10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ranchal Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ranchal Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ranchal Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ranchal Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ranchal Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ranchal Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ranchal Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ranchal Rhône-alps:
Domaine De La Fée-Licité
Each room here will provide you with a bathroom with a walk-in shower, hairdryer and bathrobes. Guests can enjoy the views of the surrounding countryside and the garden from the rooms. Extras include a desk.At Domaine De La Fée-Licité you will find a communal lounge area, hot tub, garden and children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding, fishing as well as tours of the famous Beaujolais vineyards.It is possible to reserve an evening meal on site, uniquely upon reservation 48 hours in advance.Offering free parking, the property is 51.6 miles from Lyon – Saint Exupéry Airport and 19.9 miles from Villefranche-sur-Saône Train Station.
- The proprietor, the location, scenery, breakfast, the bedroom, everything was great.
- The owner is a former chef and the food was superb. Bedroom was beautiful and four star. Owner and her partner were wonderful hosts.
- Our host was absolutely lovely and dogs are very welcome.
- Very warm welcome. Lovely house with outstanding renovation. Wonderful bathrooms!
The hotel is in the former farm building and has a charm of the house in the middle of nowhere. It has very nice views and clearly many possibilities for great walks in the hills. We haven’t tried that since we stayed in November for only two days.
The owners are exceptionally friendly and helpful and create a wonderful atmosphere in the house.
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a view of the garden, a wardrobe, wooden flooring and dressing room. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room with a fireplace. Guests can also relax in the communal lounge, which has a TV and library.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Roanne is only a 20-minute drive away and Charlieu is 5 miles from the property.
- Place, food, atmosphere, everything was perfect ! it was a very pleasant stay and makes our business trip nicer. Definetely a place to recommend!
Very friendly and welcoming. Always trying to match our requests.
Entertaining for children with farm life around.
Beautiful garden to enjoy in summer.
- Accueil et service impeccables. Les hôtes étaient plus qu’accueillants. Rien à redire sur la chambre. Le petit-déjeuner copieux et fait-maison.
- Les prorietaires sont aux petits soins bravo pour l accueil la gentillesse et la disponibilité.
jouer au baby-foot
l’accueil familial des propiétaires
Le petit déjeuner devant la cheminée
Le pur jus d’orange
At Chambre Douce, guests can find individually decorated rooms with a private bathroom fitted with a shower or bath. Free WiFi is provided in the common areas.Breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed in the garden weather permitting. Restaurants can be found 3.7 miles away.Guests can visit Charlieu medieval city a 10-minute drive from the property. Hiking and cycling can be enjoyed nearby. Free private parking is possible on site.
- It’s a wonderful place, surrounded by nature. When we wake up we saw the deers around and it was magic. Great breakfast and the owners are very kind, they gave us suggestions to visit the region and buy some good wine.
- beautiful place to stay, lovely rooms – beautiful garden and swimming pool.
- Accueil de notre hôtesse,très jolie chambre, belle décoration,cadre agréable (piscine).
L’accueil et l’ambiance du lieu
Le goût de la décoration
- La gentillesse de la propriétaire et son accueil !
Coeur des Vignes en Beaujolais
All of the rooms at Coeur des Vignes en Beaujolais have a garden view and a private bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast with homemade produce is included and served each morning in the dining room. Dinners with regional dishes can also be enjoyed, upon prior reservation 1 day in advance. An shared kitchen is also available to guests.Massages can be reserved on site. Free WiFi is available throughout the B&B. Free private parking is also possible on site and hiking trails start from the property.
- Friendly and the lady still made a salad when we arrived bery late
The room and beds were very comfortable. The hosts were very friendly and helpful.
- Very nice setting in wine yards 15 min from autoroute
- Stunning countryside; great people – nothing too much trouble; use of fully equiped kicthen & covered terrace; modern comfortable room. Outside will be even better as improvements are being made.
- There are family bedrooms which is a plus. The beds slept fine. The owners are very kind and helpful.
Chambres d’hôtes – La Belmonière
With pool views, all rooms offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at La Belmonière. Traditional meals made from seasonal products can also be served if you request in advance.Activities in the area include hiking and mountain biking. The property is 7.5 miles from Sevelinges and 6.8 miles from Mont Saint-Rigaud. Free private parking is available on site.
- The swimmingpool was exelent and the surroundings great
- Beautiful scenic location and well appointed. Lovely swimming pool for hot days. Dinner available on request. Secure parking. Good wifi.
