10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Raincourt Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Raincourt Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Raincourt Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raincourt Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raincourt Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Raincourt Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Raincourt Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Raincourt Franche-comté:
Petit Château Armand Bourgoin
All of the rooms at the Petit Château Armand Bourgoin include a wardrobe and private bathroom. Some of them also have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Petit Château Armand Bourgoin and includes hot drinks, jam, cheese, bread and pastries. Traditional specialties are also available upon request.A football table, children’s games and a lounge with a TV and DVD player are at your disposal on site. You can also relax on the terrace or have a stroll in the park. Jussey Train Station is 1.9 miles away.
Fantastic welcome from Chris the owner, I had a beer in my hand within 1min of walking through the door.
Excellent food in the garden and good company.
We used the pool which was great and very welcome after a long drive.
Our room was great and perfect for our family with four single beds. Loads of room and a huge bathroom/ wet room.
Plenty of on site parking..
- The hosts were the most welcoming people we have ever met. From the minute we arrived they could not do enough for us! The food was wonderful, the ambience superb – it’s the sort of place you never want to leave!
- The best hotel ever, great hospitality beautiful house, great food. 5stars
- Enorme gastvrije behandeling en veel vrijheid voor de hond,, prachtige locatie en uitstekende kamer
- Propriétaires très agréables, un accueil remarquable ! Chambre spacieuse et d’un excellent confort Literie parfaite. Nous avons passé une bonne soirée. Hâte de revenir pour un séjour plus long.
- Fantastic welcome from Chris the owner, I had a beer in my hand within 1min of walking through the door.
Chambres D’Hôtes La Source
Situated on the first floor, the room features views of the countryside, a wardrobe and central heating. The en suite bathroom is complete with a shower and toiletries are at an extra charge.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Source. Guests can also sample traditional European cuisine in an evening meal prepared by the host, upon request 3 days in advance.Château de Fontenoy is just a 35-minute drive away and the B&B is located in the Triangle Vert of Haute Saône, Vosges and Haute Marne. Vittel is 23 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
We really enjoyed the comfort of Mariette’s hospitality and her beautiful farmhouse that she has restored so beautifully! Everything was so homey, clean and she was very helpful with us getting around locally. The bed was absolutely heaven! It was a peaceful and relaxing getaway.
Would highly recommend.
The hostess was friendly and very hostitable. Nice place, peacfull and charming. The beds were very good, and the meals together with the hostess was a nice change from hotell meals.
This stay in the french countryside can be recomended.
- First of all, nice and helpful host, beautiful, comfortable, clean and calm, room and good breakfast too. We liked everything about the ambience. You can feel how much love and care the host puts into the guests’ comfort. Would stay there again.
- Friendly reception and intelligent conversation. Bed was wonderful! Most unusual property and nicely private.
- Lovely, quirky house, full of history. An extremely lovely host like staying with a friend. Breakfast was lovely as well with homemade bread and jams. It was a treat to stay in this lovely ancient village steeped in history and beautiful to walk round in the evening.
- We really enjoyed the comfort of Mariette’s hospitality and her beautiful farmhouse that she has restored so beautifully! Everything was so homey, clean and she was very helpful with us getting around locally. The bed was absolutely heaven! It was a peaceful and relaxing getaway.
The rooms at La Saônoise come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have river views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Plombières-les-Bains is 25 miles from La Saônoise. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- It was very unusual. Beautifully clean, lovely setting, totally quiet village, an exquisite property. Breakfast was included, fairly unusual in France, some of the items home made, maybe all. The owners approachable but left you in peace.
- Big room, nice and good breakfast, pleasant stop on the way to Spain
- Completely exceeded my expectations! Massive apartment on the river, very welcoming host
- A beautiful and tastefully converted barn with a terrace overlooking the river. Nice spacious bathroom, a very comfortable place. to stay. Breakfast is laid out so you can have it at your leisure, but there is a kettle so you can make your own tea or coffee.
Very nice person
Very nice breakfast
Le Relais du Puits
With an elegant décor, all of the air-conditioned rooms at Le Relais du Puits have a parquet floor, a desk and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room also features a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily in the living room. It includes fresh bread, fruit juices, cheese, ham, homemade yogurt, pastries and jam. There is also a tea room and dinners with traditional dishes from the region are available upon prior reservation.Le Relais du Puits offers a fitness room from May to October, a shared washing machine and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Free private parking is also possible on site and Langres is 18.6 miles from the B&B.
