10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rahon Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Rahon Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rahon Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rahon Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rahon Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rahon Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rahon Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rahon Franche-comté:
L’auberge de Chaussin
The rooms at L’Auberge de Chaussin are individually decorated in travel-inspired themes and feature free Wi-Fi and a work desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and some rooms offers a TV.Every morning breakfast is served in the restaurant or on the terrace. The restaurant provides a big LCD TV and serves traditional specialties, pizzas and hamburgers with regional cheese.The Dole Train Station is a 25-minute drive km away and the A39 Motorway is 12.4 miles away. Guests can enjoy horse riding 3.1 miles away or visit a vineyard 40-minutes away.
- Owner very helpful, good value accommodation, quiet despite being on main road. Ideal for an overnight stop on the way back from the alps.
- Big room, nice, very friendly owner, Dole, which is a fantastic city, is very near
The owner was very pleasant. He made us a nice meal n the evening and he told us how to reach a cheap local petrol station to fill up ready for the next day’s journey.
The bedroom was adequate in size and all was clean.
- Once we were in the hotel it was good, even if we were a bit put off by the outside, along the main road through the village. Breakfast was good. It was also a hamburger-type restaurant, but did not function that night, so we had to drive about ten minutes towards Dole to find somewhere to eat.
A good hotel in a convenient location for my needs.
The proprietor was very good and there was a restaurant attached.
At La Bonardière, the rooms are equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, certain units at La Bonardière also feature a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Dijon is 27 miles from La Bonardière. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Great one night stay on our way to southern France and Spain. Owner offered a dinner which we accepted through the booking.com web site and it was definitely an experience to remember.
We received a very warm welcome from our host Sebastian
The room was comfortable and the breakfast delicious
- Stayed one night. Perfect placement as was travelling to Provence next day. Clean comfortable room. Very tolerant of dog with me. Seemed good facilities . As I arrived late I went straight to bed so missed out on games room. Breakfast was welcome bread and cake. WAlked dog in Gevry. No local facilities. Passing through Dole looked more interesting. Overall good value.
- Tout. Des personnes super sympa aimables accueillantes avec énormément de tranquillité merci je reviendrai
- L’accueil chaleureux et sympathique – l’établissement propre et lumineux .
Aux Jardins d’Alice
The rooms at Aux Jardins d’Alice are individually decorated and feature parquet floors. Each room offers free Wi-Fi and a shared bathroom.Every morning a continental breakfast is served and guests have access to a shared kitchenette. Upon request, the hosts can prepare evening meals for guests featuring local specialties.The Dole Train Station is 30 minutes away and a hiking trail is just next to the property. The hosts can arrange for pick-up at the Tavaux Airport and guests can enjoy the lounge with a TV and board games.
The couple are lovely and so helpful. The food for the adults was good value. The cost of the rooms was too high for the quality. There was a shared bathroom which was unexpected. It was ok because our friends were with us but if you were with strangers not so good.
Liked the beds.
Patrick and Alice are perfect hosts.
We were treated to wonderful homemade food and could not have been made more welcome.
Had a swim in the pool with beautiful gardens as a backdrop.
- Very clean, warm and nice place. Wonderful personal. I’ ll be back there.
- Alice and Patrick are delightful hosts, who know how to bring out the best in their guests. We enjoyed more than anything the long evening meals by the pool, conversing with our hosts and the other guests.
- The Location, the owners, the garden, the breakfast, the obvious love to detail
- The couple are lovely and so helpful. The food for the adults was good value. The cost of the rooms was too high for the quality. There was a shared bathroom which was unexpected. It was ok because our friends were with us but if you were with strangers not so good.
Chambres d’hotes La Maison Bleue
Each guest room is uniquely decorated and opens up to a private balcony. All rooms include an en suite bathroom and guests have access to a communal lounge area with a TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes La Maison Bleue. Evening menus can be enjoyed with the other guests in the dining room upon demand.Free private parking is available on site and Dole Train Station is 11.2 miles away. The guest house is 8.4 miles from Dole-Jura Airport and 13.7 miles from Arbois.
- We will certainly never forget our stay in this hotel. To say the hotel is quirky is an understatement. The unique styling has meant we have been talking about this place for the weeks following our stay. Each room is decorated differently so it is a little like a whirlwind international tour.
- A delightfully quirky little back-packer kind of establishment – heavily influenced by Africa and South East Asia. Our room was ” Safari” – and it certainly was! Lovely balcony overlooking the pool which was illuminated in the evening. Our terrier loved it. Good French breakfast – fabulous hot chocolate. Casual and friendly. Rural setting.
- Rural, quiet and unique in style. Excellent hosts very friendly and accommodating. Property was lovely, good outside pool. Fabulous continental breakfast in morning.
- the quirkiness of the rooms decor etc garden & the pool availability of microwave and fridge
- A novel interesting property not a standard decor.
Domaine de la Borde
Each individually decorated room includes a flat-screen TV, a desk, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy other meals at the restaurant, whose speciality is pizza.Domaine de la Borde provides free private parking on site. From here you can visit the Jura and Burgundy vineyards. Other local activities include hiking, fishing and cycling.It is 1,650 feet from the local Paul Martin football and rugby grounds.
