10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ramonchamp Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Ramonchamp Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ramonchamp Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ramonchamp Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ramonchamp Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ramonchamp Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ramonchamp Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ramonchamp Lorraine:
monts et reves
The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests at monts et reves will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ramonchamp, like skiing.Gérardmer is 14 miles from the accommodation, while La Bresse is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 42 miles from monts et reves.
- The staff were marvellous and very helpful, despite our lack of French.
Calme, excellente literie, salle de bain très propre et spacieuse
Et surtout excellent accueil !
- Komplett neu renovierte Zimmer, sehr leckeres und liebevolles Frühstück: weniger Auswahl bei exzellenter Qualität ist hier definitiv mehr. Haben uns hier sehr wohl gefühlt, unsere Räder konnten wir auch sicher unterstellen.
Excellent petit déjeuner à base de produits locaux de qualité et fruits frais
Décoration harmonieuse, c’est une maison qui a une âme, literie confortable
Accueil très chaleureux
- Chambres spacieuses , confortables et propres . Propriétaires très accueillants et sympathiques
Ferme auberge à la colline
The heated rooms at Ferme auberge à la colline have a balcony with a view of the mountains and the garden. They include an electric kettle and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided every morning. Dishes such as foie gras can be sampled on site. Guests can visit the ducks, the lambs and the rabbits of the property. Board games and free Wi-Fi access are also available.The guest house is located 14.3 miles from Ballon d’Alsace Mountain and 23.7 miles from the city of Gérardmer. There is a free, private car park on site.
- Amazing view from the room, really nice staff, comfortable bed and very good food (breakfast & dinner).
- Foxy the dog – made to feel a home – local food and beers
- Tout!!! L’accueil, la chambre, le petit déjeuner, la vue!
Cadre très agréable et calme, hôtes très accueillants. Le petit-déjeuner ainsi que le diner étaient simples et délicieux.
De nombreuses promenades à faire aux alentours.
- Sehr freundlicher und herzlicher Empfang. Wer Ruhe sucht, der ist hier richtig. Abendessen war auch sehr lecker.
La Ferme des Granges
Some rooms feature views of the river or garden. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Evening meals can be enjoyed upon reservation at least 24 hours in advance.The area is popular for skiing and horse riding. Colmar is 28 miles from la ferme des granges, while Gérardmer is 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 39.8 miles from la ferme des granges.
Homemade jams and cheese for breakfast
- Very friendly welcome.we were travelling on motorbike and were soaked.julien lit the stove for us to dry our waterproofs! Kettle on room!1st on our whole trip through France & Germany.lovely family! We had dinner with them and it was such fun.
- Friendly family-friendly family and an interesting stay
- Peaceful setting in the Vosges mountains, but easily accessible. Lovely owners. Excellent value for money. Very comfortable bed
- Very friendly hosts, peaceful, rural setting. The patrons goats cheess and home made confitures at breakfast.
- Homemade jams and cheese for breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes le Clos des Lesses
Decorated with antique furniture and a parquet floor, all of the rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes le Clos des Lesses are soundproofed. Each room features a desk, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room. The hosts can also prepare traditional dishes from the region for dinner, upon prior reservation.Chambres d’Hôtes le Clos des Lesses is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Remiremont is 15.5 miles from the B&B. There is a hiking path, which starts from the property.
- Wonderful children’s bed in the room. Comfortable room and great breakfast. Lovely friendly host
- The owners were lovely. Made gluten free cakes for my daughter , very friendly. The house was spotless.
- An excellent place and a very welcoming hostess in Corinne. A nice evening meal with a real quiche Lorraine!
Very friendly couple.
Gave me very good tips on where to go in the area on my motorbike trip.
The hosts are very polite! The Family is motorcycle Crazy as we are :-)!
We had breakfast together and it was very pleasant and we had very nice conversation.
Changing our arrivaldate was no problem!