L’accueil , la propreté , l’environnement , la qualité de service , le calme , la beauté du site
Tout était impeccable
- La propriétaire est charmante et à l écoute. Je ne suis pas hyper fan du meuble ancien mais la décoration est faite avec beaucoup de goût ce qui fait de la chambre un espace agréable et cosy. Pour la propreté rien à redire tout est nickel. La,literie est bonne le petit déjeuner top croissant pain confiture café à volonté tout cela servi dans de la jolie vaisselle. J ai bien apprécié aussi la petite bouteille d eau et les douceurs…des petits détails mais qui confirment que la propriétaire est attentionné. Les abords sont nickels . Nous étions à pâques il y avais également une jolie couronne de pâques à la porte pour nous accueillir. Mon mari est de la région et je pense que nous aurons l occasion d y retourner
Petit Déjeuner (demandez le miel de pays)
Confort de la literie
Chambres d’hôtes La Cime Beaujolaise
Guest rooms at La Cime Beaujoulaise are individually decorated and feature parquet flooring. They each include an en suite bathroom with a shower.Evening menus prepared with regional products are served upon request and breakfast can be enjoyed daily. The guest house also organises on-site workshops in woodstove baking.Free parking is available and massage treatments can be arranged upon demand. Mâçon-Ville Train Station is 29.8 miles away and the guest house is a 1-hour drive from the centre of Rouanne.
- Offered a beer on arrival and supplied dinner at short notice as I did not have transport . Very tranquil setting.
- Très bel accueil,très beau gîte et d une gentillesse exemplaire.merci et à très bientôt ?
- L’accueil a été vraiment très agréable malgré notre arrivée tardive…. La chambre parfaite, original et joliment décoré avec un bon grand lit très confortable. Un vrai petit déj super copieux avec de bonnes confitures maison.
- Verre offert à l’arrivée par Gilles enjoué, très gentil, accueillant et à notre service. Restaurant à proximité tenu par son fils, très bon rapport qualité/prix. Situation géographique, facile à trouver, vue magnifique. Facilité pour se garer. Nous avons pu profiter de la chambre familiale très appropriée: même une petite baignoire pour bébé… Vraiment à faire ou refaire!
- Sehr netter, fröhlicher und zuvorkommender Hauswirt, der uns auch den Tip gab, uns zum Abendessen bei den anderen Unterkünften anzumelden
Maison d’hôtes Hameau D’Amignié
All rooms feature a private terrace with views of the garden or the mountains, a wardrobe and a sofa. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.Breakfast is provided every morning at Hameau D’Amignié. Traditional, regional and sophisticated cuisine is also served in the evening upon reservation.The famous Beaujolais vineyards are located within 6.2 miles of the property and Lyon is just over an hour’s drive away. Free private parking is possible on site.
A beautiful property in a wonderful, natural setting with spectacular views.
Well appointed room and guest facilities.
Welcoming, helpful and charming hosts.
Delicious breakfast each day and the optional evening meal was also a highlight.
A great base for exploring the Beaujolais region and very handy to Lyon airport and city.
Firstly the location and views are amazing of the valley below. The gardens are something that you would expect to pay to visit. When we arrived we took a dip in the pool, water was warm! Then we shared some wine with the friendly and inspiring hosts. The meal was extra but well worth it for a taste of French cuisine and lots of local wine.
The also have the cutest dog in the world, hippy!
- The room and gardens were absolutely beautiful. Breakfast on the terrace looking out over the quiet valleys was a wonderful start to the day.
Wonderful surroundings,lovely food,and our host and hostess were so friendly!
Very comfortable bed!!
Wine cave was a real experience!
- The setting of this beautiful property is breathtakingly gorgeous. High up on a hill, you have a view of rolling hills and vineyards. The gardens on the property are spectacular, as are all of the rooms. We enjoyed an amazing dinner with the hosts and other guests, including pre-dinner wine in their phenomenal wine cellar, which was very special. Sylvie is extremely attentive and personable, making sure all guests have a peaceful, relaxing and wonderful experience.
- A beautiful property in a wonderful, natural setting with spectacular views.
Maison Les Carrieres
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet.Maison Les Carrieres offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a playground. Guests at Maison Les Carrieres will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Laurent-en-Brionnais, like cycling.Mâcon is 25 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 46 miles from Maison Les Carrieres.
No reviews yet.
Hameau de Bonnevay
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kettle. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. Homemade meals can be prepared if requested 48 hours in advance.At Hameau de Bonnevay guests are welcome to take advantage of a sauna and a Turkish bath. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Lyon is 29.2 miles from Hameau de Bonnevay, while Mâcon is 18.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 37.9 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Maison d’Hôtes de la Verrière
All rooms at Maison d’Hôtes de la Verrière are individually decorated and offer a desk and a wardrobe. A private bathroom with a shower is also available.A continental breakfast with homemade cakes and jams is included in the room rate and served every morning in the dining room. In the evening, guests are invited to enjoy regional specialties and local produce. Meals are served on the terrace when the weather is nicePainting and cooking classes can be arranged at the property. Maison d’Hôtes de la Verrière also offers wine tastings at an additional cost. Guests can go mountain biking in the area.
- Beautiful location, owner very welcoming, home cooked food fabulous
- The quietness and the comfy bed. I slept the best of my whole holiday. Also Gregoires cooking. The views are wonderful. It’s so relaxing there.
- Location views, meeting other travellers of different ages and nationalities. Food was good.
- very pleasant host, gastronomic dinner, very nice valley view , swimming pool
- The location of the hotel was wonderful, quite spectacular. It’s a great place to stay in the Beaujolais area.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ranchal Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ranchal Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ranchal Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ranchal Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!