10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rancho Encantado New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Rancho Encantado New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rancho Encantado New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rancho Encantado New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rancho Encantado New Mexico. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rancho Encantado New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rancho Encantado New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rancho Encantado New Mexico:
Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Santa Fe.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Santa Fe.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 10 miles from Hacienda Nicholas B&B.
- Breakfast was very good and the lounge was very comfortable. The bedroom we stayed in (Hollyhock) was small but clean.
- Great Location. Very good breakfast. Room was small but nicely appointed. Staff was very friendly
The first morning breakfast was outstanding. The second morning the casserole was in the oven too long and the bottom was burned and dried out.
The bed, pillows and linens were great.
- Araseli was especially accommodating and welcoming, making our stay feel personal.
Great breakfast with all fresh ingredients.
Pueblo Bonito B&B Inn
One of our top picks in Santa Fe.A 5-minute walk from the state capitol building, this historic Santa Fe B&B features a healthy breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi. The Santa Fe Plaza and Loretto Chapel are a 10-minute walk away.A corner fireplace, native artwork and handcrafted wood furniture are featured in each guest room at Pueblo Bonito B&B Inn. A private bathroom, microwave and small fridge are provided for convenience.A communal sitting area and gift shop are available. A guest laundromat is on site. Free parking is included at Santa Fe Pueblo Bonito B&B Inn. Tea is served to guests in the afternoon.The Georgia O’Keeffe Museum is half a mile away. The Santa Fe International Airport is 10 miles away.
- Food, kiva fireplace, helpful staff, prefect southwest experience all around.
- Very friendly and personable staff, the B&B was in a great location, easy to walk to the square and other places. The breakfast was great, and the chicken green chile soup was delicious and really made it special. The room was very cozy. We liked the bedroom and kitchen area, and the fact that there were places to hang clothes and other winter gear and places to put stuff, without taking up all the room in the bedroom.
- Although it was a continental breakfast, it included a breakfast “stew” and tamales making it more “authentic” to the area. We walked everywhere – and felt safe and worked off the calories consumed from many outstanding restaurants. Loved the luminarias on the roof which helped us know we were almost to our home-away-from-Home!!
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, plenty of storage space for personal items, and cleanliness.
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, easy parking, central location.
Casa Culinaria – The Gourmet Inn
One of our top picks in Santa Fe – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Casa Culinaria – The Gourmet Inn is located in Santa Fe. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Santa Fe Municipal Airport is 9 miles away.
- The food is one of the main reasons we will never look for a different place to rest our heads in Santa Fe. We were made to feel like family in town for a quick visit.
- The hospitality of the hosts exceeded our expectations. On both mornings the breakfasts were excellent and showed that Carolina was an outstanding chef in every respect. Manuel also was a great host and the new years eve celebration was exactly right.
- We stayed for eight nights. We went to Santa Fe to hike, but chose Casa Culinaria because of their gourmet breakfasts, which were great. They were all interesting and unique. Also, just a short walk to town.
- Wow, what can I say that will adequately express how special it was to stay at the Don Gaspar. Every morning you are taken on a culinary adventure, the breakfast was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. It’s a 3 course breakfast that became one of the highlights of our trip. We had hot chocolate with chilies one morning that took 12 hours to make, I wanted to lick the cup. Another morning bacon flowers and poached eggs with chili sauce. On top of that, the hosts were gracious and they had a beautiful little orange cat that was the perfect addition to creating a most hyggelig (cozy/warm) environment. Stay here if you can, you won’t regret it.
- Owners were very accommodating, staff very good. While still under some changes by new owners, the facilities were very nice, comfortable and well kept. A very nice residential area too, not far from downtown.
