10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ranrais Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ranrais Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ranrais Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ranrais Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ranrais Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ranrais Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ranrais Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ranrais Pays De La Loire:
Free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels are provided in each uniquely-decorated room. Featuring a shower, each private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.The daily breakfast includes homemade yogurts, fresh French pastries and juices. Packed lunches are available upon prior request as well.The traditional-style guest house is a 30-minute drive from the city centre of Vannes and a 40-minute drive from Saint-Nazaire. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 44.1 miles away.
- Really good welcome from hosts; great to have the extra space attached to our bedrooms (little loft apartment); (proper) coffee and tea making facilities….and the bikes!
- This property is in a beautiful location, has a relaxed ambiance and has easy access to local towns ( Roche Bernard is especially pretty ) and is not too far from the expansive sandy beaches. Steve was a fantastic host and when he was not around we were kept company by his lovely dog Lola. Breakfast was an excellent starter to each day with fresh produce and fantastic french coffee. We will definitely recommend La Chaumine Gite to our family and friends.
- Peaceful location and close to a range of interesting villages and good restaurants but need a car. Very friendly and helpful host. Excellent breakfast. Thanks Steve for some great and interesting memories, especially the French lessons
- Quiet rural location. Congenial host. Excellent breakfast
- The location was excellent – peaceful, lovely grounds. The accommodation with private sitting area was superb. Very good continental breakfasts. The ‘host’ was great company and the whole experience was 100%. We really hope to return one day. (Michael and Mina)
All the heated rooms feature a TV, a wardrobe and wooden floors and furniture. The shared bathroom includes a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at La Simonaie. Evening meals can be enjoyed on request and a shared kitchen is at guests’ disposal.This property is 28 miles from Guérande and 26.7 miles from the Gulf of Morbihan. La Brière Regional Park is 14.3 miles away and the Caden Golf Course is 15 minutes away.
- Quite remote so would need your own transport if you want to get about. Very friendly staff. Free breakfast. Very comfortable. Close to Rochefort-en-terre. Really enjoyed my stay. Recommended 👍
The ladies provided an excellent breakfast and did their best to accommodate a dietary requirement.
We could come and go as we pleased. we appreciated that the French T.V. could receive films in English.
- Breakfast was wonderful, typical French petit dejeuner with coffee, croissants, bread, fig and mandarin jams, yoghurt and all enjoyed al fresco.
- Very comfortable with an excellent restaurant at Port de Foleux just 5 minutes away. Never imagined that this location was so close to the river and marina!
l accueil était chaleureux ,convivial ,la literie confortable, l endroit était calme , paisible.
Nous avons eu de bonnes indications pour les beaux endroits à découvrir à proximité .
Domaine des Yais
The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Domaine des Yais.Pornic is 22 miles from the accommodation, while La Baule is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 37 miles from Domaine des Yais.
The host put herself out to go the bakery before breakfast!
She also helped me remove and replace my bikes so they were not attached to the car overnight.
Tout est juste parfait
Accueil,propreté intérieur extérieur, très bonne literie, linge impeccable, belle salle de bain, petit déjeuner copieux et varié
- La maison est située dans un écrin de verdure très agréable, avec de nombreux animaux, en plein cœur du Parc naturel régional de Brière. La maison est spacieuse et agréable à vivre. La chambre était confortable.
- Excellent accueil, chambre confortable et petit déjeuner copieux et produits maisons.
- Beaucoup apprécié l’ accueil très gentil et chaleureux, et la souplesse quant aux horaires
- The host put herself out to go the bakery before breakfast!
Le Jardin aux Oiseaux
The guestroom is located 50 feet from the main building and features garden views, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast with orange juice, hot drinks, bread and jam. A shared lounge with a kitchenette is available. Tea and coffee making facilities are also at guests’ disposal.Cycling and hiking is possible around the property. Le Jardin aux Oiseaux is 40.4 miles from Nantes Atlantique Airport and free parking is provided.
- A lovely modern comfortable house.Very comfortable bed.Beautifully peaceful garden and friendly hosts.
- This is a typical gite, located at Ferel. It took a little to find it, but it deserved. We were received by the owners. Mme. Aline Guénégo, gave us a warm wellcome, explaining everything and showing us the facilities. Nice and modern house, spplitted by 2 rooms. Our room was very large and confortable. The evening was very relaxing and the breakfast was delicious.
- La stanza era grande e spaziosa. Molto curata nei dettagli e pulita. Era una casa, avevamo a disposizione anche la sala da pranzo e il soggiorno . molto carino e tranquillo ,immerso nel verde.
- L’accueil, le confort du logement et son atmosphère, l’environnement et le petit déjeuner copieux
- L’entrée indépendante permet de ne pas déranger les propriétaires. Les enfants avaient des jeux pour jouer.
Château du Deffay
All of the elegantly decorated guest rooms have wooden floorboards and a private bathroom. Some feature an alcove with a four-poster bed and a fireplace.A buffet breakfast featuring homemade jams, cakes and fresh bread is provided daily at Château du Deffay and shared meals with hosts are also available. Guests will be offered regional dishes made from local produce.Only a 36-minute drive from La Baule with its swimming beaches, Château du Deffay offers free, private on-site parking. You can also visit the famous submarine base in Saint-Nazaire, 19.3 miles away.