- The cuisine was excellent both breakfast and dinner. The dining arrangement of everyone sitting around the big dining table was very convivial.
Great location, very quiet and peaceful. Great for an overnight stay. Hosts Evelyn and Michel Pope are brilliant hosts with everything you need laid on effortlessly. They are natural hosts, great cooks too. The evening meal is beautifully home cooked.
This was over second time there on our way to Italy and we will most definitely make a third time in the future.
- Very welcoming and betiful surrounding,very friendly owner,excellent food, the owner let me park my car in her own garage.
- Very nice hosts. We stop there every time we are in the region and were never disappointed.
- Rural location, traditional local home cooked food. 4 course dinner with free local red wine. Delicious breakfast, all homemade (jams, yoghurt etc.). Lovely family room. Secure drive in garage. Perfect for stop en route to skiing holiday in Alps.
La ferme de la Velle
All of the rooms at La ferme de la Velle have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.Breakfast with homemade jam and yoghurt is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room.Free private parking is possible on site and Vesoul is 13 miles from the B&B.
- Room was excellent in a lovely modern bungalow in farm surroundings and it was spotlessly clean everywhere. Excellent breakfast including the “pain aux epices” that previous guests had recommended.
- Very modern room and bathroom. A friendly atmosphere in the house thanks to the very nice host. Great with an own kitchen where we could prepare our own meal in the evening. The breakfast is also very delicious and had a large assortment of fromage. Excellent!
- We had a lovely home cooked meal at night and a great breakfast next morning. The Accommodation was clean and was in a peaceful area.
- Although we speak a little French, we managed to communicate with our host, who was a lovely lady. The B & B was on a farm in the middle of the countryside, it was so quite and peaceful, on the night we arrived, the lady prepared for us a beautiful supper.
- The location was so peaceful. Breakfast was really nice. The room was a very high standard, incredible adjoining bathroom with washing machine. Absolutely loved my stay here. Wish it was longer than 1 night. Also had free WiFi
la Perle d’Anrosey
The spacious guest suites at La Perles d’Anrosey feature large windows and a private bathroom with shower or bath. A seating area and a wardrobe are also provided. All rooms provide views of the surrounding hills.A continental breakfast is served every morning at La Perle d’Anrosey.Free parking is possible on site and Liez Lake is 15.5 miles away. The property is 12.4 miles from Bourbonne-les-Bains and 34.8 miles from Vesoul. Bike storage is available on site.
- Comfortable rustic accommodation.Warm,welcoming and super friendly couple.Truely worth the 20 minute drive from the motorway.
- Very nice and friendly owners. Beautiful and silent place. Very big rooms.
Grote kamers met mooi uitzicht
Uiterst gastvrij personeel
- Urlaub bei Freunden! Warmherziges Willkommen im Paradies- großer idyllischer Garten mit großem Teich, alten Bäumen und viel Platz zum Chillen. Das Highlight war das superleckere Essen, das Egbert für alle gezaubert hat! Alle Gäste an einem Tisch- so lernt man tolle Menschen ungezwungen kennen und Ilja und Egbert sind die perfekten Gastgeber! Viele Dank!
- Zum Haus gehören Park, Teich, Obstgarten. Zimmer sehr groß. Table d‘hôte (kommt bei Booking.com zu kurz!) mit gutem Essen, gute Unterhaltung mit dem Eigentümerpaar und anderen Gästen, weil alle an einem Tisch sitzen.
Bienvenue A La Campagne 1
Each room has a flat-screen TV and a kettle. Bathrobes and free toiletries are provided.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. You can also enjoy a drink or request evening meal to the owner.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. Luxeuil-les-Bains is 16.2 miles from Bienvenue A La Campagne, while Vesoul is 7.5 miles from the property.
Das Hotel wurde innen komplett renoviert, was sehr schön geworden ist! Das Hotel ist von Aussen überhaupt nicht angeschrieben und man erkennt praktisch nicht, wo der Eingang ist. Aufgrund der Hausnummer musste es dieses Gebäude sein.
Das Frühstück war lecker.
