10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Raissac-sur-Lampy Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Raissac-sur-Lampy Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Raissac-sur-Lampy Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raissac-sur-Lampy Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raissac-sur-Lampy Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Raissac-sur-Lampy Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Raissac-sur-Lampy Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Raissac-sur-lampy Languedoc-roussillon:
Ferme auberge du Pigné
A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Carcassone is 11 miles from Ferme auberge du Pigné. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming and homely. A lovely private outdoor pool. A delicious home cooked meal, all local produce, much from the farm itself. Relaxed atmosphere, very friendly towards our two cats – and no additional charge for pets!
- Super helpful hosts. We were very late arrivals. The hosts very kindly found us a restaurant that was open and drove us there and back. We were also allowed to leave our bikes at the property even after our stay was over. First class customer service.
Es un lugar con mucho encanto.
La atención del personal
L’accueil est très bon, la propriétaire est vraiment gentille, agréable, souriante et proche de ses clients.
Le repas était excellent, préparé avec les produits de la ferme, un délice !
La piscine est très agréable, dans une cours fermée et tranquille.
- Accueil agréable, petit déjeuner copieux, confiture maison, accès à la piscine facilité malgré l’heure, conseils pour dîner, la proximité de la sortie d’autoroute (notre objectif était de faire une halte pour éviter un trajet trop long), proche d’un magnifique village nommé Montréal.
La Forge de Montolieu
All rooms have a private bathroom and views of the river or garden and waterfalls.There is a shared kitchenette, a shared lounge, a library and a gift shop at the property.Homemade meals are available on site.An array of activities including wine tours, horse riding and cycling are available in the area. Wine tours are also available in the surroundings. Carcassonne is 9.9 miles from La Forge de Montolieu, while Castres is 18.6 miles from the property. The property is 12.4 miles from Carcassonne Airport and 62.1 miles from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
- A beautiful location and a unique and interesting stay a very good choice.
Very stylish residence & welcoming couple. We had a great meal & lively conversation. Lovely gardens to walk & the room was really comfortable.
Great stay & good memories.
- The setting is beautiful and a great place to explore.
Stayed at this amazing place for 2 nights during a road trip through France. Beautiful location with incredible grounds to walk in. Great place to relax and recharge your batteries.
Hosts Laure and Charles are incredibly nice, very welcoming and make you feel at home straight away.
Very relaxed atmosphere, great breakfast and an exceptional dinner.
Highly recommended. I will definitely return one day.
- This hotel/chateau is AMAZING, STUNNING and highly RECOMMENDED. Owners very friendly and helpfull. Rooms very big and clean, interior very nice, bathrooms and beds very comfortable. Surroundings very nice. Breakfast tasty, fresh and in good quality. Exceptionally tasty dinner made from fresh local products. Very good price and quality balance.
Abbaye De Villelongue
The rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area.Guests at Abbaye De Villelongue can enjoy a continental breakfast.Carcassone is 11 miles from the accommodation. Salvaza Airport is 9 miles away.
- From the moment we arrived we loved the Abbaye de Villelongue. We felt so nurtured by the stay. The setting is magical, the rooms super comfy and we couldn’t recommend it more highly.
- Very unusual place, historic and middle age ‘design’. Antic furniture but room very clean. Breakfast good
- The setting and ambiance of the abbey was superb and our hosts were charming and helpful. We were delighted with our stay and the old world atmosphere of the abbey and kindliness of our hosts far outweighed the minor inconveniences.
- This place is truly magical. We wanted to stay forever.
Beautiful surroundings . Having the Abbey right there and the interesting gardens.
Lovely people and have to mention Jean”s homemade marmelade !!!!
Chambre d’Hôtes Neptune Wood
Guest rooms at Chambre d’Hôtes Neptune Wood have a private entrance and are equipped with a TV, microwave and electric kettle. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and rooms have a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and features homemade jams and cake. Guests can find restaurants and grocery shops 1,650 feet from the property.The Canal du Midi is 2.8 miles away and guests can visit a wine cave 1,650 feet from the property. Bicycle rental is available 1.2 miles away and a Cathar Castle is located 12.4 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Neptune Wood.Carcassonne Train Station is 9.3 miles away and Carcassonne Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property. Toulouse Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
- The owners were very welcoming and helped with tips on what to do in the area. Unfortunately we were on a one night stopover but wish we could have stayed longer. Carcassone is a must see and this property would make a great base for a visit to the area. The property is modern and the continental breakfast had a homemade feel.