- Lovely family owned chateau. Host and hostess were welcoming and helpful. Our twin-bed room looking out on the lake was perfect. Breakfast very good.
- Very warm welcome and nice hosts. Calm and relaxing place within the nature.
- Gracious old world charm with caring attentive hosts
- Lovely property in its own grounds and a great location with good facilities
- Excellent well-appointed, spacious and comfortable rooms allowed for a really good night’s sleep, followed by a good breakfast. The location by a small lake and woods made it particularly calm, and the host was very helpful with local information.
La Mare aux Libellules
A continental breakfast is served every day at La Mare aux Libellules and during warmer months it can be enjoyed on the terrace. Additional meals can be requested to the owner.A swimming pool, golf course and horse riding centre can be found a 5-minute drive from this B&B. Guests can also go hiking in the property’s immediate surroundings.Saint Nazaire is 18.6 miles away, La Baule is 24.9 miles away and Nantes is 37.3 miles from La Mare aux Libellules. Sculpture and painting courses can be arranged on site.
- Our hostess is a very pleasant and artistic lady and this charming house reflects this in its colourful decor. It is beautifully situated in very large attractive gardens and we enjoyed seeing the wonderful libellules (dragonflies) skimming the pond.
- Breakfast in the flowery garden. Very friendly, English speaking owner. Very comfortable room.
L’accueil pour mon animal de compagnie et moi même , l’endroit charmant, le petit déjeuner croissant pain frais, confitures maison , fruits , laitage …. très bien .
Parking privatif , pratique .
- Los dueños encantadores, te sientes como en tu casa. Un lugar muy acogedor. Desayuno buenísimo y habitación coqueta y limpisima!
- Le lieu, la gentillesse des hôtes, l emplacement dans la nature.
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.You can play ping pong at La Coquetterie, and the area is popular for cycling and hiking.Pornic is 23 miles from the accommodation, while La Baule is 9 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 39 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Petite Bérais
The room includes a flat-screen TV. A private bathroom located down the hall from the room. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Pornic is 25.5 miles from La Petite Bérais, while La Baule is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 32.9 miles from La Petite Bérais.
J’ai aimé l’environnement en pleine nature ainsi que l’accueil très agréable, un petit déjeuner très bien servi. Juste à noter que la salle de douche n’est pas contigüe à la chambre mais nous n’avons pas trouvé cela gênant. Endroit hyper calme pour dormir.
Nous y reviendrons avec plaisir.
- Croissants et pain frais. Lit confortable. Le grand calme du site
- Lit correct, avons bien dormi – Ambiance calme – Salle d’eau et toilette propres. Petit déjeuner excellent avec du pain et des croissants frais. Café, thé, confitures. Jeunes propriétaires très gentils.
- Wir wurden sehr freundlich aufgenommen und haben alle 21 Pferde mit Namen kennengelernt. Ebenso die drei Hunde, zwei Katzen, ein Esel und zwei Kanarienvögel.
- Propreté , mais ça ne suffit pas à équilibrer l’equation !
- J’ai aimé l’environnement en pleine nature ainsi que l’accueil très agréable, un petit déjeuner très bien servi. Juste à noter que la salle de douche n’est pas contigüe à la chambre mais nous n’avons pas trouvé cela gênant. Endroit hyper calme pour dormir.
Villa Lou Ann
At Villa Lou-Ann you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.Beaches can be found within 12.4 miles. Pontchateau Train Station is located 0.6 miles away and Brières natural park is 10.6 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent. The hostess was absolutely lovely. The location was great for us in a nice area. We had off street parking for our motorcycle and it was a pleasant walk into town for dinner. A great stop off spot en-route from Roscoff to the Vendee. We would highly recommend it.
- Vraiment très bien et propre. Je n’ai pas de commentaires négatifs à souligner.
Personne très gentil accueillent . Maison super jolie ,literie géniale le petit déjeuner super je conseille cette établissement les yeux fermé
Acceuil sympathique et prévenant
- la propreté, la literie, la salle de bain, même si celle ci est commune, par chance j’étais seul dans la villa
Each guest room comes with a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and several restaurants can be found in the property immediate surroundings.Guests can visit the medieval city of Guérande, which is a 10-minute drive away. The closest beaches are just a 20-minute drive from this B&B. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 37.9 miles away.
- Stephanie was the perfect host, thanks for the nice breakfast. Very beautiful house and the room was better than in most hotels. Quiet area overall.
- Great location, owners were great could not do enough for us, good breakfast.
- Welcoming, helpful attitude of owner. Fresh/ home made breakfast items. Picturesque and interesting general area.
Having the bedroom doors open onto the terrace.
Very quiet location, very friendly welcoming host.
- Stephanie is great. The room is ideal very modern bedroom. Nice outside area to sit with wine and relax. Breakfast was very nice with Cheese, Ham, Jame and lovely homemade raspberry muffins. Value for money is excellent. Only short car journey to the walled city of Guerande, with great restaurants
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ranrais Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ranrais Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ranrais Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ranrais Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!