It was a fantastic experience to be eating,drinking and sleeping in such a beautiful and historic building. And to meet such wonderful hosts.
Chateau de Jalnay
All rooms are individually decorated and feature antique furniture. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and bathrobes.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room or on the terrace, and you can enjoy evening meals prepared by the hosts on request, including products from the property’s garden. A shared dining area and a summer kitchen is at guests’ disposal.Center Parks is a 10 minutes’ drive from Chateau de Jalnay. Angers, Tours and Poitiers are all within 1 hour’s drive from the property while Loudun-Fontevraud Domaine St Hilaire Golf Course is 9.3 miles away. The Cadre Noir horse-riding school in Saumur is 18.6 miles away, and you can also visit the Chateau d’Oiron and its contemporary art museum.
Super comfy bed
- We stayed at the chateau overnight on the way home from a long drive across France and to see Loudun in the middle of winter. This is a very beautiful house, elegantly refurbished and furnished, and set in a tranquil location, ideal to relax. The hosts were very friendly and helpful, and we had interesting fireside chats ahead of a very well presented dinner. Well worth a stay if you are in the area.
- The property is a type of lodging that few get to experience. The hosts were extremely gracious and have obvious and deserved pride in their home. Dinner at the chateau is well worth it if available.
- Greetings, lovely host and ambience. Fantastic setting
- Everything about the chateau is amazing, we had an unexpected one night stay after our vehicle broke down. The owners speak fluent English. They are extremely friendly and made us feel really welcome. The evening meal was incredible and whilst we ate our two children enjoyed playing in the extensive gardens and the various activities such as a trampoline, football goal, boules, bikes and badminton. The swimming pool area is fantastic, the pool is really big and there is a small area where you can get drinks by the pool. The rooms are amazing, we had a king room and a twin. The beds are the comfiest I have slept in.
- Super comfy bed
Le Relais du Chateau
Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. Each also has a private bathroom featuring a shower and free toiletries, and some have a bath.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
At Chez Agnès, every room includes a closet. Rooms contain a flat-screen TV, and some units at Chez Agnès have a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.Poitiers is 31 miles from Chez Agnès, while Saumur is 21 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hôtes Oiron
All bedrooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Chambres d’Hotes Oiron offers free WiFi in all areas, a garden with furniture and outside seating/dining area. There is also a reception room with lounge seating for your comfort.Thouars Train Station is a 15-minute drive away. Free parking is possible 150 feet away in the village square, and limited free parking is available on site.
- We particularly liked the friendly welcome and the degree to which the owners had gone to make us feel at home. The bedroom was excellent and the breakfast was ample and enjoyable. We were impressed by the quality of the imaginative décor.
- Well worth going out of your way to stay here. Newly renovated accomodation in a lovely French village with a wonderful hostess . We were looked after as if we were family. Thanks for a very enjoyable two days.
- Definitely go out of your way to stay here! Wonderful couple with a stunning attention to detail – they make you feel instantly at home. We had cycled all day and the restaurants were closed – they cooked us a huge delicious dinner and it felt like they’d been our friends for ages. Great place thoroughly recommend.
- On arrival we were given a cup of tea, and made to feel at home. As we arrived on a Sunday we were offered an evening meal with the family, and it was delicious. Our room and bed were very comfortable. Breakfast was equally good. We thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stop.
- Very good reception, very nice people. Very nice rooms, clean, beautiful decoration, excellent bed and very good breakfast.
Le Vol du Phoenix
There is a beauty cabine at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Saumur is 15.5 miles from Le Vol du Phoenix, while Chinon is 19.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 37.3 miles from the property.
- The architecture of the place, amazing history about the troglodytes caves
Superbe chambre décoré avec goût et très confortable.la propriétaire est très accueillante
Avec un petit déjeuner copieux
Bref 2 jours très agréables
Alors merci et bonne continuation
- Hôte très accueillante et sympathique, très bon rapport qualité prix. Très jolie propriété avec caves troglodytes . Nous recommandons. Bon petit déjeuné. Bon emplacement. Proximité de center parc et du Château de la Mothe-Chandeniers. Restaurant gastronomique excellent à l’abbaye de Fontevraud.