Chambres et Table d’Hôtes Le Chalet du Seu
The rooms are decorated in a chalet style and feature a TV. Each one is complete with a private bathroom, while some also have a seating area.The continental breakfast with homemade jam can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the dining room. The hosts can also prepare picnics and evening meals, if you reserve in advance.Free Wi-Fi access, board games and free private parking are just some of the other facilities at this property. A fishing lake, a public swimming pool and hiking trails can all be found less than 3.1 miles away.
Very friendly and helpful people (Savine & Nicolas)
Spacious and very clean rooms
Local products (wine, marmelade, soap, …) are offered in the room and at breakfeast
- Beauté du site – Calme et Air pur – Propreté des locaux – Gentillesse des hôtes, tout est parfait. C’était mon deuxième séjour et j’espère qu’il y en aura d’autres.
Alles was heel proper, de vriendelijkheid en beschikbaarheid van Savine en Nicolas was super.
Goede sauna en ontbijt + diner met lokale producten waren top.
- Chambre familiale très grande avec entrée indépendante et belles vues sur la forêt de sapin (enneigée). Tout ça dans le décor chaleureux d’un chalet.
- Accueil sympa ! Chambre très confortable et très propre ! Très bon petit déjeuner avec choix de confitures faites maison . Très bon conseil pour idée de balade .
- Very friendly and helpful people (Savine & Nicolas)
Les Grandes Fontaines
Guests of the Les Grandes Fontaines may choose to stay in en suite rooms and duplex rooms with living room. Wooden floors and lush green surroundings are standard.At Les Grandes Fontaines you will be able to participate in farm activities and enjoy local homegrown products. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking, bicycle rides, cross-country skiing and fishing in a pond or river.The property is 19 km from Remiremont Train Station. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 49.7 miles away. Plateau des Milles Etangs is 15.5 miles away and the Luxueil Les Bains Spa is at 13 miles.
- Warm and alternative welcome, the location is exceptional, the atmosphere alternative and great
The hosts and the guests and the conversations we had.
Lovely view from the terrace and beautiful surroundings.
Old farmhouse very tastefully renovated.
Delicious breakfast and dinner prepared by hosts.
The dog Charlie and the cat were great playmates for our kids.
In sum – I would love to come again and highly recommend this place! Good luck for the future!
- The host was very helpful, pleasant communication, gave us great tips about the best cycling routes. Loved the look of the b&b. Great breakfast and diner made with regional products.
- Very rustic and homey. The food is all prepared on site.
- Great and friendly owner, very willing guy. Bed was great, dinner and breakfast delicious, everything in bio quality. Perfect place to spend time in nature, looking forward to come again.
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a view of the garden and mountains, a wardrobe and TV, while one also has a seating area. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at La Mirabelle. Several restaurants can also be found within 1.9 miles of the property.Additional features include a shared TV lounge, free WiFi access and free private parking on site. The Ballons Comtois Natural Park is a 30-minute drive away and Euro Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport is 40.4 miles from the property.
Nice Bed and Breakfast, with clean and comfy rooms. Breakfast was very good and they offered themselves to take the leftovers for lunch, providing you with a bag.
They were happy to explain walking routes in the area.
- Geweldige gastvrouw. hele mooie kamer met heerlijk bed. Wij waren hier maar 1 nacht op de doorreis. Het is overal brandschoon. Een heerlijk uitgebreid ontbijt. Een mooi oud huis met zorg weer hersteld, met oude deuren enz. Echt landhuis style.
- Hello, encore merci pour votre accueil ce week-end, vous etes formidables ! Chambre agreable, petit dejeuner gargantuesque site magnifique!! Certainement a bientôt ! Magali, Fabrice.
Accueil très chaleureux.
Chambre spacieuse et bien décorée.
Lit très confortable.
Petit déjeuner bon et copieux.
- bon établissement petit dej bien copieux et fourni personnel sympathique
- Nice Bed and Breakfast, with clean and comfy rooms. Breakfast was very good and they offered themselves to take the leftovers for lunch, providing you with a bag.