El Paradero Bed & Breakfast Inn
This Santa Fe bed and breakfast is a 10 minute walk from the Santa Fe Farmers Market. Rooms are brightly colored, featuring Mexican inspired décor and seating areas. A full breakfast is offered daily.The uniquely furnished guest rooms at El Paradero Bed & Breakfast Inn offer bathrobes, a private entrance, and a dining area. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.A library, garden, and patio are available for guest use. This historic hotel features afternoon tea and snacks, a common living room with a kiva-style fireplace, and concierge service.Santa Fe Plaza is 1 miles from Bed and Breakfast El Paradero. The Loretto Chapel is less than a 15 minute walk from the inn and the Railyard Performance Center is a 10 minute walk away.
- Location of property is wonderful for old section of city exploring. knowledge and friendly staff.
- Charming B&B with excellent location. The history of Santa Fe speaks so resonately the magic of this enchanted city, it’s warmth and artistic aesthetic. The staff creates a charming and welcoming environment you will not soon forget. Make a memory that you take with you to inspire your curiosity of the history and art of this impressive community. Great breakfast each morning with fusion New Mexican cuisine.
Friendly staff, comfortable bed, attractive
Decor, quiet, great breakfast
- The atmosphere was relaxing, artwork excellent, and the location was perfect for walking to the Plaza. The hosts were extremely welcoming. Breakfast was delicious. The information given about the area was very beneficial.
- It’s very clean and friendly and you get a great cooked breakfast everyday and it’s incredible
Four Kachinas B&B Inn
One of our best sellers in Santa Fe! In the heart of Santa Fe, just a 10-minute walk from The Historic Plaza, this Santa Fe B&B provides a fresh gourmet breakfast. Bathrobes are provided for all guests.Styled with hand crafted furniture, each room includes free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV and free spa toiletries in the private bathroom. A private patio with a view of the garden is provided in all rooms at Four Kachinas B&B Inn.Fresh fruit, yogurt, baked goods, juices and fresh coffee are just some of the free breakfast items prepared daily at B&B Four Kachinas Inn. After a day in Santa Fe, guests can enjoy a garden courtyard and refreshments in the lounge area.Canyon Road Contemporary Art, Sage Creek Gallery CGallery Santa Fe and many other art galleries are within a 10-minute walk of Four Kachinas B&B Inn. Palace of the Governors is half a mile away.
The Four Kachinas brand is unique to itself, having found its own culture and style with an attitude of excellence that is only usually found in high-end resort hotels. Four Kachina’s is the high-end
of B&B’s while being a great value.
- Perfectly lovely room on a quiet street, but within walking distance of the Plaza. Breakfast is outstanding!
- Lovely B&B with very attentive and knowledgeable owners who shared their hints and tips about the area. The breakfast room was lovely and cookies, water, tea was available all day. Very quiet and very private property within easy walking distance of all the sites. Would recommend.
Gourmet breakfast, friendly and welcoming staff, comfortable and very clean room. Property is adorable and surrounded by great, local restaurants. It’s in a prime location close to downtown Santa Fe, yet quiet and relaxed. We loved everything about Four Kachinas!
Bonus: fresh cookies and treats in the afternoon, perfect for sitting on the patio area and relaxing!
- All around very nice room, quiet, very good homemade and fresh breakfast, close to Plaza, very gracious and helpful staff.
- The Four Kachinas brand is unique to itself, having found its own culture and style with an attitude of excellence that is only usually found in high-end resort hotels. Four Kachina’s is the high-end
El Farolito B&B Inn
Located less than one mile from Georgia O’Keefe Museum and historic Santa Fe sites, this bed and breakfast offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a buffet-style breakfast every morning.All guest rooms at El Farolito B&B feature handcrafted regional décor and artwork. Each room has a flat-screen cable TV, a coffee maker and a refrigerator stocked with complementary spring water. Select rooms include Kiva fireplaces, minibars and private or shared patios.Guest of El Farolito are treated to a daily buffet breakfast offering a hot entrée, fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, juices and freshly brewed coffee. A selection of home baked goods is also offered.Within a 10 minute walk of this bed and breakfast, guests will find Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road and Loretto Chapel. Santa Fe Airport is 15 miles away.