- Was een noodoplossing omdat het hotel wat we op het oog hadden vol was. Ter plekke via booking geboekt en dat was bij aankomst (20 minuten later) geen probleem. Heerlijk gegeten voor een redelijke prijs. Goed verzorgd. Netjes. Gastvrij. Aanrader ook als groepsaccomodatie.
Petit déjeuner généreux et varié
- Je trouve un peu chère la chambre par rapport à la prestation fournie. Accueil très chaleureux
les bons produits de l’ensemble des petits déjeuners pain brioches café et thés
la gentillesse et disponibilité de l-hotesse
- Das Hotel wurde innen komplett renoviert, was sehr schön geworden ist! Das Hotel ist von Aussen überhaupt nicht angeschrieben und man erkennt praktisch nicht, wo der Eingang ist. Aufgrund der Hausnummer musste es dieses Gebäude sein.
Maison De Massey
Some of the rooms at Maison De Massey feature a private bathroom with a shower. Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room or in the comfort of your room.Other facilities offered include shared lounge and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and fishing. The property offers free private parking.
- Hester en Alain zijn super lieve mensen. Hun B&B is werkelijk een “thuis” ver van huis. Heerlijk en zeer uitgebreid ontbijt. In de grote tuin kan je lekker luieren. Ook onze Gypsy was meer dan welkom. Hester, Alain en Foppe, we zien jullie zeker terug.
Accueil très chaleureux des propriétaires.
Petit déjeuner exceptionnel
Très jolie maison ancienne décorée avec goût avec un très beau jardin.
Endroit reposant pour personne aimant les animaux.
- Nous avons passé un très agréable séjour à la maison de Massey . Les propriétaires sont charmants et sont toujours prêts à vous rendre service . La maison est chaleureuse et accueillante comme ses hôtes . On s’y sent bien . La literie est très confortable , quant aux petits déjeuners , ils sont exceptionnels , dans un cadre charmant . Nous y reviendrons avec plaisir et recommandons cette adresse .
- Maison très “romantique”, très bon et copieux petit déjeuner, bonne literie, grand calme, belle région belle campagne, pour finir bon accueil.
- Nous avons adoré la chaleur de l’accueil de nos hôtes, cette superbe bâtisse sublimée par son écrin bucolique, la décoration à la fois rustique et étudiée, les animaux qui vont et viennent librement choyés par des propriétaires aimants… Un magnifique séjour! Merci.
Grange d’Anjeux Bed & Breakfast
The rooms feature a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Vittel is 25.5 miles from Grange d’Anjeux, while Épinal is 23.6 miles away.
- Friendly staff, great breakfast, great view – right in the historical centre
- large property, almost completed conversion – nice people (Swiss-German) superb games room ( modern barn conversion ) with built in bar – probably used for country dancing.. was good for breakfast and self serve coffee and drinks.. excellent will go again, they even cleaned my car.
- Best test – whether one wants to be back – is definitely passed. Take the owners’ advice to organise your evening meals very seriously – you do have to drive, and the places you find are sometimes full, so be prepared and reserve in advance. The upside – some the restos in vicinity are pearls.
- Beautiful location in quiet small town. The staff was very helpful and the atmosphere is very relaxing.
- The breakfast room was in a beautiful barn, the owners very accommodating. It is all new and extremely well done. Lovely room and shower. Loved it.
All rooms are decorated in a unique style and feature a seating and wardrobe, while some also include views of the garden. The en suite bathrooms are complete with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Château Melay. Guests can also sample traditional cuisine in an evening meal, upon request.Langres is just under an hour’s drive away and guests can find wine tasting and Roman ruins in the village. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- The hosts were very friendly and help us to feel welcomed all the time. The family room was very spacious, clean and with comfortable beds. Breakfast is plenty and good and parking is convenient.
- Lovely renovated chateau with large room/bathroom located in a rural environment. Food was exceptional in this family run business. WiFi in our room was good, not so in some areas.
- The location was nice. The room big and comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- Great old building run by the delightful Marcia. Very welcoming and comfortable room
- Big and light rooms. Comfy beds. Pleasant to be able to book dinner in addition to room. Good breakfast. Parking on property. Small playground for kids.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Raincourt Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Raincourt Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Raincourt Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Raincourt Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!