- Met our needs for a stopover en route to the south of France.
- Very friendly and not over bearing. a very relaxed atmosphere we likes the animals on the property
- The room was spacious and very clean, a comfortable bed so had a good nights sleep. It is ideally located for the motorway.
- Comfortable stay for a stop-over on the way to the Alps. The room was very calm and we had a great sleep. Spacious, clean and comfy bed, would come over again. Good breakfast too.
- Difficult to find your way in and out of Dole itself, but very convenient for the adjacent autoroute.
Le Clos de Belvoye
With a garden view, the rooms come with a fireplace, a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each also has private bathroom with a bathtub, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free breakfast is served each morning in the shared lounge, and there is also a games room with billiard table.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and cycling. The property offers free private parking on site and A39 highway is a 5-minute drive away, while Dola Jura Airport is 1.1 miles away.
- What a fantastic place! Loved the outdoor pool, acres of meadow, forest, orchards and gardens. We stayed in the studio flat in the old barn that was spacious and cosy. Best of all was the food. Breakfast offered home made jam, nuts from the garden and local produce. We had an evening meal with wine from the owners’ family vineyards and delicious home cooked food.
- Great modernized country house with wonderful always helpful hosts.
- It’s a great place to stay if u want to explore the region.
Lovely friendly & welcoming hosts (&dog!)
Perfect stay. Especially loved the locally made croissants which were gorgeous.
Would definitely stay again.
- Lovely home, big rooms beautiful grounds and kids liked the billiard tables and playing with the dogs in the enormous garden
Chambre D’hote Chez Francoise
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, fridge, a coffee machine, a hot tub, free toiletries and a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer. The rooms include a seating area.The property has a hot tub. Guests at the bed and breakfast will be able to enjoy activities in and around Dole, like skiing and cycling.Isis aquatic park is 0.9 miles from Chambre D’hote Chez Francoise. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 4.3 miles from the accommodation.
- Francoise was a charming hostess! The room was well-designed and boasted a private terrace with a view of the river. The breakfast was exceptional with local cheeses and fresh, FRESH croissants and baguettes! Dole is nine hours from our home but we would consider driving it again just to stay with Francoise.
- Everything was perfect. We want to visit again. Francoise and her husband were very friendly and the house super with a fantastic vieuw. Thank you Francoise
Fabulous accommodation, excellent location near the old town centre,.
The owners are extremely friendly and helpfull. Excellent couple to have conversations with.
A real classy experience. Thank you Patrick and Francoise
- We were welcomed warmly and shown our room which was comfortable, clean and with a view over the river. The jacuzzi/pool was relaxing after a long drive and we liked the fact that it was a 10 minute stroll along the riverbank to reach the lovely old town of Dole. Charming hostess and an excellent breakfast
- Great recommendations for our evening meal. Best dinner we’ve had in France in years!
Maison Aux Beaux Chemins
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can engage in various activities, such as canoeing and hiking. Beaune is 21.7 miles from Maison Aux Beaux Chemins, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 24.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 8.1 miles from Maison Aux Beaux Chemins.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes de la Motte
The rooms at Chambres d’hôtes de la Motte feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and toilet.The continental breakfast of hot beverages, fruit juices, homemade jams and bread is served daily.Chambres d’hôtes de la Motte is a 45-minute drive from Dijon and its train station, and free private parking is provided on site.
Min is so friendly, we had some great chats! Made to feel very welcome on arrival and our children were encouraged to run around and play outside with the kittens!
Loved having breakfast outside and so nice to be offered freshly laid eggs which came from their own chickens. They even picked fresh raspberries for us and showed us their allotment!
- Very friendly people, lovely room, great breakfast. Totally perfect!
- The parking was private, the property and the other BnB guests were nice. Same about manager and staff. The breakfast wasn’t that extended but quite enough for us taking into account we had teenage kids. Location of property isn’t far from the highway. The surroundings are very quiet. Farm houses with sheep etc around. Beds were comfortable.
- Excellent, friendly staff, wonderful breakfast with fresh eggs from the farm chickens, cozy, clean and well equipped family room for couple and two (or three) children. Feels like home!
- Excellent, friendly staff. Delicious breakfast with fresh eggs from the farm! Will be going there again soon!
- Min is so friendly, we had some great chats! Made to feel very welcome on arrival and our children were encouraged to run around and play outside with the kittens!
La Source D’Argammet
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a desk. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Besançon is 27 miles from La Source D’Argammet, while Lons-le-Saunier is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The landlady was very helpful in finding us a restaurant in Arbois – at the fifth attempt! Good breakfast. Very pretty situation in a peaceful rural retreat.
- tout à été très bien , accueil chalereux avec plein de gentillesse , bonne literie , petit déjeuné excellent et le calme assuré sans oublier le délicieux Conté de la région .
- Excellent accueil de la propriétaire. Très bon petit déjeuner. Très belle maison au calme. Chambre confortable et propre.
- Aimables gentillesse très bon rapport qualité-prix
nous avons apprécié de rentrer dans une chambre bien chauffée très propre et confortable
la propriétaire des lieux est d’une extrême gentillesse et a bien voulu avancer notre heure d”arrivée
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rahon Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rahon Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rahon Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rahon Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!