- The accommodation was spacious and very comfortable,the hostesswas friendly and wecoming,breakfast was excellent
Warm dry and comfortable on a cold, windy and wet day.
Were offered dinner as no local restaurant open.
- Breakfast with others quests at one table, spacious bathroom
- Very friendly, very comfortable, inexpensive very good meal in local resto.
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine Saint-Joly
Offering a garden view, all of the rooms at Domaine Saint-Joly are uniquely decorated and feature wooden furniture. Each room comes with a parquet floor, a desk and air conditioning. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, a hairdryer and a bathrobe.A continental breakfast with homemade jams is served daily in the dining room. Dinners with traditional dishes from the region are also available, upon prior reservation.Domaine Saint-Joly is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Castelnaudary is 6.2 miles from the B&B. Many hiking trails start from the property and the Canal du Midi is 1.2 miles away.
- Hospitality of the hosts was exceptional. We were travelling by tandem bikes so the remote location suited our needs. The domaine is being lovingly restored and we could not fault the rooms and facilities. Nothing was too much trouble. Although Chris does not provide evening meals on Sundays she produced an excellent lasagne and other courses for us and the overall cost of the food was excellent! Breakfast was all homemade and plentiful. Their knowledge of the surrounding area is very good.
- Amazing country house, renewed in a lovely manner. Beautiful dinner under the stars; breakfast with Home Made marmelade and juices. A pity we could stay only one night
Een (nog) partieel gerenoveerde buiten met ruime, elegant en zeer smaakvol gemoderniseerde kamers/badruimte.
Chris en Stefan zijn buitengewoon gastvrij met een informele en huiselijke stijl. Je wordt meer als vriend dan als b&b gast onthaald.
- Accueil familial, petit déjeuné très copieux de qualité, belle chambre spacieuse et très bonne literie
- Muy hospitalarios, una encantadora pareja que te hace sentir como en casa. Se preocupan que todo sea del agrado de los huespedes
Chambres d’Hotes Domaine de la Capelle
The rooms at Chambres d’Hotes Domaine de la Capelle feature exposed-stone walls and wooden beams. Each room offers free WiFi, parquet floors, and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Every morning a continental breakfast consisting of homemade products is served in the dining room. Upon reservation, guests can enjoy a homemade “cassoulet” cooked over a wood fire. The nearest restaurants are 2.5 miles from the property.The Castelnauday Train Station is a 10-minute drive away and the Canal du Midi is 1.9 miles away. Guests can visit Carcassonne 21.7 miles away and the 18th-century Collégiale Saint Michel 2.5 miles away.
- This was a beautiful country house, immaculately furnished and beautifully presented. The host was so welcoming and her food was absolutely delicious. Our stay was stunning in every way.
- The rooms and the setting were excellent, the special order cassoulet was divine and the breakfast to die for, all served and prepared by Marise the hostess. The Franglais flowed freely along with the wine!
- Everything…. our host was absolutely charming and we loved our overnight stay!
- Delightful property in beautiful countryside close to Castelnaudary and the Canal du Midi. We were made very welcome by Madame, who prepared delicious breakfasts. We had a lovely Cassoulet on the final night with local wine. Everything was made on the property and it was clear that a lot of thought and care had gone into this.
- Staff were very friendly and the dinner we had there was fantastic. Rooms very comfortable and plenty of onsite free parking. Wonderful views across the valley.
With a garden view, all of the rooms at L’Affable feature a parquet floor and an elegant décor. Each room also has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or a shower.Breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room. You can also enjoy traditional dinners, upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the B&B and Carcassonne is 22.4 miles from L’Affable.
Le petit déjeuner est délicieuse et très complète, avec confitures et gâteaux faites maison, fromages locales, fruits, etc…et tout faite avec beaucoup d’amour…
l’affabilité de la maîtresse si remarquable
La chambre spacieuse et charmante.
La communication exceptionnelle.
Nous reviendrons sûre.
– Excellent homemade breakfast, fresh pastry, etc.
– Accepting card payments
– Very friendly and kind hosts
- The breakfast was great and the staff was so kind to us. She offered us a free lunch as we were there for work and we had no time to search for a lunch.
- We liked the quiet location a superb breakfast and the friendly hosts.