- l’acceuil et les conseils de visites, qualité de la chambre, gateaux et yaourts maison, un endroit paradisiaque pour un bon séjour. Un plus la proximité de center parc 15min, qui offre un tarif abordable à la nuit, avec un service supérieur, les troglodytes… Bref ça donne envie d’y retourner
Chaleureux accueil, bel environnement, décoration soignée, calme… Cambre avec entrée indépendante…
Petit déjeuner copieux et attentionné avec la propriétaire des lieux
All with a garden view, the spacious rooms at the Seigneurie Berrie includes a seating area with a sofa, a desk and a private bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. During warmer month, you can also enjoy it on the terrace, which features tables, chairs and parasols. With antique furniture, a library and a lounge are also at your disposal.You are invited to visit the Montreuil Bellay Castle, 6.2 miles away, or go wine tasting in the surroundings. Seigneurie Berrie is 24.2 miles from Saumur Train Station and 1 hour by car from Angers.
- Warm and friendly reception, charming hostess who did not spare of her time in telling us all we needed to know about the property and the area.. Spacious bedroom with lovely old features. Quiet location. excellent breakfast.
- This is the most interesting, eccentric, historic, and visually attractive B&B we have ever stayed in. And it’s not far from possibly the best restaurant in at least the whole region (‘Le Ricordeau’ in Loudun)!
- Due to a technical mishap, they weren’t really expecting me but nonetheless immediately invited me and we sat up chatting over a glass or two of wine. They were delightful!
- The owner’s greeting was extremely pleasant. She went out of her way to make us feel welcome and was very forthcoming when answering our questions about the locality and local restaurants. The establishment is beautiful and full of character, and the accommodation commodious with all the facilities for both sitting reading and sleeping. We did not use the TV but it was there if we wanted it. The village is lovely and unfortunately our one night stay did not allow us to investigate it thoroughly.
- Absolutely best choice, experience this exquisite historical and charming mansion
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Poitiers is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Saumur is 21 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room comes with a private bathroom. At La Chabotterie, the rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around La Chabotterie, including cycling and hiking.Saumur is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 32 miles from the property.
The room was excellent with many extra touches. The cleanliness was impeccable. The hosts were extremely welcoming and helpful nothing was too much trouble. It is in a beautiful setting. The breakfast was superb.
Will definitely be revisiting and recommend to all visiting the Loire Valley.
Well worth a stay if you like been spoiled.
Suzanne, notre hôte, nous a très bien accueilli; attentionnée et chaleureuse elle a rendu ce séjour très agréable. Un très bel effort a été fait sur le décors des chambres et de la maison.
le petit déjeuner maison était très bon et copieux.
On dit que le hasard fait bien les choses… et cet adage s’est une nouvelle fois vérifié.
Incroyable accueil de Suzanne et Robert, deux anglais ayant trouvé leur petit coin de paradis en France, dans ce superbe site en pleine restauration et chargé d’histoire.
Tout est décoré avec goût, raffinement et surtout, le plus surprenant et extrêmement agréable, c’est la générosité et la gentillesse avec laquelle nos hôtes nous ont accueillis ; beaucoup de chaleur et d’amour. Une véritable volonté de faire bien, de partager et de faire plaisir. Si nous avions su cela avant, nous aurions réservé plusieurs jours mais ce qui est certain, c’est que nous reviendrons à La Chabotterie lors de notre prochain passage.
Tout était parfait, le petit déjeuner très copieux et très frais. Bref, une très agréable surprise et une excellente adresse à ne pas manquer.
- Cadre exceptionnel! Magnifique chambre, Suzanne et Robert sont très prévenant et adorables!! Nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir!!
Chambre spacieuse, cadre idyllique et calme, des propriétaires excessivement serviables et courtois, petit déjeuner de folie
Wonderful place, thanks for Suzanne & her husband, congratulations for the marvelous breakfast
- The room was excellent with many extra touches. The cleanliness was impeccable. The hosts were extremely welcoming and helpful nothing was too much trouble. It is in a beautiful setting. The breakfast was superb.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ranton Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ranton Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ranton Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ranton Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!