- We stayed for a long weekend in a spacious, beautifully decorated casita that had a private entrance. The kiva fireplace was ready to light with vertically stacked wood. There was a flat panel TV with a DVD player, mini refrigerator and small coffee maker. The breakfasts were delicious and varied everyday that we stayed. In the afternoon, they served tea, coffee and cookies. Wayne, the owner provided valuable and detailed suggestions on restaurants and attractions that optimized our vacation. We will definitely be back!
- The place is beautiful and charming, well located, within easy walking distance of just about everything. The little adobe casitas are pretty and comfortable. The hosts made it feel like a stay with friends. Wayne is incredibly well informed about everything in the area, from food to hikes to museums. Breakfasts were delicious, and the friendly atmosphere made it tempting to sit around and enjoy one more cup of coffee or another slice of delicious breakfast pastry and talk with each other and Wayne. They were all so nice about helping us with whatever we needed: finding a guide for hiking, identifying the perfect restaurant, finding our way to the plaza or the railroad complex. Also, they accommodated our complicated group at breakfast with all our gluten-free and vegetarian eaters. We’d love to go back again.
- Perfect location-friendly and knowledgable host-fireplace in room- very private- parking- very good breakfasts.
- Breakfast wonderful, room clean with extra amenities. Manager and owner very accommodating and friendly.
- The place is clean, and it’s in a good location.
Inn of the Turquoise Bear
Inn of the Turquoise Bear offers accommodations in Santa Fe.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 9 miles from Inn of the Turquoise Bear.
The hotel is located in a beautiful restored house, with beautiful garden and very welcoming reception room.
The rooms are not big but very cozy.
The serve the best breakfast ever!
The owners gave us good info on the the surroundings and tour options.
- Nice quite room. Staff were cheerful and helpful. The breakfast was wonderful. If
- Amazing place to be. Very friendly staff. Lovingly run. We felt very comfortable.
- Breakfast was exceptional. Staff was very friendly
- Great breakfast. Comfortable room and bed. Friendly, helpful staff.
- The hotel is located in a beautiful restored house, with beautiful garden and very welcoming reception room.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ravens Ridge offers accommodations in Santa Fe. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Escondida Bed & Breakfast
Located in Chimayo in the region of New Mexico, 22 miles from Santa Fe, Casa Escondida Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the mountains.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Patios were shaded and watched the hummingbirds at the feeders. Living Room had computer access. Had access to refrigerator for my drinks My room was small but very nicely decorated and comfortable
- Convienent to the Sanctuary, good rec’d for dinner, easy to find, quiet. Owner accomodating.
- Breakfast is amazing and fresh. Room was adorable with huge patio (vista room). Staff was superb.
- Lovely place. Super comfy bed with extra blanket/comforter available for chilly night. Nice breakfast.
- HAD A GREAT ROOM WITH KITCHEN AND FIREPLACE GUESTS WERE ALLL FRIENDLY. BREAKFAST WAS SURPRISE AND FANTASTIC.
Showcasing a barbecue and ski storage, Bobcat Inn is located in Santa Fe. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, business center, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Santa Fe Municipal Airport is 11 miles away.
- The staff were extremely friendly. The room and building were comfortable and felt more like a home than a hotel. Will definitely return!
- Bobcat Inn: Sweet, secluded 5-bedrm cozy, adorable adobe at the foot of the mountains –minutes from Santa Fe attractions! Fabulous gourmet breakfasts by the fireplace, sweetest gift shop, never wanna leave comfy sw rooms, and the most welcoming host, Rob,–fun and so helpful!! Can’t wait to go back! This is a labor of love!
- Food was great – cute little B&B. Proprietors were wonderful and had a ton of good info. to help you navigate around town.
- This property is out of town, so not much is within walking distance; unless you love views, taking walks in secluded woodlands, and fresh air.
- The room was completely decorated with a Santa Fe theme and was large and cool. The breakfast was out of this world. The owner is a gourmet and we loved the staff. There is a lot of light in our room and it overlooked the most beautiful courtyard with amazing mountain views. We will go back!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rancho Encantado New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rancho Encantado New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rancho Encantado New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rancho Encantado New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!