Là Haut & Spa
With a balcony or terrace, each room has a chalet-style décor and features a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room or in the comfort of your room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking on site and ski storage.
Fantastic Spa facilities and great location and views.
Very clean and really nice hosts. Dinner and breakfast were perfect.
- Great food! Tasteful decor of the room and property as a whole. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Lovely spa with an obstructed views!
- Perfect location, outstanding service by friendly people and just the most beautiful views from an outstanding little spa area.
- Everything was perfect. It was much more than we expected. The attention to detail was incredible. The staff were welcoming and friendly. The facility’s were amazing and the location was beautiful. The food was lovely too. We could not have asked to any more. I would defiantly stay again!! 10/10
- The atmospher is amazing, wonderful, peacefull, full of relaxarions…there is no trye word to explain
- Fantastic Spa facilities and great location and views.
La Ferme du Vieux Sapin
All rooms feature a view of the mountains, a desk, a wardrobe and a sink in the room. All of the rooms also include a private bathroom.A breakfast is provided each morning at La Ferme du Vieux Sapin. Guests can also sample local cuisine in a shared meal with the hosts, upon request at least 48 hours in advance.Additional features include a communal TV lounge, ski storage and free Wi-Fi access. Epinal is a 50-minute drive away and the Col de la Croix des Moinats is 2.5 miles from the property. It also offers free private parking on site.
- The host was very nice, friendly atmosphere and a good location for skiing in Bresse-Honeck.
- Came here for a solo motorcycle tour through the Vosges mountains for a couple of days. Comfortable bed, good shower, clean, good value for money, plenty parking space, good breakfast. Location is nice and high above La Bresse and the room gave a beautiful view of the valley of La Bresse. Pascal and Nathalie (hosts) were extremely friendly and helpful. I had dinner two nights and both times it was just perfect. Dinner is definately recommended.
We enjoyed dinner with other guests and owners.
Der Bauernhof ist super von der Lage. Tolle Aussicht und perfekt für Touren zu Fuß oder mit dem Motorrad.
Das gemeinsame Abendessen (mit allen Gästen und den Gastgebern) war super. Alles frisch und selbst zubereitet. Heimische Produkte kombiniert mit einer super Köchin.
Preis / Leistung für Essen und Übernachtung sind angemessen und faire.
PS: Die Gastgeber sprechen einwandfrei Deutsch -> Schande über mich, das ich so wenig bis fast garnicht Französisch kann.
- mooie locatie in mooie streek. Geschikt voor langer verblijf.
Château de la Houillere
The rooms at Château de la Houillere are decorated in a 19th-century style and include views of the park. They also have an LCD TV and a private bathroom with a hydro-jet shower.You can enjoy the continental breakfast every morning on the terrace or in the dining room.You can explore the hiking trails around the property or relax in the elegant lounges. A free private parking is available. Belfort and Montbéliard are 13 miles away and more local towns include Ronchamp, just 1.9 miles from the house.
- Beautiful big house set in a big garden. Very nicely decorated with a lot of taste. Very friendly host giving great tips in the region.
- Excellent Location for visiting Corbusier’s Chapel…beautiful gardens for a picnic with a bottle of wine…lots of outside areas and tables…
- The place looked great and the owner was very approachable. Helped out in every way. Very much appreciated his personal approach. I did not have enough time to walk around the grounds.. Next time i will stay a bit longer.
- “Luxury” doesn’t exactly describe the style of the place. Historic, elegant, and traditional might be better descriptors. The landscaping was lovely, several huge rhodadendrums being in full flower. And the outdoor sitting area was surrounded by wisteria. The house was built in 1848 by a mining baron, and has lots of character. Christophe was delightful company and full of interesting information.
- The chateau is lovely, the bed comfy and the hospitality amazing. Christophe is fantastic!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ramonchamp Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ramonchamp Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ramonchamp Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ramonchamp Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!