- The family owners were so warmly welcoming and enthusiastic. And helpful in recommending local restaurants. FANTASTIC breakfast – laden table with special local ham, cheeses, and home-made delicious conserves and cake as well as croissants and bread, fruit and muesli. Delightful hosts?
- Le petit déjeuner est délicieuse et très complète, avec confitures et gâteaux faites maison, fromages locales, fruits, etc…et tout faite avec beaucoup d’amour…
Each room here will provide you with a TV, safety deposit box, terrace and seating area. The private bathrooms have a shower.At Aujuseb you will find a garden. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 35.4 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Evelyn could not offer to do any more for us to make our stay any more enjoyable. Amazing breakfasts and generously provided home baking for day trips. Gerard was an equally friendly and caring host.
The hosts were absolutely perfect!! We could not thank them enough.
We arrived late due to train cancellations and the hosts kindly called a local restaurant to make us a booking without our knowledge and drove us there. The next day, after a delicious breakfast, they drove us to Le Boat where we collected our boat for the week.
The owners were very accommodating. Lovely peaceful surroundings even with houses close by.
Swimming pool (lovely n warm) was a fabulous treat after cycling from Toulouse. The following morning the owners gave us a Scooby snack for our cycle which was a lovely surprise. Aujuseb is situated towards the top of a very gentle upwards gradient which to us was no problem n not difficult at all, just in case anyone has moaned about it as I didn’t read the reviews before posting this! There is a room outside for bikes which is locked at night.
- Great hosts- welcoming, friendly and helpful! Beautiful pool to swim in after a days riding, complete with cool drink by poolside. Room very clean and very comfortable , and lovely patio to sit out on. Great for drying washing also! 10-15 mins walk into town centre where great restaurants and a lovely canal walk. Magnificent continental breakfast on the patio – fresh fruit salad, cereal, yoghurt, juice, croissants, crusty bread and great coffee! Set us up beautifully for the days riding. Even given a morning tea treat on our departure! Would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to our friends also.
Clean, well-presented and lots of little extras e.g. kettle, cold drinks available for purchase.
Walking distance from town and the picturesque Canal du Midi.
Had a fun day trip to Carcassonne while we stayed.
A flat-screen TV and a CD player feature in all of the heated, en suite rooms at B&B Les Florentines. Some of the rooms open up to a private terrace and offer views of the city and the mountains.Breakfast is served every morning by the fireplace in the B&B’s breakfast room. Guests are free to watch TV and relax in the B&B’s communal lounge area.The Carcassonne Train Station is 1.1 miles away. The city’s cathedral is 0.9 miles from the B&B and the Carcassonne Salvaza Airport is reached by car in 15 minutes. The B&B’s owners live just 650 feet away.
- The hosts, the location, the homely feel, the closeness to the castle, the breakfast & being able to dine with our pet. Very enjoyable stay.
- We had the attic room, which was lovely, large and had a beautiful view of the city walls. The room could have slept 4 as there was a trundle bed as well, with a small but efficient bathroom. We were about 10 minutes or less from the ancient walled city. There was a restaurant right next door, Le Trivalou, where we had a delicious dinner. My husband and I were cycling the Canal du Midi and so Henri was able to store our bikes overnight in a locked garage. Bridgite and Henri were very warm and welcoming. Breakfasts were delicious. We stayed 2 nights and were sad to leave.
- Henri and Bridgite the best hosts in France. Excellent location.
- Brigitte and her husband were charming and very helpful. Great characters the pair of them. View from our room was stunning.
Charming old building, beautiful rooms and in an excellent location. Rue Trivalle has some classy restaurants.
Big thanks to Brigitte and Henri Jean for looking after us.
Chez Providence Chambre et Table d’Hôte
All rooms feature tea and coffee making facilities and a wardrobe, while others also boast views of the mountains and garden. The en-suite shower/bathroom have hairdryers.A continental breakfast is served. Fresh croissants, bread and jam is provided each morning. Additional features include a library, free WiFi access and a kitchenette with a storage fridge.The Black Mountain Lake is 9.3 miles from the property.
- The bread was home made on the premises and was delicious.
- All is good except the WF connections poor in the bed room
- Very friendly host, breakfast excellent, bread to die for
- La gentillesse de Cristina, l’hébergement conforme à la description, les gros petits déjeuners
- L’esmorzar espectacular pa sense gluten acabat de fer !!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Raissac-sur-lampy Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Raissac-sur-Lampy Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Raissac-sur-Lampy Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Raissac-sur-Lampy Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!